What is the best tony hawk game and why is it thug2? 10/10 gameplay and 10/10 soundtrack

What is the best tony hawk game and why is it thug2? 10/10 gameplay and 10/10 soundtrack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nW5-qjJo7FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 was better.

2 was just Viva La Bam in video game form. Which is terrible even in concept.

Even less customization, too.

American Wasteland for me, you get more of a variation for the tricks and the campaign was actually more challenging than THUG2's. Plus they added BMX.

Project 8 had a pretty good soundtrack.

>Viva La Bam in game form

That's what made it so rad. It was a better jackass game than the jackass game! Steve-O was in it too

Jackass is lame though. I just wanted to do sick combos.

What is Bam even doing these days?

Looking more and more like Phil and getting beaten up by a rapper.

>THUG1

I'm still mad at Eric

thug pro,because its every tony hawk game combined

I honestly preferred the first T.H.U.G. but to each their own

not driving a Porsche

I don't know why THUG2 got so much shit. I mean the other vehicle sections (like that fucking bull ride in the spain) were shitty most of the time and I remember the germany level fucking sucking dick, but otherwise it just improved gameplay wise from THUG1. Let's not forget THUG1's fucking "car" section or that terrible stealth section in russia.

just watched a playthrough of one of the levels. the text messages seem very cheesy as well as the rest of the game.

I prefer thug or even thps 3

>10/10 gameplay and soundtrack
Yeah, but you could say this about half of the games in the series. The story mode on the other hand, was complete fucking shit.

I'm glad the versions of GTAV that released later added X's Los Angeles.

Radio X was total trash to me otherwise.

He's surprisingly still alive. Any other part of his life at this point is too irrelevant to bother mentioning

u fuckin wot m8

Drugs. Makes shitty music. Probably drinks too.

The best Tony Hawk game will always be by leaps and bounds Tony Hawk 2X.
An exclusive launch title for the original Xbox, it includes all maps from Tony Hawks 1 and 2 at their highest offered resolutions along with exclusive tracks, characters, moves, the most in depth track editor in the franchise, an expanded soundtrack from Tony Hawks 2 in higher sound quality, and support for up to 8 player system link play.

It's simply glorious and a must okay for any THPS fan.
Nothing comes close.
Nothing.

it was the start of the end for skaeboarding games

the song was in THUG2

I remember being pissed off when the xbox version didnt have online but the pc & ps2 version did

thinkign about ryan and vito

Found the edgy middle schooler who never grew up.

so the old exclusive obscure game that nobody played is the best and nothing comes close, huh? sounds like Cred Forums alright

>An exclusive launch title for the original Xbox

>those assholes online who just infinite wall jump and hit 1 trillion point combos by glitching

Thug 2 had a better mission system than 1. It was nice that it had the more old-school style of just going around the map doing the missions at any time and in any order. Maybe even multiple ones at the same time. THUG 1 forcing you to do them individually breaks the flow.

Hes Dunn now

we'll never have a good thps game again, will we?

Best is american wasteland prove me wrong

why does he look like the mountain's retarder brother?

Yep, and we'll never get another mediocre or bad one either. THPS5 was the final nail. We're almost in the 20s. Skateboarding just isn't popular anymore. Hurts, doesn't it?

Personally, I had more fun with American Wasteland.

He just put out a new album with his new band, The Evesdroppers. Basically sounds like CKY and Kill Hannah had a three-way with Fuckface Unstoppable (his older, shittier band)

Painting a lot and having art shows.

He's been working on a movie about his life for the past 3 years too, no telling when that thing will be released.

He was on VH1's Family Therapy for his alcohol problems last year

let him get a litte fatter and he'll be phil with shitty tats

genetics are amazing

Anyone else think the multiplayer in Tony Hawk games would be improved if your combo instantly ends and gives you the points at the 2 minute mark, rather than extending infinitely if you don't drop the combo?
It's no fun having to sit and wait for 5 minutes for one guy to finish his combo. Even when that person ends up being me I can tell it's not fun for the others.

Being an alcoholic scumbag and continued nuisance to everyone around him.

there won't be more tony hawk games, user

THUG2 was good but thats when the series started to get stale for me.

>Vito died last year
oh fuck, how did i not know that.
im a bit sad now

[F]

wow I had no fucking clue
also
>Don Vito, was an American reality television personality and registered sex offender
>registered sex offender
wut

whichever the gba one i played for 300 hours was
and the gamecube one with the zoo and prison also
>san fran no gravity glitch
>130 million point combo

Looking worse than Sargon.

youtube.com/watch?v=nW5-qjJo7FM

He allegedly groped/touched some teenagers inappropriately at an event.

It was on the news a lot at the time. He wasn't allowed to present him as "Don Vito" ever again.

>bam is slowly becoming his father

like poetry

We already settled this.

I loved THUG2, but it was despite all of the Bam shit, not because of it.

Switch Underground and American Wasteland and that would be accurate

No one but me remembers the horrors of trying to play THPS3 on GBC.

I have a copy of GBC THPS2. Does it count?

Opinions this shit should be bannable, goddamn.

Close enough.

This guy knows what's up.

The Bermuda Triangle map alone made this the GOAT tony hawk game.

Finding and unlocking all the little secrets was so much fun

The Dreamcast version plays better.
I wish I lived in the alternate universe where the Xbox really was the Dreamcast 2.0 and I could use that controller to play 2X.

Good taste user

Why do people hate thug2 so much? How can someone have this much shit taste?

i've played it but i'm not that impressed by it.

From what I've played (3, 4, THUG, THAW, Proving Ground), Pro Skater 4 and American Wasteland are my favorites.

>Why do people hate thug2 so much?
Because of Bam Margera. I thought this was already discussed.

>1 was better.
no