Not buying both versions of the new Yo-Kai Watch sequel on Day One

>not buying both versions of the new Yo-Kai Watch sequel on Day One

Also, DemiKids reimagining/reboot thread.

Also, Robonyan best Jibanyan clone

So what's the difference in them?

is it better than the first game? I enjoyed the idea behind it, but the gameplay was awful with the weird wheel thing it had for a battle system.

The demo was kind of interesting but I don't know if I actually liked it.
Leaning towards bony spirits but I don't actually know the difference between them.

>it literally plays itself
Why
No, thank you

>buying 3DS games

I like to collect physical games user.

Yeah, I think I'll pass on this shit. It honestly looks like it belongs on mobile phones, not the 3DS.

It's the real first game. YK1 felt like a tech demo

Can i actually play the game now or does it still play itself?

>Also, DemiKids reimagining/reboot thread.
What, when?

does this one have online multiplayer?

>Yeah, I think I'll pass on this shit. It honestly looks like it belongs on mobile phones, not the 3DS.

Yes...i think?

From what i'vbe heard the only difference is certain Yokais are only on certain versions. Also the physical copies have a different medal that unlocks a new soultimate for Jibanyan. And on digital depending of your version you get Robonyan F or Sailornyan.

>this user doesn't get the joke

>Collecting a censored game
Did you have Bravely second even censored artbook

Bless you user, Faggots here are too busy with SMT4.2 to care about this one1currs series.

You have terrible taste.

>debating on watching the fansubs of the anime
>debating on just watching the censored English version despite the god tier dubbing and English dub script

GODFUCKINGDAMNT, THE US HAS FUCKING CENSORSHIP LAWS. NETWORKS WOULD GET FINED TO HELL AND BACK IF THEY ALLOWED FUCKING EVERYTHING THAT AIRS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE THE FUCKING US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the dub still has them wanting to watch lewd stuff on TV
>but instead of changing it to body builders, it's a cooking show

Heh. Also, complaining about Yokai Watch being censored is like complaining about Pokemon getting censored. Say something when it's like Little Battler's anime, which got beyond fucking gutted.

Oddly enough, the game was uncut.

But does the game have waifus?

Let's say I didn't finish the first and thought it was a very bland and grindy experience. Will I like 2?

I did the Yokai event on FF14. Ground out all the minions and weapons. I never want to see Yokai again.

I feel the same way as well.

>b
>u
>y

>I like to collect
Autism

>DemiKids reimagining/reboot
Tell me more

>the anime is censored so the game must be too