Are you ready for the Game of the Year, Cred Forums?

Are you ready for the Game of the Year, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

phillymag.com/articles/requiem-for-a-gangster/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass–Steagall:_Aftermath_of_repeal
youtube.com/watch?list=PLqSpk99bLYIRxhCKHHoSvxr40SANT4eqG&v=m7zq1-seQC4
forward.com/culture/323793/your-jewish-nose-stories/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does wolfenstein trigger you too?

Why can't Cred Forums talk about the obvious token black guy pandering without getting triggered and telling everyone to go to Cred Forums?

I just preorded it.

It looks fun, I don't care that the PC is half-wop-half-dindu, I don't give a fuck.

IT'S 2016 BLACK MEN ARE ALLOWED IN YOUR STUPID GAMES

their reaction will probably be something along the lines of "waaaahh this is so sjw i wish it was like the older wolfenstein games"

My name is Lincoln, but you can call me Lincoln the mafia killer. Has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Because only Cred Forums gets triggered by simplistic shit and wants everyone to know how triggered they are.

People are sick to death of le anti-SJWs shit

what the fuck is a wop?

This. Also don't give a shit about the physics. Looks weird but not enough to for me not to buy it.

The only thing to be worried about is this stealth and if the AI really is that stupid.

Because faggots like you are obvious pol faggots who would rather talk about white guilt or some dumb nonsense than the actual character and why hes shit.

Are your feeling hurt you Quaker faggot?

BUT WE ARE SHITPOSTING FOR YOU user!!!

It's Gucci Mane

I understand people being sick of the others complaining about small shit, but you have to admit there is a correlation to it.
Nothing wrong with black characters but recently they are being pushed everywhere.

Such a butthurt SJW.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

get that black jason genova out of here.

With
Out
Papers

Slang for itais.

does the word sjw have any meaning anymore ?

it's really boiled down to "anyone that doesn't agree with me

(You)

Slang for Italians. I love it. Fuck Micks and fuck Wops. I can be as racist as I want towards them and nobody gives a fuck.

There's three fucking games with black protagonist's Jesus Christ you guys are like fucking Hindus.

>black gamers play games with white protagonists for literally decades, no complaints
>white gamers have one game with black protagonists
>FUKIN SJWs REEEEEEEEEEEE WHITE GUILT WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

why are SOME white gamers so asshurt about a single game with a black main character?

I can't wait to kill whitey!!!

I don't know if you are trolling but everything you just said is true.

>imagine Trumpkins losing their shit over San Andreas if it was released today

BECAUSE IT'S ALL YOU NIGGERS EVER DO
FUCK

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE ACTUAL HAD A THREAD ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY

I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THE GAME ACTUAL PLAYS LIKE BECAUSE EVERY MAFIA III THREADS IS JUST LE NIGGER LE SJW WE'RE THE R THE DONALD ARE LE DOING IT FOR YOU XXDDDD

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
ARE YOU HAPPY I'M SAYING NIGGER NOW? WAS THAT YOUR END GOAL? THAT I WOULD KEEP USING A WORD I ALREADY USE BECAUSE WE'RE LE EDGY ALT-RIGHT FART FIGHT LE EBIN LE TRUMP? WILL YOU KEEP SHITTING UP THE BOARD IF I THROW IN NIGGER BETWEEN NIGGER EVERY NIGGER WORD NIGGER?

FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO TALK ABOUT ACTUAL FUCKING VIDEOGAMES FOR FUCKING ONCE??!!?!

>Cred Forums acts stupid
>wonders why people to them do fuck off to where they came from

White culture is all about over-reacting and being afraid of everything.

ayyo bitch lemme holla atcha a nigga gotta get dat pussy u feel me?

I was never going to play the game in the first place, but seeing your shitty threads all the time is just annoying, especially since they all boil down into being the same shit rehashed over and over again. The worst part is that you faggots validate the sjws with your shit, by usually ignoring the actual fuckups and low quality aspects of the game, to focus on the part that they will use as a scapegoat to blame le racists.

it's newfags that have come from internet slacktivist movements

calm your autism

>only Cred Forums gets triggered by simplistic shit

Have you not seen the gameplay? Its absolutely terrible

DAS RITE

Why does Cred Forums care so much about this game. Like fuck, we get it you hate "token" black characters, but shit its like constant then about this w/e game

I feel ya mayne dis white bitches be thirsty 4 da BBC u kno wat am sayan? We wuz genetically enhanced and shiet

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE Cred Forums FACBOOK PAGE HAS OVER 34,000 LIKES

ALL YOU FAGGOTS HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN TO RULE ONE AND TWO

#blm

#handsupdontshoot

#justice4trayvon

Is Cred Forums really THIS mad.

You can do that in nearly every game, why is this suddenly bad? You sound like the faggots that complained about RE5 being racist.

The Donald Trump lookalike, about as subtle as Watch Dogs 2.

Thanks for proving our point.

>#justice4trayvon

Every time

>REEEEEE THEY ARE INSULTING MY GOD EMPEROR

Like I said

You can't be this asspained

It's literally impossible

Oh fuck off, you dumbasses would call this game based if it was a black panther rally. You dumbasses are just a backwards Tumblr.

I'm okay with the nigger taking the lead role. But the blatant Trump smear character kinda puts me off. I've always thought that the devs should be neutral in political portrayal.

>trumpette getting triggered by his dad figure being ridiculed
What a tremendous faggot. And that trump-esque character is the whole issue with you morons, nobody gave a flying fuck about San Andreas or GTA V.

I have, it's absolutely laughable, but this thread, and most threads about this game aren't about that, especially evident from the OP. It's like when those faggots wouldn't leave the Zoe bitch alone, and let everyone turn things around and completely dismiss the ethics shit GG claimed to be about.

you're the only mad person here, all he did was a knowledge something that is there

implying only Cred Forums thinks Mafia III is racebaiting garbage

The gameplay looks boring too, I might add.

ITT: Cred Forumsfags destroy video game discussion because it has a black guy in it and then asks why nobody likes them

THEY ARE REWRITING HISTORY!!!! EVEN THOUGH ASSASSINS CREED DID THIS MULTIPLE TIMES I NEED TO BE ANGRY ABOUT THIS!!!

drastically underrated post

lmao blackies getting mad

>see game focusing on niggers
>well, not really my thing, so i guess I just won't buy it
>RACIST RACIST SALES PLUMMETING BECAUSE OF Cred Forums AND THE FACEBOOK FROG MEME WHAT THE FUCK Cred Forums RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THAT'S WRONG IN THE WORLD YET AGAIN RAAAACIST

lol, why can't niggers handle banter?

>people getting triggered over killing the KKK
We've shot just about everything under the sun at this point in video games, and we've laughed at the people who cried about it for over a decade now, but suddenly you fags are bitching because "MUH WHITE GENES ARYAN GENOCIDE" what the fuck, man. Literally just as bad as SJW cucks.

Please, everyone that's triggered by this, put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Wipe yourselves out along with Anita and the rest of the trash, because you're all one in the same.

It looks pretty boring honestly, like the first 2 games.

IT'S THE C U R R E N T Y E A R

HOW CAN ANYONE THINK DIFFERENTLY THAN ME IN THE CURRENT YEAR

remember when we did things for teh lulz and not for political motivated things

those were the days

we've enter the dark age of imageboards haven't we ?

are you fucking idiots so fucking delusional most of the threads about this are Cred Forums users acting like retards.

Cred Forums has nothing to do with this

But the KKK quite literally did nothing wrong

>People get triggered over stupid shit
>I want to be triggered too!

A Cred Forums user would be shitposting about the terrible physics or the awful stealth

Not """"white guilt"""""

So you didn't get mad that they shot KKK members?

Literally the name of the game is Mafia in reference to the Italian mob which had sicilian ancestry as a main entry requirement.

Why don't they just make a game called KANG with a White protagonist fucking up niggers in Africa or something? The betas on this board would probably cry.

>Black people
>"Buying" games

Great marketing

it's a prank guys lmao lol

>ugly protagonist

>villain is a cartoon version of Donald Trump

>game has nothing to do with the mafia except "Italians r bad"

>gameplay is uninspired and unoriginal in every conceivable way

>pacing looks slow as fuck

>trying way too hard to be a movie

>muh racism storyline

>bayou swamp setting has nothing to do with the mafia, doesn't even feature any Scooby Doo ghosts like a good bayou should.

>tone of the game is completely serious and has ZERO humor

This game is going to bomb and all of you who purchase it are going to feel a lot of regret.

this

also the memes would be 20% less forced

>Cred Forums suddenly likes niggers now
What happened?

Yeah thats right Cred Forums has always been for sj and blm, but tge fucking white people over at pol ruined it. Wouldnt it be nice if we could gather them all up and kill them all.
Im glad the us handed over the internet to the uk free speach is too problomatic

>>black gamers
The only demographic smaller than black employees.

So if it's not your thing since it has a black they're right to call you racist right? Plus you faggots can't handle 3 games with blacks in it without thinking it's a political movement like liberals think PePe is.

>Cred Forums getting mad over the deaths of KKK members
CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

Do you not realise it's retards shitposting trying to be edgy? Its easier to blame Cred Forums but Cred Forums has also problems with retards from Cred Forums trying to be funny.

Wolfenstein was redpilled as fuck.

No, that's the double standard.
This game will be applauded for ha ha progressive kill the opressive white devils
Whereas in reverse if you kill white hating black panthers in a vidya, RACIST SHUT IT DOWN BANNED OFFENSIVE
muh tolerance

t. I started browsing in 2015

>Cred Forums
It's only a handful of cucks and their blm bulls

>Cred Forums actually wants to talk about a game
What happened?

>Yeah, I'm just not into that nigger shit, know what I'm saying?

>doesn't even feature any Scooby Doo ghosts like a good bayou should
kek.

But seriously i don't think this game would sell big.

>You actually believe this

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP

>thread topic and image are literally about bitching at Mafia 3 because black MC
>'you just dont get banter hurrrrrr durrrrrrrrr' *sniffs sister's panties*

also
>RACIST RACIST SALES PLUMMETING BECAUSE OF Cred Forums AND THE FACEBOOK FROG MEME WHAT THE FUCK Cred Forums RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THAT'S WRONG IN THE WORLD YET AGAIN RAAAACIST

literally nobody said any of this, you just made up your own narrative and started arguing against that. God I wish your kind would stay on your containment board.

>hatred the game does not exists

>liking the KKK makes you an SJW

KKK was created and funded by the Democratic party so this makes sense.

American citizens wanting to not have their faces peeled off by cartel and ISIS isn't racist, it's just a normal concern for life.

Also you're the SJW, let people bitch about whatever they want. Cred Forums isn't telling people they can't play the game or censoring anything.

nigger you need poe's law

There was a a game called Spore but you didn't play as a fucking plant based lifeform. There's also a game called perfect dark but you didn't play as the actual darkness. You kill the Mafia in the Mafia game. How about you stop being a Tumblrite and just don't buy the game? Quit thinking we care about how much Afro people offend you.

Just because something is parroted alot and seems like a meme does not make it any lesa true.

>hey we need to make a sequel to mafia 2
>but this time you are getting revenge on the mafia
sounds cool, but how will be ever start that?
>we make the MC be in a rival mafia
well, what mafia?
>how about the black mafia? then we wont have to get some russian or chink
>good idea,we could even make the MC be harassed to fuel his rage
little did hanger 13 know, they were starting a war in real life

You mostly kill white people in hatred

If that's the case you should want both shit down, stop being a fucking hypocrite just like you view everyone else.

But there is no suck thing as black mafia

And it was garbage and it's universally hated and you kill everyone and color didn't matter

What's your point

The KKK killed less than 4,000 people in its entire 150 year history. More people were killed in Chicago and Detroit in the last 5 years alone.

>continue to reply to Cred Forums bait
>wonder why Cred Forums won't leave
>constantly cry about it like it's someone else's problem

I'm pretty sure Hatred has literally no black people in it.

Did you miss the thread yesterday? They were claiming it was wrong because the KKK of the 60s wasn't bad and called that cross burning and slave sale scene a "peaceful protest"

It's amazing.

Cred Forums still hate niggers. Its just that Cred Forums also hates the people who hates the game that has a nigger on it.
Cause its the newest big thing.

Remember when some Cred Forums fucks were trying hard to shill Nu-mans sky? Its like that.

>he thinks isis and the cartels are threats

isis is gonna get flattened in a year you can't survive against the combined forces of russia, nato, china and angry kurds

>implying its Cred Forums
Cred Forums also hates black pandering

i don't remember xD

Why would it matter it's a video game, it's not about being historically accurate

Mafia 2 isn't magically historically accurate just because you say it is

>make one nigger joke

>everyone screams and tells you to go to Cred Forums

I've been here since 2007 and I can tell you, Cred Forums has gotten too thin skinned. A bunch of newfags are treating this place like tumblr and I'm fucking sick of it.

Good thing video games don't need to adhere to reality, huh?

Or is this another "Cred Forums suddenly loves narrative and story in games" flip flop because it fits your agenda?

>when your argument gets destroyed just say ITS A VIDEOGAME NOT A DOCUMENTARY WE DONT CARE ABOUT REALISM

There was the Council, Bumpy Johnson, the BMF, Muslim Mafia, Warlocks Motorcycle Club, Nation of Islam,etc. Sure they aren't Italian but they count under law as Mafia members.

The Black Mafia, also known as the Muslim Mafia or Muslim Mob, is a Philadelphia-based African-American organized crime syndicate. The organization began as a small criminal collective, known for holding up neighborhood crap games and dealing in the illegal drug business, but at its height of operation until about 1975.
The game takes place in the late 60's in a fictional city based in new orleans

They wuz gud bois they be tryna get their lives on track when da evil whitey oppressed them into a lyfe of crime

I can't wait to inevitably see the MC fucking every white girl in the game and fucking the don's daughter too. And him being stronger, smarter, and better than all the white men too.

I'm sorry your Hugbox was breached user, maybe you should tell the followers on your blog how you feel.

What argument

phillymag.com/articles/requiem-for-a-gangster/

Wow I'm glad I had to do your fucking google work for you retard

>muslims
getting better every time

i think the issue is that it's a mixture of sjws from both sides of the political spectrum have been coming here in droves in the last few months

it's literally a newfag civil war

DELET THIS

It's 2016, grow up and stop with your racism. Go to Cred Forums if you're still an immature idiot like that.

Some people just want to talk about the long awaited sequel to mafia 2, yet every thread is filled with liquid Cred Forums shit. Not to mention the constant hate from people who dont know ANYTHING about the game. You dont know how many fucking times ive heard "BUT THIS IS A MAFIA GAME, THE BLACK MAFIA IS NOT A MAFIA!!11"
Im fucking sick of it

That's the same shit we say when an SJW complains about how a woman dresses in a video game. It's not real life user, it doesn't affect you in any way. Unless you think since Assassins Creed three making George Washington tyrannical King changed history as well.

Don't you have a nigger dick to suck?

HE ACTUALLY DID IT
HE DID IT IN THE CURRENT YEAR
THE MADMAN

nice subtle memeing nigger

>I've been here since 2007

Anyone that's been here since 2007 doesn't really point out about being here since 2007
It's so easy to point out the reddit kids that have been browsing here for less than 2 years.

Satire is't the same as racism you stupid coon.
>its "current year"
Pathetic excuse for a reason retard.

So does a black guy playing sports games and/or fighting games not count as a gamer? Because there's a SHIT-ton of those.
TL;dr more black gamers than workers

I've been here since 2004 and the whole "NIGGERS XDDD" shit has been old for so long. Get some new shit.

I actually love the idea of playing a violent black thug during the height of racial tension in the comfy corners of America.

But not as a Mafia game.
And not as a bad Mafia game.

You ONLY kill white people in hatred lol

>no responses yet
Guess you're right. Could probably say something about gypsies & everyone remains unoffended.

Don't you have an argument to find?

You'd have to be a complete fucking loser with nothing to look forward to in life to be bothered by this. Honestly...

You just described 70% of Cred Forums.

user he's trying to make a racist joke you are just supposed to laugh and then vote for trump

You guys voting for Hilary? we can't let that stupid racist win

>the year is 2016
>people still use the "token" term whenever a character who isnt white is the protagonist of a media

Get with the times grandpa.

You're a retard.

Later, im still fucking your mom.

I actually am going to. I wanted Bernie, but Hillary is better than Trump in every way.

If it pisses Cred Forums off I will.

Are you implying that killing 4000 during the span of 150 years isn't a bad thing?

>voting for drumpf

What is this doing in a mafia game?

This, I don't get why faggots don't vote Hilary, she called all black men Supr predators but for some reason they vote for the non racist that said he wants to help fix the urban youth.

Bernie is a washed up activist now. A sell out in every possible. He lived and now will die being remembered as nothing but a failure. People were near worshiping this guy months ago.

>I've been here since 2007
Sure m8

I can't wait for him to lose.

>barely disguised Cred Forums thread
>422 posts and 101 image replies omitted.

How do you feel about Bernie taking the money from the people and then supporting his opposition? Hilary has nothing in common with Bernie how could you even support her?

1. it pisses off Trump fags and Cred Forums
2. she's actually a great candidate

So it's win/win

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.

This is your friendly reminder that under Trump's tax plan, if you make under $25,000 a year, you will pay zero in taxes. Trump plans on lowering taxes for everyone. Clinton wants to keep the tax rate the same, only raising the top bracket to 43.5%.

It is in everyone's economic interest to vote for Trump. I want more money for video games and computer parts.

VOTING

DOESN'T

MATTER

you cucks will be saying how trump was a jew within three months of him being elected

she isn't Trump. that's pretty much the best reason to support her.

So you got Jungle fever eh?

Congress is in charge of the tax plan and they'll never approve it.

Why don't you not buy the game?

Holy shit 2k with Mafia and EA with that new Battlefield are giving you white separatists a reason not to buy their shitty games and you still complain. The games would still suck if they had an all white cast or if you played a white guy that killed nothing but minorities.

FUCK OFF

I wouldn't mind this game if it didn't just slap the "Mafia" name over it but actually was it's own IP, And didn't have gameplay that looked clunky and had dumb AIs that make your average double a anime game look good. But no, they had to ruin a line of games dedicated to the Italian Mob for this.

I just find it funny that's it's okay killing the video game equivalent of Trump, but killing black "zombies" in a game sequel set in Africa is bad, even when the prequel was set in eastern Europe and had you kill Whity.

Cred Forums is going to be an amazing bonfire for the next few weeks after the election and their beloved cheetoskinned demigod gets struck down by a sickly rat

i'm not voting i'm buying a gun and hoping nukes start flying

Am I miss reading this cause Trump's looks higher

MC looked pretty handsome in the trailers, what the fuck happened to his face here? He looks like an awkward teenager, are those screenshots from some sorta flashback? I refuse to believe this is his normal in-game model, it looks like a completely different person

So, I'm making a game and I'm trying to decide what will get me more free publicity from Cred Forums once I put it for greenlight
Making the main character a black guy or a woman?

Which one will generate outrage here to keep threads of my game going?

Then that's Congress's fault. Should we only do things based on what Congress thinks?

Good luck never having roads or disaster relief ever again.

I'd rather they tax the rich more which is what they deserve.

how is a gun going to protect you from a nuke?

>typical flyover logic

Video games are for degenerates.

But that's a very simple minded reason, you should fucking vote for someone that you agree with not just to spite the opposition. Believe it or not Trump is a lot more similar to Bernie than you might think

>being a commie cuck

Black transman that is also a furry.

>trickle down economics doesn't work!!!
>the government can tax the rich and trickle down the wealth to the poor though

Do you see why this is retarded?

>>does the word sjw have any meaning anymore ?
intersectional feminism and privilege politics.
It's very easy to spot when someone holds ideals that are necessarily toxic.

no i live out in the country and i have an old as fuck bunker

i'm hoping things go mad max

Reality is unfair and there's that you or I can do about it. Just find a politician that will give you a painless fucking and get ready to open those ass-cheeks up.

Then the rich leave and take their money and business elsewhere and then fucking what?

>black guy around the Italian mafia

If nobody calls him a mulignan in the first five minutes of the game, it's bullshit.

So Trump is a degenerate socialist? Good to know.

thats a completely different mechanism of action, using the phrase "trickle down" doesn't make them the same

This honestly

they're gonna do that no matter what unless you can convince workers in america to work for ten cents an hour

So this is the power... of neo/v/.

American workers are a bunch of lazy ingrates anyway.

Let's see:

>let the rich keep more of their money and provide incentives for them to invest it and start businesses
>wealth is created and that money is being transferred all across the economy to everyone involved
>more jobs are made to support this growth

Or:
>tax the rich and keep regulations
>government uses the money to "fix" income inequality
>money goes directly to people
>no wealth is created, no businesses made, at best those welfare recipients use the money for essentials and that's it

So should we start posting the porn now? or aster 200 posts?

good tax the rich then a lot of them are lazy too

are you like 19?

Basically.

Anyone who doesn't share the same ideals as me is a SJW. They must be because I can't be a SJW by my own definition

Gonna be so happy when Trump closes this loser website

I'm hated and hate both sides of the spectrum.

Cred Forums and the right hates me because I don't oppose social programs and think there's nothing wrong with them.

The left hates me me and I don't agree with them because they have an ideology of hatred and never practice anything they preach be it equality, love, or compassion, and I think gun control is absolutely a necessarily silly notion. And I think that you can't put a gun to someone's head and force someone under the law to change their social views and you can only offer people equal opportunity. Equal outcome isn't something you can force on people and trying to do so requires some very asinine ideals that requires you to segregate a society that fought tooth and nail to integrate.

Internet was a mistake

>he believes in trickle down economics

dont u know italians are part black

Do you people just want the same fucking game over and over?

>GTA style game set in the 70s (or whenever it is set) focused new orleans shit
We've not had that before. Would you rather just replay the same shit over and all? Are you all hyped for Watch Dogs 2.

Fuck this place.

I don't believe, it's an economic fact.

Protip: rich people don't keep their money in banks, they keep it in investments.

Italians had partnerships with alot of gangs in urban places to handle the dirty work.

no but i makes sense in a business perspective

if i were a company and i had to set up a factory where would i set it up

the place where i have to pay people a living wage as well as give out healthcare and dental care ect

or the place where i can someone next to fucking nothing and the only healthcare i have to provide is some suicide nets

Not him.
Nor am I a proponent of trickle down.

However I can't deny that people who are rich didn't get there by paying more money just because they think it's fair.

So if they can outsource jobs, labor and parts outside of the nation they will if it'll effect their bottom line. This makes sense from a business standpoint. So if it is more costly to do business in the united states, then they won't and will do business overseas. Which hurts the economy.

Do you agree or disagree with this idea?

it* goddamnit

Because the guy is an asshole and just feels like shooting some klansmen, cause he'snot a good guy. Whe whole plot of the game is Halfrican Man trying to make hos own crime organization.

Because it's worked so well already right? They just need to be taxed even less.

Then they're going to make their money outside of the united states, won't they?

so that economic crash in 2008 didn't happen ?

Wops are dagos.

I don't get it. Why don't you complain about things like the goofy ass physics? Who actually gives a shit about black protagonist?

Silly libtard, the crash only happened because we didn't BELIEVE in the holy Invisible Hand and Saint Reagan hard enough!

aware

gjdm

they will anyway

an american worker can't compare to a chinese kid that will work for peanuts

This. We just need to tax everyone who makes over 100k a year 70% of their income and give it to everyone else so that everyone has a guaranteed basic income of around 30k a year.

It's useful for when giant faggot just doesn't cover the weepiness of the vagina that's blubbering to you about offense and shit.

Mafia 3 is literally the Ghostbusters of Games

>mfw i actually made them talk about politics

They did that in the other threads, not that you cared to join them because you'd rather be triggered.

I might actually vote for Hillary just to make all these obnoxious Cred Forumsfags shit themselves. So much for trying to fight the shitty feminists.
Good job, Cred Forums.

Wasn't he a republican?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass–Steagall:_Aftermath_of_repeal

Protip: Republicans aren't against ALL regulations. This was a good regulation that Clinton repealed because banks weren't loaning money to blacks enough because they b 2 raciss

Fuck off roody poo

When did I say I was triggered? I'm just trying to understand the people that are.

So do you have an idea or is this just an observation?
Not that I'm disagreeing.

Oh piss off. I think the inclusion of race mechanics in this game is a fresh and timely idea. Even if it isn't my experience, it's interesting from a narrative and gameplay perspective.

You plebeian Cred Forums types and your generic, autistic little world and narrow experiences wants to suck the variety out of everything.

Go complain about ass physics somewhere else you fag

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cred Forums!

>has been old
Then it shouldn't bug anyone.
It should be like the -fag suffix we attach to everything.
Yet here we are.

This is b8 right?

If everyone gets 30k then. nobody will make 100 k since there would be no point and since nobody makes 100k then how will others recieve the 30k???

hahah are you kidding me that game is an instant classic, accurately satirizing society.

these screen caps look terrible the faces have clearly fallen into the uncanny valley the faces are far too detailed in some areas but not others

i'm cool with black people getting their own game but don't act like san andreas was even close to this hamfisted or poorly executed not for a second

You can make condescending comments all you want. You can't argue on the merits because you have no argument.

How does increasing taxes create wealth?

It was a smart idea for Mafia to go with a black protag and do all the racism shit. It's the only way a shitty franchise like this could've gotten any attention.

>some of the posters here probably sincerely believe in prosperity theology

I feel you user, I can hardly post here anymore because I don't care about stupid fucking video game politics.

>Y-Y-YOU JUST DON'T LIKE IT BECAUSE BLACK PROTAGONIST
Then why does Cred Forums not call GTA V dogshit? Why does Cred Forums love San Andreas and call it the best in the series?

>inb4 triggered slavshits

People'll still want to feel better and more important than others. Making more money will be like a status symbol. But the real wealth will go to fix society's inequalities.

fag has enough flexibility to stay fresh. NIGGER XDDD is just boring shit that tells the same """"joke""""" over and over again

Worst type of noise marketing desu senpai

Because GTA is different than a Mafia game.

>Then why does Cred Forums not call GTA V dogshit
Where do you think you are?

I really don't see how either are much different, considering people fling, "faggot" at each other all the time and just as often.
It's not any older than faggot and we don't bitch about that one.

Or is that something people are bitching about now?

No we don't you faggot. We had a strong middle class when the highest tax rate was at around 80%. It's fucking pointless to pay your CEO 20 million when they won't get 16 million of it. The tax rate will shrink the highest salaries and companies will put more into their currently underpaid workers and the middle class will get stronger. The taxes need to go to paying down our debt and funding the SS and Medicare programs which are going to be out of control, not to paying any fucking asshole for the simple act of breathing.

I can't wait for Trump to lose in November. Good night Cred Forums. I'll see you all in therapy.

>race mechanics
Wait what?

Most people here won't go to therapy because men tend to just kill themselves without seeking therapy, statistically.

Review copies aren't being sent out. Not a good sign normally, but after DOOM who can say.

Want to bet that despite this game allowing you to kill racist, not one racist slur will be uttered to you. No one will call you a coon. Or a nigger. If you wanna go full racist, might as well make the experience surreal.

>literally

No, the ghostbusters games are the ghostbusters of video games you fucking retard.

What part of "nigger threads recycle the same shit with no changes" is confusing?

And tend to go for more lethal means to do so, as well.

>White people don't understand this is payback for literally CENTURIES of oppressing EVERY OTHER RACE on the planet
>White desperately want to be the victims for once and be sympathetic when they don't realize its justice for all the crimes they have committed
>White people STILL don't understand how badly they fucked up the world with their manifest destiny mind set
>White people think that "we'z haz cud culture n science n sheeeet" that they deserve to trounce over every other race
>White people are once again angry that another justice giving video game is making their white tears flow

Let me make once thing perfectly clear. NOTHING that gets done to white people is TOO severe. Your horrid race must be punished, I think a few centuries of slavery would work, but this is the next best thing. Go cry real tears when you have been displaced from your homeland and forced to work for black masters for a while

KEKS

no it just makes more sense

why pay for an american worker and pay all the shit that comes with being an american worker(pension, health care and dental care may or may not be included) as well as a living wage and make sure that the conditions in the workplace are all fine and dandy for the workers

when you can just pay a kid china to do everything for only a quarter of the wage the american worker gets ?

>blacks less than .5% of japans population
>13% of american population
>constantly complain about cultural appropriation
>expect other cultures to have a much larger representation of theirs

why don't they just play all the games that africa is making if it's that important?

Yeah, I'm gonna pay someone hundreds of dollars to fake listen to me. Therapists are quacks.

SJW don't buy games
Blacks only buy street fighter, sports and GTA.

>he doesn't understand how the electoral college works

typical trump faggot

Why would I ever go to a rally when I can watch it the next day?

Did you somehow miss the shitstorm on the internet back then?

It was fairly bad

What the fuck do niggers and the south have to do with the mafia?

>being triggered over a black guy in a game

>being this much of a cuck

Get on the winning side son.

>Blacks only buy street fighter, sports and GTA.

youtube.com/watch?list=PLqSpk99bLYIRxhCKHHoSvxr40SANT4eqG&v=m7zq1-seQC4

>Redneck rallies are the majority of America
Okay.

Though it'll be interesting to see if hating Trump can get Hillary elected because that's all she's got going for her.

>Black cop shoots black guy and it's covered in media outlets for once
>People still say BLM
BLM in general just feels like exploiting the cultural and racial flaws of blacks and whites by having blacks fight for their rights and forcing whites to feel guilty about this stuff or else they suffer consequences.

You know how people have been saying for years that youtube is killing the gaming press? This is what that murder looks like. With sites getting fewer and fewer views, what fucking incentive do publisher have to go out of their way to assist motherfuckers who are as likely to hand the review to someone who will tank your metacritic because they want to talk for 500 words about their personal politics or because they just suck at playing your game as they are to give it to someone who likes the genre and knows how to properly review something? The gaming press has spent the last two years shitting on the publishers consumers and publishers have had enough.

Shut the fuck up, fascist.

I am, I am not white lol. Suffer for being white.

Way to completely neglect the type of murders, the prolonged torture before some murders and the fact that they were treated as public executions. Sometimes for no god damn reason at all.

Not enough to account for the massive difference for why 8 to 10 times as many men commit sudoku.

There'd have to be 8 times as many men using more "effective" methods of suicide as women. As it stands that's simply not the case; particularly, I have read but with no citation that men are just attempting and succeeding way more than women are even attempting suicide.

>Then they're going to make their money outside of the united states
They already are.

That seems to be the case.
Ideas or is that just the observation.

black people live in the south

pizza imigrants think they run shit, until they messed with a black guy.

Going to a rally is just a waste of time and money.

>>White people don't understand this is payback for literally CENTURIES of oppressing EVERY OTHER RACE on the planet
Shit b8 m8, there is more slavery in Africa today then there ever was in American history
I'm not even gonna read the rest of your shitpost

Enjoy your existence as a subhuman then. Just remember no white will ever truly think you're their equal.

yeah well white people will always be better so i guess i have nothing to cry about, bitch

the numbers under their name are what their income would be after taxes. So Trump's are higher, taxes would be lowered

Yeah but that wasn't racist.

Are solar panels that big of a thing on homes now in the states? I've been in Greece for 4 years now.

u tel em bobby we ayrans were good bois who dindu nuffin

The game looks uninteresting, so I won't play it.

good night, Cred Forums.

Horseshoe theory is real

>Klan
>Aryans
Nah they were a bunch of hicks, Nazis fucking hated the Klan.

Pic related is never wrong. Name the Cred Forums neckbeard and watch it chimp out.

Then they don't get all the bullshit bonuses that America gives to them, their business suffers

Pretty accurate picture.

Except shilling is real, degeneracy is real and Jews own the media.

>bullshit bonuses that America gives to them
If it's more profitable to do business in America, they will.

If it isn't, they won't.
It's pretty cut and dry.

id like to see more of this really. like a more wacky one, where a 90's crip gets teleported back into the 60's by some aliens n shit.

the Cred Forums butthurt would be a bonus

Whoever made that should've left off the last line. Too obvious.

how cucked is Cred Forums gonna be november 8th?

i expect some people to literally consider suicide

So killing god's chosen people is red pilled?

Prove me wrong.

>you can't

What can you even talk about Mafia 3? It looks like a generic open world game.

You didn't kill any jews in wolfenstein

And SJWs will tell you the patriarchy and racism against blacks in the media is real too.

Wait this game lets me now down KKK members? Fuck yeah it's GOTY

You're wrong.
What do I win?

Cred Forums is pretty fucking stupid, then.

What are you saying man. Think before you speak.

>He dare mock muh palestine?! It's another nakba!

Fuck off ahmed.

Judging by this complete mess of a thread both neo-Cred Forums and Cred Forums need to fuck right off, they are both as easily triggered as each other.

>A game with KKK model
Brilliant
There is absolutely no fucking way this will backfire
At all

trump has no path to the presidency at all

i can't understand how people literally think he can win

Why does the black guy look so much like a nigger?

Indeed they are. This is Cred Forums's fuhrer.

it's not about trickling down the wealth to the poor, it's about making our education infrastructure not hot garbage
If you think American public schools are acceptably funded/managed you are out of your mind

If someone links back to Cred Forums whenever someone else posts something racist or sexist, that person is new. They don't belong here. They're from other, shittier places on the internet. They don't belong.

That's not an argument.

Off you trot lad.

>Go cry real tears when you have been displaced from your homeland and forced to work for black masters for a while

In retrospect slavery is the best thing that could've happened to blacks. Imagine if none of these fine fellows ever got out of Africa?

Chinese were brought to my country with unfair contracts but were treated like slaves, they are all now wealthy and respected members of society, blacks just aren't meant to be treated like equals.

Almost all the battleground states are in his favor. Hillary only has CA and NY

I am pretty sure I will enjoy it.
Mafia is a pretty good series, and you should be able to make an interesting story out of a black guy Mafia informant in New Orleans. sure, it's sjw af, but if nothing else you can enjoy it ironically

>The game itself is a repetitive, bug-ridden pile of dogshit with no redeeming qualities and having a season pass and pre-order DLC, making it a perfect example of everything wrong with the current gaming industry
>Faggots are literally defending it just to spite MUH Cred Forums

I don't give a shit about the I-P issue. Outside of people who actually live there and some fringe lefties, most people don't.

The point is that the person who made the image obviously DOES give a shit about it... so it's pretty obvious who made it.

I love how Cred Forumsbeards like talking about DNA and IQ until you bring up Jews. Then the excuses come rolling in.

This is how you know you're retarded. American schools have the most funding in the entire world and yet have underperforming scores. It's not a money issue, and it may not even be a teaching issue. It's most likely a cultural/behavioral issue.

Poor people and non-whites just don't give a shit about school and we tend to drug the shit out of kids if they dare act like kids.

t.trumpcuck

Except Cred Forums has never been racist or sexist before, this is why Cred Forums is a containment board to keep the cancer out of the better parts of Cred Forums.

People exist in information bubbles, user. If everywhere you turn you hear the media you pay attention to you and the people you talk politics with tell you one thing, you'll never suspect that most of the country doesn't think Trump is racist or sexist and that 43% of Democrats aren't okay with Hillary and the DNC being exposed as having rigged the primary. Those people then get surprised in November.

Nice try sand nigger. I could sense your triggeredness from here.

It's amazing how good the wifi is in the refugee center though.

all of the dumbest kids at my school were white

>being this new

yeah I guess that's why the Jewish-owned mainstream media and Jewish-owned Hollywood are pretty much 99.9% aligned against him, huh?

You fucking kids can't even begin to understand the extent to which you've been Jewed

Were they on drugs? Did they have dysfunctional families? Did they actually care about school?

theyll fucking chicken out the last minute

it happened with capcom's re5, bioshock infinite, and even mgs5

>They are all now wealthy
Nope
>And respected
This entire thread, and even your own fucking post says otherwise
>members of society
They're almost as bad as NEETS
>blacks aren't meant to be treated like equals
Oh boy, another Cred Forumsfiend baiting for (You)'s

Not really. It's just demonstrating that Cred Forums and SJWs both cry about Israel. Which they do. Or at least most did until Donald Trump, the king Israel Shill, came along.

It's cognitive dissonance, plain and simple. They all know, of course they do, how can they not?

>unironically using the word triggered

>Use a fake pic of an actor who's left wing IRL

How pathetic. Fortunately I have pics of true aryan nationalists.

>Spore
Biology
noun: spore; plural noun: spores

a minute, typically one-celled, reproductive unit capable of giving rise to a new individual without sexual fusion, characteristic of lower plants, fungi, and protozoans.
>Perfect Dark
You play as a person named Joanna Dark, you fucking mongoloid

The dildo can be mistaken at a glance for a pool of blood pouring form the arm to the table. Just rotate the direction of flop or, better yet, replace it with a dragon dildo for a cleaner image macro.

You don't even need to back any candidates to know this election is close, Hill Shill

And I have pics of your true identity

Niggers are more racist toward niggers. There is no "us" in their homeland. There are only "we" and "them" due to the still rampant tribalism in sub-saharan africa.

Ditto!

The fact that the mass media is actively working against Hillary and shilling for Trump is the only reason why he's so ahead more than he should be. That's what you get for having shitty biased news sources in america.

Here's what the guy in the pic actually looks like.

Pretty obvious this is shopped

poor Cred Forums has to constantly fake things to get its point across.

Where are the videogames?

Gid the yid could vacuum the money right out of your wallet with that beak.

Is this what Cred Forums imagines they actually look like?

the myth that jews control the world is as dumb as flat earth theory.

Fuck off, gramps. Our generation only enjoys video games vicariously through let's players and twitch streams. Why even bother with playing them when some harlot with a webcam can do all the hard work? Stay mad, I'll stay in my two best friends thread and enjoy it.

The Jews certainly don't control the world. Aside from Israel, they only control the United States.

I guess you could say they control the Western monoculture since so much of it issues out of Hollywood, but that's stretching things a bit.

Why? the less of those inbred retards the better.

Yes. When you look like pic related dreams are all you have left.

Of course the flat earth theory is dumb, but Heliocentrism is nothing but a dirty jew lie.

Hate to be the one to break it to you, bro, but only a Jew would think that looks any better.

>even his front gate has the star of david on it

you can't make this shit up

Except it isn't, is quantifiable and is entirely proveable by anyone who can read.

it is quite literally a spree shooting
shooting a bunch of people who are unarmed is a pretty fucked visual regardless of who the people are
but I guess it's okay here because they're rayciss?

>Gate to a synagogue has a star of david

What an outrage I know.

They don't look like the same person is my point. Stop faking shit and at least post the real person.

It's amazing how they can't figure out for two seconds that they are literally the ones responsible for helping Trump win
All they have to do is just give Hillary and him the same questions without trying to help Hillary and force Trump to sink or swim on his own, he fucks up on his own and he looks bad but if the media tries to force him to fuck up and look bad, then people sympathize with him

Someone please post the webm where he throws the grenade and the people blast through their chairs.

I've been looking for it for days. Please.

I feel for you Western bros. Thankfully I don't have to deal with Cred Forums's whining and nonsense because I play Jap games and they pretty much never have black people in them.

>it's a "faggots come to Cred Forums from Reddit/Tumblr/Facebook/NeoGAF/Twitter and think they can tell Cred Forums how Cred Forums should be or used to be" thread

>democrat
>providing validation to the DNC by approving the beneficiary of a fucked nomination process
I've voted the straight Democratic ticket my entire adult life and I mailed my Trump absentee ballot the other day. I mean, it's Texas so it doesn't matter but you are fucking high if you think Dems are going to come out for that bitch.

>the way they're surviving is dirty and underhanded because it's stealing and taking from people who earned it!

Like bald eagles in the animal kingdom?
If you believe in evolution, you believe that animals survive with what they have using what they do and if you can't beat them you lose.
If you believe humans aren't animals, you are simply in total denial of reality.

If you think we should hold ourselves outside of the standard of evolution:
Then superior genes are going to have to be rendered moot.

They're thriving, you can't question that. It works for them. That's evolution. Again. Don't blame animals for evolving to fit their environment.

mind you, I'm actually kind of anti zionist. But if what they say is true, then they're thriving and it's working.

yes, yes, no
I respect hard-working members of ethnic minorities more than white trailer trash, skin isn't everything

>implying you just said nigger
>implying you probably weren't dumping infographics and whining about degeneracy and the fall of the white man

Big fucking difference, you dumb Cred Forums poster.

You're going to need a bigger basket if you continue to cherry pick at the rate you're currently doing.

Only a Jew would think one looks better than the other

Enjoy your hooked nose until you turn
18 and your parents pay for your nosejob

forward.com/culture/323793/your-jewish-nose-stories/

I honestly thought the similarity was planned as an uncanny resemblance, maybe as an inner company joke that was really fucking obvious. I didn't expect them to go full retard, but I shouldn't be surprised after you apparently get heat vision.

Of all the complaints people can make, why they complain about the posting of sourced and cited facts the most is puzzling.

Cred Forums has a lot of things wrong. But they know how to present their evidence. Does that mean politics belong on Cred Forums? No. Do I care about degeneracy? Sure I do. I LOVE degeneracy. It's why I come here. I'd go on a rant about /d/, but, that's neither here nor there. I like /d/ smut.

So black people doing black things in black gangs is exactly the same as black person dealing with muh oppression in a game about the italian mob to you?

If it was quantifiable and entirely proveable, then there would be serious resistance to the jews. It's just a Cred Forums meme to justify their rampant paranoia, there is none.

the director of Mafia III is a Jew, what do you expect?

It's full of anti-white shit like the KKK, racist cops, and the Italian mafia

Meanwhile, the Italian mob worked closely with the Jewish mafia, but you won't find any kikes in the fucking game because the (((director))) isn't about to name and shame his own tribe.

>muh cherry picking! mommy says I'm beautiful!

Every fucking thread about this dogshit game has the same fucking webm's posted that make TLoU's glitches look like the 10/10 game critics said it was
There's nothing to discuss because the gameplay is nothing but mechanics copied from other games leading to a generic third person sandbox game where the only thing that makes it stick out from the rest is the white guilt loaded story