What is the most obscure nintendo IP?

What is the most obscure nintendo IP?

metroid

pretty sure this is monolith, not nintendo.
and to answer your question, pic related. a violent hack and slash exclusive to the wii but never brought overseas. cover art looks nice though.

Off topic but what's the name of the ps2 game with the same concept of city destruction like this?

disaster report.

Thats it, thanks

monolith is nintendo first party, it isnt?

Mario

Marvelous

Disaster, Custom Robo, Giftopia, Doshin the Giant, Captain Rainbow (at least this one had a mention in Smash Wii U)

Monolith is 100% Nintendo since 2008

Also I remember that game, I played it some years ago. It was fun but FPS were fucking shit (like 30fps without enemies but 8fps with them). I think the story was something related to Gods and their sons in a war or some shit like that

Odama is the King of Obscure

i feel like the wii had so many jrpgs with godly art design but somewhat mediocre gameplay. the last story is particularly guilty of that, i remember my mind was fucking blown when i first saw that beautiful beast running on a wii of all systems. then i played it and it wasn't all that good, but decent.

what other gems didn't make it overseas, i wonder?

nintendo power had ads for that shit and glorified it in editorials later

I see it in every thrift shop around

To be honest my problem with Last Story isn't about gameplay, its that the game is so fucking linear but I guess I should expected that from the guys behind Final Fantasy games

Shit that was a fun game.
Except the driving parts. Fuck those.

this game is fucking awesome

Time Twist

Shit was just a Rail Sword Swinging game I think.

nope, you could move around and stuff

> we will NEVER EVER get Pandora's Tower 2
> Last Story 2 also never ever

JUST

> captcha : "no exit"

Wasn't this made by the EDF guys?