Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QdnDl_9Tbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about them?

But that's Spyro 3.

Loved it
then again I loved all three Spyro playstation games

Best 3D platormer ever made.

2>1>3, though all of them are fantastic.

I like all three PS1 Spyro games.

Is there a way to increase the LOD distance when emulating though, that is tiny as fuck in that image.

Why do you keep making these threads?

Spyro was fun

>spyro 3

2 > 3 = 1
All 3 are great though.

1>2, didnt get to plat three since my disk got chucked at the wall. Was it any good?

2 > 1 > > > 3

Three is buggy and unfinished.

>Unfinished

How so?

1 > 2 > 3 but I still love all three.

>Unfinished
>He never played platinum
And as someone who's played through all 3 at least once a year for the past decade, I've legit yet to encounter a single glitch in any of them. Little exploits here and there, like being to get the orb in the first Spyro 2 world without having to climb the ladder, but still yet to find any bugs.

I remember taking the disc out of the tray and shattering it on impact when I threw it at the wall when I was little, which was the only time in my life that I actually did something in a bout of rage while playing a video game

Fuck that skateboard park level, man

>like being to get the orb in the first Spyro 2 world without having to climb the ladder
Wait, what?

good fun, more polish on the first, though i sort of missed it being all about dragons. most of the worlds were like a clown car exploded of whacky characters

When you access the flight powerup outside, the time that it can be used for rapidly decreases when you fly back into the cave. But if you know where the ledge at the top of the ladder is, you can just about make it. You have to kinda assume where it is tho, since the camera will forcefully put the ledge into a blind spot. If you land it, then you just use the flight powerup up there instead and complete the minigame.

It's great. As are 1, 3, and Hero's Tail.

>Fuck that skateboard park level
Why hate the fun? Boxing is the real shitfest of minigame of Spyro 3.

>unfinished

?

Funny how playstation games usually have great or complete shit sequel.

I never got around to it with Metal Gear Solid, Front Mission, Tomb Raider, Oddworld, Syphon Filter, Silent Hill, Dino Crisis, Resident Evil, Gran Turismo, Twisted Metal, Final Fantasy, Soul Reaver, Suikoden, Legend of Dragoon, Tony Hawk, Ape Escape, Brave Fencer Musashi, Driver, Medal of Honor, Bomberman, Rayman, etc

There were just so many good games back in those days. I didn't have time to play Spyro.

What post-PS1 Spyro games do you guys think weren't all that bad?

Season of Flame
A Heroes Tail
Shadow Legacy
Dawn of the Dragon

All of them were much better than what people give them credit for imo.

The Eternal Night on GBA was a pretty dope 2D DMC-type game. youtube.com/watch?v=9QdnDl_9Tbw