Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LCv2W4EiF7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A hat

A game where Samus uses my face as a chair on her ship
It's a flight simulator
Also a turbulence in space mod

Planets you can manually visit and land on

I think Metroid has a bigger chance than say Wario does at ever getting another game. Tanabe seems to really fucking love the series even if his ideas are terrible (Though not as bad as Sakamoto)

It might be a while though.

Is it just one person spamming this shit or what?

Asstroid Primed

>Samus is now on the run from the Galactic Federation with Adam onboard the ship

Actual bounty hunting? Kill all Krikens?

I support this one

Thing is the third person Metroid formula isn't fundamentally bad. It just has to be handled by a team that actually gives a shit

I wish samus would have been a guy... Damn, I would have faped a lot if that was the case.

Please no. Fuck Adam and fuck the whole Weyland-Yutani knock off GF portrayal.

All of that crap should be jettisoned into the abyss along with Sakamoto from the franchise.

>waaah i don't understand how character development works

>thread falls to page 9
>bumped once, IP count doesn't increase
>rinse and repeat

Just let this shit thread die.

Honestly FF had a good idea in making tell protagonist someone other than Samus. She's too powerful to be credibly threatened and initially powerless anymore. Metroid should star a new protagonist without an ounce of Samus' experiences slowly making their way through a hostile alien world and gradually gaining the abilities to deal with it.

>FF bombed in moonland
>FF sold around 20k in clapistan

Metroid is dead. THANKS TANABE!

someone shoop her butt bigger

alien breeding sim

how about samus' daughter

If Other M was an attempt at character development, it and you can both go.

Samus is hot.

5% forever

Never ever

Nintendo would likely never do that, to avoid giving Samus a specific spouse (avoids aging her, avoids implying she's had sex, etc). At most, they might have a protagonist who is a young girl inspired by Samus during troubling times, but that would almost certainly be paired with a late-game actual depiction of Samus at most 5 years older than whatever her current portrayal is.

>tfw I will never find this cover of the original Metroid theme
>youtu.be/LCv2W4EiF7g starting on 1:05:48

It sounds like Metroid metal but still different

She spends most of the time under the planet's surface where it's very hot so yes

maybe she should wear something comfy then.