Happy birthday faggots

happy birthday faggots

this is one meme that i have not seen in a long time

>tfw my first day in Cred Forums was a day like today

mm, smokey, hint of oak

That really dates us

I think I started browsing Cred Forums a little bit before Christmas 2006.

I'm going to go drown myself in a toilet now. Don't worry, I included you in my will, Anonymous.

What was it.
49x49, always gif, but not a gif?

There was some .gif or series of posts where this guy brings out a garbage can, looks down in it and reveals himself as EFG.

Fuck.

Don't do that, user!. I think you just need an escalation of your daily dose.

thanks doc

the surgeon is inspired
the surgeon is inspired

Fuck! Is that time of year already? I still haven't gotten a job.

JUST

>Mods deleted the last birthday thread
Said it in my thread, I'll say it here too. 13 years later, and mods are still faggots

Thirteen years well spent.

funny joke user

Man do I miss (real) EFG threads, they were stupid but so entertaining. The same goes for Ultros threads from here on Cred Forums.

Will we ever have Japan Time 2?

I miss you EFG

this is just a cruel reminder that i have been here since 2004.

thanks user

Start an ultros thread, man. For old times sake.

remember the fun we used to have?

I'm not as good at making awful puns as the original guy was.

Happy birthday, Cred Forums.

Test

dude, we NEVER will have anything as hype as japan time was.

its sad that was already 8 years ago, but damn if i don't remember that shit like it was yesterday.

if anything, its one thing that newfags can't experience through YT, is the old good times we had on Cred Forums before 2008 started showing cracks in the wall that was keeping (insert problem group here) out of the boards besides Cred Forums.

i member.

Nothing makes me feel more depressed about the time I've wasted on this site quite like the birthday.

I remember the bit of time where these edits were a thing, culminating in an absolutely hilarious You'll be hard pressed to find anything like that happening these days.

I started browsing in 2011.

Am I old fag yet

What the fuck why did part of this get cut out? MOOT

lemme see if i can find an older birthday pic i saved

update: i couldn't find it, but its a shot of a sad john romero drinking booze with those of those silly bday hats on from like 2011 or some shit.

yes

no, prior to 2008 is certified oldfag stamp of approval. all you can do past 2008 is just lament that you will never get to experience good Cred Forums ever and feel bad that you are still here.

i will never feel bad since im an oldfag, it counters the years i've spent on the site by reminding me of the good ol days and what a shithole this place turned into post 2008.

>finally get a job and a house
>still come here
Have a pass now though

Cred Forums was never good.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

What a contradicting statement.

>Use catalog view
>Can't see birthday hats
Technology, you've gotten too good.

what?

im using it and its fine

>Wake up this morning
>Birthday today
>See party hats everywhere
>Wtf is going on
>Oh... right...

Why do I keep getting this every fucking year?

FIX
PASS
PRICE
It's still $15, you jews

It feels like it comes sooner every year.

because you are on Cred Forums everyday and one of those days is a birthday for the site. simple math.

you couldn't live without Cred Forums user, you had to check the site at LEAST once a day for even 5 mins and you would have seen this in seconds of hitting the site.

>still
It's $20 normally.

Fuck me, just read it said "$5 off", thought it was just $5 total.

Rude

Happy birthday. Another year and we didn't die. 13 means you're no longer a loli though, but that's fine by me.

>tfw didn't kill myself this year
Happy birthday Cred Forums

why the fuck do I forget this birthday every single year?

Oh man, it's been awhile. Happy birthday, Cred Forums! I look forward to all the memes and faggotry the next year will bring.

Happy birthday Cred Forums

The earliest Cred Forums related picture in my Cred Forums folder is dated 11th August 2005