Neppy nep nepper thread

Any neppers on the fence about potentially picking up the new game that's coming out this month?

Apparently there are a bunch of gameplay videos popping up on youtube, so you can go check out the english version for yourself to see if you wanna play it first. Here's one:

youtube.com/watch?v=117ozsTKC0w

Personally, I'm looking forward to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/unrealfest2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just a sec.... There.

Looks like shit

much like your face

Looks good, I want to play this eventually, but I have to go through all the other games first, the only neptunia game I've played was action unleashed

I'm surprised you're willing to play more if your only experience with nep is action unleashed.

Oh boy, more VN cutscenes

>Any neppers on the fence about potentially picking up the new game that's coming out this month?

waiting for a sale. For Fuck's sake Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force was 60% off AFTER 2 MONTHS

so I expect Neps vs SeHa to be on sale around Christmas

I really liked the humor on the dialogues and the characters, knowing that the main games are better just makes me excited to play them

When are you planning on playing them? Re;Birth 1 is a great place to start, on PC or vita.

Keep in mind that Nepgear is actually the main character in Re;Birth 2, so you may or may not enjoy that one quite as much depending on how you feel about her. She's less funny, but feels more real.

whenever the next sale happens, I'm planning to play them on vita
at least in AU I had no problems with any of the candidates, the only thing was that noire started to look more edgy and tryhard because of uni

I actually started with re: birth 1 and I hated it. I enjoyed action unleashed way more.

Rebirth 1 felt like if you had to pause action unleashed every 3 seconds just to attack.
Oh, and you had to line your character up for half a minute just to get them to hit right.

Rebirth 1 was a mess. Absolutely would not recommend to anyone.

twitter.com/hashtag/unrealfest2016

Four Goddesses Online will be revealed at this event. No stream but people are posting images. Dagnabit Rupaul was shown already but there are PlayStation slides.

Action Unleashed combat was shit-tier, you must be a literal retard if you prefer that train wreck over the turn-based combat system of the other games

>open thread
>no neppy memes
shame on you Cred Forums

I liked how the different combos actually feels useful, at least coming from senran kagura where pretty much everything feels the same unless you change characters
But despite that AU still plays much more like an arena brawler than an actual hack n' slash, I wish it had more stage progression

Why does Cred Forums like this again?

>inb4 the Cred Forums is not hivemind maymay

look in mirror

The gameplay is what turned me off from AU, mostly the combat. It's just not my cup of tea. I much prefer the turn-based system that you find in the Re;Birth games

That was intentionally cringeworthy because it was making fun of idiots on the internet.

I play for the clever commentary

I want to play more neps, but if you take neps and remove the neps, you just get a rather boring game.
Y'know what I mean man?

Who said anything about removing the neps?

Capcom is up next at Unrealfest. You have a few minutes before Nepping starts.

post yfw this turns out to be a shitty VR game that nobody is going to buy or play, and that will bankrupt the developer, leading to the end of neps forever

oops forgot the pic

There is no way Compa will fuck up this badly

Are you sure about that, user? Compa has never been known for being particularly bright.

I just got a look at the schedule and Tamsoft has a presentation at 4:20am Eastern. The last show of the day. Likely that's where it will be shown off.

Google translate gives:
Tamsoft Chief / Art Director / Technical artist Yuji Nakao Shunsuke Tezuka Kazunori Kurihara UE4 Made of "four goddess-line" development case

Well, she fucked up at times, but never THIS badly
Hopefully it's just another JRPG with a better gameplay

Would you a compa?

haha nep neps amirite reddit bros IRONIC WEEBS UNITE xDD

I'm still mad that the only character I was interested in that series isn't on the rebirth games

That's one of the poorest looking places I've ever seen.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Vert?

Seriously? What kind of insulated upper-class bullshit world do you live in?

I'm gonna marry Neptune. Just try and stop me.

>3DPD
hahahah no thats normalfag chad status

I prefer my Compas in 2D.
Though her in-game model is super cute

A world that isn't eastern europe apparently

That place doesn't even look that bad, bro. Try going outside once in a while.

Compa won't let her in anymore because she has been a bad girl

nepu~

What's the first game someone should play if completely new? Your meme threads got me interested. I'm on pc though.

On PC is RB 1

Re1.
The original nep is pricy and very flawed.

Re;Birth 1. Just keep in mind, if you decide to go on to the other games after, that the first game is separate from the others and not part of the main storyline.

nepu~

Nepu-Nepu desu~

Nepu-Nepu~!