NieR: Automata/DoD

Do you like Toobie, Cred Forums? Will she get a happy ending?

Also, when are we getting more info about the game? Hopes? Concerns?

i want to lick her boots

I would make love to her like a mace.

>licking boots
>Not wanting to worship her cute feet under those beautiful thigh highs.

>tfw you don't even care about this shitty series and the only reason you're interested is because of Platinum

>concerns
That the Western release date is in fucking AUGUST

Is this the new Nier audience.

Did you plan this too, Taro?

Using YoRHa2B as a PSN for some online games. Need to spread the word about her thighs.

Who puts a mole on an android? Is Yoshida just making his waifu or something?

>That ass

Lord almighty.

So do you think Toobie's skin is flesh-like, or is it just for show and actually a harder material?

>concerns
what will happen to her, it's going 2B terrible

It's cute that he placed it there to resemble his mother's mole.

considering she doubles as a sexbot, it's very soft

>it's going 2B terrible
So par for the course since it's a Taro game?
Only newshits will whine while people who like these kind of games will enjoy it for what's it worth.

>inb4 normies will love the game so much it'll get universally praised and be the Last of Us of ARPGs

Also on PC*

>ARPGs
Stop.

I want to join the post-apocalyptic waifu war now.

>Also on PC*
No shit. On a perfect world though, I would love to buy a physical copy for PC. Oh well.

Is that a hope or a concern? Either way it's already coming to PC so celebrate or bitch somewhere else.

Her boots are dirty in almost every screenshot I've seen her in, I'll clean them with my cum
I also want to breed with her

What's the correct term? I've seen people say character action, hack n slash, ARPG, JRPG, etc.

2B is a loose slut. I would rather date a proper and respectable robot lady.

post music. new ffxiv boss theme has me in a nier mood

It's an action game. Character action game also works. H&s refers to diablo clones and some other games that have full-fledged RPG mechanics, but focus on combat only, like Icewind Dale.

it's an RPG, numbnuts

It's a neo-character action hack & slash bullet hell meta-brawler with RPG, text adventure and visual novel elements

Where are the multi-solution quests where your character building decisions open or close alternative solution paths then?

How damaged is A2?
[spoilers]It matters not. She a cute.[/spoiler]

>How damaged is A2?
Joker tier

I was watching the TGS 2016 gamplay video and did those fucking Emil robots screamed as they died?

Nier dipped into bullet hell, ARPG, and even text adventures.

From what I've seen, Automata is primarily character action like Platinum tends to do, but it's likely to dip into other genres as well. I saw one boss use bullet spam, so that's still in.

>Concerns?
the game looks too GOOD, these games cant be good

>tfw almost done with DoD 2.

Only Nier and 3 remains. Can I play either on the PS4?

Hey, the story might be shit. Though lead game designer Taura seemed to be excited for Taro's story this time. He's also a big fan of the first NieR.

>game has multiple branchs/endings
>first branch/ending is lackluster and doesnt explain anything
>the middle of the game is filler
>last branch/ending after grinding every weapon is absolutely awesome and crazy
>reviewers only play ending A and give the games 6s or 7s
>game is a commercial failure

WHY HE KEEPS DOING IT?

Don't quote me on this, but Automata apparently isn't following the NG system of unlocking new endings, story, etc. It's stated to use a different mechanic this time around.

>nier
>happy ending
profoundly unlikely

GUYS LOOK, I said TOOBIE lawl! Maybe I can make another EPIC PUN like...2B or NOT 2B hahaha! Get it guys? This is so funny, because like...I love TWO BEE XDDD Guys did I also say this is a nier 2 thread? Oh no, I meant it was NIER2B THREAD HAHAHA I am absolutely clever right guys? Oh man. I certainly had a laugh. And I just shat in mypants too, I just love shitting up this board with my retarded fucking pictures and idiotic text regarding a fuckign fictional ANDROID, not even a fucmking women, that I just LOVE TO WORSHIP! lawl 2b twobee twobie tobie xddd THIS IS JUST SO FUCKING FUNNY HAHA! Man, they said I need to get a grip and stop laughing at my completely epic jokes, but I think they're just anti-intellectuals is all. Jealous of my propensity to meme it up, right guys? S-stutter posting and all that LOL! Holy fucking shit they never told me that I needed to calm down on the MEMES and my absolute undying love for ITHNAN YAKUN duuuude hahaha I just love this women guys!

Oh sorry, we don't even talking about video games here. Nope. ONLY TWOBIE LOLOLOLOL

Having fun, user?

>actually playing drakengard 2

is practically not canon, the DMC2 of the series

I don't think you can play either on PS4. Also, how is DoD2? A lot of fans seem to dismiss the game.

you can bet your ass there will be a huge grind to get the true ending

Nier's on PS Now, but only on the Japanese store.

Shit

A lot of what drew me into the series isn't int DoD 2. The music, the aesthetic, the futility of the journey that DoD 1 provided.

In any case, I'm looking forward to DoD 3 and Nier. I'm glad for these threads because of the window the provide for me. I'm hoping to finish 3 and Nier before Autonomata comes out.

Can I play DoD3 or Nier from the PS3 store, maybe?

Shit

Well I know fuck all about 3 or Nier but I see that smiling rock a lot. It is a DoD 3/Nier exclusive but I'm better off finding out for my own?

Will 2B get Kaine DLC outfit?

My apology for bad grammar and quoting twice. I have a vodka with me. She is good.

>I'm hoping to finish 3 and Nier before Automata comes out.
Yeah, do that. Maybe by the time you finish both we'll get the Automata demo.

>Can I play DoD3 or Nier from the PS3 store, maybe?
Both should be in the PS3 store, I think? You can go check, I'm not 100% sure about Nier being there.

>I see that smiling rock a lot
It's a NieR thing, yes.

Smiling rock man is from NieR, but I think the head is in Drakengard 3 as DLC.

You should be able to buy Drakengard 3 on the PS3 store, but Nier isn't there.

What came first? Nier or DoD 3.

Also why do people constantly say DoD 2 is not really canon.

Is it because it's the only true step from DoD 1 or because it just has such a different aesthetic from the series as a whole. It's not drop dead bad but I can sort of see why people don't like it.

Very romantic in the literal sense.

Now now...can 2B have kaine bulge too ?

Pretty sure NieR came out first, then DoD3.

>Also why do people constantly say DoD2 is not really canon?
Someone more knowledgeable can chime in, but I think it's because Yoko Taro isn't the director and wasn't involved in the narrative of the game.

Also, apparently there were "creative differences" between Yoko Taro and DoD2 director Akira Yasui.

PC WHEN?

Because it has a different director it is also a better game 3 which is garbage

There isn't even a Steam page for it yet. I'll wait till Paris Games Week soon to get more info.

Are you saying 3 is garbage or 2 is garbage?

If you mean date, same as ps4 date release, i think. If you want will it get pc version, yes, taro already confirmed automata have pc version too

I would a Youmu-droid

What is this game like?

Is it like God of War?

The first game was inspired by it in terms of combat.

what do 2B feets smell like?

>Concerns?
I lewd 2B and A2 so much that when the game is out the emotional impact will be gone. Was this Taro's plan?