What are some video games about birthdays?

What are some video games about birthdays?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11338420
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what are you doing on your birthday, vendettafag?

Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout

fallout 3

Getting one year older like everybody else does.

Tropical Freeze

video games ?

But are you getting one year wiser?
That's the question that matters.

Birth Days for pc98

Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout

Well, it was a blowout, alright. BLOW OUT YOUR ASS!

>doesn't say anything about family or friends
How's it feel being a lonely homeless tool?

Why do you want to know my personal life? You in love with me or something?

Dumb frogposter.

Fuck you frog poster

Hey, just wondering.

There's Third Birthday, but that game is trash.

Just play Parasite Eve.

You wanna fuck with me like I fuck with you and you want to find out any little thing you can and turn it against me. It won't matter though because we're both anonymous and we could be anyone here.

Yes, yes, well done, HOWEVER
it seem becomes pretty obvious who we are by signatures and posting styles alone, so not really.

You should try changing your style when posting 20 threads about ponies in /qa/.

>no one here has mentioned Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise
I'm ashamed in you.

But I never did post those threads. I might've posted in them, yes, but even then I would've liked to just contain them to one.

strawpoll.me/11338420

Do you have proof?

Such a fun time.

You can't have more than five threads up at a time.
If I weren't being serious, I wouldn't be trying to actually formulate explanations.

>posting a hate symbol

>>Cred Forums

You have tons of proxies and you can flood any board with threads like all those Barney threads you posted in /mlp/ that one time the mods made fun of you and told you to go fuck yourself in your bans.

Reddit has the answer for this XDDD
xd

I will admit, it was a bit spur of the moment, but it was still your fault, you know.

This is fine

You love blaming other people for your problems don't you? Nobody forced you to spam /mlp/ with Barney or spam a thread complaining about a MLP image for however long you did it and get your posts deleted and getting banned. I don't even remember what thread it was that triggered you but I'm sure you do with your memory or you saved it along with all you other internet victories that happened to you.

Well, technically, it was your fault anyway, since you decided to invoke the attack upon my being to begin with.
>Nobody forced you to spam /mlp/ with Barney
Ok, I'll give you that, but I'll assure you that if I somehow find a forum you moderated or an account on a site you frequented, I most likely would've spammed that instead. I was just desperate.
>or spam a thread complaining about a MLP image for however long you did it and get your posts deleted and getting banned
Well, that's because
A. janis/mods weren't doing their job
B. Just because.....I'm going to admit I don't have a solid answer for this, but you were still being a massive dick.

dumb mobileposter

I find it odd that out of all the people that troll you I'm the only one you're out to get by trying to get to know me so you can fuck me over or try and convince me to stop. All of this doesn't matter and I'm just having fun like the other assholes that troll you. I hope you're also having fun and not taking all this seriously.

>I find it odd that out of all the people that troll you I'm the only one you're out to get by trying to get to know me so you can fuck me over or try and convince me to stop
Because you're the only one I know who even tends to admit that they're the OP of certain threads and even tries interacting with me. And you seem to have a specific posting style as well.

>I hope you're also having fun and not taking all this seriously.
Well, you sure as hell seem to be serious by constantly being at my throat but trying not to seem like it.
Try the Golden Rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you. You don't act like a dick, and I won't act like a dick back.
That's what my motivation is founded upon.

So OP is one of one of the people shitting up /qa/ to the point where it's nearly unusable?
Can I ask you why you do it?

He might be a bit too far off for you.

>Because you're the only one I know who even tends to admit that they're the OP of certain threads and even tries interacting with me. And you seem to have a specific posting style as well.
Why have a different style of posting everytime someone wanted to make a thread just to bait you? If I made it super original thread you'd post your same posts and death threats in it. Why do something different when the same bait works everytime?

>Well, you sure as hell seem to be serious by constantly being at my throat but trying not to seem like it.
Try the Golden Rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you. You don't act like a dick, and I won't act like a dick back.
That's what my motivation is founded upon.
You can ignore me at anytime.

I don't make those threads I just hide them.

>I don't make those threads I just hide them.
As if you even cared to begin with.

>Why do something different when the same bait works everytime?
Because that only singles yourself out with how specific your word choice and sentence structure is.
You shouldn't be so recognizable is what I'm saying.

>You can ignore me at anytime.
That's not the point I was trying to get at, you know. You clearly didn't understand the message I was getting at, and only shows why I managed to single you out as someone who's so insecure with himself that they feel the need to do whatever they do.

gb2r3ddit

Cred Forums is full of people of all ages, races, minds, creeds and income. Some of it is serious but in general this is not a serious place and people do what they want here because bans are meaningless. Even the mods you worship aren't serious about this place. You focus on one thing that's degeneracy yet there's much more degeneracy than ponies here to cry about but not worth anyone's time to do so.

>Some of it is serious but in general this is not a serious place
Well, there are definitely boards more suited for shitposting than others such as Cred Forums or /s4s/ or /trash/. Trying to attack people here makes you look like a dick and interrupts people who actually might want to discuss actual board-related topics.

>but not worth anyone's time to do so
Well, I doubt you count me as a person anyway, so there's that.

Those people have either 4chanX or will use the filters built into Cred Forums to hide Barneyfag bait threads or whatever else they don't like. Some people are crazy and actually ignore things they don't like or care about. I can't ignore all the threads about /mlp/ and GR15 in /qa/ because there's so many so I just hide them.

Giftopia
>Giftpia follows the protagonist Pockle, a resident of Nanashi Island, who, on the day of his coming of age ceremony, oversleeps and misses the whole thing. The mayor of the island, Mayer, is so incensed that he orders Pockle's arrest and a fine of five million "Mane" (the game's currency) to recoup the costs of the event. Thus, it is up to Pockle to work off his huge debt.

I get that, I'm just saying that there are certain places for certain things, and that some things here are suited towards other boards.

I donno if you've noticed but Cred Forums likes to funpost a lot. You never say anything about the degeneracy they post or how they're not following the rules. The only time you give a shit about is when someone posts something like a cropped Spider-Man from some picture on Derpibooru.

And they're degenerates for that.

The 3rd Birthday

Americans HATE Easter

Took you long enough

Easter ?