It's your favorite video game girl's birthday!

It's your favorite video game girl's birthday!
What do you two do together?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZW37yp6lv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get married!
I love Freya!

It would be a very busy day for her. I would always be nearby, but I would keep a bit of distance.

Help her unwind after a hard day at practice, give her a rub down, if you know what I mean.
I mean a massage, you perverts

worship

My favorite video game girl's birthday is on Christmas.

Buy that GTX upgrade we always wanted.

Cuddle

What if she wanted to spend the day with you?

It's possible that she might want to do a public event a few days before, and have a small prerecorded message for fans on the 31st. If she wanted to spend the day with just me, I would take her on a short hike that's only an hour's drive from where I live. The drive is pretty nice too.

You caught me in the middle of my daily pixiv browsing, so this took a while to type as I was browsing and typing at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZW37yp6lv4

Nothing

Take her trick-or-treating! Or something. And then buy her a cake. And some presents. And do anything else she wants to do.

Did I come late to the party again? Darn it.

It's fine, if the thread isn't dead you aren't too late.

Whatever she wants to do obviously.

Cred Forums is video game girl character?

As soon as I saw the hats, I knew what today's thread was going to be. Glad to see you didn't disappoint.

I'd take her somewhere by the sea. Except for one occasion, she hasn't really been outside the woods and all you can see of the ocean from there is a few bays. I think she'd enjoy the sight of the wide open ocean and that wonderful, salty breeze.

This

With it being Cred Forums's birthday, I thought it might be a good time to say this:
The questions you ask, that make me think deeply about Miku, and posting her in these threads, is one of the highlights of my day.

Thank you very, very much, MarisaAnon.

a-are we dead?

These threads are always slow.

I know, but it needed a bump.

Well, that's fine, but sometimes you just need to let a thead die.