Mafia 3

Mafia 3 thread

why did mods delete both mafia threads

dunno, i pointed out how nobody in the gif had anything to do with the mafia and poof...thread deleted

hmmm

somebody post the webm...you know which one i'm talking about

So how fast do you think it will be for someone to do a KKK modelswap for this game?

holy fucking shit.

is that the mafia 3 protag gunning down KKK members? jesus fucking christ the levels of pandering has gone beyond a parody of itself.

I was literally just thinking about this

yup, it's real

I always wanted to gun down KKK members as a black dude in a game about the mafia

>inb4 american black man guns down white people irl because he was inspired by mafia3 and we have to go through how video games are bad mmmkay

wow this game is incredibly racist

Why are neckbeards so easily triggered by video games?

>Someone makes it so you actually play as Vito
>Your backup is KKK members
>All of the bad guys you kill are Black
>All of the radio stations play Moonman songs

>Scene where you have to murder people in an airport in a terrorist attack
"FUCKING SJWS"

>Scene where you have to gun down people who hate and lynch other people for no legitimate reason
"FUCKING SJWS"

>killing KKK members is "pandering" to neo-nazi Cred Forums

Ok. Maybe fuck back off to your containment board? The game looks like complete shit, but not because of it's virtual murder of wizards.

This

It's pretty funny seeing Cred Forums get triggered this hard

>this thread again

It's pandering when the game is supposed to be about organized crime and there's a serious racial divide in our current political climate, you dumb fuck.

fags

Why is neckbeard your only argument?

Remind me what the last two Mafia games were like as I only played the first one briefly.

It stuck in my mind due to some nice gameplay mechanics.

the fuck? is that the kkk?

This is why Deus EX MD and HR have fades to black

itt- white people get triggered by a black guy in their games

give me one good reason why a black man killing white terrorists is different than a white guy killing black terrorists?

yeah..gunning down unarmed men makes their wrongdoing right

THE KLAN DINDU NUFFIN DEY WUZ GOOD BOIS TRYIN TO TURN THEIR LIFES AROUND

If I were to play a mafia game I'd want to do mafia stuff. Dunno if killing Klansmen is the idea

>give me one good reason why a black man killing white terrorists is different than a white guy killing black terrorists?

Because the game is called Mafia

Killing KKK members is just as satisfying and fun as gunning down neo-nazis.

Death to skinheads my dude.

Why do we have a bit about killing KKK members instead of just focusing on Mafia wars?

I need the grenade webm

Because no one but other Klansmen care about the KKKucks

Fun fact: The FBI used the mafia to fight the klan decades back

Thanks user

the klan is a criminal organization. were you complaining where in mafia 2 there was a faction of greasers?

>muh aryan nation mafia
the real mafia isnt at all like goodfellas

>the first guy alerted is the one with a bag over his head looking away.
you can't make this shit up.

>when the game is supposed to be about organized crime

>ITT: Racists getting triggered

Funner fact: the mafia and gays fought the cops together in the 60s. Particularly NYC. Cops kept raiding gay bars ran by the Mafia under the guise of "no liquor license, also we won't sell you one".

fun fact: the FBI funded different extremist groups, including groups involved with the klan and organized crime groups, as a way to agitate them to start conflicts with other extremist groups and so as to allow the passing of sweeping legal rights for law enforcement.

These laws were later used in full effect during the 70s and 80s against Italian organized crime groups.

zoop

How the fuck does gunning down a crowd of KKK members offend you? Fucking SJW bitches, not letting muh play muh VI-OLEN-T viyda james

Hi, I'm George. I'm a 38 year old NEET who's proud of his white heritage. My favorite boards include /r9k/ Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums and most importantly, Cred Forums I live in a shithole studio apartment where I live off of disability and spend the majority of my time fighting against the SJW sheeple and spreading video game rights around the internet. I don't mean #Humblebrag (If you use hashtags seriously you should kill yourself) but I have taken down several SJW cucks who in particular were targeting the 10/10 scene from one of least favorite games of all time, Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 where you play as an undercover US solider and gun down a bunch of ruskies in an airport. I was 31 when Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 released, And I hated the game due to the large influx of children playing the multiplayer. Now, I love me some jailbait but sadly the majority of the users were young boys, And I do not sexually identify as a fag (lol hi Cred Forums) So I spent most of my time hating on the game, But the No Russian scene got to me. As an oppressed white cis male, It felt great to mow down a bunch of normies (lol hi /r9k/) so to this day I defend that scene with my 600 pound life. But this shit? Mowing down KKK members because you disagree with them? Fucking HATE SPEECH!!!!!!!!!! THE HAVE A RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEight to there beliefs even if you disagree with them.
George Jones, Freedom fighter and proud leddit hater, 2016. No not use this post without my permission or i'll send Cred Forums after you lololol

Tony DLC when?

Both facts sound like they could make for some pretty fun missions, t.b.h.

Fun fact: The Holocaust is a lie

>That guy on his knees just calmly gets up after a grenade explodes on his face

this is literally mass murder

I hope there is a good explanation or he is supposed to be the villain of this flick

But where's the Mafia?

>photographer

LMAO

>Game called mafia
>Play as some black thug

Is he also portrayed as a good guy hero?

>Was hoping for a new mafia game playing as somebody that was in the italian mafia like the first 2 games
>See this shit
>Voice my opinion in threads
>LOL RACIST Cred Forums LMAO GO BACK TO UR CONTAINMENT BOARD LMAO NECKBEARD LOL LOL FUCKIN TRIGGERED HARD M8

mfw i'm black

Play Yakuza ZERO in Jan if you want a good mafia game. And yes, Kiryu is actually in the Yakuza in this game.

Nobody cares Tom

Shills, sell this game to me.

>my strawmen are better than yours

Sure you are, John "White Bread" Smith IV

please dont tell me this is going to be the norm when it comes down to "stealth" take downs.
im tired of this cinematic bullshit.

its literally the same type of takedown that was in the early splintercell games but that didnt have to do any stupid transition shit.

W E W

Why do you pretend you're anything but neckbeard scum?

theres so much wrong with this tiny scene but that fucking plant exploding at the end always gets to me.

not only is it super delayed, it bursts into chunks

And this is why i say White Liberals are the actual racist.

>MW2 Airport
>GTA
>Watchdogs
>Cred Forums praise
>One shitty looking game where you kill KKK members
>Cred Forums loses it's shit and calls it racist and offensive

Cuckservatives are a mirror of SJWs.

>bieber concept art by gearbox.jpg

t./lit/

>Hurr durr strawman
I wish the retards actually looked up what a straw man argument was before they threw out strawman willy nilly.

Don't see the problem, he appears to be using rubber bullets to contain a small riot.

Isn't this like a hate crime?

playing a 3rd/1st person shooter with a controller...

did someone say

rubber bullets?

no, it's vigilantism.

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

See

Some games are better played with a controller. Especially third person games. If you disagree you're objectively wrong and need to learn to be adaptive with a device to learn the truth.

see

Explain this to me Cred Forums, why is that GTA IV had a mechanic of calling in a mobile gun store with an entire rack of weapon models you could examine before purchasing but eight years and a generation jump later, this game just gives you shitty menus?

So has the white girl love interest been confirmed already?

See

Third person shooters are better with a mouse, platformers and melee-oriented games are controller tho. Sometimes third person shooters are ok with a controller if there isn't precision aiming.

If this happened, I would actually legit buy this game.

Otherwise, it's straight up on my do-not-buy list.

see _donald/

0 evidence as usual. The other side loves to project about no evidence and then they have shit like this.

>cuckservatives
>Alt right
Pick 1 and only 1.

With how the perspective works in most TPS games and how there are a lot that are more than just shooting a controller is almost always better.

Mods probably don't even look at the content. It gets enough reports and bam.

/r/The_Donald, Cred Forums's bull, is mad about the game's blackness.

MGR came out almost half a decade ago, and it did stealth take downs better than this.

Mafia 3 is going to be a 4/10 at best. Jesus. That's a huge step back from the 8/10 and 9/10 for the first two.

>/k/ that high
arent they the board that grouped up to eat jizz cookies?

Never played these. Should I start with the 1st or 2nd? and why aren't people liking this one?

>Kill black ZOMBIES in a zombie games
>SJWs lose their minds for fucking months, call the game racist
>Kill white people who aren't even attacking you
>Yo, this is perfectly fine
My double standards are better than your double standards.

That image is bait user.

Why do you think Cred Forums isn't at the bottom?

>Tfw there is literally one cuck in this thread desperately fighting multiple people because they think it's dumb to fight the KKK as a black guy in a game called Mafia

>/vg/ above /tg/ and /vr/
>/x/ at the bottom of the chart
nice bait. everybody knows /x/ runs the world.

There's only one group of redditors here, user. You need to go back.

Klan is not a criminal organization. You cannot be arrested for joining the Klan.

At least not in the United States.

They're much closer to Golden Dawn, both in how they rose to power and their purpose.

I just noticed that they fly away from their chairs before thier chairs do

they don't even flop around like they should with ragdoll physics

they just
zoom away

Killing hundreds of random unarmed people is wrong, unless they don't have the same opinion as me.

>One subreddit vs thousands

The_Donald
Or you can go on the 2.0 version called

If it was the other way around the jews would've banned it instantly.
Fuck this gay earth

>no legitimate reason

Shitty hack devs
The shitty "progressive" pandering aside this game looks really mediocre on a technical level which is disappointing considering at the time Mafia 2 was promoted as a game with really good TECHNOLOGY with the brand spankin' new Directx11

>A fake quote

>He actually believes facebook tier images

Holy fuck you're stupid

What did she mean by this?

Cred Forums praises none of those. Unless by GTA you mean pre-4. Because 4, China Town Wars, and 5 are pretty mediocre.

San Andreas is how you do a black criminal right. It's not about shooting down white people like a racist, it's about dealing with the ramifications of being a black criminal in a city with gangs.

I'm not white but that's no reason not to hate niggers

Is Mafia 3 really making alt-right Cred Forumsirgins mad as fuck?

Golden. Day one buy.

What did they mean by that?

there's no reason to not mow down neo-nazi scum either

>Bad guy is some head of a gang who kills his own men when things go bad because the protag pisses him off
>Generic writing, shit/10
>Bad guy does all of that and also says nigger because protag is black
>10/10, DEEP COMMENTARY ON RACISM IN AMERICA

Find a flaw.

This game looks so fucking shit, god damn.

>Cred Forums is one person
You cucks who only like unpopular games and AAA games you think are the enemy of a more popular game are the real neo Cred Forums

>tfw to intelligent for anti-racism

Maybe, just maybe, we're not saying the game is bad because it's racist towards white people and pandering to minorities, but that that is one of the reasons it is so atrocious. We're not boycotting the game simply because of that. No, the rest of the game looks awful. This is just the shit cherry ontop of the diarrhea sundae

Explain, CTR?

What was the meaning?

Young Killary was a qt tbqh

Hmm, really causes neuronal actuation....

>Uses the wrong "to"
Yeah buddy, you seem like a regular genius.

The vast, VAST majority of Cred Forums hates CoD post 4 and Watch_Dogs. GTA is iffy, considering there were a lot of NEVER EVERS who only liked V because it wasn't on PC who now hate it. I still think it's a good game, just incredibly stale at this point, with worse story than Vice City and San Andreas.

Germans are very good people. They've been very kind and respectful towards me when I was there. Their nationalism is justified, they basically built the modern era on their own.
When I was in Africa, I just wanted to get out and never let go of my rifle before I was out. Niggers are horrible. So if I had to choose between hanging out with niggers or neo nazis, you can bet your ass I would pick the nazis.

Cuck.

You called?

Has there been any explanation for that shit yet?

>to intelligent
You sure are, champ.

Please leave hipsters Cred Forums.

Yes, make this shitty alt-retard fest end with some lewd Hilloli pls

We've got a narrative to push, bruv. Can't let those ebil rayycisss get away with their arbitrarily defined racism.

I can't fucking wait. 43 more days. Then we can just chill while The Donald takes care of us.

Not an official one that makes sense. Very likely to be some brain damage, if her past fuck ups are anything to go by.

No, they are degenerate scum.

Maybe he just got tired of """arguing""" with a retard that spams Sick Hillary pictures

>He thinks Hiloli isn't alt right
user...

You're brainwashed.

>to

dumb Cred Forums fuck off

well, People usually don't reply to off-topic spam.

What was her intended message by this?

What is the source of this doujin?

That you need to go back... to Cred Forums

The Zulu king said it best

>King Zwelithini said the former white rulers of South Africa had “built a powerful government with the strongest economy and army on the continent.”
>He went on to say that the white government had “a mighty army, and that the South African currency and economy had shot up” under the National Party government.
>“But then,” he continued, “came this so-called democracy in which black people are destroying the gains of the past. The economy that we are now burning down.”
>“you do not want to build on what you had inherited. You are going to find yourselves on the wrong side of history.”
>“History will judge black people harshly as they have failed to build on the successes of the Afrikaners,” he said, before continuing to explain that “black people loved to use matches to burn down infrastructure” built by the white government.

AND THEN THE GOVERNMENT CHARGED HIM WITH HATE SPEECH

is she CIA?

>353435697 (You)
see you in 3 days.

>Cred Forums proving they get just as triggered as the sjw they rally against
>mad at a bunch of virtual white people being killed
Comedy Gold

Spotted the retard

>The Zulu King
WE

But my political science teacher told me that I am on the right side of herstory, and that this is wrong.

Funny story about Massa-hero Samurai there - the Japs tried to wash the "dirt" off of his skin when they first saw him.

Top tier bants from Japan, as always.

What fell in?

oh are you fucking serious? can a single game come out nowadays without fucking wallhacks?

reptile egg

WUZ

Can someone post that fake cover from the last thread

KANGZ

>mfw some people on Cred Forums approve of this complete pandering.
Jesus christ may god have no mercy on your souls. They basically ruined the series about the mob and made it about a dindu shootin up places cause of muh parents debts.

What? How?

>source: my ass

did you see Cred Forums lose their shit over the latest Seth Rogan movie?

shit was funny as fuck.