Underrated Games

In before its shit.

Its fun. Something people have forgotten about. People are so caught up in youtube reviews and web site scores they dont play and enjoy games anymore.

They game was over the top. It just was fun. Sure it had some,frame rate issues and the graphics werent great.

But it was enjoyable and that should be all that matters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzLaWbLZl24
youtube.com/watch?v=7yTldFe2m-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's shit.

You played it?

Of course not. Watched two minutes of a video on youtube and made your judgement.

Pirated, its shit. Got bored after 2 levels

I did play it. It's a broken, unfun mess. It's shit.

>underrated
Just call this thread "shit games you liked"

this game is so shit lmao, user just stop.

I preordered it but I've yet to open it

This game is legit shit.
You'd have to be a huge contrarian (or have massive shit taste) in order to like this game.

>Cred Forums jerks off over Swery
>but Devil's Third is horrible!

Is it because it's WiiU?

No

For fucks sakes, I'm entirely sure you don't have to play this game to know that it's shit.

Do you have to play Big Rigs or Bubsy 3D to know that they're shit too?

It's a broken mess of unrealised ideas that also run like shit.

Itagaki is a hack and he can't do anything without the devs that are still at Team Ninja.

>Itagaki sucks without Team Ninja
>Team Ninja used to suck but is now just not really as good as they used to be without Itagaki
Clearly the two need each other.

Fuck you Swery is fucking great. Just like devil's third was

Ironically Team Ninja has made their best game since Ninja Gaiden Black while Itagaki shit out one of the biggest embarrassments from Japan in years.

>16 / 0 / 12 / 2
(You)

I'll save my judgement for when I've tried maybe the online in PC, but it looked like an alright 7/10 game rather than the ET/10 people wanted to pin it as.

Devil's Third does not cross into the truly nuts territory that Swery does. If it went farther down that path then the meh gameplay could be excused.

only 12yr nintendo fags support this edgy game

The boss fights are fucking awful.

And game is that?

The problem is that nintoddlers touted it as the game that will save WiiU and it turned out to be shit.

Nioh. You dumb nitencuck

Matosis' stream of devils third is the closest I'll ever come to playing it and goddamn was that an experience

It's a piece of fucking shit.

>while Itagaki shit out one of the biggest embarrassments from Japan in years.
To be fair, Itagaki got fucking screwed throughout the whole development of that game. Considering it's crazy, tumultuous development, it's not surprise that the game fucking sucks.

If you gave Itagaki a large budget and a steady development cycle, he'd probably produce another good or even great game.

>we will never get the proper NG successor

Fuck me.

Its one of the few Third Person Shooters where melee looks and behaves good.

Deadly Premonition is a shit game carried by the fact it behaves look a very good insane TV series.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhhHhHaHhhhHhHahajahhhhahahhahhhahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhhahhajajajajjajajjajahajahahahhahahahahahahhahh

Oh man...you're serious, aren't you? Nioh doesn't even hold a candle to Bloodborne. It's not even the same ballpark as NGB or even NG2. Not even the same sport.

yeah. its a different league.

>thats just an opinion
like yours. wanna say anything with any actual merit outside of "i think its shit", so i cant just reply to it with "i disagree"?

Should I buy this? It seems like one of those games that may be worth a lot of money in the future, because they made so little copies and it had controversy around it.

>controversy around it
what controversy?
people surprised that an oatmeal cookie game has T&A?

The controversy that it was a lot shittier than most expected. I would even go as far to say that people were shocked by how shitty it actually was.

>game loses publisher because it went bankrupt
>game switches engine
>game is in development limbo until another publisher comes along
>game switches target consoles
>game loses/changed vision during all of this or what we were shown earlier was never single player
youtube.com/watch?v=xzLaWbLZl24
youtube.com/watch?v=7yTldFe2m-A
you have to be eight ways dense to think that Devil's Third would've been anything but mediocre at its best

>Pirated, its shit. Got bored after 2 levels
Did you even play the online?

It's a shame that itagaki made the best online action game that went ignored.

Is better than halo, cod, battlefield, over watch, etc...

Look, I'm not saying that people thought it would be good. I'm saying that the bar was set pretty low already, and they managed to drop the bar into the abyss.

>WiiU
>online
pick one
also, if it was great why did it get shutdown ignoring that Itagaki is making Devil's Third Online with Nexon

when are they going to release the online for non Thais?

Yeah it is fun a bit awkard but fun

>underrated game
>posts shit game
"inb4 it's shit, ITS FUN"
If you wanted a thread about bad games that you enjoyed regardless then just say so, this is the most pathetic thinly veiled attempt at pushing an agenda I have ever seen.
Fact is if the wiiu had anything worth shit you wouldn't have to play bad games and justify them, which compounds the stupidity of making this thread

thought only the soviet/jap bros were allowed to play it (closed Beta at least)

It will be shut down in december. Now it's still active.

>it's better than everything ever I swear
No it's not, atleast games like halo cod battlefield have effort put into them, this game was an unfinished incoherent mess.

>Console warrior
Go to bed, Euroshit.

funny how it is also a melee/shooter hybrid

>43% metacritic
>continues to try to keep this charade up

how do we save oatmeal cookie and Team Ninja without cookie

Go to bed, Euroshit.

Fuck Hayashit, goddamn.

Itagaki was twice, if not three times, the director that Hayashi is.

I'm Canadian and I just woke up, stop making baseless assumptions, thoughtless irrational conjecture like that is why you made the mistake of buying a wiiu.

you have shit taste and you need to stop sucking oatmeal cookie's dick. even Razor's Edge is better than this shit.

>Still proving my point that people outside the US are huge console war faggots

I haven't owned a console since the gamecube.
Hence why your baseless stupidity doesn't even phase me.

So then you have no argument, since you've never played a Wii U game. Go to bed, white boy. I'm an idort, by the way.

Fuck off already Itagaki. your game is shit

>I haven't owned a console in a while
>ergo I haven't played a single console game in 10 years
Does this really pass as rationale in your brain?
Sorry user but you're fucking stupid, and regardless of how hard you argue devil's third (which I did play) was generic edgelord trash, except unlike a metal gear rising or DMC the gameplay was also terrible.

*idiot

Honestly, I've never played Devil's Third. I just hate console warriors.

Yeah, DT is surprisingly good for what it went through, far and away better than RE.

I got it for £18 in CEX, I feel I got that amount of money worth

Didn't think the online had any player base to it

You can still find games in Slplatoon and Pokken pretty quickly.

>Ryu has to be more sad about killing shit.

Please kill yourself