Fighting game characters liars pretend they main

Fighting game characters liars pretend they main

pic related

Literally anyone in 3S that wasn't top-tier

Waifu characters that are low tier

t. hawk

Why do people say that about Q? Whats his playstyle even like?

balrog with a command throw

Fedora tipping

>M2K

>Doesn't play Mew2

Happy birthday Q!

He is actually good with Mewtwo.

Q is fun as fuck to play as, but I don't main him. I like to play as Q, Ryu, Ken, Makoto, and Yun in 3S.

He fights like a robotic child molester.

>Ryu, Ken, Makoto and Yun
>Yun

What the fuck, talk about out of place.

I don't play professionally or anything, I play for fun. Yun is fun to play as.

Oh okay, I was about to say, the only other kind of player who uses that roster is at a Japanese arcade playing sets.

Sounds ok.

Autism. He just flings himself or one of his limbs around pretty hard.

Maybe it's M.BIson after he got the living life knocked out of him...

Anybody want to play 3s?

He's a wall, taunt for massive defense boost, then guess parry into high damage combos.

Ok user but if i win you have let me fuck your boypussy

Go away homo

What are you scared to lose? come to fighcade faggot

This or Polnareff

Gays are gross and I don't want my CPU to get aids by playing you.

so you admit that if we play i would win and fuck your boypussy thanks for the honesty user

No you wouldn't win, but gays are a walking biohazard I don't want to risk connecting with you over fightcade, I'm worried my computer will get a virus.

You two really need to fuck

deep down you know you long for a big gulp of semen running trough your anus cmon fight me

im trying but he doesn't want to play

Just use kapersky and you're computer will be fine. Your boipussy is another matter though

Anyone who doesn't take poz loads for a living want to play 3s?

I mained Q
I fully admit I was pretty shit at 3S though

What's your FC?

This user is wrong I main Q, people hate fighting against him because he's not very fun to fight. His moves are very situational so he doesn't have many options and therefore he's predictable. That being said, the moves that he does have priority on are usually complete bullshit if you don't know how to parry.

He's extremely defensive, he uses a lot of moves just to push opponents back/stun/etc just to taunt and increase his stamina.

Generally, when I play him, you'll find me trying to use my command grab to combo enemies, use moves like HK to make enemies that are a long distance away to get pushed even further back to taunt, and jump around a ton and us j.MK or .LK to create space. I also try to do c.MK or c.LP on a rare occasion in order to combo into Ex slaps, but c.MK and c.LP have extremely shitty priority so I only use them to meme on people.

what's yours?

Q is a meme character people play explicitly to meme on others, when they main him, that means they don't take 3s seriously.

Isn't that an oxymoron

Challenge Vanguard

>kuroda

Literally anyone in 3s
I play Ryu

You're only proving my point correctly. Kuroda plays Q because he's too good at 3s and therefore he can only have fun if he's meming on people

wanna play and see my Q rekt whatever you use?

Kuroda uses Ken or Gouki when he really wants to win.

You don't see him use Q much anymore. He'll sometimes go Oro because he's still asshurt he got meme'd on by Thanatos.

Sure. What's your fightcade?

>Vanguard lilly?

what's yours

Sauce

Dooplisskun

I got 3rd Strike at a flea market with HSFII on PS2 in August and decided I'd main Q because he's funny and gave up after like fifteen minutes. No one mains him other than for the memes.

As for OP's actual topic, picture relatable.

>inb4 Diddy Kong Racing is not a fighting game

>No challenge
pussy

H-how big are you?

Will it hurt?

>Things people say to look cool that I will say to look cool

Now you will say that 3S is garbage because of the EVO moment bandwagoners and say Alpha 3 was the best game ever

I main Q, see me in fightcade.

you too, fight me

No, 3s is garbage because of parries, Chun and Ken.

hey fag have patience im setting up this hit

nice bait

Original guy who asked for match here

fightcade Ygolonac

no homos

kakyoin is a top tier character though, with polnareff being solid as well.

That's just a fact though.
It's fun to mash in and not take seriously but those characters and parry as a mechanic make it a fucking joke to take seriously.

People said the same shit for Alex and now he's like top 6 most played right now, Urien soon to follow. Don't underestimate 3S fangays.

lol you can't take any fighting game seriously because you suck

>that feel I really did main Tsubaki in BlazBlue

Urien always had unblockable memes which allowed him to hang out with the top tiers.
>Alex is top 6 most played
lmao what

Nice argument, it's like I'm really talking with a SFV apologist

I did main Q though and Necro. Just wasn't any good at him.

Necro was so 50/50 for me it hurt.

>Anyone in Viruta Fighter who isn't from China or the USA.

DESU, 3S is a meme game at this point. The only people that like it are shitters who want to take advantage of 3S heavily rewarding autistic levels of matchup and setup knowledge instead of fundamentals. It's a game that favors knowledge and experience over strategy and talent.

when not a single one of these fags steps up to the plate baka

She's high-tier in CF so that's nice

Not true, plenty of people online play Bullet because she's pisseasy.

>>Anyone in Virtua Fighter
ftfy

>mashes in
>loses to someone who times parries
>woooow I was mashing in, this game sucks

What's fightcade?

I did ok with tsubaki, but the game goes too fast if you're against a good opponent and you can't get more than a couple charges in.

Emulator used to netplay arcade games such as third strike.

>not knowing the legend of how he got his tag

Online fighting game lobby that's integrated with a FinalBurn Alpha distribution. Online arcade fightan game emulator.

But does it have Street Fighter EX plus Alpha?

Since Balrog's in 5 and Q seems pretty popular, even if it's only because of meme status, how do you think Capcom would change/butcher him if he got in?

Why is Twelve from Street Fighter 3rd strike the best character anons?

Balrog and Q's literally only simularity is that they have a charge attack that does the same thing.

They are completely different characters. Balrog doesn't even use his legs.

anyone? i'm in lobby

Rip user
im not playing 3s on a laptop

The "Balrog with command grab" meme comes from shitty Q players that turtle and spam charge attack. They are completely different characters otherwise.

*OSes his jump normal*
psh nothin personnel kid
*OSes a crossup*
*short short into super*

If you're turtling with Balrog then you're playing him wrong.

Exactly. That's why it's so easy to meme/win as Q because so many people play Q wrong and everyone else underestimates him.

C-can you play me? I want to try my best not to be forced to give up my boipussi only to ultimately fail or only to overcome the difficulty and remain on the path to purity

hello

but if anyone does pls teach me the tech KOF is hard

Who the fuck ever claimed to play beth

Good question. I'm sure somebody has.

It emulates arcade games, so console ports won't be supported. So Alpha is out of the question.

Even then, EX Plus doesn't seem to be supported.

I'm sure you'd find more people claiming to play Terry in XIII than Beth.

The average FC player doesn't know the max damage stun corner combo with alex though and they certainly don't know the special follow up you get vs the twins with SA3.

Secret tech 8)

That's probably true. I wouldn't know though, I just see lots of people in KOF threads here/there say they play her and then when it comes to lobbies they just pick basic teams and sandbag.

I only recently started actually playing this game tho.

Why the fuck can't I challenge/be challenged/spectate on Fightcade? WTF am I doing wrong?

I dunno.
Kinda hard to tell if we have no information.

/challenge [name]
/accept
/decline

or

click on the Eye/Person icon on the right side to challenge and then click on accept/decline when you get challenged

Get ROMs
If you have ROMs, get good dumps

How does that make him not Balrog with a command grab though.

I mean, besides his garbage normals.

Because they don't share a similar move aside from the charge attack.

giime your name in fc

That's a shame, I'd've downloaded it just to play some Garuda against Cred Forums nigs.

Playing any fightanz on an emulator and online sounds like a shitshow though. I play Zangief in pretty much every game Zangief is in and doing 720s in any kind of input delay would make me want to end my life with a lawnmower.

>Parries are shit

Meme shit people spout

Alpha counters are really the crap

>It's a game that favors knowledge and experience over strategy and talent.

What is Q? I recall that if he got electrocuted he didn't have a skeleton. What's that about? Is he a robot?

Alpha counters are necessary, you'll see them in nearly every game with guard meter or punishments for blocking too much.

And yes parries are a garbage mechanic that singlehandedly decide the tier list for 3s.
Game's got other problems too but parries are the big one.

>And yes parries are a garbage mechanic that singlehandedly decide the tier list for 3s.

You have your head up your ass. Yun having a super short super meter that leads into 50% damage combos, Ken having a millions ways of comboing into super, and the supremacy of Chun's normals are what decided the tiers in the game. If there was no parries, they would STILL sit at the top of the tier-list comfortably based on this reasons alone. You are talking out of your ass and repeating things you've read with no knowledge behind it.

What decided tier list was shit like Chun having 2 meters to a really good super plus amazing normals while mid and low characters had average stuff at best

Parries are risky and not even always rewarding, the alpha counter bullshit is just safely holding back and getting some damage, in SFV is even more irritating with it costing the trigger gauge instead of ex

parries are pretty bad though

this guy

thats fuckin cute

Anyone wanna play something on Fightcade?

I'll play whatever you want.

Let me hear a comprehensive argument as to why. The argument that says that it negates the zoning feature of SF2 is a no-true-scotsman fallacy. Is 3rd Strike unlike any other SF game in terms of how it's played? Yes. But does that make it a bad game in its own right?

Yun fairly rarely lands a Genei Jin into 50%. That's not really what makes him scary.

The abusive shit is when he gets a knockdown and activates Genei Jin.

Even though he is only going to get 25-30% off the command grab or hit, he's almost guaranteed to get it due to how strong his blockstrings become. He gets like 10 chances to hit you with the mixup over the entire duration of his super.

SFV EU lobby anyone?

People pretend with Bridget way more, but Baiken is as well to a lesser extent. I just don't have a picture of Bridget which is why I posted Baiken instead.

dooplisskun, stop forcing it. you're swinging too much for the fences. Let him come to you. Use standing MK and crouching jab/short to keep him out but don't spam them mindlessly like you're doing.

Also when Q is walking back it's obvious you're charging for his dash punch. Spam dash punch less. You do this sequence too much: normal, normal, dash punch. It's predictable. Try to train your opponent to block ( mixing up normals as well as claw-swipes ) and THEN get them with command throw. Learn his kara-throw, it's one of the best in the game.

In general, you seem to be afraid to not press buttons because you lack solid defense.

lol sorry doopliss

>tfw makoto one of my best characters

I didn't want to be mean so I thought oro would be better

doopliss sperged pretty hard when 4 people were watching for whatever reason.

I'm just being egotistical and not breathing because Q's rep was challenged. I know how to play Q fine when I'm not playing predictable.

I don't do well with multiple people watching, it gets to my head and I choke under pressure. It's why I'm not good in a tournament setting.

Also I've been practicing GG lately so inputs were constantly failing me in addition to my hubris getting the best of me.

we could have just done Q v Q if you wanted

worst thing about your Q is not canceling into super off dash punches.

Again, inputs failing me due to GG/not breathing.

Anyone want to do a quick set before I go to bed?

Give me your FC.

saltyflavor

why aren't you breathing? lol

internet people aren't real people user. it's not like they are shittalking and breathing down your neck. It's just a number on the screen.

ygolonac

i genuinely play oro because hes fun and really really unpredictable on fightcade hardly anyone play him including me i have only saw 3 players and even good players get confused against him unless hes a yun player,
and Q is super defensive char his taunt gives him defense and 3 taunts in a game give him maximum defense so chances of combacks really increase and you just have to derail the match and wait for your opponent to make a mistake that boom, hes a bitch to fight against not that hes hard to counter but Q games are generally really large

Back when I played SF I legitimately mained this fucker. It was fun even though I've never been good at fighting games.

because I'm thinking about choking on dick duh

i am down, come at fightcade bro, i might have a really big ping but we still should try

at least the 3s comp on Cred Forums seems better than sf4. those lobbies were ridiculous.

I think there was like 30 people one time and only like 3 dudes had over 2000pp most having under 1000.

i am graffhead

he's nothing like balrog fuck off

but user they both have a dash punch. Yun is like balrog too.

You're chilling on fightcade when this guy walks in and demon flips on your waifu, what do you do?

Q is the ultimate poser main.

Every 09'er who got into 3S with Online Edition and think that 3S is "da bestest fighting game evah" pretends to play this fucker.