SKYWARD SWORD

I got a Wii U for free and have been binging on it lately. I just bought pic related and it's downloading as I type this. What am I in for? Last, and first, Zelda game I played was back in 2012 and that was Majora's Mask.

What are some good games that use the Motion Plus controller? I know it may seem gimmicky to others but I like the controller.

I like the motion controls in this game a lot. I think they were fun despite what people in this board will tell you. The game itself doesn't really feel open and the sky is kind of empty. I still like it and recommend people to play it at least once. I think you'll have fun with it

The motion controls are pretty good with this game, but they don't work all the time like they're supposed to. Also flying hurts my wrist.
As for good motion control plus games, I heard that alot of people like the wii sport resort games and I believe they use the motion controller plus.

>wii sport resort

This looks pretty fun and it's pretty cheap on Amazon. To be honest, I've been using the Wii U as a fitness tool because I'm on a diet. I figured the motion control games would help in weight loss while being fun as well.

You will have to see. I didn't mind playing TP on the Wii, but I restarted SS twice already and just can't get into it, which is the first for a Zelda. Has really questionable design choices aside the controls too. If you got certain wiimotes be prepared to recalibrate all the time.

It's an okay fun game but it really doesn't do exploration all that well, which isn't very zelda'y.

I enjoyed Skyward Sword but I still think it's the worst 3D Zelda
Groose is great, Koloktos is great and the Lanayru Desert has the best parts of the game

the game with the best motion controls on Wii is probably Metroid Prime 3 and the trilogy pack versions of 1 & 2

Comfy artstyle.

I just opened the catalog hoping for a SS thread and it was right there at the top. I loved the game. Pre-ordered this fucker back in July.

I really enjoyed it
But its nothing but puzzles puzzles puzzles

How is Red Steel and Red Steel 2?

Can I go full weeb

I can't stand it, think it interrupts itself offensively often. The gf loves it, she's tried to explain why before but I wind up not listening because I'm distracted by how wrong she is

Skyward Sword is better than Majoras Mask

Exploration isn't too vast in this game iirc.
Motion Controls are pretty good, but it goes to shit if your batteries start running low
Gameplay? Ehh.. The enemies do this shit where you have to just fake them out where you're aiming the sword in order to not hit their weapon.

It's an alright game, but a weak 3D Zelda game imo.

>mfw took almost half an hour to figure out how to hold the sword skyward inside the goddess statue, then I replace my batteries, and I do it flawlessly.

Peatrice best girl

it's a game that tries to change the ocarina of time formula but replaces it by something significantly worse in terms of structure, traversal and pacing

controls are the least of its issues, for the most part they're ok, it's everything else that's sort of shit

It doesn't use Motion Plus, but you should play Metroid Prime 3 anyway. I think the Trilogy collection is on the eshop these days.

lol

You're in for dungeons that feel extremely short and easy in comparison to any other game in the series, Fi being herself and never shutting up or pointing out the obvious, a really bad overworld(The sky itself, Skyloft itself is fantastic though) with some fun areas on land(The start of the forest, the mines in Lanayru, and the sand ship), but a lot of the areas are just not fun to play in, especially all of Eldin Volcano and the three or four times you have to do nonsensical things in it.

Motion control is very hit or miss and bosses rely on it, the last third of each area just aren't fun in the slightest, and neither is the Thunderhead. Honestly, the best parts of the game are the amount of stuff you can upgrade, Zelda and her interactions with Link, Groose, Ghirahim, the side missions and all the characters they involve, and the fight against Demise even if it is hilariously easy.

Also, make sure you find the cheat that disables any message from playing when you pick up new items and the Fi annoyances. Maybe even find a Hero Mode unlock since the base game is crazy easy and Hero Mode is only tough right at the end of the game and for one sidequest.

The literal worst Zelda game ever made where you autistically swing your sword for every single mundane action that you used to enjoy doing, such as cutting grass and hitting rocks.

by sword I mean your arms irl.

wtf, the captcha was click all the airplanes, literally every block had a part of it in it, checked every single one, and it was right.

and have the experience of samus being a slow ass panzer tank? fuck that shit

>Red Steel
bad

>Red Steel 2
good

>muh fast samus
go play sonic the hedgehog you sperg

>What am I in for?
Any time someone asks this question on Cred Forums, they're just looking for someone to call it shit so they'll have an excuse not to play it.

MP3 works fine so long as you activate the advanced movement options instead going with the default slow turns.

it's a solid 7/10 game.

Have fun performing more calibrations than Garrus Vakarian.

Worst Zelda game by far. The world's only purpose is to contain boring fetch-quests that are repeated ad nauseaum. The only saving graces are timestones and the last three dungeons.

Get Punch Out, the wii version. If you're looking for a workout, sway and throw punches as mac does. I'm in shape and I sweat like a bitch

So literally shadow boxing?