Anybody else feel that when they start feeling a bit sad that the only things available to do is to go on Cred Forums...

Anybody else feel that when they start feeling a bit sad that the only things available to do is to go on Cred Forums or play video games? Then you realize how fucking lonely you are and just want to die?

sometimes i feel like this but then i rub my wee wee and the feeling goes away

Ken go to bed

but then you're even more sad 2 minutes later

unironically this

this is why I feel like the biggest loser who browses here.

>about to start 2nd year of school
>gf leaves me
>no games to play

oh

only if you dont have a job to occupy your time, Cred Forums is a nice place to let it out after a stressful day

i've had a job plenty of times. and it doesn't do anything. it just makes everything worse or it stays the same.

no because I do other things than that and you can, too

you just choose not to because it's so much easier to just be miserable and feel pity for yourself than to actually work hard to change something about it

good luck in the future

nah. thats the easy thing to say whenever somebody is feeling that down, and i honestly resent you for going that route. there is no feeling, that makes me want to do "other things". i don't know why you think i feel pity for myself. but you listen to yourself and understand not everybody who goes through shit can just change on a whim.

op, listen to this user, he is strong

I realize how long I've wasted on this fucking site and want to die.

>not everybody who goes through shit can just change on a whim.
yes they can, everybody can, there's nothing else to it, everything else is an excuse
you'll know once/if you get there

I take a long walk through forests, and that heals me nicely.

FPS games are good for stress relief too

user, you sure have a lot of excuses, i dont even think you want to improve at all, you just want to vent and want attention

city fags here, i envy you

got any nice photo during that forest walk?

the internet is full of people like this and I'm sick of being around it. you vapid faggots are such downers

sure. i can exercise, afterwards i still feel depressed. i can still listen to some cool music and sing, i still feel depressed after. i can take a walk and talk to some people, and it still eats me afterwards. no, you really can't. there is no such thing as an excuse when you have a real problem in your head. that's the arrogant /fit/ attitude i hate, or some bullshit that you see in a caption like "stop being sad, just be happy!". i agree you can lessen it, but the reality never goes away.

i just want a qt internet bf

Not him, but you can't know that. The stories of overcoming depression and making something out of your life are the ones that you hear because all of the others just die in silence, and even if somebody does hear them nobody wants to listen to or remember them.

nah man, you just don't see that you have to work harder for what you want and you give up too easily

again, making excuses for yourself is easy, even saying "nothing works" is a bad excuse because nothing will ever work, YOU have to work, but going out to fix yourself is the tough road to walk

it doesn't matter whether they're heard or not

everyone can work hard to achieve happiness
those who don't achieve it didn't work hard enough

yes, the world is that unfair, some people barely have to do anything and everything seems to be falling into their laps
just accept that you're a person that has to work harder than anyone else and do it, that's what your happiness is demanding of you

I dunno, guy. I've been putting myself out there, going out more, and making new friends and I still just want to lay around. I've been putting in work, but I just feel tired all of the time and just want to play games.

don't get me wrong, you don't have to go the "chad" road to be happy, there's many many many different roads to that goal, some of them lead you outside, some of them lead you inside

clubbing, hitting on girls, lifting etc. is not for everyone and it's not a free pass to happiness

there's that one thing that would make you happy waiting for you to find it RIGHT NOW and you're not even looking for it
go find it, lose yourself in it and work harder at it than you have ever before, grind yourself to the bone for it and in time you'll notice something about yourself, a tiny thing you've maybe never seen before called self-confidence
and you'll achieve it because you DID the things your current self didn't want to do
that's the road you need to take

Yes it does matter whether they're heard or not.
If you're blind you can't see. What you're doing is ignoring that some people are truly and completely blind, and telling the people who only have very poor eyesight to make do with what they have.

Some people can't achieve happiness even if they work hard. Sure there's a lot of people who simply convince themselves that's the case when it isn't, but desperate hopeless cases do exist, and no motivational speech by somebody who doesn't know what it's like is going to change it.

>What you're doing is ignoring that some people are truly and completely blind
yes, there are those cases where the circumstances wouldn't even allow for them to achieve anything despite working as hard as they possibly could

but that doesn't apply to blind people and especially nobody here

you're all capable and you all have that potential, you can't even tell me otherwise, even the blind achieve things you only dream of because they ACCEPT it within themselves that they are people who have to work harder than anyone else but you don't

Can anyone share their preferably cheap hobbies other than vidya?
I want to go out and do things but I can't think of anything that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to do every time you do it

-exercise
-learn to cook
-learn free software like blender and gimp

I intentionally leave behind electronics at home so I'm afraid not, but I'll be sure to take some next time.

these are my current hobbies
>play vidya
>lift & run
>play guitar
>watch anime/read manga
>fap a lot

and these I am slowly picking up
>developing vidya/programming in general
>drawing (mostly to learn pixel art for my own vidya but it's also fun in its own right)

Pretty much this If you can spare 10 to 20 dollars, I'd get a doorway pull up bar, because being able to do a lot of pull ups can assist in a lot of other exercises too.

what is the best time for relaxing forest walk? im interested, there are no forest around the place i live, but i will try park

>feeling lonely

facebook is that way, normie.

very early in the morning and have coffee + breakfast afterwards or during sunset

walking before breakfast? don't you prefer the other way around? i thought about going to the park before work

mosty it's just because I really enjoy the mood I'm in once I'm back from a walk
and having a nice breakfast in that mood makes it taste that much better

I prefer some time during 2 to 4 pm, while the sun and breeze are up, but really just whenever I feel the need to take a break from work or electronics.

what a healthy user, thanks for the advice i will give it a shot