Reshade 3.0 released

Not sure what it adds but I'm pretty sure there's a nifty new in-game GUI.

reshade.me/

Improve your graphics today.

what game is this

hol up nigga is that star wars galaxies?

>post processing bullshit that fucks up the colours
>people think this looks good

>SWTFU2

Check file name.

but hat

>completely customizable shaders that make any game look objectively better in a lot of ways

Good point.

For future reference, just highlight the text and copy/paste it into a search bar.

Can i somehow use CRT shaders from retroarch with this... on PC games like Shovel Knight, odallus etc?

>PC gaming

I've been using it for a while to add a little more colors to my GW2.

reshade is great

What do you guys think of my Mona Lisa preset on the right? I added some bloom and sharpening and altered the color palette to my liking. I feel it's a lot better than what the artist did.

hi console cuck

>people should not be able to improve their experience of a particular video game in a way that is completely inconsequential to my own experiences of said game

>implying game art styles are made by artists rather than employees pressured into compromising their vision with the input of dozens of other people

>i have no idea what reshade is
>i'm just here to shitpost

Is there something special I have to do to make it work on a 64 bit game?
I tried putting everything itno the bin 64 folder but the effect libraries are still empty in game.

>adding motion blur and post processing makes my game look better

you have to hook in the shader folder in the menu

Yeah because we're going to compare the work of da vinci to artschool dropouts in suits making decisions on what demographic the art style of the game should appeal to.

No but this is.