What would it feel like?

What would it feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KkQCxXUEBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cz-O3cxp3E
youtube.com/watch?v=bqaVeZpd6D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To be speed of light, and rule the night and day.
youtube.com/watch?v=4KkQCxXUEBQ

something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cz-O3cxp3E

I dont think they ever say what they are made out of. Im assuming its some kind electronic flesh like substance mixed with metal like skeleton. Though the fact that she has guns on her fingertips implies she is all metal or some other hard substance.

Like fucking a toaster.

salty bags of sand and milky coins

zzzzzzzzzzz

FUCKING RUDE!

Hate this lolibot, I think of her every time I fucking buy cucumbers while shopping now

Is it pedo to fuck a stock DFC-72?

Hold on a second. Is this lolibot a sex robot. Am I going to have to buy this game?

visual hallu

literal prostitute who loves to get shitfaced on sugary alcoholic drinksand she has machine gun hands to deal with violent customers

Dorothy a cute!

>I'm going to give this vending machine ai
How HIHG does LILITH even have to BE to Do something like that?

I want to hug the robot

>literal prostitute
Are there any non-slut characters in this videogame?

Everyone but Alma and Dorothy.

Jill(Protag), Dana (Best Boss), Gill, Stella, Sei, and more than a couple others just off the top of my head aren't turbosluts

Almost every characters likes fish taco though which isn't a bad thing

She'll hug you user for a low price
or for nearly nothing if she thinks you've had a bad day

>She'll hug you user for a low price

She especially said that hugging and cuddling is her most expensive shit.

>non-slut character
That would require them to put characters under 15 in the game, which could cause problems.

Actually a prostitute?

How much does she charge?

Is anyone actually confirmed scissor master besides Jill and the vet?
I mean there's Gaby and that one girl who comes in for a drink to piss off her mom.

Actual waifus in this, or just boring?

There's no straight up romancing. The main characters has waifus but they are unavailable for various reasons.

So you just mix drinks and chat with people? Sounds comfy I guess.

Three Sugar Rushes per succ

I'd count at least Streaming-chan and likely Sella given the twitter post with her fetishes being Sei x2 as well in the confirmed category

waifus exist, just no fucking the waifus

Comfy is the best word I would use to describe it.
The music is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=bqaVeZpd6D4

Only if this game is available on Android so I can play on my tablet. I don't have much time to spend on my pc

Dorothy prefers orgies to gangbangs, so I'd say she likes women. And she calls Jill cute all the fucking time.

Boring as fuck.

>fuckboy
>not a slut

Does anyone else think that this game has the most cyberpunk feeling game we've had this decade so far. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's the best of the cyberpunk games to come out this decade, but in terms of atmosphere it absolutely nails it.

LEWD

Completely agree. Had to be from a shithole like Venezuela to capture the feel of cyberpunk i guess