kino is the place you go to watch movies, so no

why didn't venom just kill him there

The fuck is kino

yes
t. kino conoisseur

>autistic venom just saying nothing

fucking hate MGS V

I really wanted to be.

This whole game is kino desu senpai. In 10 years this game will be a classic.

>ayy what if everybody died if they tried to talk?
>anyway I'm going to sell everyone nukes so they can talk by bombing each other.
Is Skullface an actual, factual, real-life, honest-to-goodness retard?

The scene was stupid at first and brilliant in retrospect. Skullface had his language taken away from him, so did Venom. That's why he doesn't talk in this scene, or very much in the game.

In fact, figuratively Venom is Skullface. A man who had his face and identity taken from him, following the commands of another man instead of living his own destiny, forgotten in history and given no credit for his deeds and actions(like Skullface in operation Snake eater). And then thrown away when it was convenient for him to die. Both men tried to escape their destiny but failed.

Big Boss becomes Zero, treating Venom like Zero treated Skullface. And then Big Boss does to Venom what the United States government did to The Boss; sending him on a suicide mission to die for his patriotism.

If Phantom Pain did a better job connecting it's subtext with it's actual content it would have been GOAT.

it wouldve been Cred Forums level retarded if he was talking like a teenage gossip girl all the time

why dont you fucking go watch Glee since you like bad dialogue and gay drama shit so much

What the fuck are you even talking about

Both MGS4 and V have god tier subtext but suck at actually being games.

You see skullface shadow BB at the end of act 1. It's pretty implicit that Venom reflects Skullface in alot of thematic aspects.

woah

it's barely ludo cinéma

Shut the fuck up Cred Forums.

Subset of movies that activate your neurons and could be considered high art. Examples:

Batman v Superman
________
thats it

Nah it was Motion Picture

Saw BvS in theaters. People were were more excited for Lego Batman trailer than anything that was in the actual movie.

>Bullshit V Suckerman
>anywhere close to art

Falling for obvi Cred Forums bait

A lot of them unironically like BvS so there's no way to tell.

No

He would die if he tried

I feel like people hate this scene because of their own insecurities.

WTF THEY JUST SIT THERE STARING AT EACH OTHER WITHOUT TALKING!!!

Nigger you can talk to people and then sit in silence for 3 minutes. They are just driving to the desitnation ffs.

toppest of keks.

have a pic unrelated for your trouble.

BvS was a great comic book movie, leagues above others. On par with Man Of Steel. Nolan movies came real close but feel less super hero-ish

The inability to understand context is a sign of autism.

TELL

>Vidya Kino

What did he mean by that?

No but this is
youtube.com/watch?v=zcgZBI-cEEg

>Characters just in idle animations facing one another
>WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Vidya Kino
Kill you are self faggot

its a Cred Forums meme

what did she mean by this

>implying MGSV wouldn't have been much better if it was set in a Japanese high school

This was seriously the worst written, worst directed, and worst acted scene I've ever seen.

>so did Venom. That's why he doesn't talk in this scene, or very much in the game.

nice fanfiction you got there pal

the real reason venom barely talks - keifer cost too much

there's no higher reasoning, no in depth plotline that everyone in the universe missed except (You).

I'm guessing it's also the only scene you've ever seen.

I bet you're the kind of hyperbolic faggot who calls AAA games that don't live up to your expectations "literally the worst game ever" too. Nobody who's ever seen or played something genuinely bad would make that claim.

God damn it. Now I have to watch it.

>rushed replacement due to an overbudgeted project needing to be put out the door.
The music was filler to pass that last minute. What a mess this thing turned out to be.