twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/782140711554588673
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-type-0-hd
youtube.com/watch?v=bD6sTDH9Zdc
youtu.be/Zz-8P5Aad8U
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=215784577&postcount=781
youtube.com/watch?v=fbOOEPYhNpA
thesixthaxis.com/2016/08/16/final-fantasy-xv-preview/
wired.co.uk/article/final-fantasy-xv-three-chapters-hands-on
vg247.com/2016/08/16/final-fantasy-15-hands-on-weird-wonderful-and-definitely-in-need-of-that-delay/
videogamer.com/ps4/final_fantasy_15/preview-4020.html
ibtimes.co.uk/final-fantasy-15-preview-gourmet-food-stand-by-me-bromances-square-enixs-epic-fantasy-1576290
youtu.be/7KHoz2XSrvI
novacrystallis.com/2016/09/update-final-fantasy-xvs-visual-quality/
youtu.be/Vl-xkScsTxo?t=3m19s
rateyourmusic.com/film/love_letter/
rateyourmusic.com/film/ラヂオの時間/
rateyourmusic.com/film/渚のシンドバッド/
rateyourmusic.com/film/キュア/
gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74336897
youtu.be/Nov-UBMRPrY?t=1h10m46s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE FOUND THE COMPRESSED LIGHTMAPS

>screenshots
Can't wait to see this "upgrade" running at a silky smooth and cinematic 12fps.

Wow
It's fucking nothing

anti-kun on suicide watch.

It's confirmed yesterday to be 30fps. The game at TGS already proved it's stable.

So this is the power of the PS4...

Atleast use fair comparission.

It's a major upgrade since episode duscae. Cry more.

Yusuke Naora (Old Noctis and Luna designer) has already resigned from Square.

twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/782140711554588673

Anti-kun is literally on suicide watch right now.

Leaving before flop, very smart of him.

>major
All they did was increase green and change the trees. It still looks like shit.

What do you mean already? XV is done as confirmed by Tabata yesterday, it's data locked and was sent to Sony and Microsoft to get certified to get printed.

By the way Naora worked at Square for 24 years and he's saying he will still work on SE games but he wants to try other things too. Basically like Shimomura and Nojima.

XV is done retard, they reached that milestone yesterday. And he's saying he's still going to be working on SE games.

>XV is done
wew lad.

time to stock up on that popcorn.

And improve literally everything, keep being on suicide watch.

I guess the top picture is the upgrade here?

SeeWhat you posted was the EGX build which was the old PAX build from last month, not the new and updated build that just got finished yesterday. Nice try though retard.

>and he's saying he will still work on SE

We need proof xv-kun

Yes.

Bottom looks better. Which is which?

Bottom is new build

So who's getting stabbed?

Stop spoiling you piece of shit.
Not Luna

Sadly not FFXV-kun.

>posting outdated builds that are irrelevant now
wow you sure showed hin

The Jihl Nabaat 2.0 in this game.

His twitter account where he said he's leaving SE.

That's from the finished game. It's days old.

Will she also get a DLC in the sequel?

No it doesn't.

Anti-kun on suicide watch.

>All the shitposters have are outdated pictures and footage
Yikes...

>footage from the final version
>outdated

So how its confirms that he is gonna work on SE games like Shimomura or Nojima?

I think this series has the most dedicated shitposters and also supporters, more than anything else here

FFXV has some extremely vocal haters, plus this is /v

Why 16yo Luna is such a bae?

Where did it all go wrong?

neat anymore pics?

dat Gentiana

Lightning is better than Duscae demo. Anti-kun on suicide watch.

Has someone already uploaded the Goddess' episode?

Thats all.

>Lunafrena Now Fleuret
Is it a cringe thread?

Sadly, this episode is not about goddess :(

SO CRINGE!

The shadow projection engine was broken, they fixed the shadow engine, end of story.

There won't be a dramatic performance drop, nor a millionaire cost to get here etc etc etc..

The only mistake was to show the game with the shadow engine broken.

NOBODY does that EVER, so casuals that don't understand shit about shaders etc end getting a really bad impression about it.

>they fixed the shadow engine
No they didn't.

Their whole marketing team is big mistake.

No, it's from EGX which had the old PAX build from last month, Hollie confirmed it. New build is the one they showed yesterday during the ATR.

I want to feel Gentiana's lips around my dick.

How's that suicide watch going for you?

mhm....

>Xbox One

Yeah, I don't think they give a shit about that version.

It's Antikun, that's literally all he can do because he's on suicide watch.

Wow what a gamebreaking glitch! How its even allowed?

Are they running the shadow rendering engine on another thread or something?
This looks like some race condition fuck up.

Yeah!

This picture is from 2 months ago.

>there are people who unironically defend this.

I hate this fucking generation.

It's sad af. I mean, I get it, it's Cred Forums and shitposting is to be expected, but this is sad on another level.

UGH CRINGE AM I RITE

The question is

how is the xbone version

Just have fun, we all know how game actually looks, so i don't take all this shitposting serious.

Wow oudated builds from months ago...

I've a feeling it's that same guy from an earlier thread who boasts about studying latin in highschool, and finding all the names retarded.

The nitpickers, man...

Go to back bed grandpa

Virtually identical to ps4

holy. its literally impossible to have a conversation about xv without all these shitposters.

Shadows will be enabled But it will run at 720p

>Gamescom
Ok so you just wrecked yourself because Gamescom was in August.

Antikun is literally, LITERALLY on suicide watch.

Look at him post all his outdated meme pics in desperate attempt to shitpost.

I wonder how much influence hashimoto had in this games areas

Please post more of this, i laugh so hard.

Really? Thats great to hear, I can never notice between resolutions anyway

Shitposting attemps from the last effort looks even more funny for me ^)

I feel so sorry for you, back in the day we had something to show against the other competitor, now it's just sad.

except type-0 was good

Bunch of faggots on left side.

Oh man you don't even know the half of his autism.

said no one ever
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-type-0-hd

Antikun still on suicide watch I see.

Antikun is an autist who's been shitposting in XV threads for over 3 years now.

>退社後もイラストやデザインなど
スクエニの仕事は続けますし
>Even after leaving I will continue to do jobs for Square Enix like designs and illustrations
Gee, I don't know.

I've only been on Cred Forums for 6 months. XV-kun has been shitposting about it for 5+ years.

So fags on the left vs bros on the right. Gotcha.

faggots detected

There has to be more to life than what you're doing. Honestly, take a step back and look at yourself.

>depressed emo faggots

literally nobody in the group is like that. The closest would be Noctis and he's not even emo, he's just fucking pissed.

And he was recently confirmed to be a hilariously arrogant drunk.
>BOW TO ME, PEASANTS!

Who are you trying to fool Anti-kun? We know you were Tposefag.

Once the PC port comes out and modders fix the car issues, then it'll be 10/10 goatay.

>caring about reviews
Average joes and reviewers have no taste, the only reason to care about what they like is to make money

LOL

>expecting him to have a life
Just look at him. Do you really think anybody would bother to associate with this sad sack of misery?

i don't get it

antikun doesn't exist, nor does nomura-kun or xv-kun.
Those are all figures you invented to deal with the fact random people were saying things you didn't agree with.
You spend too much time screenshotting what other people say. No one reads it or gives a fuck. Get a life.

seems legit

ar least serah had boobs

:^)

ANTI-KUN ON SUICIDE WATCH

>German shitposter
it's all making sense now

So you are proving that XV is once again superior.

which one is the final build?

It would if everyone who laughed at how bad this game was were the same person. But only XV-kun believes that.

>antikun doesn't exist, nor does nomura-kun or xv-kun.
Only anti-kun would say this.

>random people
Oh random people who just happen to repost the same exact images with the same exact filenames and same exact image MD5s with the same shitposts in XV threads over and over again are somehow random people?

Neither.

Not pre-beta obviously. You fucking retard.

Yeah Anti-kun is a triggered to fuck kraut.

You're pathetic. Find something else to do.

Cindy is better than her but worse than Lighting. Overall FF13, the worst FF yet, has better characters than XV which will soon take its crown.

>that fps drop
>those animations
jesus

Nice try.

>exactly 1 minute appart

HHAHAHAHAHAHA

>comparing little corner with no light sources to open environment

Hahaha

>but worse than Lighting
Oh great now XIII-kun has joined the thread.

>comparing outdated irrelevant builds on console to a PC screenshot

Hahaha

Don't tell me what to do, bitch

No need to insult anyone. I do not know which of those were shown last.

Get off of Cred Forums, Toriyama. Nobody liked your abomination.

Can you read? I don't like that game at all, it's pure shit but it's been outted as the worst FF.

having a legitimate discussion about this game seems impossible. oh well im still excited for it. the in game fishing looks fun wonder how many species of fish they will have.

NEVER EVER

>that comparison is so unfair!
>I'll make another unfair comparison, that'll prove my point

Why

man this looks so fucking unsatisfying to play

Those two posts are not from the same person, you need to stop the craziness.
You're imagining patterns that aren't there.

It feels like total shit to play.

we've had a few good threads, I think from here on in it's best to take the advice of just ignoring obvious shitposters.

I think some valid criticism is good of course, but just be sure to recognise when it's that and when it's just someone trying to start shit.

I liked LR, and you would too if you played it.

Who cares?

Anyone who bought an XBox One should think long and hard about some of the choices he made.

>post yfw you are not XV-kun or Anti-kun

>ignoring obvious shitposters
You mean one obvious shitposter, you can clearly notice when this autist enter the thread.

I played all of Toriyama's mary-sue fanfiction, and they were all awful.
Get out.

ur mum feels like total shit to play lmao

Antikun was probably banned for the past few days which is why he wasn't in any XV threads.

So, when will we hear this in the game ?

youtube.com/watch?v=bD6sTDH9Zdc

I haven't posted in a few weeks actually.

To prove that the original comparison is bullshit you stupid fuck.

Outdated and irrelevant.

thanks ill keep that in mind. I think the design team is doing their best with what little time they have. I have faith they will make some improvements.

there are 32 ips posting 177 posts holy fuck

>Outdated and irrelevant.
It's a review of the final game. It's all accurate.

10 years and they still couldn't finish on time.

im hoping in the beginning. it would be neat as an end theme too.

Either way, I just think we can have a good thread and just let whoever does that crap to do what they do without the attention they seek.

I personally am looking forward to this game, but I do have concerns which I think is normal for any title, really. I've seen some threads where people do post criticisms but do it in a way where people were able to discuss them in a civil manner. Doesn't happen often, sadly, but when it does it's great.

Stop responding to yourself autist.

>t-their not the same person honest belieb me!?

Ebin

you couldn't finish high schools after 10 years lmao

what tool allows you to know that?

>n-no there aren't samefags they are all different peeple honest pls belieb me gotta SQUISH XD AM I RITE

Not him, but look at the lower right hand corner, should tell you the info.

>>t-their not the same person honest belieb me!?

>Using Tidus as anything good

Way to ruin your own post faggot.

Glad she exist irl, ill bang her one day. in another life

every time i see this game it looks even more terrible. what happened japan?

Not him, but Tidus is the best FF protagonist.

You must be a casual that doesn't know how to play RPGs and that skipped all the content.
Did you even defeat Aeronite?

Post your face when FFXV is going to be released on PC sooner or later.

>It's a review of the final game.

Nope, it's outdated and irrelevant, and contradicts all of these previews of the game

youtu.be/Zz-8P5Aad8U
vg247.com/2016/08/16/final-fantasy-15-hands-on-weird-wonderful-and-definitely-in-need-of-that-delay/
ibtimes.co.uk/final-fantasy-15-preview-gourmet-food-stand-by-me-bromances-square-enixs-epic-fantasy-1576290
youtu.be/7KHoz2XSrvI

Square went full retard in 2005~

Go to bed, Toriyama. Your waifu is cancerous shit.

It's probably just a game not for you, and that's fine. I felt the same way about the entire XIII series and it was the first time I've skipped a title in FF.

If anything, perhaps with how things went with this title, that SE can improve on things for XVI.

That's just ur reflection m8 haha

>cut/rewrite everything, spit in the face of everyone waiting since the Versus days
>have no direction ability, have to overhaul game system based on fan feedback several times like a clueless suit
>have no thematic vision, XV trailers are all empty mishmashes with no clear theme, in total contrast to the masterfully constructed Versus trailers
>start all sorts of stupid side projects from anime to a movie to phone games
>frame the title as Japanese console gaming's last stand
>completely shit the bed at the last E3 before release
>a month away from release, the game is so horrendous on the technical level that they have to delay it, despite holding a giant event celebrating the release date
This is gonna be one for the history books. I can feel it in my bones. They fucked up on everything there was to fuck up. No amount of delaying will fix this. They would have to start from scratch at this point.

Most Major cities are walled and have gates or a designated landing pad which disguised as a loading section unlike Witcher 3 or GTAV where it's completely open

LOL

that wouldn't fit at all. It would go in the middle after a mistake has been done and while the characters reflect on it.

everytime i see this game it looks even more better. why can't the west keep up?

>The world does seem large but it also feels quite segmented, it's very obvious if you picked a direction at random it wouldn't be long before you'd hit an impassable wall/cliff. Especially in the starting desert area.
>Florence's Stand By Me cover was playing on the pause screen (options, load, save etc not the equipment/skills screen)
>Prompto uses the phrase "totes adorbs" at one point. How about that millennial chutzpah.
>The guys find out about the invasion of Insomnia by reading the morning newspaper. This is really lame. In relation to where they are at the point, Insomnia is essentially just over a nearby hill, it is hard to believe they wouldn't have heard or seen any signs of an invading army going by. I wasn't invested enough in the guys, Noctis, Insomnia, Regis or their quest at this point so this rather pivotal scene lacked impact.
>The giant bird monsters called 'hurricanes' are cool although the aliasing on their wings is intense.
>The driving is very much on rails. If you just hold R2 and turn at the right time you'll be set. I tried forcing the Regalia off the road but it just kinda guides you back into place. It feels very clunky and slow as a result. If I end up playing this I'll more than likely be letting Ignis drive so I can look around.
>It doesn't take long for Noctis to get super angsty. One scene with Cor in a royal tomb sees him chuck a real tantrum: "What was my father thinking! What good am I! What did he expect me to do! I'm no king! etc. Eye-rolling stuff, couldn't dislike it more.
>This dude was in the third dungeon and was pretty tough. He kept one-shotting everyone with his quick slashes, the only way I avoided that was by doing the block parry thing. Basically hold square then quickly press circle when the prompt comes up. It was very frustrating having no control over my party and so they kept dying.

We need to report Anti-kun, the whole september threads without him were good. Mods do it please.

They're going for realism. The west has pretty shitty boob surgery compared to the east.

>major

they plastered the environment with 2d grass and upped the saturation, big fucking deal senpai, I want to see it ACTUALLY running and not a fucking screenshot

only difference I see here is the lighting has been tweaked?

I dont know why I even come to these threads anymore when I can't tell what people are complaining about

Yes, he should be banned because he disagrees with my opinion.

>After you see Insomnia has fallen with your own eyes, you have to meet up with Cor, who tells you about the tombs, then you have to get to Lestallum to check on Iris and find another tomb. That was essentially the narrative of the first four hours.
>Cor only joins the party for like 5 minutes max, between two Royal Tombs. Then he rocks up for a bit when you take on an imperial checkpoint on the way to Duscae.
>Cor and your friends all make a big deal about how far away Lestallum is and how you better fill up the tank etc. It was under 2 miles away, which admittedly was the longest drive I did in that session, but it was still weird. Also to get to the third tomb from Lestallum was an even longer drive and they made no mention of that fact. Perhaps nitpicky, but it took me out of it.
>Lestallum looks pretty cool aesthetically but it lacks soul. NPCs are lifeless, wandering around not saying anything, music was repetitive and the ambient sounds of a crowd felt out of place. Compared to the Witcher (I know people are probably sick of this comparison), its incredibly dull. Felt more like a town from Xenoblade in terms of dynamism.
>When you arrive Iris takes you on a tour which was a nice way to see the whole place but she herself isn't much of a character. She's very 'oh this is kinda like a date huh Noctis, tee hee'.
>Combat reminded me of Dragon's Dogma but also of action adventure games like Bayonetta etc. I'm not saying it was as good as either of those games, just that it's similar fundamentally. Combat could be confusing though, the warp strike wouldn't always lock on to where I wanted it to, which was possibly something I was doing wrong. Targetting in general felt a bit iffy.

it just gives the date and post number, not the IP

your right that would work better.

GOTTI SQUISH AM I RITE

Luna's mom more than likely.

I don't really care to much about the graphics, is the game still clunky and awful to play?

this pasta is stale desu

too much make-up for my liking

>Loading times varied from standard fare for an open world game on PS4, to between 1-2 minutes. These longer ones seemed to only happen between chapters, and when loading the game up from scratch.
>After around 2 hours and 40 minutes the game crashed. Just the one and only back to the dashboard.
>The game does not look good. I was sitting fairly close to a pretty big TV, but even forgetting that there's intense shadow dithering, aliasing to the high heavens (you've all seen the hair), texture and vegetation pop-in and on top of that the frame rate was incredibly inconsistent. I kinda just got used to the combat being a bit of a mess visually. It was often hard to tell what in the hell was happening.
>Moving the camera around somehow makes things worse.
>It's perhaps not the best way to explain this due to the size of this shot but I'd like to draw your attention to the shrubs in the upper left corner of this screen. When blown up to a decently sized TV, even at this close distance, those shrubs looked like sprites from Minecraft/Stardew Valley, and I swear I'm not being hyperbolic.
>Also I tried driving in 1st person and there was some bug (I can only assume) where everything looked pixellated and low-res when looking through the windscreen. Needless to say I refrained from using 1st person after that.

Still posting outdated shit that has already been improved?

Stop this bullshit, posting pasta the whole thread is not opinion.

I'm pretty sure 75% of the posts in this thread are by a single person

>completely open
just like ur mums legs lol

Look at the mountains.

Yes.

No one gives a shit about characters, it's gameplay that matters.
And LR's combat is fantastic.

ask your mom

Strange, maybe it's something in settings you need to enable? it shows me 40 unique posters.

I'm convinced these threads are literally just two autists flinging shit at each other.

>exactly the same still downgraded game at a slightly different time of day
why did you post this?

looks like a reflection/refraction tweak. Is that all that's talked about here? Lighting differences?

>40 ips
>230 replies, majority shitposts
Great thread guys. I actually want to talk about the damn game, guess I'll wait for the next one.
Fucking retards.

Nice lies and meme post

>square can't even do better than a single chink

Don't forget

>keep remake the combat system month after month, while carefully removing anything that might confuse the mainstream retards
>Kingsglaive designs are completely different to pander to westernfags
>Uses forced western music in the game to pander to westernfags
>changes character models over and over again based on focus tests
>Gives the appearance of everyone's best friend while in truth is a shrewd businessman who just want maximum amount of sales through constant streamlining and pandering
>FF, a series that is a pioneer of production values, now look worse than even AA open-world games due to the art direction only working with their high-end PC build

I can go on but I'll stop. It's like beating a dead horse.

dude like epic!

Will we ever have normal XV threads?

They never said that though.

>get driven to the party so likely get to see a bit of Lucis
>Noctis and bros dressed up in a badass party
>get to chat up some blonde bitch
>a literal fucking airship crashes into your building
>WELP
>fightan thru the city, on skyscrapers in the air, in the castle, garages etc.
>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IGNIS EXPLAIN THIS SHIT
>confront blonde bitch while fightan around the city
>confront hoodguy trying to take your crystal
>Regis face-off
>planning reveangance with master tactician Ignis
>looking onto your burning city as you have to make the tough decision to leave her behind to chase the faggots who raepd her and took your crystal

Mhm, yea totally would rather have some retarded fucking movie you can't even play than all of this.

game?

looks the same though?

no

we have normal ones once in a blue moon. they are great when they do happen though.

How fucking new are you?

They've shown it.

>tiny linear cities that look like garbage
>can't climb or enter many buildings

All these prove are that the time of day system works. Taking 100kb screenshots of youtube videos would crush any detail any game ever would have.

Anti-kun, come at me you piece of shit!

What was promised

>Big open world cities
>Gameplay like Advent Children
>Graphics like Advent Children
>A story based off of reality revolving around the goddess Etro
>Switchable cast of characters
>Cor as a playable character
>Road trip gameplay
>Clouds made using a procedural calculated real time engine
>The City of Insomnia
>A Shinjuku district in Insomnia
>Towns based off of real world architecture like Italy and Greece
>CGI tier graphics
>A release date shortly after FFXIIIs release
>Destructible environment
>A score made by the same composer that did Parasite Eve

What were getting
>Small Jrpg towns with a barren open world that will becom linear halfway through the game
>Gameplay like dynasty warriors with spamming and zero strategy and horrible controls
>Graphics that look worse then FFXIII
>A completely different story that was hated to the point a SE employee leaked it to the public
>Switchable characters now DLC
>Cor assists you for 5 minutes then dies
>On rails driving
>Clouds that look like ps2 graphics
>The City of Insomnia that has been hyped up from the first trailer is not playable till the last part of the game
>Towns are empty and lack detail
>FF12 tier graphics with some ps3 models
>Being released nearly 3 years since the 3rd game in the FFXIII trilogy
>A non destructive environment
>A score and waste of resources to get Florence and the Machine
This game will be a critical and financial success, but it will always be a shit game.

You don't promise something and make a completely 180, it just makes you dishonest and untrustworthy. Fuck em, SE doesn't deserve my money

HOLY FUCK, I know about the guy but seriously he must be same fagging like a madman. Never seen it this bad before.

I'll enter ur sisters tiny linear city haha

>that screenie
PC release when. This game is going to look like shit unless you have a pro/scorpio and even then I'll place my bets on the framerate being complete ass.

The game is fluid, responsive and fun to play, people who played it at TGS and at recent events confirmed it.

They prove the game was downgraded. The middle reply is damage control comparing these two builds. The others are showing the downgrade.

>M-muh fanfiction

It doesn't really look like there's more foliage, just that the amount that is there is better contrasted with the environment making it stand out more. The trees are definitely upgraded though.

>xv-kun argues with himself so these threads stay up longer
not really surprising

This game is awful. Graphically it's amazing, but artistically it's a mess. Why are there fucking modern cities mixed in with random fantasy shit? The character designs look really odd, the main guys look like japanese guys you'd see on the street, and the women are bland and boring(Luna the generic white girl, Gentiana the token jap chick)

>hyped retards having a fun day out had fun
that means literally nothing, XV-kun

Yes xv has basically turned into tabata's fanfiction. Remember to thank him

But it's upgraded with improved vegetation, lighting etc. Nice denial Antikun.

Both of your screens are from outdated builds too.

>Graphically it's amazing

XV-kun isn't a meme, user

I want to know if he's actually paid by square or just a mega autist who does it for free, but we'll never know.

I played it EGX, was really fun. And very responsive compared to PD. PS4 looks good, can't wait to see last build.

So I'm guessing this means pc version confirmed soon after?
Can you imagine if they delay the game till next year?

They aren't, you can keep deluding yourself all you want but the truth prevails.

That webm shows improvement on the anti-aliasing with the hair.

Regardless the file size is sub 1 megabyte. Surely you are not trying to prove ANYTHING with these shit tier screenshots right?

holy fuck

that can't be real

>just a mega autist who does it for free
It's this

But its anti-kun though. Last threads were good.

Ignore him, he doesn't understand the extent of graphics these days.

I'll thank ur dad tonight after he sucks my big black dick bwahaha

>306kb picture
Are Cred Forumsirgins really this retarded?
Do any of you know how graphics rendering works?

No it doesn't it just isn't as windy.

yeah the truth that ur a giant homo lol

That was embarrassing, no (You) for you

Get out, and bring your rationality with you as well. This is Cred Forums, rationality is not allowed

>he's defending it

Looks pretty good.

Bottom is a higher quality screenshot of the ED build, the top is the newest build but shitty quality screenshot from youtube.

Not an argument.

anti-kun isn't a thing, this is just a cynical board and this game is honestly shaping up to be shit

I watched the movie the other night with my gf, we both thought it was lame and my hype meter dialed down to 0.

No you can clearly see how they activated alpha for the hair. Either you are ignorant and have no idea how graphics rendering works at all or you are lying or you are delusional.

Cool story anti-kun.

Come on now, I don't even like this game and even I think that screen is bs. The game is really pretty, the problem is the art direction and character design suck donkey dicks. They managed to make worse looking characters and environments than fucking FF 14. That's sad.

Watch the videos you dumb nigger.

>I watched the movie the other night with my gf

I doubt autistic person like you will ever have one, anti-kun.

The rough cliffs to gentle slopes is a big change. Possible draw distance issue?

>They've shown it.
No they didn't.

Let me all spare you the arguing.

The game will be an average typical game. Nothing jaw dropping, just average. However the game will easily get 9/9.5s across the board. For people waiting for what seemed like a decade, you will be disappointed but not to the point where you hate the game. You'll still love it even with glaring flaws and major changes from when it was known as ff13 versus.
Now, we can discuss other things.

>tfw 2 months before we get to play it.
>tfw could've played it since yesterday
Well, at least we know that delay was worth it graphics-wise.

So, how are you going to play the game, /xvg/, rushing through the main story on your first playthrough or diving in as deeply as possible doing all the side stuff you can find?

I'm on a latter camp. Also gonna play with 90% of UI disabled.

How is it BS? That's an official squaresoft press image.

Yes they have. We've seen all of the cities and they're linear and small.

What drives autists to shitpost so much? I'm not even talking about antikun, but the whole board. Why do they keep doing it? Why do they shitpost every single day for hours?

>my gf
Fuck off back to plebbit normalfag

Why do you respond to them like a fucking idiot

Doing everything I can find the 1st time. My backlog is already huge and I'm not planning on playing through it twice.

Fuck off Cred Forums

Game is too much popular.

Is it really that big a deal that you can't scale the highway? Tons of open world games are like that.

Except I don't. I usually report them but knowing Cred Forumss mods they don't do shit most of the time.

What kid of stupid fuck question is that? Just fuck off

I'm gonna try and do all the side quests and do everything in the game. I really want to immerse myself in the world.

>That's it. Fuck off NeithOF you cunt I fucking hate you so fucking much.

>prerendered bullshot running on 3k PC
Call me when we get another demo with 10-20 fps and, baked shadows and ps2 era textures

this is so autistic, get help man

>Big open world cities
Still there
>Gameplay like Advent Children
Which is what exactly? AC is a fucking movie.
>Graphics like Advent Children
You actually thought Nomura could deliver AC level graphics on a fucking PS3? That is Nomura's lie
>A story based off of reality revolving around the goddess Etro
And it still is just with a different goddess instead of that hamfisted FF13 trash
>Switchable cast of characters
And replaced with manual weapon switching and increased level of things you can do with Noctis while the others you give menu commands with an ATB like bar
>Cor as a playable character
They only said he would join the party which he still does and multiple times at that.
>Road trip gameplay
Which is true, and you can even mod the car to fly so you can fly freely over the world map
>Clouds made using a procedural calculated real time engine
And this is there.
>The City of Insomnia
Insomnia is still there.
>A Shinjuku district in Insomnia
Which is still there, Insomnia was always going to be just a battlefield and you going there towards the end of the game now instead of the start doesn't change that
>Towns based off of real world architecture like Italy and Greece
Which is still there
>CGI tier graphics
More lies, like seriously you actually thought Nomura could do CGI grapics on a fucking PS3? Nomura lied.
>A release date shortly after FFXIIIs release
Nomura lied.
>Destructible environment
Still there.
>A score made by the same composer that did Parasite Eve
Who is still composing the game.

>downsampled pictures
>the field of view is still shit
nope kid, the downgrade is still there.

Actually you can climb in most open world games, even PS2 open world games.

>or diving in as deeply as possible doing all the side stuff you can find?
This one. I wanna take my sweet time with it.

For fuck sakes i have you retard. It is clear that they activated alpha for the hair.
Why are you denying this fact?

Are you really expecting anything positive or impressing for the dev team at this point?
Why are you even defending it, you know there's like a 90% chance its gonna be garbage

>Posting a screenshot from over a year ago.

Look, I'd almost rather believe it's bs than believe SE actually thinks releasing the game in this state if acceptable. If these screens are accurate, this game is gonna need Skyrim and FO4 levels of modding to fix it.

>2nd post in the thread (1st being this one )
>get called an autist myself
All I want to do is talk about the game, senpai.

>please believe me
stop shitposting

Stop responding to pasta

320 posts by under 60 ips, this is the most autistics thread I've ever seen

Some people are here to mock the game for no other reason than to smear it and piss off its fans.
They are not doing it to make themselves feel better. They are just doing it because they can't get any attention elsewhere in life.

>There's a Cred Forumsirgin who spends every waking moment on Cred Forums searching for FFXV threads so he can shitpost about the game
What made him so salty? I've never seen anyone this mad since Bloodborne, where we had people going through youtube videos frame by frame to look for anything bad they could nitpick and posting "reviews" on metacritic trying to lower the score.

Besides, unlike Bloodborne, this game will be on PC, it'll just take a few years. There's no reason to be upset.

>cry more
I'll keep crying until we see some actual, not prerendered footage, maybe in the form of a demo, or in the worst case, we get the final product and find out its ps2 era shit with 2 min loading times
There's already so much wrong with the game, and they refuse to take a huge step back to fix them. Like anyone have that post about how the car and getting out of it works in the game?

Why are you trying so hard to be wrong?

xv-kun is a wonderful, if strange person

You'reon the wrong board m8

You sound like you have your head up your ass.

Why do you keep posting that when it proves nothing in your favor?

He just wants to piss FFXV-kun off, that's all
The most ironic thing is, he's most likely also excited for the game and will buy it day 1

no I have my dick up ur mums ass roflmao

>anti-kun isn't a thing
Only Anti-kun says this.

Antikun you know you are posting outdated irrelevant screenshots so you can stop lying already.

I'm buying World of final fantasy
It's fucking cute and looks fun
why aren't you all buying it

>FFXV-kun vs Anti-kun
I haven't seen people this stupid since Taiga and Lanced Jack

>someone says it's getting better others disagree

Zoinks Cred Forums should be b&d from the web fucking hate mob

Assuming the top is the upgraded version it does look better but the LoD is still terrible.

I also feel like this screenshot is cherry-picked because they seem to be at the top of a gentle slope so you only get stuff pretty close to the camera at the foreground and then stuff very far away in the background. It's the in-between that suffers the most in the FFXV screenshots I've seen so far.

>a few years
A few years you say, and how much will it be by then? 30 dollars?
I'm not waiting years for a mediocre game only to pay full price, fuck that.

but I am

Because you can't climb.

Autists like antikun get triggered that people are looking forward to a game they aren't. They have no life outside of Cred Forums so they devote their time to trying to smear the game they don't like.

I'm saving my moneys for bigger games that are going to be coming out November - February.

Besides, I'm too old now to be interested in grind fests and random encounters bullshit (I hope it's not in the game).
Maybe I'll pick it up when the price drops.

It was confirmed running on a PS4, nice try though.

It's a PC bullshot. They've shown that build for years. This is what the game looks like.

Do you know what alpha in graphics is?

You are literally making yourself out to be retarded by denying what i am saying.

When the game launches and the final code is compared to the pax build then you will know for sure won't you?

>its okay because ps3 lmao
lmao. Also there's no excuse for ps2 era graphics in 2016, even on ps3. They have the potential to make it look decent, even on ps3, but that would take effort and backtracking, aswell as coding a good engine
>switchable weapons
didnt they make it so you can't switch weapons on the fly for sick combos to make the combat as boring as possible
>road trip gameplay
did you not read that pasta about the driving?
It's slow and tedious, just going in rails, when you wanna exit the car, it fades to black and youre teleported to a specific spot in like a 100 meter radious where youre allowed to get out, and you cant see mission markers when driving
>destructible environment
Barely, it's just a gimmick at this point because the devs were too lazy to implement it properly

Confirmed by who? How?
Can you give me an actual source instead of just a text "RUNNING ON PS4 IN REAL TIME"

>please believe me
stop already, you're wrong.

Latest ATR

It might actually be a blessing. You all know how overhyping a game will possibly negatively affect it.
I mean, it doesn't really matter because normies are gonna eat this game up. Most probably didn't even know about it until this past e3.

Nope kid, it's completely upgraded.

I think most people liked the bromance roadtrip themes, but then they made the game around it absolutely shit

> ensure a stable 30 frames per second in the vast majority of locations.

JUST

wtf? delete this

bullshots as usual.

>Gamescom

Yeah and? The image in the newer build with alpha on hair is newer than Gamescom you fucking retard.

If you compare it to Episode Duscae though, you can clearly see the lighting got downgraded.
Sure, they made up for it by adding more vegetation, but it's not what Luminous was about.

What the literal fuck.

Are they using 2006 assets or ...?

Why is the bottom screen so muted looking?

>it won't be at 1080p all the time
what does that even mean?
1080p in cutscenes?
Downscales in cities because they can't make a staple game?

What themes? It's not even present in the final game, it's less than a gimmick.It all boils down to the faggot pandering designs.

Anti-kun is triggered to fuck that Nomura isn't on the game anymore and that Tabata is making a better game, he's a Nomuracuck, so the autism you see him do here is a result of him being a Nomuracuck.

Wow is he using Photoshop CC 2015.5? I am too!

I can confirm

>stable 30 frames per second in the vast majority of locations.
>it won’t be at 1080p all the time
Remember to thank tabata

Have you not been following the game or something you fucking autist? All they've been showing for the past few months is live gameplay. Everytime they've shown a new build it's improved.

>Tabata
>making a better game
lol
Is this the new Tabata-kun?

>faggot pandering
>he never had bros

It means it has dynamic resolution varying from 900p to 1080p on the PS4

Would cidney get a deep side mission?.
She is one of the main reasons of why i am gonna buy this game.

Are you intentionally this delusional?`
They OBVIOUSLY activated alpha for the hair. It looks COMPLETELY different.

>"Upgrade" after PS4pro announced
Gee I wonder what these new screens are being taken on.

Yeah I'm sure there won't be actual downscales from those screenshots because the devs said so!

It's just xv-kun and one of his many personalities

it's fun to make (you) mad

>wearing black leather and showing skin
yeah i'm not gay.

Nice lies.

>Teen
This is why JRPGs are dead and FF XV is going to suck, focusing in a teen audience is stupid because teens stopped playing JRPGs in the PS2 era and now play whatever bullshit youtubers put in their videos.

Japan MUST start writing good stories, and I don't mean DARK/ ADULT full of violence and sex either, just nice stories without otaku and teenager fanservice where characters actually act like real human beings and not anime archetypes.

Saying "(You)" is against the rules, reported.

>It seems like I'm not supposed to get off right here, better keep trying!

It looks EXACTLY the same you DUMB nigger.

this whole thread is just people arguing. its sad. Maybe the next thread will be different.

That's just a japan thing though. Are you really making an argument on the clothing from a dev that makes characters with 50 belts?
Is your faggot pandering based on in the way they act or are represented as characters in any way?

Piss4ProctologyExam of course

go back to Cred Forums

No it isn't. It's a faggot thing and here you are defending it like one of them.

>Maybe the next thread will be different.
It's been over 3 years, no they won't

I think this thread has been the worst it's been in a while.

Maybe the next thread will be different.

Did they replace the italian character designer with whoever made these?

That's pretty sad desu.

Going through this thread, it's really getting old now. It's like, there always were 5 or so people who really resented the game and who tried to promote negative influences on it for some reason.

Could it be very selfish Final Fantasy fans? I don't know honestly, but it's just getting tiring and old now. Like it's just that "gnat" who you want to go away but eventually end up ignoring regardless.

There is no PS2 graphics, nice meme post.

>didnt they make it so you can't switch weapons on the fly for sick combos to make the combat as boring as possible
No, are you fucking retarded? You have manual weapon swithcing.

>did you not read that pasta about the driving?
The outdated and irrelevant pasta that proves nothing? People who played it at TGS already confirmed it's not on rails and you can hit other vehicles and so on. That fade only happens when you park somewhere where the door is near a wall that it can't open

>Barely
Nope, it's proper destructible environments.

>you will never play the game before it was downgraded

Japanese can't write actual mature characters and stories, have you seen their movies and tv shows for god sakes? You really want a game that's 60 hours of people apologizing to each other and discussing their "unforgiveable shame"?

Why doesn't this instakill you

Im pretty sure the problem with jrpgs isn't the anime archtypes. if that was the problem they wouldnt have been as popular in the ps1/ps2 era.

every single thread has been these 2 faggots arguing at each other for the whole thread

wtf is that glowing light below the guys, are they wearing LA Lights sneakers?

It is on rails, you can't leave the road, you don't have to steer, and you have to press a button to U-turn or park.

It's a completely shit travel system.

>, it's proper destructible environments.
HAHAHHAHAHA

In the livestream you turd.

Fuck off already Antikun.

It has a dynamic resolution of 900p to 1080p on regular PS4, while 1080p at all times on PS4Pro. It says nothing about downscaling.

thats kind of sad to be honest. maybe someday they will be able to join in on the excitement we have. its always nice when people come together and talk about what they enjoy.

I've seen some shitposting in my time and the autists doing it are always on time, samefagging threads to hell to push their agenda. My only conclusion is that people have miserable lives and spend the majority of their time monitoring Cred Forums for their favourite threads to shitpost in, or make one if it doesn't exist.

It's amazing how much worse xv has gotten over the years

Respond to this post or you will die in her sleep

noctis and friends look worse in XV than they did in versus...

Bullshot of what? You know that is Naora modifying the color correction on a promotional piece of artwork right? That isn't a bullshot it's a fucking promotional key art.

It really is.

oh my god
i am hyped for this game but it looks so bad
i hope they improve the visuals

Okay i believe you.

lol. there are plenty of great japanese movies. I agree that their tv shows are mostly garbage though.

It's amazing how much worse ur life has gotten over the years lmao

>you will die in her sleep

>This game doesnt look or play like a movie
This is bait right?

Nobody goes to watch a pixar movie

Then buys the game and expects the same graphical fidelity

>there are plenty of great japanese movies
No. There aren't even a dozen good ones.

>you can clearly see the lighting got downgraded.
No you can see it got upgraded. Episode Duscae just had a bloom atmosphere filter over the sky which is the middle left and middle center one here in this pic, but the full game has all of the different atmospheres in this pic.

In ED when you broke out the barrier that atmosphere filter changed to the top left one which is what the atmosphere is in the screenshot in OP too. You can see the sky changes here when he broke out the barrier youtu.be/Vl-xkScsTxo?t=3m19s

someone hasn't seen battle royal

I had forgotten about the existence of those sneakers.
Thank you, you made my day.

there are though? I can recommend you some if you like?

>ctrl + f kun
>39 results

I stopped visiting these threads and I come back to see this shit is still going full force?

Sorry, this is not pop in, this is streaming.

That's an outdated image.

Average at best.

Try if you want but there are not 12 good ones.

Sickdark garbage full of jap tropes. Like that tsundere bitch with the big nose everyone loved, or the Gackt ripoff that was just a generic "psycho bishie" character.

it was downgraded retard

I think you don't know how lighting works.

>hurr durr lighting is shadows
I know how both work.

kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun
kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun kun

rateyourmusic.com/film/love_letter/

rateyourmusic.com/film/ラヂオの時間/

rateyourmusic.com/film/渚のシンドバッド/

someone hasn't attended school since they can't even spell "battle royale" correctly

You should read more manga, Mushishi for example comes easily to my mind as a greatly written story, also japanese novels have good fame in literary critics, although I haven't read any yet so I can't talk about them.
Now, anime and videogames stories are usually shit, yes, because the otaku pandering is needed to make a profit, but there's still nice gems like Yakuza or Tatami Galaxy, also in MASSIVE games like FF otaku pandering is stupid because they need something less niche, like fucking well written plot and dialogues.

Precisely because of them they were popular in that era, as they were sold to teenager as "adult and mysterious stories which come from the east", and worked perfectly because kids of the time didn't have access to games like San Andreas, CoD nor could troll in online games like they do now in Minecraft and the plethora of survival games, so JRPGs were actually some of the most mature (and well known) stuff teens could play in their PS1.

>sickdark

who gives a shit about the e, it's a great film

>3/12
These look bad.

It's not really a great film, no.
And before being a Japanese film, it's an English expression.

I actually kind of agree. xv's story does seem quite dark though. I Do agree that the quality in jrpgs has gone down considerably though. the art in particular used to be much nicer now its just generic moe-blob stuff.

Lol do I need to repost this to 100 people for it to work?

This is the next millennium of Chain Mail

How is the story dark? Berserks' story shits all over XV story.

>emo boy gets aged into emo man
>some girl dies offscreen

Aint exactly that riveting a story.

Ignis x Gladiolus SFM porn WHEN?

XB doesnt have dinamic lighting you douche. All you see will always be the same.

What I meant is that when it is cloudy outside the shadows just scaters and it became almost invisible instead of being projected, so the picture you showed is how it is suposed to be. Just go outside of your house and observe how shit works.

Does Mushishi sold well?

If you want a good example of Japanese stories, just take famous Japanese movies.
There just happens to be one Hollywood is doing a remake of at the moment...

try them out you might like them.

this ones also really good if you like thrillers.

rateyourmusic.com/film/キュア/

>XB doesnt have dinamic lighting
yes it does you fucking retard.

>What I meant is that
The image I posted has nothing to do with what was being discussed, this one does though. Shadows are shit, they don't even align.

You mean ghost in the shell which is being cast with some white pig woman instead of a beautiful japanese lady as the Major?

the fuck? that looks like a ps2 game, is that from gta san andreas?

not many stories can be as grand as berserk user. lower your expectations a little.

>720p
>low settings
>silky smooth 22 console fps

No, I do not.
Are you stupid?

Didn't you see all the ads for The Magnificent Seven?

>no shadows
I'm seeing shadows in recent stuff, why are you posting old outdated screenshots?

LOL at that whole fucking "Fighting" paragraph. It' might as well just read "I'M BAD AT GAMES"

>BAAAWW WHY DOESNT EVERY ENEMY ATTACK HAVE 10 SECONDS OF WIND UP TIME AND GLOW BRIGHT PURPLE BEFORE THEY ATTACK

The fact that antis are dredging up this kind of pathetic shit to attack the game shows how desperate they are at this point. In any other context you guys would be making fun of this little neofaggot for being shit at games, but NOOOO, slandering XV is more important. Fucking pathetic.

>where characters actually act like real human beings
So XV.

Have you even played it? The combat is fucking terrible.

Are you going to use that excuse for everything that looks bad?

You can't upgrade everything in a couple of months.

No it isn't and yes you can, we've seen them off road, you do manually steer as they've repeatedly shown. U turn is literally just there for convenience, and you can park anywhere.

>HAHAHHAHAHA
Nice lack of a counter argument Antikun

It is, you can't, they were still on a road, you do not have to and it's pointless to do so, and it's there because driving is on rails and garbage.

You have to press a button to park then a scripted event occurs. A buggy one at that.

>Antikun
What?

There's no destruction on the game.

No they look better in every way.

Better you mean.

Fuck off Antikun

A shame you're only controlling him for a few minutes, maybe an hour or so.

That moment when Geralt realizes that he is too old for this shit

No it wasn't. LPV wasn't even enabled in the first place in any console build of the game you retard.

>There is some unemployed autist somewhere in the world who spends literally all his time and mental capacity posting in FFXV threada.

>ps4
>xb1 buttons

I think it's great. To me it is no different than traversing a land to take in the wonders and feelings of the world. Also, that's why they have Chocobos and other miscellaneous ways of traveling. You can also pull off to dirt roads and drive manually. You saying it's "pointless" or anything of the sort has me believe you are struggling to make a negative point about the game, either that and you don't play games for entertainment.

Neogaf is very postive about game except like 2-3 people, who cares about them? Cred Forums is more toxic about it, cause i really don't know if it 1 person that really desperate or not.

>they don't even align.
Still posting months old outdated shit?

Did anyone collect information about the levelling, gear and combat systems?
I don't give a shit about the homo-erotic story, I just want information about gameplay.

Everyone in this thread is laughing at Antikun and his autism.

I own Xenoblade X, top is just a picture before the textures get loaded, which lasts for about 1 second if going through areas too quickly.

What you need to know?
I experimented with the combat a bunch and generally following the news about the game so probably can tell

I'm also not a fanboy of the game so am judging it more critically

Have you? Because the combat and game is great.

youtu.be/Zz-8P5Aad8U
youtu.be/7KHoz2XSrvI

You don't have to steer, you can hold a button or get the AI to do it for you. There's no point in manual control at all when systems like that exist.

>he's actually defending on-rails driving

>Are you going to use that excuse for everything that looks bad?
It's not an excuse when it's a literal fact that you are posting outdated shit that doesn't represent the actual game, the game was already upgraded since any and all of Antikuns pictures.

The picture in OP already shows XV was upgraded within the 1 month since August stuff to now.

>The picture in OP already shows XV was upgraded within the 1 month since August stuff to now.
No it doesn't.

>There's no point in manual control at all when systems like that exist.
Why? I want to manually drive. If it wasn't there, would you feel better about manually driving? It seems to me that you would rather take the "easy route" in video games whenever they have the easier option. I want to move around the road and play the game.

>on rails driving
How else would it be? Did you think it was going to be like GTA? Because it's an RPG, and I think it's a fairly RPG mechanic and way of traversing. Plus there are chocobos and other ways of travelling. It seems great.

I don't want to watch and read a whole bunch of shit so how are those issues fixed in the final game? Because those sorts of issues sound exactly like the sort of thing that I loathe unquestionably.

For one, I'd like to know the full skill tree and whether some abilities significantly alter the way you approach encounters with certain enemies.
I'd also like to know about whether clothes/armor have a significant effect on stats/abilities or if it's just for looks. Likewise for weapons, I know at least each weapon has its own moveset, and that royal arms are each supposed to have a unique ability, but I'd like to know exactly what those are, and how it can be combined to make an efficient build.

>Because those sorts of issues sound exactly
What issues?

There's nowhere to go manually driving and the game fights you every second you try to do it, there's no point in doing it you autist. What don't you understand?

What do you mean it fights me? Seems fine to me. I saw the webms and the gameplay and it seems like you are able to turn the way you want to turn and drive like you can in any other game with available driving. Sure, there is an auto feature, but it's great for people who want manual control. Maybe I'll put it on auto when I get some coffee, depending on how long it will actually take, then I won't even bother and park somewhere, THEN get coffee.

>people think the game is gonna look like that

Kek

>actually defending XCX graphics in any way shape or from
Let's not even talk about animations or basic collision detection, because WEW LAD.

The game drags you back into your lane.

Doesn't seem like that at all here

Wasn't there just a video recently where it was shown that you can in fact hit other cars?

Thats the pc version

Play the game before you defend it you autist.

Nobody ever said you couldn't.

It isn't, they confirmed that, people who played it confirmed it isn't either. We've seen them driving on dirt.

>you do not have to and it's pointless to do so
Next you will say it's pointless to steer in any game with driving.

>, and it's there because driving is on rails and garbage.
No it's there for convenience to do quick U turns, they already showed and confirmed that you can steer manually yourself.

>You have to press a button to park then a scripted event occurs.
That isn't scripted.

>There's no destruction on the game.
We've already seen there is. Warp points in the plat demo are on the high up light poles which the Iron Giant destroys which gives purpose to environmental destruction, enemies can destroy your warp points, and they can destroy environment stuff too.

You do steer, you hold a button in every fucking driving game to accelerate.

> There's no point in manual control at all when systems like that exist.

Except you have manual control.

Play the game before you trash it.

Anyway, that wasn't an argument. The game looks amazing to me and I will most certainly enjoy it. If you want to enjoy it, that's up to you.

>retweeted and liked
lmao

>the full skill tree and whether some abilities significantly alter the way you approach encounters with certain enemies.

We only seen like a half of it, but the skills are divided into categories like defensive, offensive, passive and those that allow you to cooperate with the party members more effectively. Some skills we've seen so far do provide better mobility combat options (perfect evades, more times for airstepping, etc.)

> clothes/armor have a significant effect on stats/abilities or if it's just for looks
As far as I know the suits do not provide with any stat boosts, but I may be wrong. There are accessories that add to resistance/damage/etc. tho

> Likewise for weapons, I know at least each weapon has its own moveset, and that royal arms are each supposed to have a unique ability, but I'd like to know exactly what those are, and how it can be combined to make an efficient build.
This is what interests me most myself.
So far we only know that each weapon type (spear/sword/broadsword/dagger/etc.) has a single moveset. But some of the weapons are upgradeable so it may change when you upgrade them enough.

Each relic weapon should have its own unique moveset and warping properties. They sound pretty overpowered but constantly drain your mp or hp, so they're situational.

Overall, I think that build variety isn't something you can find in XV, it's more about which weapon is best suited for each specific situation. That being said, I'll probably stick to the 1h-sword/broadsword/spear/magic combo for most of the times.
I'm still disappointed magic occupies a weapon slot but it allows for free warping, so you're almost forced to have it equipped for advanced gameplay.

>all this shitposting
You're kidding if you think I'm going to read that.

You don't have to steer because it's on-rails.

I have, that's why I'm trashing it.
>The game looks amazing to me
Oh so you're just shilling. Good to know.

Just because there are more plants in this one place doesn't mean every single asset has been updated.

>I have, that's why I'm trashing it.
I have also. I played both demos, and I really liked them while realizing they don't offer the full potential.

>Oh so you're just shilling. Good to know.
The game looks amazing to me, and that's my opinion. How is that shilling when everyone else has their own opinion as well? It sounds like you just want to argue. Aren't you a little too old for that?

we get it you don't like the game move on. its kind of pathetic that your so dedicated to putting this game down.

I've played the car driving demo which you haven't.

You're sharing an opinion I didn't ask, it's deflection and damage control. Shill tactic.

But the way you are talking to me about the game tells me your opinion has already been made up, why can't I share mine, and again, how is that "shilling"? What does that word mean in that context?

I don't think you played the car driving demo. But if you did, that's fine. I saw what it was like in the latest gameplay and it looks great. At least to me.

Yes it literally does.

I started writing the full list of abilities that we know of here, but apparently no one cares
gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74336897

No, they changed it to give more manual control which they literally fucking showed at TGS. That webm literally shows them manually driving then driving into another vehicle. You can freely steer, turn around and drive as you would in other games.

how does magic allow free warping?

In these posts.

The complaints are "outdated and irrelevant" apparently so how are they actually addressed?

So you have no counter argument. Figures.

No it doesn't.

>so how are they actually addressed?
They aren't. None of them were. Most of the links he posted say the same things.

You aren't saying anything that proves anything I said is somehow invalid you dumb nigger.

I meant for you to tell me specifically what the games issues in combat are. I don't really want to read an organized rant by someone who feels that one mechanic of the game's combat is somehow "this way and that's bad".

Good stuff, mate, I care.

When you press triangle/y with magic equipped you will do an instant normal warp without throwing any weapon. It is quick, has invul. frames and is more precise then the airstepping.

Those are both outdated meme posts that are irrelevant. No one cares about going through that autism, and you just repost those from old as fuck threads so fuck off.

>guys i'm blind please rape my face!?
Fuck off.

So you got proven wrong and now you can't deal with it. Typical Antikun.

>extreme damage control no argument
wew lad

He can't, all Antikun can do is repost shit details against outdated builds the game that those two other people made, one of them being from neogaf.

The fucking irony. How's that suicide watch treating you?

>comparing PS4pro build to PS4 version

KEK

Figures.

>webm clearly proving other guys point
what did he mean by this

That isn't PS4 pro, it's regular PS4 compared to regular PS4, one is the latest build on the top while the other is the episode duscae demo from last year on the bottom.

>the guys
That webm literally proves you wrong Antikun. Your suicide watch is making you crazy.

Jesus Christ this whole thread has Anti-kun on suicide watch.

>he's going insane now
what is wrong with you

No it is not.
You saw some random video on Youtube out of context I saw whole stream with english subs

They were showcasing FF15 Pro version

Why anti-kun is so autistic?

A delusion is a belief that is held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.
Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or psychiatric disease, although they are not tied to any particular disorder and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

Not that guy, but how did that webm prove him right?

>No it is not.
Yes it is.

>You saw some random video on Youtube out of context I saw whole stream with english subs
The fuck are you even talking about? Those screenshots were from the ATR they did yesterday showing the latest build. They specificaly stated they were regular PS4 version screenshots.

>director Hajime Tabata shared some images from the latest standard PS4 build.

>Not that guy

You're losing it Antikun.

>driving on rails
>sluggish controls
>explosion of effects
>annoying prompts to guard popping up
>auto warping/auto distancing sounds like shit
>holding button to attack sounds fucking annoying
>various other complaints that may or may not be valid

Mostly the combat and the driving sound like they both leave something to be desired unless those complaints really are "outdated and irrelevant" in the final game.

>Those are both outdated meme posts that are irrelevant. No one cares about going through that autism, and you just repost those from old as fuck threads so fuck off.

I see a number of legitimate issues brought up so I wanted to know how they were addressed in the final game without having to read & watch a bunch of shit from several different sources.

I'm not some "anti-kun" boogeyman faggot just because I see some shit brought up and ask about it.

You're going overboard with spouting bullshit.

Antikun on suicide watch

Wasn't the stream yesterday in JP only with no subs?

>>driving on rails
It isn't
>>sluggish controls
They aren't
>>explosion of effects
How is that bad?
>>annoying prompts to guard popping up
You can turn off any and all prompts and UI elements
>>auto warping/auto distancing sounds like shit
There is no auto warp
>>holding button to attack sounds fucking annoying
You don't need to, you tap to attack, holding is no different than holding down A in Smash bros to keep attacking
>>various other complaints that may or may not be valid
So nothing

Nothing you said was valid complaint. Again, outdated and irrelevant. Fuck off. Nothing about it is legitimate. Fuck off already Antikun we all know that is you.

Stop trying so hard Anti-kun.

Not combat, and not a problem.

Explain how they are sluggish, the recent build seems to have improved greatly by making them more responsive.

>explosion of effects
okay

>annoying prompts
Can be turned off. Not an issue, unless you would rather get pummeled.

>Auto warping sounds like shit
okay

>Holding button to attack sounds annoying
This can be turned off as well, but it doesn't seem bad or annoying at all. More like addicting, because you are also watching everything in real time and playing how you want to, I prefer to play stylishly.

>various other complaints

And you didn't even tell me how the combat was bad at all.

You are so full of shit. It's literally from the Japanese livestream they did yesterday where they showed three screenshots of latest build of the regular PS4 version, they didn't show anything on Pro.

youtu.be/Nov-UBMRPrY?t=1h10m46s

I have no idea what the fuck's going on with this game

I think I'll wait until it's out

It's being upgraded and improved each time we've seen it for the past few weeks.

>some female characters are depicted topless
Will Noctis finally fulfill his destiny?

>he's actually pretending this drivel is real

Wow, I sure was a retard for deciding to wait until it was out to judge. I'll go pre-order right now, thanks user!

Yeh

Antikun on suicide watch.

>he's actually pretending this drivel is real
?

?

>Can be turned off.
No they can't. You just wouldn't see them and then gameplay would be even worse.

>This can be turned off as well, but it doesn't seem bad or annoying at all. More like addicting, because you are also watching everything in real time and playing how you want to, I prefer to play stylishly.
He's literally defending the garbage combat. I'm amazed rn.

Calm down with that damage control.

>You just wouldn't see them and then gameplay would be even worse.
BAHAHA. So, keep them on then? Either way you're complaining they are there, and you can turn them off. What do you want?

>He's literally defending the garbage combat. I'm amazed rn.
Not an argument.

>No they can't
Yes they can. They already confirmed that.

>You just wouldn't see them and then gameplay would be even worse.
They are literally just indicators, not QTEs, you are a fucking retard, KH0.2 does the same thing, so does fucking Zelda.

>He's literally defending the garbage combat. I'm amazed rn.
The combat is already confirmed good by eveyrone who's actually played it, meanwhile you are still meme spouting and lying about shit while clinging to outdated and irrelevant bullshit from old builds that don't matter towards anything.

he literally just explained to you why your wrong. stop backtracking.