This might be the most fun RPG this generation, and I'm glad my fellow PCbros get to play it too

This might be the most fun RPG this generation, and I'm glad my fellow PCbros get to play it too.

How are you guys liking Earthlock?

Yeah it's pretty great. I just wish there was more of it though. I didn't even realize 30 hours had passed when I was done with it. I swear I couldn't put it down since it came out.

Reminded me a little of FF4 meet Trails in the Sky.

Nice to meet someone else who enjoyed it. Too bad there are so few of us on Cred Forums. But it's not like Cred Forums enjoys video games anyway.

I'm really hoping for a sequel though.

Did you play it on the Bone or Steam? Or God help you, the Windows Store? Christ that place is a mess.

>xd

>us gamers huh ;^)

It's too early to be shilling this hard, I've never even heard of your game before now.

You know that talking about a video game is not shilling, right?

It's a charming game, I'll give it that. And not charming as in Undermeme's brand of ''''''charming'''''' either but actually charming. Feels a little cliched but it's well executed (as far as I've played) and that's what matters.

It's terribly slow though, but I guess that's the tradoff for turn based combat.

>xd

New meme?

I'm totally in love with the game. Never been that invested in a game since playing FF9 for the first time.

I love the few quality of life improvements to the formula and the fast combat. Hope the story picks up.

It does! It takes a while but at a certain point about half way through it'll take a unique spike. You'll know it when you get to it.

ITT Two devs samefagging.

It's a $30 indie game, sell me on it.

I like the visuals but how long is the game? RPGs for me always hinge on how good the music is too, what's that like?

Can't it just be a very limited amount of players who happen to be in the same thread at the same time?

It's a fun roleplaying game with traditional turn based JRPG combat. It's set in an interesting world with (as the title suggests) tons of magic.

The music is very good, and the soind design overall is spot on. I'm only 10 hours in myself but I've been slightly spoiled in the sense that I know the story is going to take a drastic turn soon.

Overall it's been worth my money thus far.

The only thing I'm willing to complain about is that there are a few cliched aspects to the writing. Which didn't bother me, but it may bother some people.

No. But shills don't know how to talk about games naturally and end up making posts like that.

I haven't even heard of this game before and I'm a NEET that browses the internet almost 18 hours a day.

This thread is 100% unadulterated shilling

>not moogle

Well, shills. At least it's not another post ironical 16bit Mother ripoff. Good job. Might get on a sale.

>tiny thread with few posters
>talk about a relatively unknown little indie RPG
If few people have played it, is it not only logical that only a few people would be talking about it? For fucks sake, it's not like it's all positive stuff either.

>post ironical

What?

Come on. Stop trying to deny the obvious and just pump the thread with screens, so the non shills get interested.

PS4 RELEASE?!

>W-we are not shilling guys
Op pls

Looks okay. I'll put it on my "things to look for on sale" list.

Fuck off with your memegames.

Looks interesting, does the game have interesting character/item customization or is is the standard jrpg with few items and little input in how your character plays?

got it for free on the xboner. I like the old school RPG feel, but the western design kind of turns me off. I want my weeb genre to be really weeb-y. That said, when I'm bored I will play and finish it.

Looks cool. Wish there were more actual reviews out there of it though, but based on what gameplay footage I could find it looks worth the price. I really like the artstyle too Mr. Obvious Dev.

I'm enjoying it, but the difficulty's a little harsh isn't it devkun?

>too hard
kys