This is a female game character that is forced to wear a bikini because of game lore...

This is a female game character that is forced to wear a bikini because of game lore. Why dont other devs do stuff like this, instead of putting in obvoius fan service?

Because males aren't forced to do that either.

Are you the guy that posts these for (You)'s or are you the faggot that actually spent time censoring those pics?

i dont think you read the question

And I don't think YOU read MY question cunt

>Why dont other devs do stuff like this, instead of putting in obvoius fan service?
Because all you get out of it is a bad character, bad fanservice, and a bad story.
All for the sake of appealing to 12 year olds who will probably make this tripe their first fap.

what about snake, raiden, and ocelot?

were they not fan service too?

they had lore/story reasons to b exposed, just like Quiet. And im saying Quiet isnt fan service, again, learn to read

>all those mosaics.

Who took these pictures, a mudslime?

Her design's lore reasons are paper thin and have no impact on the narrative.

Why the fucking censor? Am I missing something?
Are you being ironic or something?

>naked raiden cartwheels
>naked snakes "naked" outfit
>the gay sex scene with Miller wearing speedos in a cardboard box

Men get sexualized way more in MGS.

Such is war

how about a female video game character that have to get fucked every 4 hours or she dies?

But it is fan service you fucking retard.

Then you should make YOUR MUM: THE GAME

There's one of those in KR, if you don't fuck her I think once a month she'll die.

So what is Quiet's lore reason for wearing stupid ripped stockings?

But this was obvious fan service with pretty stupid explanation. Not that I mind.

She is actually part plant, and uses her entire body to breath. Clothing would suffocate her.

The reasoning behind the fan service was silly and stupid though.