Should I skip this and go straight for Re;Birth3?

Should I skip this and go straight for Re;Birth3?

Re;Birth3 wont make much sense if you do, and it's the best Re;Birth
but be warned, 2 is the worst rebirth
still worth playing, but you can skip it if you want, just make sure to read the story or something first

>should I skip a nep game for the other nep game

NEVER

You should skip it and go straight for this.

It has its moments, go for it.
You can always come back to it later though, just make sure you play all neps.

thx, already on it

Well, get on it kid. Better dead than playing this cringey permavirgin pedoweeb dogbarf. If you let it progress to an advanced stage, you'll find yourself in a thread like this arguing about which underaged anime girl you want to fuck. Please, I'm trying to save you from drowning here.

that's for after you run out of neps

Well here's the thing
RB2 is the start of the canon nepverse and the same place where V2 happens, RB3 has very little to do with V2 plot, but Nepgear is(to many people) unbearable protagonist
My advice is to pirate/buy and delete/refund if youhate Nepgear
If you do stick with the game you MUST get the conquest ending
Also, POTENTIAL 4GO INFO HYPE

>get the conquest ending
AVOID THE CONQUEST ENDING
and do NOT skip the masterpiece RB3

That can't be real.

>skipping conquest
What are you, a pussy?

I wan't Nepper to make an edgy Cred Forums dues vult meme in 4GO

aye

Skip the whole series and play something good

Sure. I gave up on it around chapter 5. The characters were annoying and the endless fucking repetition of going to the next place, fighting the same fucking rat for the umpteenth time followed by him escaping really got to me. The sisters just can't carry the game themselves, especially since the garbage story/writing tries to be somewhat more serious than other games in the series.

Also just checking what's required for the more interesting endings, fuck that grinding.

>tries to be somewhat more serious than other games in the series
Which ones? V and RB1? HDN was pretty serious, V2 is pretty serious

>AVOID THE CONQUEST ENDING
>avoiding the only memorable thing in RB2

>memorable in its terror

>he doesn't like suffering

pls no bully

I was mostly comparing it to RB1 but it applies to rest of the games where Nep is leading. V2 had way more serious tone/setting than other games but it's still an endless stream of gags and jokes and silly delusions in a post-apocalyptic setting. RB2 doesn't really have that with the boring, flat characters (and that god damn Nepgear moping how useless she is every second line) and only joke being the useless rat underling.

V and RB1 are the only games that threw the serious plot away, HDN was serious, Nepnep played off it well, then they did the same with MK2 but Nepgear couldn't hold a candle to her sister, so they went full comedy with V(which many people disliked) and then went back to serious with V2 because Nepnep can carry the game

Vs full comedy was GOAT

Hell no it wasn't, the two main jokes the games has are
>Nepgear a shit
>Iris rape mode
And they are overplayed every 5 minutes, the jokes get tiring before the halfway point and the game pretty much lacks a main story until the very end, P-ko was also handled in a "lol whatever" manner which is why people generally agree that anime handled that part better

that's just like, your opinion man.

Nope OP, but I warn you: Nepgear is nowhere as fun as her memelord sister -- so much Compa will literally be the funniest character around for a while

Compa is gonna revive your thread now!

I'd rather die than get CPR from her

Wow, that's pretty rude.
What's your problem with Compa? Is that you, NISA?

>nobody likes Nepgear
>gets turned into the butt of many jokes

I like you, Nepgear-chan!

Butt is a very fitting role for Gear

Is there something wrong with the vita version of RB2? Theres been a couple times where before I enter a battle, my screen gets frozen. Theres also been a moment where I switched the leader while in the dungeon and the screen froze on me.

First time hearing about issues like that

Rebirth 3 put it best

She's a shit protagonist for Neptunia, but close to best girl

Nepgear is the kind of girl you could urge into giving you her virginity, she's cute but pretty bad

A bit weak-willed, sure -- she's such a nice girl though, would befriend

Thanks Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson. I knew that you'd save the NHS somehow.

NEPGEAR IS EVIL

From my point of view the CPUs are evil!

c-CUTE

Play the superior version mk2

after many long years, Rei lewds
>would befriend
why, you could just exploit her, no need to go that far

I sure believe in comrade Nepgear's guidance.

I don't want to exploit her though

Rei coming back FUCKING WHEN?

>I don't want to exploit a shitty, sexy nep with confidence issues
what in the nep am I reading?
Never, sadly, we could always use more bully targets

>Rei returns with her HDD
>joins your side
Make it happen, V 3

>tfw trying to force myself to playHyperdevotion

I wish Rei had been the main character instead

I want to see Rei, Blanc and Segami having an oldfag /vr/ fight about Atari 7800 vs Master system vs NES.

I want Rei, Uzume, Cave and Big Nep in the same game so that I could finally have a best girl party.

RB2 & RB3 are somewhat connected, but not necessary. You can, but should you do so is another matter.

I hope big Nep will make a comeback, although I think she should ride Nepbike.

Have you ever considered stopping being a weeb fuck?

Have you ever consider stopping being a (You) addict?

Considering the Neps had Iris Heart around for a game, I'm sure crazy with power Rei wouldn't be an issue

Iris Heart has returned in subsequent spinoffs. I think she'll come back to a mainline Nep game. Uzume for sure.
Big Nep and Segami I am not so sure.

Considering Big Nep can come and go as she pleases as long as Croire's in her book, it wouldn't be hard to have her pop back in.

Didn't she do pretty well in some Japanese popularity poll?

>Didn't she do pretty well in some Japanese popularity poll?
nope

Rebirth? More like afterbirth!
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I wonder if 4GO will count as a spinoff or if it'd be a mainline Nep game.

We'll know soon enough.

It would be kinda weird to break out Unreal 4 for a spinoff though.

the 4GO conference from few hours ago was taken care of by people from tamsoft but the website for 4GO doesn't mention them, only CH/IF
So we have no fucking idea

Not at all. RB2 is pretty good imo.

Why on Earth would you want to see your favorite Goddess suffer? Hell, Vert got the fucking worst of it. Plus I almost cried in that Rom and Ram scene.

I have the Vita version. Works fine for me.

That's not even the tip of the iceburg. And the sad thing is Vert is kind of right. She just doesn't have "it" as far as being a protagonist goes.

The real question is should I get Megatagmension when it comes out for PC on Monday. I skipped Action U because I figure Megatag does the same things but better.

Well if you really want to buy that'll be the cheapest it'll get.

You can also get trash can Vert for you desktop if you're crazy enough to buy the deluxe bundle.

>Why on Earth would you want to see your favorite Goddess suffer?
It steels your devotion, after all, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Maybe they wanna see how well Nep looks in the U4 engine.

IE a glorified tech demo to see if the next mainline title (assuming 4GO is a spinoff) will look good with Unreal 4 engine.

Let's test that theory and break every bone and in your body user.

>tfw your best girl isn't a CPU or a candidate, thus survived "Neptunia : Genocide ending"
A-At least my waifu n-never died...

Maybe now Nep can finally make my 980Ti sweat.

>implying Conquest Nepgear didn't eventually completely snap and wipe out everything

It's implied she went crazy
B-but she wouldn't kill her, right?

Uni is my UNIverse

>a completely insane Conquest Nepgear winds up in the canon timeline

Might make a fun super boss of a post game dungeon.

Too bad they still didn't do that.
I am hoping for that Nepgear to show up soon or later in some NG+ events

Maybe make Shadow Nepgear an endgame boss in 4GO.

>Conquest Nepgear fucked up interdimensional travel so hard she ended up in a video game.

>still no Nepu Gear Rising: Revenengeance

Considering the crazy shit that happens in the games, I don't think a shadow version of Nepgear showing up in an "online" game would be out of the question.

Waiting in line to talk to Uni's English VA. What do I ask/make her say?

to suck your cock

It'd be fun to see how Nepgear would react to her

>you MUST get the conquest ending
Fuck off Arfoire

what classes are they?

>English VA

Why is it on sale?

>getting upset over non-Jap VAs
It isn't 2002 anymore. Vidya has competent voice acting for a long time. Just because you can't handle the absurdity of the material doesn't mean the actors aren't doing a good job.

From what I understand, Nep-nep is a paladin/knight, Noire is a dark knight/dragoon, Blanc is a white mage, Vert is a fencer, Ge-ge is a witch, Uni is an armsmaster/treasure huner, Ram is a ninja, and Rom is a samurai

Will Rom be able to kill things by throwing money at them? This is important.

Dude, why the fuck would you want to hear Americans when playing an over the top anime game? And why would you give a fuck about the English voice actors even if you can tolerate it? They're just a bunch of nobodies, nothing signed by any of them would be worth more than it is unsigned, literally nobody gives a fuck about them.

Nepnep: The Pudding Paladin
Noire: The Lonely Black Lancer
Blanc: The Cutest Healer of my hear
Vert: The Dick Enchanter
Nepgear: The Witch Bitch
Uni: The Semen Thief
Ram: The Captured Kunoichi
Rom: The Headpat Samurai

Guys, let's just say "different strokes for different folks" and leave it at that.

>Nepgear is a witch now
>Arfoire is an old witch
am i the only onle who sees almost endless opportunity for gags and jokes?

Nepgear is the best character, the only character with more than 5 emotions and not just a walking trope. You don't listen to the memester.

She voiced Metallica or as NISA did it Metallia from The Witch and the Hundred Knight, right? If so, ask her about what she was thinking when doing the blooming lines. If not, just say hi.

Maybe because I don't wanna hear Sugoi or Desu or Baka all the fucking time when given the option in vidya. I leave that shit to the anime where it's much more tolerable.

>Doesn't want to hear Compa's "desu" spam

Literal shit-eater confirmed. Go back to tumblr, you disgusting tasteless con-going nigger.

>Metallica
>Metallica
jesus christ on a pogo stick

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU~

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU~

>shitty memes loving other shitty memes

Makes sense.

Japan is pretty blatant with copyright infringement and the western branches have to protect themselves since it's a small operation.

You wouldn't want Compa's Curing Penis Resuscitation?

Do bands even have their Names/song names trademarked? I don't see how using their names is infringing their copyrights if you're not copying full song lyrics.

I haven't played Witch in a while, what were the "blooming" lines?

Compa is pure, user!

Yeah, pure shit!

band names yes, song names no, but song lyrics yes

Why are you being rude to Compa?

I should iterate, I don't like the Jap Compa's Desus. Something about it is not corny enough, like it's just a regular thing.

The parts where you expand the swamp even further and it's something along the lines of "Bloom and bloom and bloom some more."

She sounds like a retard and her face is stupid

Oh hey this exchange again, for the 40th time

We can only hope to cure shit taste soon or later by reminding that Compa loves you all, even who doesn't deserve it at all.

Shouldn't you be able to empathise with her in that case?

user don't insult other anons who don't like Compa, that's not how we will get everyone to love her

>tfw you tried to get into this series but just couldn't do it
The idea for the setting is cool and all but the protagonist is awful and the overuse of memes for humor is embarrassing. Also, too many cutscenes and reused assets

Here's how I see that going

>Exploring the Planeptune Ruins (that's what it'd be called most likely)
>Super tough monster
>Get to the end to see either a shadow silouette of Nepgear or just Nepgear with black hair and black eyes
>Neptune: "Who's that?
>Nepgear: "She looks like me."
>The party approach Shadow Nepgear
>Shadow Nepgear attacks and the boss fight begins
>Along with Nepgear's regular moveset, she also posesses Noire's Tricolor Sword and Vert's Sylhet Spear among some of the other CPUs abilites

Sure what I wrote sounds like fanfiction but that's how I imagining it playing out.

That's okay, user-kun. This series is obviously not going to be for everybody. Did you only play the RB games or did you try out V-II, as well?

When is the Unreal Fest 2016 in Yokohama with 4GO happening?

Could I beat the game without playing nepgear?

Yes, but what's the point? She will still appear in story events - you are only removing a good character from your party

It already happened but no one was allowed to take pictures etc.

7 hours ago, these are the tweets that commented on it that I found

四女神オンライン終わった後でめっちゃ気になる #UnrealFest2016

四女神のやつは、とてもタメになった。聞いててよかったわ。
貴重な設定値も公開はしてたが、単純に真似は出来ないか。
物理演算の揺れものは・・・・・
SNS公開出来なかったか。
#UnrealFest2016

終わったー!アンリアルねぷねぷがSNSどころかスマホ禁止だったので、何も出来なかったけど、すげーものを見たとだけ言っておこう。 #UnrealFest2016

四女神オンラインよかった #UnrealFest2016

Iffy takes nice photos.

>you land in gamindustri
what do you do?

So we will get nothing from it about 4GO?

spread the love for DFC and hopefully work in Lowee basilicom
Nope, gotta wait until CH actually drops a trailer

That is correct.

>get and armor and big ass sword
>level up
>attack arfoire while screaming NEPU VULT NEPU VULT
>even if you are too shit and she beats you up, don't regret anything

Goddamit Compa, just show us that shit already!

The key thing to take away from this is that they drink fucking Volic.

I didn't even know Volic was still a thing.

>get a chip from underling
>pirate some games I won't play
>shitpost on Neppit and N-chan how Nowaniggers are killing the industry

Hopefully, they'll drop this at some point.

>I didn't even know Volic was still a thing.
best-selling mineral water in France and extremely popular in Japan too.

Start a revolution against the monarchs of the countries, gain traction, as the power should belong with the people, not dictated by incompetent leaders. Start propaganda and rumors. Get the couuntries to eventually fight themselves again and start a new war. While they fight with each other and duke it out, I lead a simultaneous charge against all government buildings and take them over, and collapse them into one large empire.

Zombie coming to steam in a few days. Should I get it if I had a decent time with NepU?

I regret playing Re;Birth2. It does get referenced at times in Re;Birth3, but it's just not worth playing it.

Like what?

you forgot the part where [/spoiler you mind break all the neps[/spoiler]

so im just playing rebirth 2, and i have a hard choice now that i unlocked noire, who do i remove from the party, cave or falcom?

If you enjoyed Nep U then it's probably worth a shot.

It'll be on sale well it launches for like 40% off so if you're interested it'd be a good time to purchase it.

This thread was shit from the start, 0/10 for suggesting you would skip RB3. Giving the RB2 hater shitposters reason to shitpost is a bad idea. I won't even let this post bump the thread, now FUCK off OP

the only thing that keeps me away from playing rb3 is plutia, god i hate plutia

he mad

READING COMPREHENSION
E
A
D
I
N
G
C
O
M
P
R
E
H
E
N
S
I
O
N

Nepgear improved significantly over the course of these games. You do need to go through RB2 to get an idea about the jokes made about her.

Who doesn't?

I kinda do.

I mean I can understand why a lot of people don't like her. Plot armor, 1-gimmick personality for both her human form and her regular form.

Despite that Plutia's kind of cute and Iris Heart is kind of hot.

I don't really hate her. I just have a problem with how V made it so that Plutia gets mad and goes into SM queen mode solves everything.

The anime and the spinoffs have handled Plutia better.

iris heart (and by extension, plutia) ruined re;birth 3 2bh

There's quite a few things that I dislike about rebirth 3. Nep being a pos who wouldn't take any responsibility, Plutia, the whole bullying of Nepgear and Noire being at her worst.
Hell, the seven sages really are better than the Neps in that game.

When this chick said "at least I kept my virginity", I thought that would make a great banner for Cred Forums

Noire has no friends

Just like her IRL counterpart, Sony.

Noire always wins.
#4TheShares

The first one really did begin to grate on my nerves. I think that's probably the only joke in the games that got old fast and probably wasn't that great in the first place.

Hey, buddy I think you got the wrong thread.

>>>/nepgen/ is a block on the right.

Why is she sneezing into her hands?

>tfw i still havent finished rebirth 1

She lost against the Wii. Even with the power of an entire keiretsu behind her, she lost to the fucking Wii. Pathetic.

That's only because Blanc gave up on 'traditional gaming faithful' and pandered to the heathens for more share. Look at where she is now with Wii U, who's about to join Iwata in death.

Well I finished rebirth 1 and 2 but got busy with other games and I don't even know when I'm going to have time to play rebirth 3.

Opposite for me. I had a ton of other games but I eventually said, "I want to marathon the Re;Birth games".

And I had a lot of fun with them. Hell, replaying RB 1 for the true ending with the 3 DLC characters.

you should play ever nep

but if youre pressed for time, yes i would skip it. rb2 has a pretty stale and boring plot 90% of the time thats devoid of any interesting moments or character development. its even more aggravating if you played rb1 beforehand because a lot of the story beats are exactly the same just more boring.

rb3 realizes its supposed to be a gag series first and a jrpg second, so its more enjoyable imo.