You can't, and pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/de-de/community/stats.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Risk of Rain

>RoR
>Popular
try again

No matter what game one says, someone will always chime in with "That game is dead, lol!"

So set some parameters. What qualifies as dead or not?

>t. silver

>Get's a good multiplayer game with active playerbase
>I-it's not popular enough!

Overwatch, lol.

AoE 2 since you didn't specify when it was popular.

What other shooter would you play? Nothing.

lol that game sucks nowadays, cod for life

That game really went to shit after the engineer update. Like, way to shit.

stop being a child

Destiny

not joking

Quake 3

You rang?

>Call of Duty gunplay

This game has some of the worst gunplay I've ever came across, not to mention the horrendous netcode. Why do people like it again?

Kill me.

[Game that I personally have had a positive experience with]

There now close the thread.

>Why do people like it again?
Baby's first Not-CoD
Also it was marketed as a tacticool game so kids got on hype train

>Call of Duty gunplay
r u retarded?

popular

>ads=cod

U wat negro?

That game is the League of shooters

bc2

>i-its t-tactical!!

LMAOing at all the siegecucks RN, your *game* is no more tactical than any other modern shooter id say R6 vegas is more tactical instead of DUDE WALL DESTRUCTION AND LAYING DOWN LMAO.

if its so good tell me whats good about it, no vague statements HARDMODE dont just say "ids gud lel XD"

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>aim down sight through a tiny hole, the game

I liked some of the mechanics but people rarely utilized them properly. Plus I'm not a huge fan of waiting in shooters but that's just me.

>you is shitposting

not an argument friendo

Battlerite

the mechanics are nice but almost no one uses them, most people dont even destroy shit and the C4 is OP

>stuttering
>LMAOing
>siegecucks
>DUDE WALL DESTRUCTION AND LAYING DOWN LMAO.
>random caps
>"ids gud lel XD"
Full-on shitposting retard

I do recall that C4 was absolutely necessary

>still hasnt said why the game is good

it seems you are the shitposter, my friend

Enjoy getting instantly headshotted by any player above copper
What make the gunplay bad in your opinion?
Confirmed for never playing it
Confirmed for never getting out of Silver 1

It's good because it works,and it's the only one of it's kind.
Maps are varied,Operators are balanced after the Blackbeard nerf,the gunplay is solid,there are weekly updates,Devs listen to the community

>le baittings
>its good because :
>vague statments
>you need a X to be able to critisize the game!!

whats next? you need 2000 hours to critisize the menus?

im still waiting on those positive points buddy

Confirmed for never playing the game, at least beyond first week, people drone properly now, also holes are often a dead giveaway and an easy kill.

You might not be joking, but you're absolutely wrong.

Destiny is garbage.

>Its shitty unfinished single player
>its repetitive, grinding nature
>it's unbalanced, crappy pvp
>it's $30+ expansions that were probably meant to be in the base game before bungee ripped the assets down to make more cash
>the fact that it was supposed to be SO much more than what we ended up with, but they trashed a majority of their ideas, and stripped the game down before release
>the crappy story and voice acting
>the fact that 90% of its content, including dlc
is now point pointless and unused
>the fact that Activision is literally porking your wallets with the game every chance they get.
>the fact that it just feels unfinished, even outside the main story
>etc. etc. etc.

>Nobody uses destruction
>Most picked Operator is designated breacher

Uh-huh

Rainbow Six Siege.

Prove me wrong.

Protip:You can't

>ALMOST

start reading anytime

What's with all the Ubisoft shills these days, are their games on sale?

I'm not going to get into an argument with somebody who clearly never played the game
>Almost nobody uses Breaching
3 out of 5 most picked Operators are Breachers
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/de-de/community/stats.aspx
Uh-fucking-huh

>STILL hasnt said why the game is good

smells like teen shilling, am i right chaps? the man clearly tries to deflect and project with the "never played the game" and other shit.

0.01 ubisoft points have been added to your account

The league of shooters is Overwatch, user

No, because you've already unlocked every hero there. You've got to grind forever to unlock shit in Dirty Bomb, just like in League.

burn baby burn!

Destruction is used often, its always a mad dash to reinforce certain walls and destroy others/make murder holes.

It's good because it is the only game I can think of with this amount of destruction,and it's operator system.
It's good because each round I've played in the last 700 hours I sank into it played out differently,according to the approach and Team compositions
It's good because it rewards actually thinking about your approach and Teamplay
It's good because it is for the most part perfectly balanced with the exception of maybe the SMG11
It's good because like I said before the Devs listen to the community and every major complaint that popped up in the first months has been fixed by now
It's good because after they turned on Battleeye there is pretty much no cheating anymore,except in higher level Ranked,and I mean Platinum and upwards
It's good because I don't have to learn recoil patterns that always stay the same like in CS

Feel free to drop by /r6g/ anytime if you actually want to play the game instead of wallowing in the cesspool that is Cred Forums

>Random rotation of shit means something is league
Yeah sure, you don't have everything unlocked right off the bat but every merc is good and you actually need at least half of a functioning brain to be decent at dirty bomb

>I need half a functioning brain to use explosives
Lol

By the way,calling everybody who enjoys a game and wants others to try it out a shill just shows what a bitter faggot you are.
I'm not being payed by Ubishit for this,and except for the early Splinter Cell and AssCreed 2 most of their games are shit,but unlike you I can judge a game on its own merits

>play the game

cant play it anyway, my graphics card melted, and i would aslo need a team instead of some kid shouting allah akbar and blowing the team up. i will go now and seek out the GTA5 threads to rub people the wrong way

>STILL defending the game that killed Patriots

come back anytime

>the entire game is using explosives
lol

>Wanting Rainbow Six:Edgiest Force

Yeah I love throwing civilians of bridges in the name of the US

>not doing everything for america

communists please go into the helicopter

It's actually based on proper positioning rather than le leet reflexes or autistic shit like memorising spray patterns

If you want to win you get a character that has explosives. Not sure how much has changed since I last played, but I saw the same 3 characters every match.

Literally just control points with tons of explosives and air support the game. It's like someone thought territories in Call of Duty was so sick they should make a whole game focused on pointless objectives, so shitters would feel better about going 1/29

This is why you get a team wipe before you go for the objective

Rocket League

Looked like another boring cover shooter son. At least theres nothing like Siege in terms of multiplayer games.

Or you play a better game that doesn't encourage a hide and detonate style of gameplay. Especially one that doesn't limit the characters you can play on a random rotation per week. It's pretty pathetic to try and make a carbon copy of leagues champ system when that's one of the biggest issues most people have with that game.

Dude even TF2 let's you play as all the characters and that game sucks ass.

>Forgets Rainbow Six is an international, UN backed force that has no loyalties to America
Retardation like this is why Patriots was allowed to exist, even for a short while.

Reminder that Cred Forums hates all multiplayer games because Cred Forums is universally known as a place with all the shittiest players on the internet

>b-but we beat reddit once in Tribes
guess where all the pro players go to get their news, it's certainly not Cred Forums and especially not fucking Cred Forums who also get their news from reddit

Oh so that's why you're salty? Go on then, tell us why Patriots was going to be so good,

Protip: You can't.

call of duty.
objectively the most populated FPS worldwide, cleanest combat with the least amount of variables outside of skill.

Believe it or not, Dirty Bomb was pretty great way back when
It's gone to shit over the years though and i'm fairly certain it's completely dead now

>im STILL getting (you)s

so this is the power of disagreeing?

still waiting for those points on why the game is good instead of deflection and projection

>CS:GO
>Rainbow Six Siege
>Rocket League
>Overwatch
>Street Fighter V

woah that was really hard

Honestly, I remember enjoying it in open beta a lot but then I came back much later and it was awful.