This is it, folks, this is the mod that fixed Fallout 4

This is it, folks, this is the mod that fixed Fallout 4.

> Gets rid of the story almost entirely, thus negating Bethesda's dogshit story
> Atmospheric as fuck
> Actually difficult

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18898/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGzKoMm70ng
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>never on ps4

Is it any good or just a way for butthurt bethdrones to vent their rage before buying the next game?

Sounds like micromanagement bullshit like new vegas's hardcore mode.
You can already ignore the story in bethesda games without having to mod it out.

>not playing STALKER for maximum survival and immersion instead of this piece of shit

>nu-Cred Forums
>being able to handle STALKER

huahaeuhaeuhaeuheuhaeuh

its pretty obvious this mod is drawing heavily from metro games, in which case i'd rather just play those.

Is this just Dust and all of it's stupid "hurr hurr I'm a better writer than obsidian" bullshit again

>no Loli mods
>No nude mods
>No Japanese school swimsuit mod
>No sex mods

Fallout 4 can't be fixed

It's made by the same person who made DUST for New Vegas, if you liked DUST you'll probably enjoy this.

It's decent, I've been having way more fun with it than vanilla.

> Stop playing this game, guys, a similar one came out in 2007

> Metro
> Open world

Yes, but in this case, his writing really is better than Bethesda's. Of course, it's still early, so not much in the way of writing.

This.
Nothing ruins immersion like having to sit through hours of shit dialog like fo4 or nv, if you want survival you play stalker, where conversations are 10 seconds long followed by several hour long spans of hiding in bushes.

Soon probably, sex mods always take the longest, just wait for the GOTY edition.

Being a massive fucking faggot can't be fixed either apparently.

>This is it, folks, this is the mod that fixed Fallout 4.

No, this is.

youtube.com/watch?v=MGzKoMm70ng

No amount of mods can save Fallout 4. Ditch this game and play the Witcher 3. You can polish turd all you want but is still a turd from it's core.

Does it unfuck the skill system ?

Looks interesting as fuck

>dude puzzles and gimicks lmao

Trainwiz can suck my limp penis.

Don't be frosty

Im as hot as a fusion reactor baby.

xoxo

>Dust 2: Fallout 4galoo
Nah see the problem with mods like this is that they are too self indulgent on "LOOK HOW HARD THIS IS" when it just makes things hit you harder and up the rads everywhere.

I never tried DUST for NV because I thought the base game was awesome already. Never got around to it.
But reading the description of "kill or get killed in just a few hits"

Fuck boys, I think I'm going to have to install that bullshit piece of shit waste of 50 bucks game again.

Leave Todd howard out of this.

Don't listen to these Bethesda shills. This mod basically turns every npc and all factions hostile against the player, removes every bit of story from the game. It basically makes the game an endless killing simulator.

It doesn't change anything that is wrong with Fallout 4. It just makes it worse, you now have to kill everything in sight and just clear various places like a chore.

exactly the problem DUST had minus the "going to DLC areas for no reason" feature

It does get rid of the story and seems to add atmosphere, so that's righting two wrongs of the shitpile.

One thing I can't fault fo4 for was it already had a solid atmosphere.
The story is just the same generic shit bethesda always uses to push the player into exploring various areas.

I don't understand why the mod-maker doesn't include an objective of some sort.

Even so much as collectibles to build something new in a base to "end' the game would be enough; the world isn't robust enough for actual survival to hold people over as long as they might in stalker

> Not actually playing or reading the page
Motherfucker, he EXACTLY includes that:
> "Hi-tech workshop items require schematics to build, which can be scavenged and collected in the world. Settlements have also been nerfed to be much more difficult to protect and will function more as personal bases."

looks nice but im afraid of all of the artificial difficulty bullshit from dust being in it

The tunnellers were a fucking nightmare.

Is this the DUST equivalent for 4?
If so I think I'll pass

>Survival Simulator
>more subways
Fucking dropped.

>Remove the only resemblance of good content (Side Quests) out of Fallout 4 and magnify the worst part about the game (Endless killing fuckfest) by 1000

>Somehow fixes the game

????

You people are retarded

>ripoff of nuka world

>he EXACTLY includes that:
>>to "end" the game

Personal bases are boring, and the best part of fallout 4 base nonsense was building the teleporter, because it signaled a new part of the game it's sad that it's one of the better moments in the game, really

I bet his new 'hi-tech workshop items' are just things to un-nerf what he changed, like letting you walk outside w/o a gas mask. What I mean is actual progression shit; maybe you collect parts to actually blow up the prydwen, making survival easier, and therefore marking the "end" of the playthrough.

>implying everyone hasnt already played stalker
This just in; playing the same thing 100000 times is not as fun as playing something similar

more like the inverse

Trainpiss gets super butthurt when you tell him his mod is a ripoff of Nuka World.

Source? I wanna see the butthurt

WE HAVE BLOODBORNE AND KNACK!!!!

PLS DELETE!!!!

>Remove the only resemblance of good content (Side Quests) out of Fallout 4

Yes because the side quests of Fallout 4 really were something weren't they? My favourite was the kid in the fridge one.

Truly a masterpiece, eat your heart out Obsidian.

The Fallout General on /vg/. When Nuka World had its reveal trailer he replied to every single post calling his mod a ripoff with "LOL YA GOTTA TRY HARDER IM NOT MAD!"

god damn, this is a new level of faggotry

Darren pls go

Link?

He did start it before Nuka World was even thought of.

Nobody mentioned obsidian, drone, all of new vegas's side quests sucked ass too, except that game had a bleak unexplorable world to boot.
The last time a good side quest came out of this engine was the brotherhood in oblivion.

This sounds more like you getting pissed at trainwiz

>copy a DLC and surpass it

Poor Todd

Are you retarded? Check the archives Im not digging for his posts.
He started working on a mod before an official DLC that was planned years ahead of time?
>exactly 1 minute apart
Put your name on Trainpiss.

Fuck you,FFXV will be the better open world game!

>planned years in advance
there's maybe several months of work put into it, and it shows

>reading comprehension

>Toddler mad that a random nobody does better work than he does in a few months than Todd's team can do in years

So if this is supposed to take place right after the war, does it give any kind of new story or just removes the existing one focusing on the total grind-and-kill fest ?

>Check the archives Im not digging for his posts.

No thanks, you do it.

>telling user to go to /vg/
>to /fog/ of all places
Why would you tell him to go to that huge shitshow.
It's like telling somebody to go willingfully get waterboarded.

More importantly he just admitted he goes to /fog/ in the first place.

Now that's you say this, it's even worse.

Might be cool, that's the kind of mod I was hoping for

This will have to be updated several times and will probably need some sort of main quest before it really makes a difference, but it is a step in the right direction

Sadly, FO4 has the foundations of a house of sticks; no matter how many mods you jam in you will still be living in a house of sticks, you have to completely change most of FO4 to the point where it doesn't feel like the same game anymore, just like a DLC or another game entirely using the same engine

Now that console users have mods can the "Mods will fix it." meme die?

Was looking forward to mods on consoles.
Wow it is nothing.

>
>can't use script extender
>size and amount of mods are limited
>xbone's shit hardware
I don't even know why they bothered.

So what PC only mods saves Fallout 4?
I know consoles won't get Boob physics or floppy dong mods but other than that what is out there?

I bought fallout 4 for 3 of these reasons. I can't even recreate my Skyrim waifu in Fallout 4.
Seems like Skyrim will always be the definitive game for things you wouldn't want your friends to know about.

Deathclaw tiddies.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/
Fuck if I know. I don't keep up with what works on consoles.
If it needs the script extender, then it won't work on console.
If it need a bit more power than the base game, chances are it won't work on console.
The size limit is 2 gigs, so if you want to add a couple of big mods then you're SoL.
The mod linked in OP literally takes up 1/4 of that limit.
If the community starts to mimic skyrim in filesize then they're fucked.
Fucking Immersive armors and Immersive weapons takes 1gig by itself.
That didn't add any new landmass or mechanics, they're just weapons and armor models.

What game even is this any more

Fair point.

Why isn't that man running from the deathclaw?

> Man

>running

>Buying Fallout 4 just to play a mod.
No, fuck giving Todd the money.

> Grognak the Barbarian: Issue 34

That about how many issue I have with it

Is this Golden Axe?

I played DUST a bit and all it seemed to do was make everything hit you hard as fuck and also manage to make the map even more empty than it already was. Shit was fucking boring, there's no damn point if I'm not working towards something. All I got was a """hardcore""" mode that just dropped enemies everywhere.