Cred Forums drawthread

Previous thread: >Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/x0HqW
imgur.com/a/vnzOc
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/78/Fiora1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428200109
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/c/c0/Fiora_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111023035338
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/1/1d/Melia_concepts_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111020213815
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/d/d7/Melia2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428194647
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/odinsphere/images/d/da/PookaCaféMiracleImage.jpg/revision/20150702224119
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3Xh5uCFF4
i.imgur.com/AvRXly1.jp
i.imgur.com/QsoOnqC.jpg
exhentai.org/g/981351/3972fb6aee/
strawpoll.me/11310230/r
youtube.com/watch?v=7k-mZ4iY2FU
imgur.com/a/eoAfE
deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1096977
imgur.com/a/qHXp4
themiskatonicgame.tumblr.com/
imgur.com/a/s3njl),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already at a great start

It's the fate of drawthreads

Give me simple requests

This girl brushing her teeth.

Aurora brushing her hair

Spooky Gudako

Anyone likes to do request featuring cute characters and violent characters together?

Requesting Doomguy receiving a hug from Cream the rabbit because he likes bunnies and she likes to make people happy.

Doomguy and Space Marine ripping and tearing demons apart together

>2 doomguy requests

woah

Rogue trying to use an ATM

Rika sewing the ear back on her bear

Chibi Rune Knight on top of a pumpkin.

Requesting Noire with silver hair just like Robin's, either riding him cowgirl style or passionately engaging in a deep kiss together.

>that pic
c-cute

Real Eliza broadcasting her own low budget news program on YouTube about how great Adam Jensen is.

Is the drawfriend who made this WIP still here? How goes things?

Miku Running away from a large ball of Yarn

drew this undyne.
gib requests for aigis, splatoon, or skullgirls. Simple shit. I want to draw like 5 things this weekend.

and none of that weird shit like chocolate out of the nipples ya fuckin goofs I need some normie notes on tumblr.

Draw an Inkling in a Blooper costume acting incredibly racist.

Requesting Merkabah from SMT being titty fucked, or giving a blowjob while leaving gold lipstick stains on the recipients cock. It calling the recipient Unclean or Filth would also be a nice addition to the piece.

How about two inklings giving a highfive with their tentacle hair?

Fiiia as a Cecaelia, but the tentacles are just furry Samson hair., or is that one too weird?

Taking massive-breasted pokegirl requeests.

Arms are too short.

Ms. Fortune's head up her ass. Like, for comic effect.

haha

Requesting a hairstyle chart of IF from Neptunia.

Requesting hellblade glavenus sipping a cup of tea, with the label "hellblade powder", while wearing a monocle and top hat

draw a octoling working out

Draw aigis powered down with a big wind up screw behind on her back

Cerebella showing off her features

Squigly celebrating Day of the Dead or just her with skull-paint

this is the kind of shit i'm talking about

OR here. I'm late sorry but thanks alot user.

oooh I've been wanting to draw day of the dead shit

Requesting Jill Valentine in Rebecca Chamber's Wesker mode outfit, with the device on her chest, remarking on how Umbrella must have messed up their laundry, and how it's tight.

Requesting Princess Peach and Toadsworth returning to the castle only to find that Mario's ruined the place with his QPU/Backwards long jump shenanigans.

Minette fishing with a grill in the background

bump

Requesting any of the bravely default characters dressed in a proper red mage outfit with rills and feathers rather than flowers

here you go user

not OR but looks cute

Where are her clothes?

Requesting an outfit swap of Shinobu and Miyabi or just Shinobu in Miyabi's clothes if you don't want to do both.

I wanna fuck that cat

Gimme /e/ type requests. Pin-up sort of stuff preferred.

Got any art samples?

Roight here.

Requesting Velguirie with Laegrinna bend over her knee, spanking her. You could also do it in reverse with Laegrinna spanking Velguirie.

requesting Revya polishing sword Gig

The request asked to redraw a poster, go figure. Also it's 2cake.

OR, another great delivery.

Olympia in frilly lingerie?

TP Zelda getting dunked on by Twili Midna. Keep in mind Midna is around a foot taller than Zelda.

Requesting Attila in her sweet devil costume rubbing her moist crotch and licking her lips.

requesting these two playing in the snow/having a snowball fight/building a snowman

Kai using her arm to cover her breasts while her top is crumpled in her hand, while her uses her other hand to lower her swimsuits bottom.

Tifa is such a fun character to draw that maybe I do another one with this poster instead.

Requesting a dark and gritty reboot of Katamari damacy

here you go senpai

Jo-Beth Casey goofing off with her baseball bat as if it were a giant dick.

Requesting Revolver Ocelot pointing a gun at Solid Snake while Otacon stands in the background staring all squinty eyed.

Scissor man Ash nigguh.

Requesting Symonne taking it in the butt.

can anyone do the same poster but with Bill from l4d as Ash and Zoey from l4d as Sheila.

Requesting Maki, the Ultimate Nursery School Teacher, having sex with young school boys.

Carrie from Castlevania 64, in a stretched out pose and her right hand charging a magic sphere.

Requesting bow haunting/possessing a male villager from animal crossing either scaring him or making him act and dress like a bratty rich girl

I wish we'd get a 3...

Elise in a sexy nurse outfit. I prefer submissive Elise.

Requesting Rosa in this outfit applying make up on Kirby.

This tifa x cloud art...
user did you just upload a redrawing, of a redrawing of a poster uploaded by a connelly poster?

Pics fuckin related.

And here was the re-imagined version of the poster:

Yours looks just like it....

Requesting Kjelle forcibly trying to kiss Severa on the lips or groping her.

Severa reference
imgur.com/a/x0HqW

>Give Tifa no tits.
>Give her shitty man features.
OH BOY!

Requesting Maribel giving Hero the tickles

He drew the same request, dude.

>Bitch in the poster has tits.
>Tifa has no tits.
go on.

Oh sorry here you go bro.

Surley connelly posting is now too out of control....

Requesting Velvet giving a clothed titfuck.

Requesting Makoto Kotobuki from Mach Breakers 2 posing like in those 2 frames from the left images in front of a camera man with a pleasant face, if possible with a frontal view of both poses.

Requesting Draco Centauros getting dunked.
imgur.com/a/vnzOc

To large but funny in a joking way.
You could have easily fixed the issue by giving a slight rounded edge in the center of her shirt rather then facing straight down.

As it stands it looks like a flat chest with a minor fold.

Requesting Tetra bound, gagged with her own scarf, and stashed away in a barrel. Preferably, she's very pissed off about it.

Cirno and Utsuho requester here, thanks alot for picking it up, it looks great so far!

>poster bitch has no tits...

Excuse me, sir?

>Bitch in poster has tits.
>Bitch in drawfag art has no tits.
Also
>Enjoying what are essentially mediocre titties.

>Implying tits are ever out of control

Requesting Beowulf dominating Cerebella with a Small package hold

that tifa

Requesting Peko in her bikini stretching with a focus on her ass or doing toe touches with an ass focus. With a giant dildo in place of sword would be great too.

>video games. Therefore relevant.

I approve.

Not OR, but nice style.

Don't know about any of this stuff you say sirs, i just saw the OP image and came to see if anybody was connelly posting.

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work dress with a cup of coffee

Requesting Zidane watching Garnet cleaning the floor like in the reference.

This looks like shit compared to the original.

Do it.

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

Agreed user, the orginal film poster featuring Jennifer Con is far superior

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

Requesting a Pinky Demon from DOOM 2016 (left) interrupting the fight by charging Doomguy (along with a very confused Imp and Revenant) off a cliff on Mars in a cartoonish fashion.

source on left most?

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help.

Not much of a drawing, but redesigned Bamco's logo for graphic design project.

>edit someone's delivery
>make it look 10x worse

Incredibly fucking disrespectful.

Requesting someone just draw Shizuka Sakurai from Happy Manager. The 3d is kind of wonky looking in my opinion but despite that, she looks cute and I want to see 2d depictions of her.

I don't know, in fact someone posted that image in another thread days ago.

Requesting Sachiko in fully decked out in swimwear and still struggling to stay afloat

Requesting your favorite girl being punished by the Skullodream from Skullomania.

Stylish stuff.

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

Requesting Ana doing something lewd to Widowmaker in that position, after she put her to sleep with her dart.

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

Requesting Shulk being groped on the ass/dick (by either Fiora or Melia), startled and red in the face.

Fiora:
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/78/Fiora1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428200109

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/c/c0/Fiora_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111023035338

Melia:

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/1/1d/Melia_concepts_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111020213815

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/d/d7/Melia2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428194647

Thank you in advance!

I DIDN'T COME HERE TO JACK OFF!

Requesting Kiria in her swimsuit, posing on her back as if she were posing for a magazine spread.

Requesting Purple Heart dressed in Rosetta's outfit and vise versa, please.

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

Requesting Phil wrapped up in a cozy blanket

Do it anyway bro. You can have it all my man.

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

Requesting Villager hugging user and telling him happy birthday.

who the fuck made a new thread? the last one died before the bump limit

just let it go faggots

Miku wearing the clothing Liquid Ocelot did in MGS4 on the Volta river unleashing the Guns of the Patriots. Scene for reference youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433

Gonna need a source senpai

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up drinking Black Label from the bottle or in a glass on the rocks.

what swimsuit? are you feeling alright?

Your waifu is weak! Pathetic and weak!

She belongs in a waste bin!

Requesting Maribel with a more natural poofy dress like she has in the far left picture

PoV from Cornelius of Velvet having dinner in the pooka restaraunt, but she's in a red dress with a glass of Cabernet
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/odinsphere/images/d/da/PookaCaféMiracleImage.jpg/revision/20150702224119

Not OR but cute.

Should be October everywhere in the world by now.

Requesting everyone draw something for Halloween.

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

Techtv obviously ;) good luck finding anything like that on tv or web.

I'd like to see Cynthia in a sexier alteration to her outfit, that or stripping out of her suit after a day of work with minimal clothing underneath like a white (transparent) tanktop and panties

fuck off bamco
pay you own designer instead of being a greedy jew like you are

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

You aren't trying anymore. The jokes don't work if the reference shows the swimsuit. Shitposting has gotten shittier in the years.

Requesting Corrin lying seductively in her undergarments on her bed, inviting someone to come lay with her.

Requesting buki from sudeki in this position

Requesting something similar to Pizza Hut's "Homesick Alien" commercial but with a Ma-non from Xenoblade Chronicles X. Throw in as much pizza lingo as you can.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3Xh5uCFF4

Requesting Goro as a chef on a cooking show.

Requesting Mystical Titan Cat drowning in a sea of Baby Cats since its canon he has way more fucking kids than this

i.imgur.com/AvRXly1.jp

OR here, this is great, thank you~

Requesting a THICC, curvy Red with big, luscious milk filled titties and shapely childbearing hips that beg for some sweet, sensual lovemaking. Remember to give her a nice, round ass too, one begging for a rough spanking. Don't forget a lusty, seductive expression that can ensnare any man and captivate any woman. All in a pose that shows off all her sexy curves. Make it ooze and drip with raw, untapped sex appeal.

Requesting Mira of Zero Time Dilemma as the bloody Queen of Hearts

Reposting request from link above (unseen pic has Hunter, Elora, Bianca and Spyro)

It's a retarded request but I can't help it.

Requesting the Convicts from Dead Rising in their Hummer fighting Sweet Tooth in his killer vehicle

MEIKO undoing her top, V3 or Original please
Also i'd like MEIKO wearing Miku's Heart Hunter module i.imgur.com/QsoOnqC.jpg

REQUESTING THAT PEOPLE MAKE IMAGES THAT FIT THE PARTY HAT

Sorry I'm late! Your waifu loves you so much, she asked me to pick you up a cake! She wants to celebrate Cred Forums's birthday together with you!

requesting Neps as Matryoshka dolls

Requesting Mukuro in Lana's whole sweater dress outfit on the right.

Requesting Shin Megami Tensei's Silky giving a blowjob.

here

Requesting Nyotengu in one of these bikinis, with her wings intact. I would greatly prefer 1 or the one to the far right but the others are swell as well.

Requesting Kokoro Belmont with a cake with 30 candle on it celebrating Castlevania's anniversary sitting alone, but happy.

Not OR but looks good

Lyre and Lethe from Path of Radiance, FFM with Ike
Both girls with collars/leashes on

Nice done, thanks.

Requesting Sigrun in a sexy swimsuit, on a beach or whatever. Make it mature and sexy if you could, thanks in advance. Or embarassed wearing sexy armor.

Requesting Kagari in the outfit on the right, in purple if you decide to color it.

I very noticeable butt cleavage would be great, like in the 1st Garnet reference.

Could I request some more school life Drakengard 3? For example, the Disciples wearing similar uniforms to their Intoners? maybe even using a human-dragon boy version of Mikhail?

Waifufags, not even once

>We're now officially at the point where 95% of requests are obscure and irrelevant weeb trash reposted to infinity.

I wish these threads had post id's.

We've already been there for a long-ass time.

OP header images manage to be something decent almost each time though.

I'd like a drawing of Shiki dressed like Rayne or any other dhampir vidya character

Requesting smug bedroom-eyes Viper fondling Isaac Clarke's "face" (whilst wrapped around him) with one hand and throwing away his weapons (line gun and fallout rifle) with the other.

Also some necromorphs in the dark distance.

Requesting Ratbag the Coward shitposting on the internet.

Requesting Dark Witch Selene dressed as a devout and hating it.

Requesting Paz dressed in D.va's bodysuit

Requesting Ikaruga from Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls holding a bouquet of flower like the bottom right image without crying, but the flowers like the top right image.

Requesting Izayoi In Relius's Astral Heat on the right, being felt up, groped, and molested by all of the hands confining her, with at least one hand playing in between her thighs.

Most of those are Mishafag.

Same dull, pathetic shitposting.

You're a filling a place of someone who deserted you and you don't even have the courtesy to be punctual? Pathetic.

Ooh, are you going to delete your post again? That new gimmick is really cool.

Then I'm requesting Buck Bumble robbing a honey bank.

If they did you wouldn't shitpost like that.

>included titty ninja in my request
>know it lowers the chances of it be done by a large factor
I'm not even going to bother trying this for very long

>letting them win

>repeating my request for months on end is winning

No, caving to shitposting is.

When you have such an abysmal request to delivery ratio as him, it's not surprising what his criteria for winning is.

What user/waifufag causes the most amount of problems?

Who does the least?

Mishafag or Tharjacuck
user

user is a fucking faggot, don't you remember the time he did that one thing?

Shitpost-user, people from Cred Forums.

>user
Fuck off user shill. He isn't any different.

Pai-Paifag and Makotofag are the best.

So people actively listening to shitposters and trolls is a good thing? Go back to your bizarro world and stay

That dude who posts idolmaster is starting to get pretty annoying

>Tharjacuck

What?

Maybe if you listened to them people wouldn't hate you and actively avoid requesting or drawing requests from certain series.

Requesting Daidouji from Senran Kagura and Lianshi from Dynasty Warriors 8 shoulder bumping eachother in a tetsuzanko duel. Chibi Akira is optional.

Every thread he posts like three or four requests of the same character every time someone asks for suggestions

What?

If I get what that's supposed to show, an user posts her and another request? What's bad about that? And to that extent the requests aren't the problem because it sure looks like the people complaining about them, for example take a look at the recent posts, are.

Who are some cute, spooky girls from video games?

about how spooky to how cute?

Define spooky

Koume is spooky but not very cute

As spooky or as cute as you want
Ghosts, witches, monsters, or other things like that

If you can't figure something so simple out there's no helping you. No wonder you think everyone else in the thread is so easily fooled.

Well she's a witch but I don't consider her spooky at all

/r/ing this with your least favorite female character
exhentai.org/g/981351/3972fb6aee/

Lizzie is pretty cute and spooky.

Requesting Delta from Zero Time Dilemma examining Mayoi Hachikuji.

Princess Uomi is cute but has creepy unblinking eyes while Mikotsu is just scary

Not sure if Ophelia counts as spooky viruses are spooky right?

There is this one

That the dude they make fun of in LOL threads?

And then there is this other one

Yeah. He draws legit cute gals though.

Here are the poll results for the collab! Dia de los Muertos is the winner!

Poll results can also be viewed here!

strawpoll.me/11310230/r

Requesting Yukari Takeba wearing only stockings and a garterbelt with high heels showing off her ass.

Should have been Oktoberfest, then your sluts and waifus could have been piss drunk fondling one another. And dressed as bar maids.

>not cute
Nigga you blind?

Or a sluttier Oktoberfest where you replace the beer with semen and bar maids with bar-maid-inspired glory hole occupants

For the love of god someone please do this with a girl

NIGGA PLS

youtube.com/watch?v=7k-mZ4iY2FU

Who's laughing now asshole? Thought so

COMPLEX

MOTIVES

Do you want her willingly working that glory hole, or being force to do it against her will because of a lost bet/debt/enslavement/etc?

Requesting Vengeful Cat being spooky and cute at the same time.

Why not post necromancer Koume from the dice de game? That's the spooky version

Make it Tifa since she fits the bar maid aspect and debt. Lots and lots of debt.

Depends on whether the girl in question is a slut or not

She would have to be one hell of a loose slut if she's willing to man a glory hole meant for monster and the sort that could quite possibly change her body from mere exposure to their semen

Oh, you lost me then.

>monster and the sort that could quite possibly change her body from mere exposure to their semen
I didn't know anyone wanted CoC porn.

Fuga wearing a maid outfit please?

Charlie (Don't Starve)

Someone draw Doomguy wearing the radiation suit but wearing it overtop his regular armor causing the rad suit to stretch and barely fit, possibly tearing in some areas

>queen
I like that

Lenna in her necromancer outfit, busty and not chibi

here hope you like it

Requesting Aqua from Kingdom Hearts giving a buttjob similarly to imgur.com/a/eoAfE while looking back at the viewer.

Requesting female version of Olgierd von Everec

Serene bending over or wearing anything as long as she has her spats; otherwise something badass in the Lacrima Castle deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle

Requesting IQ from Rainbow Six Siege, in the style of this Malkavian

OR here, thank you so much! What a wonderful drawing to wake up to!

Thanks it's adorable

if dias de los muertos won I swear to god...

It did sadly

I've got some bad news for you sunshine,

just saw the results, this is horsedshit
it's that faggot mariel's fault asking his fuccboi buddies over at gaia to vote, isn't it?

I believe it, I told the Battlecatfags to vote Halloween Party

I voted for Haunted House myself, but I'm okay with anything, to be honest

Requesting large anal insertion with Cherche.

Requesting Blanche pounding Candela doggy style with a strap-on or Candela fucking Blanche with a strap-on in suspended congress position.

Her sword looks like it's from Spider Riders.

Requesting Doctor Eggman as smug Pepe.

Requesting Mallow in the Xtreme Costume V Set on the right.

>tfw like the idea of the dias de los muertos but have no idea what to draw for it
At least I have a whole month to think of an idea.

Requesting Iori from Idolmaster as Frank motherfucking West doing Dead Rising stuff, because why the fuck not

Draw a character from a rebooted series with their original counterpart as a ghost

Requesting muffet (undertale) arm wrestling with other multi-armed characters

Requesting Margaret lounging around in the Velvet Room with Caroline on one side of her and Justine on the other, hugging and rubbing up against her.

anyone got some sfw requests for some cute persona/smt girls?

Toki wearing an apron and cooking with her cleavers.

Loli Mitsuru sleeping on P3MC's lap

Aigis as a ballerina. Those pointed toes might help a lot.

Freesia in an autumn outfit or all spooked up for Halloween

Nanako dressed as a magical girl swinging a staff at a shadow or a random p4/p4 spinoff protag

Yukiko PoV giving a love letter, kind of this perspective: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1096977

How about a drawing of Ceres from the scene from the opera in FFVI? Holding a bouquet of roses to her great chest.

Makoto Niijima dressed like Little Mac for Halloween.

Caroline and Justine kissing Joker on the kiss.

Can someone draw a Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3, version of exactly this:

Gimme some Nintendo cuties to draw thicc

Candy Kong

Ninian with some hip shaking

Oops. Heather Mason here for refrence.

>kissing Joker on the kiss.
What?

WiiFitTrainer

Give me some thick Tiki

Ganondorf please
>inb4 he's not cute

Nyx

I meant cheek, go me a dumbass.

Focus on thighs/ass

I would prefer with some added kink such as spankings, or stockades, or even some more on the lighter side such as remote routers.

Requesting Nagito Komaeda fucking Hope from FF13.

Big, wide hips Viridi, with the same petite chest. I just want just wide hip action here.

>ask for nintendo
>get a bunch of tangentially-related anime girls

Fire emblem you dip

>Drawthread gets post IDs
>Shitposting is reduced but not culled completely
>Drawfags drop request because "OR is a jerk" or some capricious reason even though it's shit that doesn't directly affect them.

Velour bending over with her pants down, answering nature's call.

I'm sorry that "Nintendo" to you means "Smash Bros-only"
And even then they're all pretty much in the games as trophies. Play some - good - games for once.

Megaman Roll.

>ask for nintendo shit
>you will always get massive fire emblem

>ask for capcom shit
>you will always get massive street fighter

>ask for western shit
>you will always get a massive dark souls wank off

Stop asking for shit you fucking moron.

Newsflash.

Nintendo is a Japanese company with IPs that are anime-ish in nature. They were never the exception, you just thought them to be.

This all but confirms that Fire Emblem killed these threads, right?

Should have known FE was going to be your top requests, best looking characters by a mile.

>Souls = western
No one actually thinks this, right?

>ask for capcom shit
>you will always get massive street fighter and megaman

FTFY

>Drawfags drop request because "OR is a jerk" or some capricious reason even though it's shit that doesn't directly affect them.

The only ones who will suffer are people like Tharafag and Mishafag who everyone already dislike and go out of their way to not draw for. Considering most shitposters probably request as well that will get rid of the rest of it since people will behave.

The only good FE ones are pre-modern.
Everything since Awakening, killed the series, yes.

Cute Tifa and cloud is my kryptonite. I never come in these threads, but kudos to whoever did this.

You mean most anime-inspired and therefore most alluring fapbait for waifufags.

No not just them you fucking idiot. A lot of people will, even ones who have nothing to really "hate" except for made up shit. I mean look at immediately above. Shit like that? No. Most people behave but if people need to learn it should start with you.

That is what you are going to get, truth hurts.

You will get tons of street fighter shit because the prompt making retard will only draw cute girls getting boned by rex mcdick.

I wish Ganon was scantly clad. I miss when I was called Ganonfag.

Let's be friends, user.

Also voting for Wii Fit

I was going to say "no one can seriously be that dumb" but the show here proves otherwise. FROM's always been a Japanese company, even the publisher Namco-Bandai is Japanese there's nothing Western about Souls.

Grampa go back to bed. Pre-modern are horseshit, 1 - 5 are complete garbage.

No, I mean exactly what I said. Go jerk it to Wario if you think otherwise.

You only get SF because that's all the Capcom stuff is drawn (and liked) here. If it wasn't you'd see a ton more diversity. Megaman too I guess.

What, are they too hard for you? Not waifu enough?

Post IDs would at best reduce the number of request per thread since all that would happen is changing the boogeyman which would be multiple requesters

Requesting Auto and Double hanging out and being friends

This tbqh, I would totally request other shit if it had a chance to be drawn.

>A lot of people will, even ones who have nothing to really "hate" except for made up shit

Who exactly does this apply to?

Everyone in these threads are dumb.

Drawfags decided that SF would be capcom since that is all that is drawn when capcom prompt is asked.

Literally the only reason why some request aren't drawn. Switch the characters and it'd be done sonner.

>Everyone in these threads are dumb.
You're in good company, then, aren't you?

Boogeyman implies that it isn't a real problem for these threads, when it is.

They are garbage, horseshit. Obviously they are shittier than Awakening, that is at least fun to play. SD is the defining piece of shit that no FE should ever try to be ever again. The remake almost killed the series. 5 has complete garbage and retarded mechanics. When something because annoying to play, it is shit.

A non-SF capcom girl was drawn last night so there's still hope.

Drawfriends would rather draw stuff that isn't obscure. I couldn't ask for no Gun Smoke here.

I am glad I got you here with me.

Calm down Tharjafag, just because you couldn't beat them doesn't mean they're worse. I'll give you Shadow Dragon though.

>Gun Smoke
Damn. You should.

Requesting a nude, wearing only her socks and shoes adult Fran Bow from the videogame with the same name. B-cup breasts, some curves and with pubic hair. Any other lewds are welcome too! As example: Fran x Itward the skeleton.

Fuck you, I hate Tharja. I can beat FEs in my sleep, piss easy.

Reminder to ignore anime posts

Don't respond to anime posters

Don't deliver anime requests

Let's make Cred Forums draw threads great again

Hey don't bring me into this shit user.

Plus I've beaten all the handheld FEs already. And was playing PoR for a bit before going back to TMS.

Fucking ugly creature! I want this thing dead and with the blood then written "Happy Birthday".

Requesting Cindy from FFXV wearing Tifa's cowgirl outift

Just draw Ageha, something simple. Even a (white) plain dress+heels works.

Cindy? I thought its Cidney?
Either way seconding for cowgirl.

I'll request it for you user.
Requesting a pin up of Wolf Chief doing a war dance.

Forgot pic

Requesting Ky suckling on big lactating Dizzy titties like a baby.

Kasumi Todoh shyly lifting up her gi to show her great abs

Anyone drawing Gotcha force requests?

No

Is it still ok if it's beyond recognition?

Well shit, what about Billy Hatcher?

You still didn't kill yourself? What exactly keeps you going?

No

nah

Well, my sick, perverted ways keeps me seeking the absolute pleasure that I might someday find. You'll ridicule me if I tell you what that is so let's live it at that.

heather is not for sex

Legaia?

Aigis blah blah blah buttplug blah blah blah

Requesting Kat from Gravity Rush dressed as Cammy White

Pleeeeeeeease?

Saber and Caster fighting with weapons or wrestling or anything goes

Requesting Makoto in full queen attire.

maybe, but not this week for me

Someone should draw an OP image that lines up with the hat.

Requesting Morgan masturbating with her father's tome.

Requesting Rixia stuck in a vent like in imgur.com/a/qHXp4 and helpless as her fat ass is hotdogged/fucked hard from behind and cummed in and on.

>inb4 le forced meme response

Requesting Nagito Komaeda kills Junko Enoshima (both characters from Danganronpa) in the same way like Sephiroth with Aerith.

>Trying to draw lewd
>Can't focus because of my huge boner

Sorry, I had to work late last night. Maybe I should give the job to someone with less responsibilities. Anyone up for it?

Lyfe.

Draw with your dick

If you tie a rubber band around your weiner for a while and rub ice cubes into your testicles, you get to be bonerless for at least a week.

What are you drawing

What drawfags do you miss, dear Cred Forums?

maldraw

sorry for it being so rough, im pretty rusty

All of them

The one that did my requests

Finished these last night, will color the other two.

You get used to it and some days you'll be working a piece so long that you won't even feel a twitch. I still don't know if this a good thing or a bad thing

What about Chibi Robo?

I'm sure they're around.
So I can't miss them if they never left, right?

thiqq

Not OR but can't you post the deliveries on imgur? because the links won't work for me.

So none of them?

You linked /ic/ instead of /i/, but wew

Hope you keep taking requests

Fuck I added a c at the end like the drunk asshole I am here you go:

I'll always miss the draw friend that drew my cross over requests. This was the last thing he drew for the thread. I hope he's watching us were ever he is.

Very nice

It's really mostly the leg placement in relation to the hip tilt that's jarring
Maybe arms are a little too short

the only problem I have with most of the posts are that no one includes enough references in the requests.

Like seriously I'm not going to bother trying to google your obscure shitty weeb game waifu to try and figure out what you want.

never did a room drawing and i hate the idea, which automatically cuts off 95% of the possible chibi robo deliveries for me

Marion requester, that looks extremely delicious. Thanks a lot, can't wait for colors

Joanna requester here, it looks fantastic. The way you drew Joanna's bubbly butt is great thank you!

I wasn't laughing before but now I am because all the cops reruns.

Glad to see you liked it that's what matters.
Thank you.

Damn, what about Rampage

Requesting Draven checking his himself out in a mirror

The shota fairy sucking on her tits as she gives him a handjob? Or other /ss/ scenarios you can think of.

From Phantasy Star Online 2

Requesting Mordimort pressing her body against Alto's and squeezing them together.

what's she from?

themiskatonicgame.tumblr.com/

That's really cute, but the big hair spike is supposed to be a horn. Though I suppose it's kinda hard to see on a pure black character.

Requesting Lucina in her causal outfit on the left with her normal hair style(1).

I want to pet her head.

According to that info and a bunch of other info on the guy's tumblr regarding Lizzy, that would be a very bad idea.
Her hair is barbs instead of hair, for example.

Request Mai Shiranui in an ultra skimpy bikini with her tits bouncing out of said bikini

She looks adorable though, would give her a hamburger then.

That is acceptable.

Wearing Jill's streetclothes from RE3 or one of Jill's many costumes.
imgur.com/a/V7Syd

Requesting Alisha from Tales of Zestiria giving a blowjob in this pose (imgur.com/a/s3njl), but with the cock actually in her mouth.

Requesting Millium straddling Jusis's lap or sitting in his lap with her ass against his crotch, making him highly uncomfortable.

I want lewds of her.

B-be gentle with me, uguu~

Requesting Mai Natsume anally masturbating

Fucking cunts.

She's just transforming right?

Requesting the Psychic performing a lap dance and doing some more naughty tricks on that pole.

Cute thighs.

Exploding more like. She'll be fine though.

An simple SFW requests? Simple designs/outfits.

She's not feeling any pain right? Spooky cuties deserve love.

Chiaki in a sweater, some baggy shorts, and flipflops

Probably not the same way humans do, she'd more likely find it more funny than anything.

Margaret Moonlight as Reaper from Overwatch

Can you guys fucking calm down?

Would this work?

Fuck off m8, I'm interested in the abomination as well.

Sure, I was about to head to bed anyway.

Requesting a THICC Tamamo hopping up and down happily as her plump thighs and massive breasts jiggle.

Cerebella at the beach

There's literally a tumblr blog linked for you to peruse.

I'm not trying to shit on people for being interested in a game, but all these tumblr note-tier comments and image spamming don't really belong here unless they're part of a request or a delivery.

I don't think that discussing videogames is not allowed in here.

swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe {there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safefy clothing

Here:

Not that guy but here's something experimental.

This please

Nice. Got a name?

Please draw more pear shaped beauties Borvar.

Anyone taking Godhand requests?

Very niceu

here you go, a quick sketch
maybe you can find someone to draw something better for you so feel free to request it again

She's Viridi

I'm borvar on tumblr and dA
borvar.tumblr.com

nice, you should do more blowjobs

Very nice! We need more nude and lewd Viridi.

>not knowing borvar's waifer

i only draw requests so do your part.
in general, that is. can't draw more tonight.

pretty cute user

are we not doing Anchor posts anymore?

Memes are dead

Now give her a dick.

Why keep it up? Just let it die.

Thats good. I hate that shit.

Super cute viridi, borv.

the first two replies to the thread were anchor posts and they were both deleted by the posters so in the end there was no anchor

Thanks!

>
Well fuck, now I want to commission futa from you.

Faggot.

>enough no chest that I can pretend it's a trap
Good enough for me

That is a really well drawn dick

Thank you. I'm a connoisseur.

Glad you like it!

Oh my...h-how about a shirtless version? Dick and no dick.

Sorry no can do. I can't draw nipples. Especially not in just lineart.

>
>He actually did it
Noice, thanks for the cute futa, Borv.

Yes, and?

I'mma cut you if you don't do my Ganondorf and Zangief request

aren't they just circles with a little bump

borvar could you put Agneah in some sweater?

It looks bad if you draw them like small CDs. lineweight is super important, and they're easier with highlights which you miss in BW lineart.

of course i'd never pass up the oportunity.

I'll put myself in sheets to be honest. not a bad request though.

what is it?
and who you

hey you do a great job. mind if i ask you to draw ana from overwatch being raped by raiders?

It's Ganondorf and Zangief drinking coffee at a small Cafe. Kina like a Starbucks.

>This vultures are still coming even if he said Twice he didnt take more requests.

That isn't Ana

the thirst is real

its younger version of ana in her older outfit.

Favorite deliveries time!

Requesting Adol trying to bluff his way out of a shitty poker hand

I love all of my deliveries

didn't request it but I still enjoyed seeing it

Is this a fetish thing

I love them all. I'm getting this one as poster next month

It is, sadly.

No, its just a very nice image with one of my favorite character

I've gotten many cakes, but this one is my favorite because of how accurate it was to the request. I also like amorous crazy chicks

Well

I really like this edit Even if I'm not the one who requested the initial image.

Beat me to it.
It was meant to be taken either way.

What should we use as the next OP

Yes it is, robots + pet play
its totally my thing

whatever the last delivery was

Wrong color

one of the usual requester's reference. to throw them off

Requesting color and nude version.

Excluding the lewd ones, one of these.

The teeth brushing one is pretty cute

IMMA NEED SOME MORE THICC GIRLS NEXT THREAD YA' HEAR

Sure.
Thick shortstacks sounds fun.

just post several requests with references in succession. that always works

also, we need more shortstacks

Borvar pls go

I'm kidding pls stay

New thread?

Fuck yeah! Thanks!

>Thinks I'm Borvar

Prepare to be disappointed, turbonerd.
I haven't drawn a woman in weeks.

Does this mean you've drawn men? Please, share with the class

JADF! please draw my waifu

I'll request mine again next thread then.