Gunvolt 2

>let's take an interesting character and reduce them to a loli

why?

Because lolis make everything objectively better.

Not really. Zonda was a legitimately interesting character in that they can change genders at will and has a really forward, sexual personality, but then they revealed it was all an illusion and Zonda is in reality just a little girl with a personality as flat as her chest

Why does best girl have so little r34?

the first game confused me because of this bitch here but then that bitch didn't really matter?

The level design in GV2 is clearly a step up from the first game and whatshisface the new character has a far more interesting tagging style than gunvolt but now I feel like I missed a whole fucking lot of stuff by skipping the first game

I dropped the first one because of how linear and MUH SPEEDRUN oriented it was which made it pretty boring with stages' strategies being laid out in stone if you ever hoped to get an SSS, but now I feel like I need to revisit the game and find out what's going on. Should I?

non-loli lola a best

Just torrent it if you are lazy, use cheat engine if you are even lazier.

My question isn't "should I buy it?" mate I already got it on my hacked 3DS. I just wanna know if the rest of gunvolt 1 is any easier to stomach through once you have more tag methods or whatever

I had very little problems playing it myself, the tagging wasn't exactly a problem for me, in fact it made it easier for me to kill shit and kept things flowing desu

Yeah that's my issue with it. I wanted to clear all missions for every stage before moving on an jesus fucking christ it got boring fast

>DO SHIT
>DO SHIT FASTER
>DO SHIT FASTER-ER
>DO SHIT WITHOUT DOING THAT CRAP

It could all be done in a single, almost always unchanged strategy which got repetitive fast. The bosses are also a pain in the ass to no-hit through

She did matter because her septima created some sort of mental image of herself that could boost other septimal powers to extreme degrees.
If she died then that power would vanish and the government really fucking wanted that power to hunt down people.

So she eventually died because somebody shot her, but her spirit decided to fuse with the main protag instead and now she's basically just part of his mind, along with her power.

Pic not related? Why not post a fucking example OP?

But then it wasn't shy introverted Joule that stayed with Gunvolt, it was the talktative pop idol fairy that did.

shy purple haired girl faded into nothing

As of GV2, she apparently fused back with her old self, I don't know the exact specifics of it but it could be:
Gunvolts memories
Joules soul or some shit fusing with her imagination
???
She's not the same as she was when she was alive though, but both Lumen and Joule are two sides of the same character.

Lola is cuter anyways

The only thing I can complain about is her muse form doesn't change hairstyles like her orb form does

Meh, I dislike Lola's color scheme and design in general, some modification could make it 100x better

Having your own mind-fairy watching you 24/7 must make things hella awkward when you need to fap.

>implying it wouldn't let you fap to it
also Lumen really really likes Gunvolt

She does, but I still think it's kinda depressing that they have to deal with this platonic, distant, incorporeal relationship. It would've been better if Gunvolt became completely free to move on, the bitch is dead, it's over.

Then he'd just edgelord around forever though.

That's almost exactly what happens at the end of GV2.

don't spoil it for us user

Have they confirmed a pc version yet?

No.

Google it shitlord

Mistakes like that are the least of the problems with this game's translation. At least it was an accident instead of doing a shit job on purpose because they thought it'd be cool or something.

allright v, I've got 15 euros to spend on the eShop and I'm actually torn between Gunvolt, Gunvolt 2 and Severed. What am I buying?

>literal penis sword
WHO THE FUCK KEEPS GIVING THIS RETARDED STUFF A GREENLIGHT

>tfw didn't notice any mistake

I'm not a native english speaker, please enlighten me.

Playing severed right now and it's pretty sweet, but hella short. 6 or 7 hours tops

>reduce
Elevated, user.

She's talking to Copen, but she calls him GV. They weren't paying attention and swapped the names, I guess.

it's japan