Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0tgYYK6PPg
youtube.com/watch?v=pZZJD2voBtA
youtube.com/watch?v=ttMdwUbSpBg
youtube.com/watch?v=1ktTWeP4XZg
youtube.com/watch?v=-dB8wBr76Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes and they were amazing

i only really liked the ones on DS though. the controls on the Wii games are nowhere nearly as precise

too bad atlus will never revive the series because Trauma Team sold like 50 copies in the west

dude "aliens"(guilt) lmao
I like the artstyle from the 1st ds game better than the 2nd also the first game is hard as fuck.

I played the DS and Wii games. I found them fun.

I played the first DS game. It was pretty cool, but I'm not sure if I liked that it suddenly turned from a regular hospital game to magic parasite invasion out of fucking nowhere.

Disarming the bomb was nice though.

fuck the puzzle segment I spent like 17 minutes trying to solve them
;_;

The worst two bosses where the fucking triangles and the final boss who eats your scalpels. I fucking swear, if an organism that makes webs which can melt through metal is living on your heart you should just be DOA.

Yes. They are good. Only played the wii games though. It would have been perfect on the fucking Wii U but fucking got nothing. Honestly hope the series isnt dead.

The new artstyle is liquid ass, I thought doctor styles was a girl first time I saw it

That aside, how do I beat the heart spider final boss? Nigger does not fuck around in the slightest, i've heard you need to save the healing hands for the last form.

its dead, unless we get a new game for the nx or 3ds out of nowhere

Played all of them and liked all of them. Trauma Team especially had a pretty fun, if way out there story.

full game version of first response when

Confirmed dead? Hell its only been what, 6 years? Series have gone on for longer drought stretches.

you just have to be fast and not miss the little spiders that create the blue fucker.

here's an example but you can beat him without being this good I got a B or something
youtube.com/watch?v=V0tgYYK6PPg
skip to 3:50

Triti grossed the shit out of me

FUCK TRITI
I still don't know how those fuckers work THEY KEEP COMING BACK

I played every single one of them except the original Trauma Center on the DS. God, they were great. I still want a sequel to Trauma Team.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZZJD2voBtA

It's a simple pattern, nig. When you remove a triangle, if a new triangle can spawn while creating only one thorn in the process, then it will. If it needs to create more than one thorn, it won't spawn. It also can't spawn outside the organ.

Oh, and I believe the final three or something triangles need to be removed all at once. If you get down to two or one triangle without all thorns being removed, and you don't remove them quickly before the thorns respawn, it will instantly reproduce en masse. That's it.

I see, when I played it I beat the mission with pure luck and used the healing touch.

I had no ideas this was a series until I saw trailers for Second Opinion on the Nintendo Channel and before then, I thought pic related was just some crappy surgical shovelware base on the cover...

youtube.com/watch?v=ttMdwUbSpBg

now that's a shitty cover compared to the DS ones
what the fuck were they thinking

I knew what it was before I even looked at the video.
Fuck you.

I feel you. I had to watch this video back then to understand how to get XS in the Triti X mission, since I could also only work with Healing Touch and had no fucking idea what to do without it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ktTWeP4XZg

Triti is a fucking joke once you learn to recognize the least amount of thorns you need to remove to not allow more to spawn.

persona artist man is far too busy to make a cover for such a low profile game

what the fuck

What the fuck what, user?

all this time and all this pain with triti and it was so simple

You actually need to think and plan what to do instead of doing it fast and it fucked me up every time because I had no idea what the fuck was happening

yeah I had no idea what the trigger was and always tried to just brute force it. it never went well

youtube.com/watch?v=-dB8wBr76Jg

rip old egoraptor

I hated the new art too. They went slightly more anime in the Wii games but never back to the first one's full-blown anime style.

Would love to get more TC games.

Japs are fucking retarded but the game is pretty fun.