Cred Forums says a game is good

>Cred Forums says a game is good
>it's pure trash

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fBbMA
youtube.com/watch?v=xU_cfcuGeZs
gsc-game.com/index.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&thm_id=23742&page=2&sec_id=11&offset=420
gsc-game.com/index.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&thm_page=&thm_id=23742&page=1&sort=ASC&sec_id=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every
time

>post opinions in Cred Forums
>thinks anyone gives a crap

Do not poat in this thread

to each their own, asshole

post a single one

Post 37 games better then stalker

Pro tip, you can't

How dare you insult a Cred Forums-approved game! I am obliged to call you a faggot with shit taste now.

its not trash, its just underwhelming with all the hype it does

games Cred Forums memed you into buying

It's plays like some cheap slav shit from 2003

Neptunia (and every Compile Heart game) has the worst controls and the cringiest attempts at humor I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing

>It's plays like some cheap slav shit from 2003

Maybe because that's basically what it is.

Pic unrelated, right?

No, pic is absolutely related.

It happens. Cred Forums is not one person, and sometimes they run completely counter to any logic or sense.

In this case I disagree with you, but pic related is my own private "You are all idiots for enjoying this garbage" game.

>OP makes an epic contrarian thread
>It's pure trash

>he doesn't like a game I like
>c-contrarian!

Republic Commando is just mediocre.

Serious Sam is a truly bad game that people still praise.

bandwagon idiots on the internet have destroyed lifes recommending horse shite.

mono minded retards

Its basically college kids, Christians, Muslims, Potatoes with a keyboard and monitor, except you can't be there to see them and mentally reject their opinion on the basis they sound like and are a retard.

But that game is great, even now! What's wrong with your taste, user?

Super Mario World
Mario 64
Half Life 1
Half Life 2
God Hand
Donkey Kong Country
every final fantasy except 13, 14 and probably 15
FEAR
Katamari Damacy
Hidden and Dangerous 2
Resident Evil 1
RE 2
RE 4
Brothers in Arms trilogy
Portal
Portal 2
Tetris
Metroid
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
The Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
the entire GTA 3D universe catalogue
GTA IV
GTA 5
MGS 1
MGS 2
MGS 3
Chrono Trigger
Deus Ex
Ico
Shadows of the Colossus
Perfect Dark
Shenmue
Shenmue 2
Red Dead Redemption

happened with The Void and Pathologic
also Knock Knock is one of the worst game i've ever played

>Final Fantasy X-2
>Brothers in Arms, which are almost all genuinely bad games
>GTA Liberty City Stories
>GTA IV
>Shenmue 2, one of the most boring games ever made
Better luck next time.

>Undertale
>Dota clones
>Path of Exile

>no Galaxy
>no Gravity Rush
>no Splatoon

The game gets good after a few hours. Not even joking.
Your starting weapons are shit. Your aim is shit. The AI is shit. You're essentially playing a peek-a-boo simulator with bandits.
Once you find some better weapons and better armour, the game really picks up.

Nah you're a fucking idiot. I can tell because you included GTA V as better than anything

>The game gets good after a few hours

every time

That's the list when Cred Forums recommended but was autistically meh and shit.

GTA IV was good
V - was alright
resident evil - ok
FEAR - ok
Half life 2 - interesting

The rest are kids games.

it's better than IV

>The rest are kids games

Going by that logic then every game is kids games.

Don't bother. He probably didn't even use the recommended patches.

STALKER: Clear Sky is the bad one.

Granted I only tried that game once briefly but I thought it seemed solid, I liked some mechanics with the team and healing.

And some details, the only one I remember is rain gathering on your visor particularly if you look up, and a laser or something runs across the visor and clears it.

If RDR is a kid's game so is GTA IV

Fuck off contrarian. Don't ever try to be objective about video games.

I agree, fuck this trash.

>STALKER: Clear Sky is the bad one.

It's the exact same fucking game

HL2? Really? I mean if you'd mention Episode 2, I would agree, but base HL2?

I mean, at least it's not buggy.

>retards can't enjoy kino games

as expected of Cred Forums

Nah

>memers have shit taste

As expected of Cred Forums

Except with half-baked/pointless clan system, a forgettable story and now it's not interesting because you've been almost everywhere before. So it's bad.

Posting stupid Cred Forums memes isn't helping your cause.

>Wow, i didnt enjoy this game that was recommended to me
>Better make a thread insulting those who did!
Immaturity at its finest

wtf is kino

>stalker is bad
what? your pc can't run it on true max settings or something?

Whenever somebody says it you know they're a shitposter from Cred Forums who watches superhero movies.

>crosshair

Is that an automatic shotgun being fired from the right?

I think I heard it in one of the minecon 2016 cringe videos too.

The main problem with recommendations and cults of classics like STALKER, or Mount and Blade, or Pathologic and The Void, or Mafia, or Vietcong etc... is that these cults actually long outlived the demography that established them in the first place and remain propagated even though the context of their creation and forgotten and lost.

These games were glorified by people who grew up with PC gaming and were deeply disenchanted by the turn that gaming took with the sixth and seventh generation consoles dominating the game industry.
Those were games recommended by people who grew up with Thief and Deus Ex and original Half-life, and were suddenly facing an entire generation of Halo's, CoD and Gears of War: that is, games that systematically traded complexity, charm and richness for polish, spectacle and instant gratification.
They were glorified by people who did not hate gaming and look for reasons to complain about them, but looked for aspects of uniqueness, great atmosphere, interesting mechanics, and who were actually happily accepting jank, lack of polish, slow start: people who actively looked for gems in the rough rather than for polished turds.

Nowdays, that generation of Cred Forumstards is nearly ENTIRELY gone and the majority of current Cred Forums users were the people whose standards were SET AND DEFINED by sixth/seventh generation of consoles, and who on top of that actually took the whole "Hating games is COOL" seriously and essentially grew into a mixture of spoiled brats and ungrateful, impatient cunts.
It's fucking OBVIOUS that the old-school recommendations won't work for most kids around here these times. They were enjoyed and recommended by entirely different generation of people entirely different outlook on gaming.

Mafia is one of my favorite games ever and I thought STALKER was overhyped to hell.

Couldn't get into Vietcong though, too hardcore and the aiming looked weird. H&D 2 felt better.

It gave us cheeki breeki though.

repostan
Starting a new game, What difficulty? Last was on Normal.
Also using ZRP for the first time, tips?

I don't think anybody hate Mount and Blade though, that game is genuinely good, STALKER on the other hand is pretty shit. I can't see how the two are even comparable.

Cheeki-breeki is in SoC, unless you mean the music.

>drowning in nostalgia THIS hard

I guess you may be right about a lot of people. But there are still some of us left who grew up when games were good.

You must be retarded if you can't appreciate or even stick to stalker.

Anyone who hates it never got out of hobo mode.

Also GTA V is shit. it's a step forward in the openness over IV but a step back in everything else

born after 2000?

>>Anyone who hates it never got out of hobo mode.
I did and while I don't hate you I think it's overrated and mechanics are a mess. The only really good thing about it is atmosphere in some places, and that is subjective as hell.

>What difficulty? Last was on Normal.
Easy if you want hard
Master if you want easy.

except GTA 5 has so much more content
>inb4 but muh online

No, but a lot of games that Cred Forums is nostalgic for are honestly just stupid and slow

maybe it's because I grew up with platformers instead of Daggerfall or something

I need more inventory managment, like having actual magazines in the inventory instead of just bullets that magically move into the next mag I pull out of my ass.

Do you have autism by any chance?

I will say this just once, Reddit kiddie. Remember it, and remember it good if you want to stay on this site.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is one of a handful of games that is untouchable and unmemeable here on Cred Forums.
So if you want to be a cheeky cheeki breeki about it, you came to the wrong neighbourhood and I suggest you to take a leave asap.

This is a meme btw, some guy did code diving and there's no proof that "easy makes your shots miss more". All it says that it reduces the accuracy of "actors", but player isn't "actor".

holy crap that autism

>modding tracers to shotguns

Had the same experience, such an overated game in this board until I realized that most people here played it with mods up the ass.

GTA Vs single player was a fucking mess. what content is there outside of that and some gay minigames

>calling this autism
Kids these days, jesus christ...

Seriously though, I'm saving that pasta and I'm going to use it ironically from now on.

On the second thought, it's too short to be a good pasta.

>easy makes your shots miss more
I thought it was more-or less "easy makes everything a bullet sponge".

I think that's a meme too. Then again, I never actually played on Easy!

guns and cars customization
more weapons
planes
military
underwater exploration
bigger map

so, i play on master?

Sure. It's not a terribly hard game, really. You have quicksaves and all (and you generally want to use them because the game can be a bit glitchy, I recommend also making hard saves pretty often and not overwriting them). Starting guns are complete garbage, btw. Have fun!

If you'll be thinking of dropping it, I recommend at least getting to the first X-series lab (X-13, I think). It's atmospheric, spooky and one of the best parts of the game.

It takes a special kind of crazy to like the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

But then again, it takes a special kind of crazy to enter the Zone willingly.

It's a great game, but it's not for everyone. Call of Pripyat and Shadow of Chernobyl are games overflowing with atmosphere and difficulty. That feeling you get when you have to desperately haul 10kg worth of items over your limit early in the game just so you can buy a shitty silencer so that next time you face against bandits you don't get raped up your earholes, finally arriving as the sun is setting and a pack of rabid dogs is patrolling the area of the only safe zone, only to have to spend the night plinking at them on top of a truck because you can't do shit with that terrible AKs74u you were given ...

... well, such is life in the zone. I suppose it's the Dark Souls formula, albeit older and in an FPS: atmosphere, harsh but fair, and lots of replayability.

>STALKER
>hard
It takes a special kind of delusion, I guess.

nice line up on the hat
also stalker is ok but its so archaic now

oh yeah, ive played it before. never finished it though, was looking to revisit with ZRP

Early game is where the difficulty's at. Nothing like that first playthrough running from literally everything.

I suppose that's what MISERY strives to recreate. Maybe that's why I like it so much.

What's there to run away from on Cordon? Bandits? You can kill them. Dogs? Scatter after one a couple of shit, also you can run around them. Military sticks to their areas. Bloodsuckers only spawn after X-13. You can kill pigs with a shotgun as they charge you.

I'll admit I haven't done any research on the subject, but it seems to me that Sam is kind of unique. It's a series of hysterical FPS encounters. I've enjoyed it when I've played it

That's what it is, yeah.

Decent shooter with some nice gunplay and enviroments. Sure it looks dated by now but it was pretty dope on the release.

I actually kinda hated it when it came out because of a massive overhype before the release (I'm a slav). It was supposed to be this big true openworld FPS/RPG we've all been dreaming about.

Played the trilogy about 2 years ago, loved it. It's fun, immersive, and does not feel like the game is holding your hand.

this is the only case of this I've experienced so far. Undertale was ok but didn't live up to the hype that was so pervasive early on

Cred Forums never said Undertale was a good game, maybe you have faulty memory

Mafia and Vietcong are perfectly playable games that aged like fine wine. Most people who bitch about them are too young for pre-QTE pacing.

it's true in this case. game goes from 2/5 progressively all the way up to 6/5 and then down to 1/5 in the last hour or two

>first playthrough
If on your very first time you are having such an easy time, you should raise the difficulty a couple of levels. Facing off against three bandits without cover on Veteran+ is a death sentence unless you know what you're doing or have a good kit early game.

STALKER is an awesome game that does some things better than others. But people who think that it has good let alone nice gunplay are retarded, you included. Sorry.

playing Lost Alpha right now - it's top tier.

It's a series of repetitive enemy wave attacks that you beat by strafing and shooting.

Over Master? What?
>Facing off against three bandits without cover on Veteran+ is a death sentence
Well then you reload a save and don't face them without cover. If it's possible, of course, sometimes you will spawn in the middle of them when you change area from Cordon to Garbage.

For it's release time this game was the tits.

Now it's very dated. The controls are sluggish.

Although I'll admit that a couple of mods can make this game really fun, like realistic damage.

>Mafia aged like fine wine
Fuck no. I played it back when it released and I love it as much as the next guy but it's mechanics are clunky as hell. GTA 3's mechanics hold up better.

nigga, all you had to say was "niche shit is niche" no reason to get all pretentious on Cred Forums of all places.

If you're savescumming then it's not the game's fault. That's like blaming XCOM for being easy when you quicksave after every move.

>GTA 3's mechanics hold up better.
GTA3 through SA shooting is awful. Mafia has actual recoil. And the early cars in Mafia suck but that's because they ARE early cars. Later you get sport cars and such and they are very nice.

If you're setting self-restrictions like "I'll only save once per map", it definitely isn't a game element.

The gun and car customisation is rather pointless though

How is the rest of it meaningful content, what is there underwater to explore apart from 1 or 2 shipwreck models maybe? The map is bigger but bigger isn't necessarily better

This is some major shit taste.

>tfw getting ambushed in the offices after finding some documents in CoP
>just stand in the room hearing more boots than I'm able to tell how many they are
>stuck in a small room with little cover
>freeze
>fear comes crawling in
>get an idea
>jump out the window
>limp away from them all with broken legs but high spirits
felt good man

It's not great gunplay, but it's still better than any console or multiplat shooter they make these days.

lmao

Gravity Rush
It has the most repetitive and boring combat you'll ever come across with the most insanely boring plot but that doesn't stop it being shilled as a 'great game' because of a waifu.

That game truly is fucking garbage, I honestly can't understand how anyone can defend it. How old is it, 10 years? Runs like absolute trash, and I tried it on 2 different setups, one shit, and one less shit. And it doesn't even look good. Absolutely atrocious.

Once per map? Now that's sadistic. How'bout only saving when you sleep? That's how I do it. Really gets the blood pumping when you bite more than you can chew and adds another layer of immersion.

Like I said, if you savescum, it ruins the difficulty. No matter how much you fail you'll always come out on top simply because you can go back in time. It ruins the challenge.

Maybe it's just not your kind of game. What other games do you like? That would explain what taste you have.

>d-dont talk about video games on this video games board!!

archive.is/fBbMA

a picked up stalker when i was 13 in 2011, shit was cash

Haha I get it the starting area is called Garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=xU_cfcuGeZs
Comfy as fuck.

it also needs Xcom, Silent Hill 3, Blood Money and Chaos Theory.

All games that were worse than their predecessors, all games taht Cred Forums circlejerks around for no reason other than them being their nostalgia/first games in the series and all worshipped by neo/v/

I like word comfy as much as anyone but how the fuck is gunplay ever comfy you dumb nigger.

how did you first learn about 9/11? was it _______fun?

all three witcher games
even though Cred Forums also hates witcher 2

>How'bout only saving when you sleep?
I don't remember it having sleep mechanics???
>if you savescum, it ruins the difficulty
The problem with this is that the game doesn't provide any mechanics as an alternative. There isn't a checkpoint system, no autosaves. One man's savescum is another man's sensible amount of saves. It really is stupid to argue about someone "savescumming" in such case.

Also, I suspect the game has headshots for players, which is kind of a bad mechanic and makes close combat a bit random. And sometimes you have to engage in close combat, like in that building where you need to grab a key for X-13.

That said, I don't really save as often as I used to nowadays. Mostly I don't want to repeat walking over long distances, really. I try to do distinct "battles" in one go, if possible. Like the battle with the Monolith vs. Freedom. Wait, no, I did it without saving but then I savescummed a bit to save that one guy on the right flank who would always get killed otherwise. So I just rushed in with SG-550 and the unique Deagle and killed all the Monolith guys before they could get a good shot at Freedom guys.

As to what games I prefer - a lot, really. I have one probably-objectively-bad FPS I really like, first Far Cry. I would say I prefer it to STALKER, yes. Other FPS I like are mostly not comparable, like Serious Sam, Doom, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Wolf2009 etc.

its one of those thing that you learn from just growing up and it was close to 7/11 day

Stalker is from 2007.

>124 replies
>really thinks nobody cares

You're trying way too hard to fit in, friend.

Stalker was meant to come out originally in 2003 or 4 but was delayed. Engine and content are old as 1999.

I'm sorry to hear about your condition

This nigga is completely right, glad I actually read all that shit by you

>tfw trying to raid that first little farm building with your pistol and realizing enemies know how to flank
>tfw first playthrough and you've no idea where to go, and run into the military with their AKs

The only ones that actually are overrated of those is Deus Ex and Metroid Prime.

Xcom? Sure.
SH3? Since when is that highly regarded?
It's pretty good but I've never seen anyone praise it.

FF7 is highly overrated.
As is Half Life, Oblivion, GTA, Stalker, Metro and above all else Witcher.

>always play games on hardest difficulty
>this game is literally unbeatable because each enemy can eat 1 whole magazine
>drains all ammo and then you're left with a horde more mindbending mutants to deal with

which is the reason why I quit playing, I plan to get back someday, but damn the higher difficulty levels are just completely artificial

>tfw picked up a copy of STALKER in woolworths one day when that shop was still a thing, just on a whim, having heard nothing about it
>did the same a few years later, noticing it had a sequel by pure chance

I'd compare the two in that they're both janky games lacking polish with very solid and unique concepts made by practically unknown developers. Both are awesome but really that's where the similarity ends.

A quick google search reminded me that vanilla SoC doesn't have sleeping, which is a shame, because CoP does. It must be one of the things added in the modpack I downloaded to replay SoC. You could try saving in certain spots only, but like I said, it's probably not your kind of game. STALKER is pretty niche on who it caters to.

I recall reading somewhere that the damage models are the same for both the player and the NPCs, which makes sense since your character is fully modeled.

I'd say the first Far Cry compares a bit to Doom, if not the others, but only because of the fast gameplay. Maybe that's what's lacking in STALKER for you, what with the dated and clunky shooting mechanics and slower paced firefights.

Learn to aim. Master is the easiest difficulty on stalker, if you're having trouble you're not hitting heads

Fucking Morrowind. I have never seen a game that has aged as horribly as Morrowind that people still love so much. The combat is horrible and the game looks like shit. It may have cool missions but that doesn't mean jack shit when the gameplay and graphics make it look like you are getting fucked in the eye by a polygon with a d20 dildo. People try to defend it by saying screaming about mods like a bunch of horny jews first learning about sperm banks, but that doesn't help either because the game is a poorly aged mess that fights you every step of the way if you try to mod it. Everyone who defends this treats the argument as though we are currently in 2002 and it's the pinnacle of it's genre, when in reality we are in 2016 and it's a poorly aged lumpy turd that has only survived to this day because of nostalgia and people jumping on the Morrowind love train because all the big boys seem to love it.

what is the logic behind the "low crouch"? is it something slavs do?

I heard modded STALKER has way better gunplay.
>I'd say the first Far Cry compares a bit to Doom, if not the others, but only because of the fast gameplay.
First FC is only really "fast" if you fight mutants, at least the way I play it. That's the same as STALKER, actually! With mercs, they're quite a bit more accurate than bandits or even military in STALKER (since the guns are), and FC has headshots-for-player as well (still a dumb mechanic), so I spend most of my time creeping around bushes and leaning around corners to catch mercs off-guard.

>tfw you fell for the STALKER meme
>bought all 3 games because they were on sale, too

AAA-NU

Did you try to get into them?

>stalker on hardest difficulty
>enemies eat 1 whole magazine
you never played stalker on the highest difficulty. you are just a fucking shitposter.

I played SOC for about 15 hours before I got too bored to consider playing it again.

I am slav and this game was always considered as a game for retarded kiddies.
I was pretty shocked by it's popularity on Cred Forums.

>he hasn't actually played on the highest difficulty

thanx for posting this.

There's a complete overhaul IIRC. STALKER Complete or something. It "modernizes" the game, and in my opinion some changes makes it easier (not a bad thing in this case) like the running speed and NPC aggro distance. The gunplay however is a lot more responsive. I still prefer the realistic damages, but the way the guns handle is an overall improvement.

Not going to lie, early game guns are so bad it's unbelievable. That's why most STALKER players say the game picks up after a while. It's only after you reach Pripyat that the game feels normal, with guns that actually hit what you're aiming for.

It's been years since I played the first FC, I wonder what it feels like now. I remember the boss fights sucking major dick and aiming a bit awkward, but the multiplayer was so good for the time! Specially the DLC/spinoff/bundle/whatever that had the predator gamemode.

I distinctely remember enemies which took a fuckton of ammo to kill, they were normal soldiers no less

I might have played the game on the second highest difficulty setting or something, but that wouldn't explain the enemies being juggernauts, would it?

>retarded kiddies
where do you think you are

There's a mod for that

There's only two bossfights, the first one has you fighting a helicopter on top of a sinking ship, it's pretty crap The second one is a proper bossfight, can be really hard, mostly because the boss is accompanied by 4 elite grunts. There's a trick though - if you shoot the boss in the groin, he dies in one magazine.

Never played MP myself.

Earlygame guns do pathetic damage and have dogshit accuracy. You probably missed most of your shots. Headshots are still lethal, but hitting them is pretty much random. Still, might be worth going for them.

If you can get your hands on a sawn-off in good condition with slugs, it's pretty much the best feeling earlygame gun. I think you can get slugs from Sidorovich if you do some random missions for them.

I don't remember why, but supposedly the game was made to be played on Master difficulty (highest), and the lower difficulties only lowered the damage of the guns across the board. The catch is that this means YOUR guns as well, so the entire game becomes a fight between juggernauts.

>the lower difficulties only lowered the damage of the guns across the boar
That's not true, it's a meme.

this

graphically it was impressive around 2005-2006 when they first demo'd it but after constant delays the final game was a mess

i played it for maybe 20 hours and then dropped it the ballistics model was retarded as well

Metro 1 and 2 are amazing though

Here's the link that debunks it:
gsc-game.com/index.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&thm_id=23742&page=2&sec_id=11&offset=420

Holy shit you're retarded

This one right here.

Also, this post has this precious nugget of information:
>The time_to_aim delay is apparently used to weaken rapid-fire shots after the first, giving the impression NPCs are invulnerable when reeling from that first shot.
Basically STALKER intentionally nerfs full-auto because ?????????????

i agree with you and love all those games even gow and early cod and halo
but i genuinely dislike stalker

the AI are interesting
the graphics where good for the time
the game had a very nice atmosphere and visual style.

BUT the most important part of the game just didnt work the gunplay was horrible

That's right.

You actually need three magazines since you'll miss 2 out of 3 shots.

Must be an old meme then, almost a decade old.

That debunks the accuracy factor, but the damage still stands.

Not like it matters if you're landing headshots, anyway.

The actual meme is about accuracy. The damage isn't even a meme, pretty much no one thinks that difficulty nerfs the damage you does. Because it's not true.
>Not like it matters if you're landing headshots, anyway.
>"""Realistic""" gunplay
>going for headshots and not center mass shots
lmao

>For it's release time this game was the tits.
Extremely debatable.

So it's just my imagination that TTK is shortened when playing in Master? Wow, I must have a pretty active imagination if I can make up the fact that on Stalker you can take 12 shots more than you can in Master. Dumbass.

Whatever it is, something is changed that raises the damage across the board.

Also
>headshots are the only reliable way to instakill someone in the game, thus going for them is the key
>somehow sperg out about realism
You need to take your medication.

Hundreds of STALKER players imagined that hit probability was fucked on Easy until it was proven to be completely false. So yeah, you're a dumbass who makes up things and then believes in it.

>XCOM
A successful reboot that's actually fun, though only for a single run, really. The expansion was great. It's a good game and hardly overrated.

>SH3
Objectively the best game in the entire franchise, with 2 very close behind. It's a good game and hardly overrated.

>Blood Money
Objectively the best game in the franchise (I haven't tried the new one, which is supposedly pretty good as well). It's a good game and hardly overrated.

>Chaos Theory
Objectively the best game in the franchise. It's a good game and hardly overrated.

Fuck off newfag pleb

Beautiful strawman.

I say damage is raised, you say the accuracy is not fucked.

Are we even arguing about the same thing? Like I said, dumbass.

You lack reading comprehension. What I'm saying is that STALKER difficulty modes are surrounded by a bunch of bullshit rumors and I'm not going to believe some faggot making claims without any evidence.

Metro LL is dogshit.
I'd rather play REBORN with 15fps cap while blasting hardbass.

And what I'm saying is that in Master the Time To Kill is shortened. See? We're not arguing about the same thing. You're just sperging out in random tangents.

How about you take your head out of your ass, load up the game, play in Stalker, shoot a bandit in the foot with your makarov, tank it, then go back in the menu and play in Master, get in a fight, and die in less than 2 seconds.

You are an authentic fucking idiot if you need proof that one difficulty does more damage than the other.

Also, here's your claim completely debunked. We both were wrong, though, if it makes it any easier for you: I thought the damage was consistent, you thought on Master player deals more damage, but the truth is that player deals LESS damage on Master, imagine that!

gsc-game.com/index.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&thm_page=&thm_id=23742&page=1&sort=ASC&sec_id=11

>Actually, the opposite is true. Master makes shots slightly less damaging in most cases.

>I went to change the amount of damage the knife deals when breaking open a crate. On master difficulty you need two primary-fire swings versus only one for novice damage. I saw that the lower-to-higher damage ranking was from master to novice, not the other way around. The hit_power values are the same for wound and wound_2 (primary- and secondary-fire); I don't know if they are added together for secondary fire. I simply tired of needing to use secondary fire to break a crate with one strike.

>Not getting a tide/VSS
>Not sniping fully geared stalkers while they crab walk looking for you

It's more like time-to-die then. And yeah, you die faster on Master because enemies have better chance to hit you. However, that's not what the reply chain was about, see one of the first posts in it:

>when the sheer weight of the bullet pulls their head with them into the ragdoll

>is fine with FFX and GTA V but not X-2 and IV
faggot.

>post a good game
>underage shitters who are used to playing with shit call a genuinely good game shit
jej

>a genuinely good game
he posted STALKER m8

It's a good game you retarded baiter.

fuck off

beyond good and evil
psychonauts

>STALKER
>good game
m8....

At least it was only 5 fourth reich marks.

why don't you prove it you little autist

Jesus wept