So were they fucking?

So were they fucking?

> Implaying sex isn't a made up thing that has never actually happened

redpill me

yes, but I imagine it was a joyless affair because they're both dead inside

Meh, probably. Was actually surprised, how they decided to not explain their relationship in an exposition dump. Made it a bit more "realistic" if you could say that.

Sex is a myth, and no one actually has or has ever had sex sex, occasionally women get pregnant, which is a completly random and arbitrary biological event.

> b-b-but there's tons of footage of people actually having sex

All made up and not actually real, either using CGI or camera angles to pretend.

> b-b-but I've had sex

You think you have, but women can release a pheromone which causes hallucinations, get have their partner think they're having sex, while the woman can go about having her day without the expecation of sex thrown on her by her partner.

> B-b-but some couples aren't having sex

Releasing this pheromone is a skill that takes practicing.

> b-b-b-b-but lesbians then?

Lesbians are also made up, they're either women pretending to not be straight, or it's another hallucination, but I'm not 100 % where that comes from yet, probably luten or something, need to do mroe research on that.

are you ok buddy?

So how's the game? How is the replay value?

Fuckbuddies or something similar. Can't afford to get too attached after the apocalypse happens.

Woah so this is real life huh?

Its okay, but its only worth one playthrough.

A rental at best unless you really want to get invested in the MP which to be fair can be fun.

probably, she strikes me as a slut.

Fuckbuddies bordering on a romantic relationship unless shroom zombies fucked it up.

>t. Christian Cinematography Studies major

Yes they were fucking, but they cut all the parts that focused on their relationship and focused on the Ellie bits.

You can try to stealth/shoot your way through areas that you didn't. The game "difficulty" actually scales and adjusts with your current ammunition levels and how many times you've died so it doesn't matter if you're playing on easy or hard - die enough on hard and ammo rains from heaven and everything dies as if it were easy.

The super hard modes take away your x-ray vision and you have to work by sound. That being said, the entire game is designed around your x-ray and you will find that the real "challenge" is more memorizing shit, which makes the removal of your x-ray somewhat meaningless.

However, the multiplayer is excellent. Slow and very team oriented.

>The game is build around X-ray
I call bullshit on this one. I've played with X-ray off and the difficulty maxed out since the beginning and the game is perfectly playable with it disabled. I can't accurately claim it's more enjoyable without it since I haven't even tested it myself but I have a feeling I had a much more interesting gameplay experience than most people who played with x-ray on.

Fucking normies lied to me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd fuck Tess T B H

Holy fuck

it all makes sense now

but what do we have sperm for then?

i get it now

Nope he was banging the loli

Monitoring this thread.

Before I played it I just assumed she was their kid

When X-Ray is off and the prompts are missing you are just memorizing things. You're memorizing paths going from A, B, C, D. And I feel that's just shit gameplay because you're just sitting there for extended periods just waiting for that right moment. You can't react to changes in your environment and be successful because you can't track these fuckers behind walls. So the only way to successfully run through somewhere is to memorize their path through every section and where some of those hidden fuckers are.

X-ray makes you a ninja. It lets you react to your changing surroundings and let your reflexes take over so you might have a plan to go A, B, but suddenly have to go E, then D. I'm not opposed to being patient, but X-ray gives you flexibility. If I wanted to memorize shit I would play a game that requires memorization. I also didn't sign up to tell the difference between whether that clicker in front of me is clicking or that asshole slightly further back behind him is clicking, that's what X-ray is for.

I don't care if it is more realistic without X-ray. I'm not here for realistic. If I cared about realistic I would be questioning how Joel doesn't get fucked up by the spores stuck to his clothes.

even better

It's a third person stealth game, the camera already gives you a massive edge over your enemies, not to mention the games gives you audio cues for when the enemy is about to spot you plus an EXTREMELY generous window to get out of sight from an enemy before it triggers an alarm. I didn't memorize fucking shit when playing through the game and didn't play like a slug either.

I'd bang that loli

So like any other stealth game?

Lesbians are actually the overlords suga'. The regular female population are just the workers carrying the babies and pretending to care about men. "Lesbians", as you call them are the queens.

Keep crying, nobody will believe you.

t. one of your lesbian overlords

This is so autistic that I genuinely think you believe this.