youtube.com/watch?v=-LSL8NpCm_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5DfHQJ5lw
youtube.com/watch?v=2FmKGZZNggI
youtube.com/watch?v=9iB_9rJKuwU
youtube.com/watch?v=tSw5p16ias4
youtube.com/watch?v=90OkDal1WP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Xenoverse 2 has me really bummed out.
Thats all I have to really say about DB games at the moment.

Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Am I the only one who though Xenoverse 1 was utter shit? Maybe I am spoiled by Ninja Storm but the animations, sound, UI, "story" and I say it again animations were utter GARBAGE.

Bloody hell what a boring peace of shit game. I shit you not, Ninja Storm is the only good anime adaptation (not perfect tho).

Really sad because DBZ and Bleach deserve something cool, too

This

XV is a bad dbz game, it just thrives from the CaC, not my thing personally but a lot of people like it, so it'll take about 5 sequels for it to even have a semblence of depth to it.

worst of all is when people point the finger and act as if you're asking for it to be a fully fledged FGC-worthy fighter when in reality i just want it to encapsulate the simulator gameplay without having some highly exploitable tactic.

RB2 was the last decent DBZ game to be honest, single player was lacking but every combat option had a counter, it was fun fighting higher ranks on decent connections

Burst limit is the best IMO but it lacks content compared to a lot of the other ones.

Burst limit > Budokai 3/Infinite world > Tenkaichi 3 > All else

Xenoverse has potential. If X3 is as improved from 1 as B3 and BT3 were from B1 and BT1, X3 could easily be the best DBZ game ever

Really? I thought the animations in Xenoverse in battles was really good compared to past DBZ games

It doesn't hold a candle to the ninja storm games there, of course, but that's because cyberconnect 2 are fucking geniuses when it comes to 3d animation.

Check out asura's wrath if you haven't already. It's more or less an interactive anime from them, like a whole game of nothing but ninja storm super attack animations

And an asura's wrath webm

Budokai 3/Infinite world

Xenoverse 3 could be a good game. Going by tradition, it would obviously be the best of the trilogy, but I don't know if it would be as good as Budokai/Tenkaichi 3.

And another

Budokai 2 is still the best for me.

Tenkaichi 3 was the most fun for me. The combat is casual and yet not completely retarded, some characters have quite lots of moves you wouldn't think of.
I also like Infinite World lots (more than Budokai 3 and the dragon rush shit) but I can never replay it because of the horrible platform sessions.

Looks rad, I would play it if I didn't sell my PS3 or had good enough internet for PSNow

It has pretty severe screen tearing issues on PS3, the 360 version is the best one.

You can just watch it all on youtube though, it's like 50% QTE's and cutscenes anyways, and those are the fun parts, believe it or not. As I said, it's really more of an interactive anime then a game. The actual gameplay sections are pretty shallow and lame.and aren't worth playing anyways.

I replayed Budokai 3 recently and I must admit that I don't know how I liked it in the past. That fucking Dragon Rush, holy shit. How could I forget this ?

I played the Budokai, the Tenkaichi and Xenoverse and in my opinion, Tenkaichi 3 is the best. The fighting system was so much better than Xenoverse (guard in several directions to counter the launchers). But, for nostalgia reasons, Budokai 1 is my favourite I think.

I don't think they are going to implement a better system, sadly.

>That fucking Dragon Rush, holy shit. How could I forget this ?

Try Infinite world. It's basically Budokai 3.5. It takes out the dragon rush, adds a few new characters, and refines the combat a fair bit.

The downside is the story mode is way worse.

If Raging Blast 2 had more maps and side modes, I would consider it better than Tenkaichi 3 even thought its story mode as terrible. I think RB2 had better combat, not as technical, but cancels made it more interesting and more about mind games than about raw skill and reaction time.

Tenkaichi 3 takes the cake as best game though. Out of every game, that's just the one.

Budokai 3

budokai 2, tenkaichi 3, raging blast 2, xenoverse 3, legacy of goku 2

I don't understand what's wrong with the dragon rush
Care to explain?

This one. DBZ shouldn't be about two guys punching each other, the battle system has to be deep as fuck.

I have over 100 hours in Xenoverse. Most of these hours are from starting the game over and replaying from a clean save. I'm currently on my 3rd playthrough which is basically redoing my first one in anticipation for Xeno 2.

The game is extremely flawed, but goddamn, a competent 3D DBZ fighter with CaC was a damn dream game since I was 13. Throw in some RPG elements and I was fucking hooked.

Infinite World for the 2D, Tenkaichi 3 for the best DBZ-like game and Super Dragon Ball for the best underrated gem

When I replayed Budokai 3, most of the fight had at least one Dragon Rush. Even if I suck, Dragon Rush is only luck. You got like 3 phases which repeat all the time. It's boring quickly. Like you push a button and hope for the best, that's all you can do.

Some argue that it's easy to dodge and stuff. But it sucks anyway. Makankosappo or Final Flash can only be triggered if you are lucky three times in this shitty mini game.

Thanks a lot. I'll try.

even though a decent number of people disliked it, I feel the low/mid/high mindgames of BT3 were ultimately fair and added solid depth to the melee fights

youtube.com/watch?v=SivE5RDMtd4

this one is by far the best

>Ninja Storm is the only good anime adaptation
They're not even good compared to the PS2 Ultimate Ninja games that came before them. Did you just start playing games in gen 7?

Xenoverse is pretty lame though desu.

I think he just meant by production value. Ps2 Naruto games were the shit.

Infinite World took out beam struggles and is therefore not worth playing.

If he's saying Ninja Storm is the only good anime adaptation to a video game in terms of production value then that's wrong as well.

It's also broken.

What other anime licenced games look as good? Are they fun?

This

>look as good
>muh grafix

>I can't follow a conversation

What are your favorite underrated DBZ games? I think my vote may go to Ultimate Battle 22.

Who Legacy of Goku + Buu's fury here?

>people saying the meme options of Tenkaishitty and bootykai
Fuck off, you autists, get some taste.

My actual nigga. Those games were lit.

Why the fuck does no other anime manage to have good games like Dragonball? Dragonball seriously has a ton of good games and a couple of great games while even things like One Piece have only a couple of good games at best and only mediocre to shit games otherwise. Naruto has the Ninja Storm games but those are good at best and mediocre at worst.

t. someone who doesn't watch anime.

>games that are nothing like the anime
>good

You're asking me what games look as good as NUNS as if that had anything to do with production values, are you not?

Not "best" overall, but I fucking loved this game when I was a kid, and it's hands down the best handheld DBZ game from its time.

By that logic DBZ has never had a good game since you can beat ssj4 gogeta with yamcha.
They capture the feel of the anime, and have excellent gameplay. Kys, faggolion.

Did you play the sequel?

No by that logic the best DB games are fucking excellent because they capture exactly the feeling of the fights. It's mostly just luck because how they fight in Dragonball is exactly how japanese make their games but it just works. The problem arises when every anime game has DB combat and it doesn't work at all.

Not in a specific order:
Xenoverse
Budokai 3/Infinite World
Tenkaichi 3
Hyper Dimension
Raging Blast 2
DBZ Legends
DBZ Super Saiya Legend
Super Dragon Ball Z
Super Sonic Warriors
Burst Limit
Butoden series

The only games to correctly capture the feeling of the fights are the tenkaichi and raging blast games.
That doesn't make the budokai, legacy of goku, super sonic warriors, etc games bad you autist. That's like saying the SRW games are bad.

This.
Budokai and the likes if you want a good traditional fighting game with DBZ flavor
Tenkaichi and the likes if you want a more faithful recreation of DBZ combat

Those games are just the exact same in 2D. You can be a faggot all you want but fact is any Gundam game would be far bette rmade by westeners for the more lethal combat, heavier weight and the tenser atmosphere instead of the colorful fantasy musou comedy stuff the japanese like to do in their games.

FUCKING THIS

Nope, I'm not sure I ever even knew there was one

T. Someone who has never watched Gundam or played any of the games fucking mentioned.

t. someone who loves modern idol gundam and never watched the actual good gundam series

Not that user, but how does that not have anything to do with production value.

>Budokai Tenkaichi 2
ftfy

Supersonic Warriors 2

yo supersonic warriors did a damn good job

Get it, it's even better

"modern idol gundam"
Are you in like 2008?
The only gundam series that would even remotely be what you posted in your previous post would be 08th MS team, fucking idiot. Go and watch any other fucking show. God damn I'm so sick of posers thinking they know about gundam.

If a PS2 game doesn't have graphics as good as a PS3 game, does that mean it had lower production values?

Not him, but I didn't like the sequel quite as much. It was still pretty fun though.

>Lists garbage like Raging Blast 2
>Doesn't list masterpieces like Tenkaichi 2
kys

I see people saying this a lot how's 2 better than 3? Genuinely curious.

t. someone who never watched any good gundam and just jerks off to the build fighters series

Mark II with a RX-78 shield is kind of ugly

Keep spouting bullshit, eventually you'll look like you know what you're talking about.

Raging Blast 2 is pretty much Tenkaichi 4 but with less characters.
Refined and deepened combat.

Tenkaichi 2 is less than both RB2 and Tenkaichi 3.

Keep playing your subpar anime games, son.

Not that user but Tenkaichi 3 nerfed a lot of the stuff you could do, such as certain capsule combinations, and most prominently Sway.

Granted, a lot of those changes were for the sake of balance, but I still feel like they limited the amount of options you could do in the game.

But was mostly referring to animation, sound, and story compared to xenoverse. As far as story and cutscenes go graphics storm is a great adaption, gameplay just sucks.

Story mode is a shitload better and far more detailed
Soundtracks blows BT3's away by far
Fighting system is a bit different and I prefer it in 2(though that's more of a preference...both are great)
Store allows for far more customization of your characters...like for example increasing characters health and extending their combos and shit(like the homing combo can be highly extended for example)

Tenkaichi 3 wins on the character roster department but almost everything else is a major step-down

You mean like Ninja Storm?

>Those Explosive wave dodges
>That Nova Strike dodge
>That Hell's Storm dodge
>That Gigantic Blaze dodge
Fucking nuts

RB2 is crap
Don't compare it to the Tenkaichi games

So then what is >What other anime licenced games look as good?

And why do you continue to speak for him instead of letting him speak for himself?

Yeah, or some musou game.

I had this game and I beat it so many times because it was one of the only ones I had at the time.
This game is so fucking bad. The characters look like clay, they only are in their base forms and transform only for special moves... the fighting itself sucks...

>as if that had anything to do with production values
It does, and that has nothing to do with being a graphicswhore.

But if a musou game is like the anime then it must be good!

Gundam has been coming out with incredible games.
The last good dbz game came out 6 years ago. Stay in denial you utter faggot.
We're done here.

Musou games are never like the source material. They're just garbage.

Ken's Rage

Yeah man, I'm sure those guys were comparing PS4 Naruto games to PS3 DBZ games instead of something like NUNS to Xenoverse. Stop pulling stupid arguments out of your ass.

Graphics are a part of production values, even the average retard from here can tell you that.

>no dbz game will ever use freza's original VA again
>freeza will always sound like a generic posh british supervillain
>freeza will never sound like an alien again
>cell will never be a threat again because japs didnt like him

>this argument was talking about what I think it was talking about and you're a retard for thinking otherwise
So is that a yes or a no?

youtube.com/watch?v=YZbnR0tbNa8

Please tell me how graphics are not a part of production values, go on, tell me.

>Grandma Freeza
>Good
Dubfags are retarded

Frieza should have never come back and cell shouldn't come back.

God Hand is way closer to Fist of the north star than Ken's Rage.

Please tell me where I specifically said that.
I thought it was pretty obvious that I was implying that whether game A looks as good as game B does not indicate which game had better production values but I guess I was wrong.

Also, you're still dodging my question.

>No Asura's Wrath 2
When will CAPCOM get their heads out of their asses?

Attack of the Saiyans is the best DBZ game.

So you're saying Ken's Rage is not like the source material?

>Why do you continue to speak for him instead of letting him speak for himself?
Nigga, how am I stopping him. He probably left the thread after you started trying to compare gameplay when the topic was about graphics.

How to spot a genuine weeaboo. Shitting on an androgynous alien sounding feminine instead of a 30+ year old man sounding like an old woman. Go and do a tea ceremony or something you stupid bitch.

both cell and freeza were turned into comic relief bullshit as soon as they died and lost all credibility as a threat

freeza at least got redeemed in RoF and is a badass again, cell will never get that chance

im glad to see beerus got to kick ass in the latest DBS, i was worried he was going to become a joke now too

You certainly like to make assumptions about what other people were saying.

Fuck off Toonamifag

Obviously not at all.and if it at all only the most shallow aspect of cleaning up the weaklings.

dragonball advanced adventure GBA
dragonball z super saiya densetsu SFC

Musou seems close for Wing and SEED

>Shit plot
>Nobody with a name dies
>Effortlessly destroying waves and waves of grunts
>Entry level shit

>were turned into comic relief bullshit
Filler

>graphics
I thought it was about "production values."

>freeza at least got redeemed in RoF
he turned gold and got his shit slapped

Internet chat room role playing games where peoples ability to type during a count down determines how much damage they can deal.

That was the best.

>I don't have an answer for what he said
>nnnng...I better call him a toonamifag! GRRAAAAH

>super saiya densetsu
Its absolutely horrible compared to other jrpgs of that time, terrible game.

he still got the opportunity to stomp shit and be taken seriously (and almost kill everyone until whis had to be a bitch)

>and if it at all only the most shallow aspect of cleaning up the weaklings.
So... yes? The gameplay is like the anime?

My point is that your question has literally nothing to do with production values, you don't know what that means

You're asking me what games look as good as NUNS as if that had anything to do with production values
When comparing games from the same gen, it does.

>whether game A looks as good as game B does not indicate which game had better production values but I guess I was wrong.
It means that it has better production values when it comes to graphics, not on the whole. Just like when a game has better graphics than the other, it means just that and not that it's a better game as a whole.

user, the anime isn't just fighting thousands of weaklings that just stand around doing nothing waiting to be killed by some retarded combo.

>and almost kill everyone
which meant nothing because super duper mega op mary sue gods undid everything

Doesn't exist yet

>When comparing games from the same gen, it does.
That's your problem, you're automatically assuming the conversation is referring to games from the same gen.
Even the original poster didn't specify that.

It's pretty hard to assume he meant this or that when he was dumb enough to say "Ninja Storm is the only good anime adaptation," so I don't know why you're so quick to do so.

>It means that it has better production values when it comes to graphics, not on the whole
We agree! Glad we could have this talk.

>>>/gamefaqs/

Is it me or is the voice acting quality in the new DBZ. Games getting worse as the games progress? I remember the voice over work in xenoverse 1 sounding really awkward and forced.

which is exactly what i just said

the fact that he almost succeeded if not for whis breaking his promised neutrality in spite of being totally outclassed still makes him a credible threat

Still waiting.

But it's a pretty large part of it, is it not?

If the other DB games had CaC I might like them more

Man Tenkaichi 2's soundtrack was the shit
youtube.com/watch?v=mVhk38EKcLw

>if you like a good japanese va over a bad english va then you are a weeb
oh

>"Ninja Storm is the only good anime adaptation,"
But you didn't reply to this guy, you replied to
>What other anime licenced games look as good? Are they fun?
Which said nothing about what you're talking about

That's just the beginning of an arc. After that the enemies get progressively stronger and stronger till you fight the direct underlings of the boss and after that the final boss.

>But you didn't reply to (You) this guy
Yeah probably because that's my post.

I'm not going to entertain somebody who hasn't watched DBZ(Funimation's abortion doesn't count)

>Dragon Clash
QTEs in fighting games have always been a terrible idea

>After that the enemies get progressively stronger and stronger till you fight the direct underlings of the boss and after that the final boss.
Like the anime?

God are you retarded, I'm talking about the anime.

"liking"
No. That's not the problem. Look at the post that I replied to and use your brain.
Typical.

Worked fine for pic related, it's also a lot better IMO than dragon rushes

Attack of the Saiyans.

>That moment when you see who the bonus boss is

>you fight
Well if you're talking about the anime then I probably wouldn't be fighting bad guys, I'd be watching them get fought. Since, y'know... it's anime.

Chris Ayres is much fucking better than Grandma Freeza too

So you're both and ? Do you have a split personality or something?

>So you're both
I'm not that poster at all.

I think you need to stop making stupid assumptions.

You're right, the problem is that you have terrible taste and think Toonami Frieza is better than anything.

He's fantastic.

So you're at the end of your wits and try to break it down to nitpicking? The game has no arcs either.

>The game has no arcs either.
You haven't played the game.

I quoted the wrong post. You know what, I'll just stop since the discussion went offtopic a few posts ago

>You know what, I'll just stop since the discussion went offtopic a few posts ago
Are you sure?

Are you sure you don't want to reply to this post?

Grandma Frieza is acceptable, unlike grandma Goku, Gohan, Bardock, and Goten.

Budokai 3 always

>Seeing those kamehameha clashs for the first time

And you never watched the anime.

I did.

Actually, I'm not sure why you said "either" as if I was implying that the anime didn't have arcs.

Oh, so now the argument is about the entirety of the dubs, not just Frieza.

>he's rich, and he's evil! i know, lets give him a british voice!!!

british freeza is retarded, fuck off. they could not possibly have gone with a more generic choice than some cocksucker brit voice. original freeza actually sounded like a goddamn alien, which, you know, he was. and yeah he sounded feminine which probably has to do with the fact that, being a slender, pink, lipstick wearing androgyne, he was absolutely effeminate looking

but no, lets keep circlejerking over british accents. britfags need something to convince themselves they still matter.

That was my point from the beginning.

That's funny
>no dbz game will ever use freza's original VA again
>freeza will always sound like a generic posh british supervillain
>freeza will never sound like an alien again
>cell will never be a threat again because japs didnt like him
I'm not seeing anything about dubs other than that of Frieza's.

If you genuinely think that's a british accent then you're not smart enough to have an opinion of value.

That's not me, fucking retard.

Alright, this should be good.

Which one is you?

Lads. A shitty American studio isn't going to be dubbing Fusions, but it might be dubbed for Europe, which would include an English dub. Will we finally get a good English dub of Dragon Ball? Except for Harmony Gold. which was fine except for the name changes.

This was my first post on the matter.

>weeb fags and americucks go at it again
It's funny for everyone outside of that because we got the original soundtrack and non 70 year old granny goku voice, 80 year old granny gohan voice and 90 year old granny goten voice.

Europe would rather keep the Japanese voices than dub it.

For example, Supersonice Warriors had English voices in NA, but kept the Japanese voices for EU.

That's a shame, I do like the original but I'd like to see some other takes, too.

Well that's just grand, because there's no mention anyone else's dub in that post either!

Good job.

Do you not see what I was saying?
I was criticizing the guy for being a faggot about dubs from the beginning. He was being a typical grandmagoku elitist.

Xenoverse was ruined by the absurd levels of RNG, bloom, and by having 3 or 4 broken moves that the whole game was balanced around.

>grandmagoku
I'm not seeing any mention of that either.

He's shitting on dubs, are you fucking blind? The only other way the guy would have watched the show would be with grorious nippon voices.

Tbh the worst part of the American dub isn't Grandmafreeza, and a lot of the voices are fine and fit(King Kai, Goku, Krillin, Yamcha, Roshi, etc) but by far the worst part of the American dub is chainsmoker Vegeta

Drummond will always be the best Vegeta. Sabat is shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cpaib1Gjc0

No, he's shitting on you for being a dubfag and liking grandma Frieza.

I did like in Ocean that they had Drummond copying Goku's voice actor playing Vegitto, instead of having two voices overlap which was fine for the fusion dance, but was out of place for Potaro. But, yeah, Drummond is much better than Sabat.

No, he's shitting on you for being a dubfag
You're arguing semantics.
And he wasn't shitting on me since the initial post wasn't me.

The ocean dub is a shit

Mexican dub truly is the best of both worlds

I just got Extreme Budoten and really liked it, just a shame the online is dead

We had a good variety from 2002 to 2008. Once the 7th gen started, DBZ games dropped in quality. They had less content despite better consoles and they kept adding in noncanon shit like SSJ3 Broly/Vegeta rather than real characters. The last decent one I played was Raging Blast 2 and that game was not anywhere near as good as Tenkaichi 3. Tenkaichi 3 is a masterpiece.

If I'm arguing semantics then technically, so are you.
And you're getting angry because someone said "dubfag."

I thought that was the one that didn't have online. What am I thinking of?

DBZ Budaki 2 on the gamecube is my favourite but I dont play many dbz games in general

Nah, Drummond sounds like garbage. Sabat is really good, especially now.

That's not Budokai 3

In all honesty, what's so great about it? Everyone keeps calling it the best game but why is that? From what I played its a spam fast and you press 1 button to go into a launch combo.

Yeesh, and people shit on grandma Goku.

>Broly bonus boss
>Anything special even when attack of the saiyans came out.

No

It's mostly popular because of the content, of which there is quite a lot.

Why did Vegeta never go SSJ3 again?

It got patched in earlier this year

Budokai 3

Replaying it make me realize the core fighting mechanics are wonky and great when you actually know how to play

They actually had Broly in that game? He didn't come around until the Cell notSaga, they should have waited and used Bardock or Turles or some shit instead.

nip goku's voice is underrated

>there are people in this thread not looking forward to Xenoverse 2

I

Sorry I can't get hipster faggot tastes.
I am too busy have Patrician god tier tastes with Budokai 3 and BT3 being the best dragonball games to date.

DBZ? Sure
No DBZ game holds a candle to Advanced Adventure though

Not if it's much like the first one.

I'm guessing they thought people would only want to play it for single player which is why they left so many characters out.

I just recently tried out Dokkan Battle.

It's fun but my low Stamina is driving me crazy since it takes like 4 hours to do the World Tournament.

Wish there was a /vg/ general or some community to discuss it with.

That game was perfect.

>only want to play it for single player
Only want to play it with their own character, rather.

Or both, I guess. My point is I like to play these games with friends Xenoverse did not serve me in that sense.

did they make gear just cosmetic or atleast allow you chose the appearance?
is it less a spammy mess?
does it have the over dramatic attacks like budukai had?

Wich one has the best intro, Cred Forums?

>BT3
Having casual tastes is not necessarily better than having hipster tastes.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-87PLHkD8s

Easily.

Why did they always give Vegeta the superior brown hair in the intros but never in the actual game?

youtube.com/watch?v=LpDMuoEdJ2w&ab_channel=EnciclopediaLusa

Saiyans are supposed to have black hair

The weirdest thing is that Vegitto has black and brown hair, too.

>RB2 is garbage
I always thought shit taste was just a meme, holy shit.

So not only is Xenoverse 2 really adding many new characters, it'll force you to use certain movesets on certain races once you transform, like the shitty Giant Namekian moveset or being forced to have the same Golden form moveset?

Between that, the shitty way characters always have the same look on their face with no emotion and the time breaker variants having their own character slots, this game seriously is looking like Xenoverse 1.5

It's really hard to be hyped for it at the minute

>From what I played its a spam fast and you press 1 button to go into a launch combo.
That's not even remotely close.

Game is very technical at times, but still easy to just press buttons and shoot beams.

>Drummond better than Sabat
Damn straight
The overall dub, yeah. There were a lot of cutaways and some of the acting was dry as fuck bu Drummond's screams just can't be topped man
Sabat was only ever good when he was imitating Drumond in the early Android saga

youtube.com/watch?v=TsskkT3HJwU

Only game that comes close is Budokai 3, everything else pales in comparison.

>So not only is Xenoverse 2 really adding many new characters
I'm assuming this meant "not really adding."

Exactly, game is going to be just as boring as the first one, but with more "stuff."

Just give us a Tenkaichi 4, or even Tenkaichi 6 if you want to be technical.

You'd be right, also I forgot to mention the fact that Super Saiyan hair still doesn't spike is a fucking atrocity.

well giant nameks are OP
not only they have super armor but they do a lot of damage too

The only correct answer
youtube.com/watch?v=-LSL8NpCm_o

budokai 1
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5DfHQJ5lw

fuck that was the wrong one
youtube.com/watch?v=2FmKGZZNggI

You have to mix up high, medium, and low attacks
You can delay combos to create openings
Throws and charge attacks break turtle opponents
Manual and free flight
Can use the stage to hide from energy attacks

Thanks for proving that you and every other Tenkaichi faggot is a full-blown autist who cares more about fluff than actual gameplay.

Xenoverse 2 blows Tenkaichi 1-3 out of the water already. Your franchise fucking sucks and Budokai 3 is far superior.

World tournaments are where the P2W really shines in Dokkan.
You need more Transcended UR's to do good, and you need to use stones to restore stamina.

>Budokai 3 is far superior
oh you
dragon rush is pure filth

Lads, I really want Goku to have this costume in XV2.

Honestly the only bad thing about Budokai 3 are SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta being completely busted as fuck cheap. 10x Kamehameha and Final Shine literally took 2 bars and half of health.

>I'm guessing they thought people only play it for singleplayer, which is why they spent 90% of their efforts expanding the multiplayer actions like PVP, fight mechanics, and a more interactive hubworld

isn't that just a recolored gt gi
pretty sure you can mod the coloring in like in the first game

>Forgetting SSJ4 Gogeta just one hit killed nearly everyone.

That's his clothing at the end, the last chapter in the manga, yeah. I don't want it for CAC, but for Goku. Just on one of his slots, though I guess with Super it doesn't make much sense.

there are 3 more character presets now for goku
one is the one with the new gi

Everyone's standards have lowered. BT3 and RB1 got the characters proportions perfectly and theY looked ripped straight out of the anime.

Why the FUCK are we ok with going BACK.

The game is Melee levels of deep.

There doesn't need to be a sequel. The story got one of the best endings i've ever seen in a video game and there's litterally no way they could top the shit they already had in the game to begin with.

There's no place a sequel could go but down.

Now, a 60 FPS PC/Xbone/Ps4 port wouid be nice, or an actual anime adaption.

Prove me wrong. I'm waiting.

this

Going to add to the chorus and confirm that this is best DBZ

why do smashfags always have to compare?
the game isn't even in the same genre

The RB games had a LOT of good elements and ideas that should come back.
>Huge maps
>Switchable attack which allow almost all attacks in the show to be represented
>Team attacks
>Beautiful animations that imitate the anime almost flawlessly
>etc.

They are, however, deeply flawed games and looking at it purely from a gameplay perspective BT3 is better. Every game after this has been a step back though. UT is shit, BoZ is shit, Xeno is shit.

tl;dr: Great concepts, not spectacular execution.

>Story mode is a shitload better and far more detailed
no it isn't, it's awful , cringy and i could not stop laughing when i played bt2. The stories from the what if saga are also really dumb and poorly made, compared to bt3.
>Soundtracks blows BT3's away by far
no it doesn't, only the japanese bt3 soundtrack is bad
>Store allows for far more customization of your characters...like for example increasing characters health and extending their combos and shit(like the homing combo can be highly extended for example)
You can increase the health of your character in bt3, dont know about the combos, but that seems OP.

>ki system causes unbalance with character transformation
>dragon rush is there to give everyone a chance against unskilled enough opponents to get hit by the blow which starts DR
>nah dragon rushes are broken fuck them
>let's rehash mechanics from ultimate ninja instead

threadly reminder that the imported CaCs will look like this with your old CaCs clothes
appearance will not be carried over
neither will accessories so no glasses or wigs

It's based more on the command system from legendary super warriors

I'd much rather have it that way so there's a chance to defend

it could even be that the person on defense has to hit less buttons, making it much harder for human vs human to make the move successful past the first clash

BT3 has my favorite story just because of the story only button (R3?) that allowed everything to play close to how it did in the manga. I also liked that they actually modify the characters properties to either make you or your opponent stronger to fit in with the story.

>no it doesn't, only the japanese bt3 soundtrack is bad
Isn't the japanese OST the same as the anime's?

yes. lazy as fuck.

>I'd much rather have it that way so there's a chance to defend

You always have a chance to defend (you can even continue with 0 HP), and you know, you could just fucking dodge.

Nice source you got there bruv.

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=9iB_9rJKuwU
ps3 save file export data mine

Who cares?
Nobody will buy the best Dragon Ball game of the past 10 years and will continue to eat shit games like Xenoverse

Game is pretty deep. Even if it's not explicitly deep, it takes skill to be able to use every mechanic to your advantage.

RB2 biggest flaw is the story mode. If it had RB1's story mode it would be much better. The combat is already great, it just needs a bit more polishing, and fix an exploit or two. BT3 is better, but RB2 was on the right track for what DBZ games needed.

Wowie wow incomplete exported data from an incomplete game demo. I'll hand it to you that it's proof, but considering every single interview about this function SPECIFICALLY refers to you interacting with YOUR OWN time patroller from XV1, and not just "A" time patroller leads me to believe that this incomplete data is just incomplete.

>fusion
>best game of past 10 years
I agree that Xenoverse isn't great, but Fusions does not look like it'll be anything special. Many games I'd rather have.

here is some other prof that its legit
youtube.com/watch?v=tSw5p16ias4
around 5:50 the CaC in the statue looks like the default human CaC with different clothes

>Not one mention of Dragonball Online
Maybe mmo's aren't for you, or maybe mmo clones with dbz skin aren't for you, but I thought it was kind of fun. The fan private server is the only way to play. I recommend it if you want a change of pace.

How do you guys feel about this?
I think it looks pretty fucking awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=90OkDal1WP4

You don't say? So, this unfinished demo build that likely has no transfer data on it has a defaulted CaC on it's statue? That's some pretty damning evidence.

Look, user, It's fine if you don't like the game. It's fine if you have issues with some development choices, so do I. But do you really have to jump to negative conclusions so easily? There's a lot of legitimate shit you could complain about in this game, like the roster or Buu transformations. The CaC transfer is something that's obviously not worth showing off for friggin' beta builds of all things.

Tenkaichi 2 and 3 were perfect adaptations you fucking underage retards.

don't complain later if its exactly like this
i want my CaC too but if it doesn't happen i won't be disappointed since i plan to remake him anyway

I won't complain later if you agree to stop complaining now.

Like, I don't think I have my head in the clouds on this. This is legitimately a case of having to wait and see what Bandai does, because it's such a last-minute feature that there's no point for this information to be stored within beta or demo builds of the game that have no transfer function enabled in the first place.

>everyone shows off his powers
>future trunks slices two weak ass drones

This was the first one that I played, but for me BT3 wins.

Daily reminder that if Tenkaichi 3 is your favorite that you have to be 18 to post here

Budokai 2 and for some reason this game have soft spots in my heart. I loved Budokai 2's story mode, where it was like a board game and you controlled a bunch of different Z fighters on the overworld as like a party of adventurers.