youtube.com/watch?v=bpI-KeK-PQg
youtube.com/watch?v=gNcIAC30mWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5 minutes isn't even that bad

>finish game
>unskippable 22 fucking minute credits

youtube.com/watch?v=F4ybPPgO_j8

fuck you, rayman origins

The credits are supposed to bind together the entire game, make you sit down for a minute, think of the experience and listen to the good music the devs had the sense to put in. Any truly good game will make you want to sit through its credits.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_vHYCeR7ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bpI-KeK-PQg

no fucking way

>finish game
>45 minutes of credits
>mom screaming at me to turn ps3 off and go to bed
>eventually comes in and turns it off
>you have to sit through all the credits before you can save the game and start the endgame

This game had 15 minute long unskippable credits.

Well the game is finished why don't you people just go something else while the credits are playing?

>play overwatch comp
>the entire enemy team leaves except 1
>have to wait 5 minutes before the game ends

Ace Attorney does credits scenes pretty well.

This game was pretty chill.

Those early ps3 games were filled with atmosphere for some reason. Maybe it was just that era of videogames where FPS dudebro audience wasn't really there yet

One Assasssin's Creed game had 5 minutes of unskippable new age cinematics before the end. That's way worse

>his game has shitty credits theme

>Any truly good game will make you want to sit through its credits.
lol, why would I care about people's names I don't know in the credits?

You're not supposed to read the names though. Just sit there enjoying the game you just finished, listening to the music that wraps up the experience. If you don't feel like this, then I'm sorry for you not being able to truly enjoy video games.

post some god tier credits

youtube.com/watch?v=gNcIAC30mWI

Metroid Prime had real nice credits music, it was the menu theme but with a little extra part, and then (or was it before) you get the the mission complete screen, which also has nice ass music.

it takes roughly four minutes to smoke a cigarette

>Congratulations screen
>Have to restart console to get back to main menu

>unskippable 5 minutes credits
More like an unskippable 45 minutes if you happen to pick up a game from a major publisher. For whatever reason, they think we care about the janitors and interns in their Antigua and Falklands offices.

Fucking KH2

>5 minutes
I swear rayman's lasted a full hour of glogloo sounds

>end credits features the hidden character you missed
Fucking Hagane when there wasn't online walk through damn

>start game
>unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable unskippable
really wish i could refund

I'd like to but the credits pause when I alt+tab out of them.

>his game doesn't a playable epilogue for the credits scene

>ubisoft game
>wait with finishing it till its almost dinner time
>finish it
>credits roll
>go prepare dinner
>when its all done I go back to the computer and its done
thats how its done folks. But seriously fuck credits. Especially when they start telling you which babies were born while the development. Next time they are gonna develop a game Im gonna get myself some AIDS and fuck evrey single guy in the asshole just so he cant make a baby safely and put it on the fucking credits