Tank games

Why are there no good Tank games Cred Forums?
Also guess the tank in pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gCNhJ7GZEA
youtube.com/watch?v=_O6_qrgA-eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

autism

>sloped front
>cramped as fuck
>dat separation between the first road wheel and the other four

Russian? T-44?

Men of War is the best tank game ever made OP. Give it a try.

Also I am ashamed that I can't recognise that tank. I am more into WW2 era tanks and that one looks post WW2 which I am not as well versed in.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gCNhJ7GZEA

?

Correct!
I have played it a lot and I do agree. But I wish there were more tank focused games.

>You're driving through a field and this tank slaps your GFs ass.
>What do you?

What are some games where I can drive one of these bad boys?

Porsche Tiger

Jumbo or E8 version of the Sherman

I should have guess the other one was the T-44, I've used it in mods for AS2 before actually. BTW if you don't mind I am gonna post some autism I made in this thread.

Though I am away from my desktop and my laptop can't handle AS2 so AS1 has to suffice and no mods just vanilla teams and vehicles. People honestly don't use landmines enough in this game, I made a map based on mine use.

Here are some Burgersharts that have to get through a mine field defended by small arms fire. They have some Britteeth and commie scum backup in other locations on the map too.

Weaboo Krauts and Nippon are defenders of the airfield.

I'm pretty sure that's a Henschel.

That's not a Porsche Tiger.

German defense line, as you can see, mines everywhere.

The Germans and Japs only have small arms, no MG emplacements or AT guns or vehicles, they rely on their landmines and what they can hold in their hands completely against the allied vehicular onslaught.

Fuck you're right. I took a glance and saw it was a tiger and thought it was a trick and guessed it was a Porsche, but that turret is to far back, the Porches is way forward. Fuck me dead I am embarrassing myself today. I should probably go to bed.

Sd.Kfz. 171 Pz.Kpfw.VI Tiger I
Atleast that's what the source says.

US$125.00
125 dollaroos. Any Torrents that's from this decade?

>US$125.00
You get what you pay for.

youtube.com/watch?v=_O6_qrgA-eQ

Well I feel stupid but looking at the picture properly it's definitely just a regular Tiger 1.

Here are some brit recce units about to get BTFO'd.

There are just 4 Japanese soldiers behind those sandbags defending this area, 3 with SMG's and one with an LMG.

One of them got hit by an AT rifle from further down the line of defence, screenshotted just as it hit.

Name that APC!
Also will check out Steel beasts.

My pc broke so it's been a couple of months I don't play Armored Warfare.
Is the game still dead?
Why do you think so few people play the game? High required pc specs?

Panzer Elite Gold
T-34 vs Tiger
Spearhead
ShellShock

There's some

you misspelled Steel Beasts/ Steel Armor

Newer generation BTR?

mechs>tanks

Red Orchestra Ostfront has some pretty decent tank gameplay if you can find a server for it that is