>cannibalism
>slit throat
>Boeing 747 able to be shot down and crash on the field
>a guy with stitches for eyes and mouth
>people who can be run over or shot

>censors the words shit and motherfucker
Has censorship ever made sense?

My favourite game ever.

The European version had all cutscenes removed. It was the last time I bought a Twisted Metal game. Fuck this shit. It already was a 18+ game. Also, Twisted Metal 2 is still my favorite.

I know but it's weird the American version only censors two words

It's pretty obvious that the developers wanted to keep it uncensored but the regulation committees bullied their publisher into complying. Never made any sense to me, like a PG-13 film getting to say "fuck" only once.

It's what happens when people mindlessly follow the letter of the law.

>I know but it's weird the American version only censors two words

Completely off-topic but it's funny how American stlye censorship of censoring shit, fuck etc. in music affected Eurpean musicans. I've watche German rap song videos for example in which the "artists" censored similar curse word, even though it wouldn't have been necessary by law. They probably wanted their shitty videos to look like the American examples that they seem to look up to so much.

This game was edgy in all the right places.

It's all sony's fault. They didn't want cut only Germany ver so they cut all the fkn pal. Remember last of us gore too

>The European version had all cutscenes removed

The Britbong version had all the middle cutscenes removed but not the prologues and epilogues. The fuck is up with that. Censorship is fucking retarded.

>The word fuck is bad and should be cut
>But leave one in because it's okay to only hear it once

WHO COMES UP WITH THIS SHIT

Dont forget they cut all the movies from tm1.

I wouldn't have cared had I known before buying the game. I paid full price for a gutted version. Had I known, I would have ordered the US version or simply not bought it at all.

I was fucking confused as a kid because you could still see bits of them during the end credits

Was Minion taken out of the game? i swear to god i tried so hard to unlock him. You just beat the game with all characters, right?

I remember the problem being there were only 8 slots to save so i beat the game with 8 characters and then did the rest on a separate memory card, of course it didn't work

>Was Minion taken out of the game?

Not a clue

Censorship made the motherfucker line more memorable though.

True but still.

>the entire game is a dream world inside Sweet Tooth's head
>everyone gets particularly bad ends this time around, except for Sweet Tooth
>instead of being a demon this time around, Minion is the sane half of Sweet Tooth trying to end the dream

This game was a trip.

>That entire main menu
>Paint It Black

This explains so much. I remember thinking "fun game and all, but didn't Twisted metal normally have some plot for each character"

They did give some nice subtle hints

I had a good laugh at an episode of Breaking Bad when they put a censor bar over a note that had fuck written on it.

Like what? Minus minion's quotes, what were the other hints?

When selecting an arena it goes to Sweeth Tooth's eye, going left and right to choose a stage makes him squint his eye.

Also, everyone one is somehow placed in the same cell in the prologue

This doesnt sound like a hint

This does