What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

>goobers review bombing popular game
Surprising nobody at all.

yeah all the normal gamers are having a blast with it

all ~1000 of them

console players are more used to play shit games.

PCucks getting inferior version of game which is nothing new.

You actually made me angry enough for a split second that got me to consider replying.

Here's your (You)

No reason to get so angry over truth even if you are human abortion like other PCucks. It's only video games.

Different standards for PC and console. Like when handheld games get inflated scores for being "great for a handheld game".

PLEASE DO NOT KILL THIS GAME !!!!

I was offline from the game like for a week or more. I was about to try refund the game on Steam (after 40hours of gameplay - do not do that, they deserve money for 40h gameplay) and maybe buy Mafia 3, but today I played it for a few hours. Dude, this game has something inside, i do not mean features or performance quality, but I feel some emotional binding between me and the game.

I am afraid, that this hate-hype trend will kill this game, especially the pressure for refunds.

We will see, sad story.

>Sonyggers triggered when they lose their precious exclusives

Militant Redditors bully another promising video game developer out of the industry.

Why didn't you stop them Cred Forums?

I'm going to bully you with my cock if you don't shut the fuck up

I like how consoleshits are reinforcing the stereotype of "playing any crap thrown at them no matter how shitty" by having higher reviews.

>lose their precious exclusive

No Man's Sky was never PS4 exclusive, I don't lost anything because it still there and it's not precious because game is shit. You blew it PCuck.
PC gaming is shit. Nobody wants your games.

Sure that's why shit like Undertale, Gone Home, Sausage Roll gets high scores on PC.

Looks like I hit a nerve. Stay mad.

>buy game on pc
>game forces render at 70% of resolution
this game and studio deserve everything bad that happens to them

>gets btfo
>you mad!

Kek, PCucks are retards.

>Console score high than PC.

Consoles have lower standards.

PC has lower standards. Indie shit you can find on mobile like Gone Home or Undertale are considered GOTY there.

Giving something a 0 out of 10 on metacritic should be a honeypot trap.

Anyone who does it gets a lifetime IP ban.

Found the redditor, or rather the person copypasting autistic reddit posts.

We tried, but they formed an alliance with ebaums
There was nothing we could do

a sjw classic

for them, is a 'exclusive' against xbox and ninggers so, of course they are gonna put high numbers.

>Murray, the managing director at Hello Games, revealed that a PC version will follow the PS4 version after the timed-exclusivity period expires.

They cant even secure an exclusive.

i wanna kick you're ass