Just want create thread to make sure that anti-kun is autistic sperg with no life

Just want create thread to make sure that anti-kun is autistic sperg with no life.

FFXV thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcUSXub_ypU
youtube.com/watch?v=CX5D4Fenz5g
youtube.com/watch?v=lm4yg2LC7hk
youtube.com/watch?v=FXMJTGna_xA
youtube.com/watch?v=2j8IAXM4jfk
youtube.com/watch?v=bD6sTDH9Zdc
youtube.com/watch?v=vhGz6BLywIo
files.catbox.moe/267r4i.html
twitter.com/Fotmhero1030/status/782235445765824512
gameforce.be/
novacrystallis.com/2016/09/update-final-fantasy-xvs-visual-quality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>b-but 2 months won't help to fix anything...

He was literally on suicide watch that entire thread, it was hilarious.

Luna a CUTE!

Bad way to start a thread desu

CUTE! ANGEL!

>failing for downsampling and fps massacre bullshots

Actually good way. If Anti-kun appears he will just prove that he is autistic virgin.

>getting a Pro so XV will look even better

>nu-male fantasy XV

fuck off

LUNA CUTE! ANGEL!

Both are at the same res... the top is newer you know

I hope this means that Noctis will finally fulfill his destiny

Oh it do

Hey Cred Forums, how often anti-kun proves his autism?

ERRYDAY

>better
>looks like modded oblivion at its best
the power of brand fanaticism at work there. Expected from facebook trash

erryday brah

k

>anti-kun
Pretty sure most people loathe the direction they took with the series since XIII. You're on your own, garbage boy.

ANGEL!

every single day of his miserable existence

habed

Looks very close id say.

So, anyone who dislikes this game is just one guy with a personal grudge against you? You sound disgruntled, sort yourself out.

Yeah, especially since the 2014 stuff was on PC i'd say they did well trying to work their way up to a level close to that.

You guys think he fug Amy Shiels?

>he doesn't know

You must be new.

Not the one you're replying to, but I think the point is that that specific user tends to go crazy in threads shitposting to the point of no return.

Of course there are more than him that hates this game, but he takes it way beyond a necessary level.

Unless you're him, you shouldn't feel so defensive.

I guess this says that they're pretty much 100% canon now

Thats not the point, you can dislike it. I guess everyone fine with it. But when you ruin the threads with constant copy-pasta spam its not.

>If Anti-kun appears he will just prove that he is autistic virgin.

Just like you're proving that you're autistic virgin with this thread XV-kun.

I mean he can feel that way and she could still bite it. And besides their whole thing is that they are/were set up in an arranged marriage.

amy a cute!

noctis just wants to berry his dik in her

Noctis sends photos to Luna through diary with Umbra.

"I made i friend"

Cute.

>xvkun is anyone who says antikun

>XV-kun
>muh hurr everyone is XV-kun meme

i thought for a moment that Noctis was grabbing Prompto's junk

Even with the Brotherhood stuff, their relationship or whatever is going on in the context of their arranged engagement, still feels stiff to me.

t. retarded vanilla ps4 owner

Well yeah we knew they were canon.

>XV-kun thread where he jerks off to his waifu
Is Luna such a shitty character that she can inspire such an awful waifufag? I get that they are shilling the fuck out of her and trying REALLY hard to make people like her, but is it actually working that well?

XV fags are pitiful.

>Trying this hard.

Here's a (You) for your effort.

Will he succeed though?

New guy checking in, look at the counter. You're all pathetic.

>XV threads are now in full support of XV-kun after entire threads were full of anons mocking him

possibly the most retarded general on this website

He needs to carry on his seed.

I wanna fug Gentiana

and you?

Anyone played it at PAX or TGS? Controls improved since Platinum Demo?

Half of the posts are just him posting from his phone or a proxy probably. He's insane enough to do that.

I can't decide whether Japanese is extremely verbose to say anything or if it's just a few monosyllables spouted without words to connect them, letting the person you're talking to guess what you mean.
I guess it's both.

Yes.

>considering using that disgusting English voice over

Same ;_;

>dem boots

Just start a thread the normal way ffs
At this point you autist just try to bait each other into shitposting

t. Antikun.

Why do you guys care about graphics so much? It's the story and enjoyment value which will decide if XV is worth playing or not.

NOCTO DAIYJOBO

>people mocking him
You one one guy anti-kun, responding to the same post from his phone and PC. He's insane enough to do that.

>topless female characters
>no nipples
Who is Shiva?

Most people are annoyed by the shitposters and XV-kun has been relatively quiet for a few days.
That's already enough to make people hate the other -kuns more

Actually it's only antikun that shitposts about the graphics.

WHO HAD ANY IDEA IT WOULD

WHO COULD BELIEVE IT WOULD

Like....user-kuns?

>everyone is anti-kun
Even i've been called anti-kun and other dumb personas because it told you guys to just ignore the shitposters, but that doesn't seem to fit into your childs play where everyone needs the last word

They probably mean Arachne.

Played at GC was way better than PD.
I don't think they tweaked the combat too much since then
What?

Looks like we're getting the most massive adamantoise yet.
Hope its drops some sweet materials for crafting.

I agree with you holy shit

>30 september they said.

Pic the best one:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcUSXub_ypU

youtube.com/watch?v=CX5D4Fenz5g

youtube.com/watch?v=lm4yg2LC7hk

youtube.com/watch?v=FXMJTGna_xA

youtube.com/watch?v=2j8IAXM4jfk

I just bought a 4K TV partly for this. It's not the only reason obviously, but it was one of the things in the mack of my mind when I decided to pick it up.

You act like people don't hate the shitposters more. They're even more autistic than XV-kun. I wonder why you'd think that.

I mean, he already ruined one half of a thread yesterday and took an obvious joke thread way too seriously. Despite how much i look forward to this game, i still hate him just as much as the shitposters cause he gievs them fuel. But i'm not allowed to say that because i will just be called one of your -kuns

>Watching trailers for the game you buy
Nice way to get me spoiled faggot.

It's hilarious, antikun swore on his life that it wouldn't get upgraded and then it did. Why didn't he kill himself yet?

I think replying with "What?" is about the most stupid reply you can do ever on the Internet.
What is your problem, little boy?

If this game turns out to be good them I might get a Pro for this. Already have a 4K TV anyway so I'm curious to see if that checkerboard shit is any good.

It's considered shitposting to not love Luna/think any part of the graphics aren't absolutely amazing?

>other dumb personas
Only one person says this and it's Whiny-kun. You also keep pretending there is no such thing as Anti-kun. Sup Whiny-kun. What's next? Going to spout more "ebin u said the name" meme post in some desperate attempt to act like no one recognizes how you type or your agenda?

Now fix the hair.

How you get spoiler by simple trailers?

16 yr old Luna is cute

I also just bought a 4k TV and am planning on buying a PS4 Pro for this.
That's about 1k on a single game, though obviously at least the TV will be getting some use for other things too.

>219 posts

>current thread only at 91

No of course there's anti-kun
I'm just saying that you guys should stop calling each other those dumb things. But as you see, you already keep going, there's no help for these threads and i'm already a shitposter in your eyes because i don't go full autistic mode like you

Thats my quote you fucking thief.

Uncovered trailer, E3 13 trailer, Dawn trailer, Niflheim battle footage and TGS16 trailer are the best ones.

That was last thread, it got to over 320 posts at 55 ips.

>what is discussion

Don't get me wrong I hate FFXV-kun too.
I just think that the shitposters are way worse than he is because they post the same bullshit in every thread

the hair on the left looks better.

DUDE nice thread man
I think we only had this thread like 500 times over the past 6 months

But you defend shitposters while pretending you don't, then you list a bunch of names you read in these threads in some weak attempt to act as if because you said them first that somehow discredits the notion of them being people who post here.

More importantly, how do you get spoiled from a game that is mostly about combat and leveling?
This isn't like The Last of Us which is just an interactive movie.

E3 2013 > TGS 2016 > Uncovered = TGS 2014 > Jumo Festa 2015 > Dawn > shit > E3 2016.

>waaaah people are not allowed to have the same opinion as me
Faggot

"Too much is Never Enough" or "I Will Be" ???

youtube.com/watch?v=bD6sTDH9Zdc

youtube.com/watch?v=vhGz6BLywIo

So what was the point then? I mean it's obvious that most of the posts were him.

Yeah and i just hide the same shit every thread, same with the replies from xv-kun and his own share of pasta and images

No, it's considered shitposting to do what Nomura-kun, Antikun and Whiny-kun do. But of course you need to stawman an argument because you don't actually have one.

Somnus

In one of the trailer, they show older character fighting Ifrit.

>woman wearing a kimono miniskirt
>in a european themed setting

Full
Retard

Seeing how fast he's dying, chances are that she wouldn't get any child support.

Ok

Sounds like everything that isn't jerking off to the game and Luna are shitposting then. :^)

The hair on the left is objectively better though and is individual strands too, the hair on the right is just a polygon slab.

We want to talk about the game, not your ad hominem attacks against an imaginary samefag.
Get a life. Move on.

John Wick 2 looking good

TMINE, no contest. Probably the first vocal FF theme I actually like.

And how does you saying "hurr stop pointing out that there are shitposters" while you defend them somehow making threads better? Your apologist nature is why these threads turn to shit.

You mean the last thread where Antikun was dumping all his meme images and pasta, samefagging out his ass? That thread?

Here is more spoilers: Noctis will fight all the usual summons and enemies you would expect.
You heard it here first!

I double that, i listenin it since release.

At this point, Luna might be even richer than Noctis considering the current state of Insomia. If anything, Noctis might need financial support from her to rebuild Insomia.

>imaginary samefag.
Anti-kun is the only one who pretends there isn't an Anti-kun.

Yeah the thread where you wouldn't stop doing the same thing
Oh wait i mean good job! SQUASH THEM

She is not just an average woman ^)

Worlds better than that bullshit from the end of XIII.

>those fucking censors
Every time.

XV has locations based on various cultures, from modern Japanese, Cuban, Italian, European, medieval.

We don't know if Gentiana is actually native from Tenebrae or not, we really don't know anything about her.

Ah yes, can't have a day without at least three XV threads like these

>We want to talk about the game
>look at the first 50 posts
>"game looks so good get a Pro for it!"
>"CUTE LUNA IS CUTE! CUTE! ANGEL! ANGEL!"
>gameplay

And who cares about the thing I did that night?

So what? Maybe Luna had it right

And who cares if I'm coming back alive?

So what? 'Least I have the strength to fight

GOTTA TELL HIM TO SQUISH AM I RITE ROW ROW FITE DA POWA

>implying he'll be around to rebuild anything
I expect him to expel Niflheim, deal with the Plague, and then die as the Lucian Martyr King of legends. Lucis will become a democracy and the age of the old god-kings and whatnot will be over.

GOT DAMN, they are killing it with those graphics.

>gameplay is the only part of a game
kk

If no Aranea route we riot

>only three new screenshots
>no video footage to make webms out of

They're giving us scraps. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SHILL THIS GAME WITH THIS PITTANCE

It looks stupid though, same reason having fantasy monsters in some fake modern city looks stupid. The design in this game is FUCKED. The graphics are great, but the art direction is just...

Im addicted to threads like this one ^)

>you can only discuss one thing about the game ever

Yes, how badly you want to fuck Luna is clearly a very important part of the game that warrants a great deal of discussion.

Monsters inside the city? You're on drugs?

Yes

It'll either end with Noctis dead and the Lucis line over, or with Noctis reforming the entire structure

Whatever you do, don't play FFI-VIII. Seeing medieval knights in space would give you an aneurysm.

there's a webm of noctus fighting a monster on some rooftop balcony area at night with streelamps

spoken like a true American who doesn't know shit about Europe

Maybe just don't for a while. Cred Forums won't change the world

>same reason having fantasy monsters in some fake modern city looks stupid.

How is that stupid? Have you never heard of urban fantasy? Have you even played a Final Fantasy game in your life? Did you spazz out when you saw modern tanks and hovercrafts, mechs and spaceships in FF4 with all the medieval castles and knights?

Because it was part of invasion. Niflheim control these beasts by some technology.

I prefer well done and coherent fantasy, like the witcher or the souls series

even still, this FF is weird as fuck, you got guys dressed like male models from a GQ photoshoot in the streets fighting armored knight soldiers next to modern japanese police cars as steampunk airships fly overhead, shit looks dumb

Either you are gay or a woman, in which case you need to leave.

>Have you never heard of urban fantasy?

Yeah, like Supernatural and Vampire Diaries. I never saw any episodes with Sam and Dean fighting medieval knights and shit that invaded the city in tanks.

Does FF7 trigger you? What about Pokemon? What about Digimon? What about any urban fantasy?

Oh well In the end it's still a poor God of War clone for weeaboos and fujoshits.

The Caelum reign will end, most likely. His father was the 113th Caelum king (obviously a symbolic number) but Noctis is 114th, which doesn't really mean anything. Final Fantasy also likes the "end of an era" theme.

>I prefer well done and coherent fantasy, like the witcher or the souls series

maybe jrpgs arent for you.

>like the witcher or the souls series
So two completely medieval fantasy settings. Whereas FF has always been a mix of different eras, ALWAYS.

Actually, he might want to stay away from all video games, cinema, TV and literature.
Also he should avoid going outside, especially when people are gathering.

>I never saw any episodes with Sam and Dean fighting medieval knights and shit that invaded the city in tanks.

But you did see FF4 where it had a medieval fantasy setting but then suddenly modern Tank armory and then hovercrafts, mechs and spaceships alongside the medieval knights and fantasy monsters.

I never saw japanese police cars in FF games.

I wish it had Einhander music in the radio

Kek

New CG render of Cidney.

But you saw generic Japanese ramen stalls in FFVII, in a city that was inspired by New York of all places.

Why do her tits look smaller?

Dem boilers

And XV is a urban fantasy mixed mixed with medievil fantasy with mechs. The point is fantasy based on reality so it has a basis in real life for it's locations design. Insomnia is based on tokyo which is why it has that and looks like Shinjuku, while Altissia is based on Venice which is why it looks like Venice, where Lestallum is based on Havana Cuba which is why it looks like a run down Havana cuban town, where Leide is a desert area based on the american south which is why it has those olden style american gas stations, diners and folks speaking in southern accents.

Compared to what?

They look the same.

And this is just a comparison between the CGI model and her in game model.

>implants

D R O P P E D

Wouldn't be the first time in FF, either. Midgar had a biopunk New York and fantasy China-Japan, FFVIII was full of fantasy France and Belgium, X was fantasy Okinawa, XII had a fantasy Morocco, Turkey, Roman/British Empire, India and so on.

>yfw you realize he's younger than her
He'd better bang her fast, or he won't be leaving any heirs at all.

I want to protect this smile :(

Honestly this feels unrealistic, they just pulling Ubisoft but in reverse. Should we believe that? Its bother me.
In other hand they never hesitated to show even shitty footage from XBone, with 640p resolution dips.
I don't know what to think, how they achieved that?

Which of these is newer/running on a standard PS4?

Oh good.

It's not going to look like total ass.

where did you get these

I'm playing dusace right now andit still has something unique to it, the screenshot really doesn't do it justice

sorry i saw it in an earlier thread, but the original filenames looked to be from twitter

>181 posts
>38 posters
What the fuck is wrong with FFXV threads?

I wish you could just turn off the enemies in duscae. I just want to walk around take screenshots and not be interupted by shit every 5 seconds. Also thef act that you don't react to hits at all is retarded

Does this mean that XV will be good?

;_;

A bit of discussion and a lot of shitposting

wtf i love FFXV now

At least he knows the XV team appreciates him.

UNF

Yosuke Naora know what he is talking about. FFXV will deliver in every aspect.

It doubt it will be bad

>all these beauties
>and then there's Iris
genki girl a shit. SHIT!

thanks for the bigger picture

god damn i love Gen's design

i can't believe the game would have released yesterday if it was on schedule. i'm glad they are polishing it, but still it is just unbelievable how i could have been playing this right now

I see they got the Loli and MILF fetishes covered.

Meh, it works out better for me since I have school and work to worry about right now now that the game is coming out during the holidays I'll probably have more time to play it.

>not realizing that SE intentionally made downgraded FFXV bullshots in the beginning to """"fix"""" it in later """"upgraded"""" bullshots to generate even more hype

You all fell for the reverse-Jew.

it also works for me since i wouldn't have money to get it now, but i will during my winter job. but fuck, i really really need to save for a car this time.

muh honor

>FFXV, Gravity Rush 2, TLG all release in a 2 week period

Speaking of her design, it's interesting that an ageless character has Japanese design influences. The Platinum Demo and Brotherhood kind of suggested that Japanese was the older language of Lucis, before they adopted English.

+pokemon SuMo

I tried to put together Noctis' skill tree.
files.catbox.moe/267r4i.html

Unfortunately I can't find good enough videos, so still missing some stuff.

Anyone has the bits which I'm missing?

Man i swear, Nomuracucks are the worst in the whole fanbase, he is just telling the guy who work on this game for that he hopes ITS AS GOOD AS NOMURA. Fucking hell, im really triggered.

I do wonder if we'll get proper background on her...especially yeah since her outfit is so different form anything we've seen so far of the game, location and character wise.

>The Platinum Demo and Brotherhood kind of suggested that Japanese was the older language of Lucis

Please explain.

There will be doujins, right?

TLG should be like 10 hours long tops; Gravity Rush 2 about 15-20. XV and Pokemon are the only real time-wasters there.

what does airstepping look like?

The demo made me hope that GR2 hits 30 hours of content

So?
I out 30 hours into GR1 and enjoyed it more than quite a lot of games that year

I'm not trying plow through these games.

You have a problem

I think he's talking about how all of the old books you see in Platinum are Japanese.
You can also see Noctis taking notes in Japanese at one point in Brotherhood.

If you explore Noct's room in PD, pretty much all books (travel guides, cookbooks, manuals, hunting mags etc.) are in English, but he also has an old multiple-volume historical epic called The Silence of Knowledge, which is written in Japanese. In Brotherhood he reads a political report written in English, but his own personal comments written on the margins are in Japanese.

Looks like they removed a few rocks and shit. It's pretty much imposbbile to recreate the new image
I made a few more, but the one that has the right perspective has a huge rock in front of the watertower

Pfft, that's not anything. America and Japan are just the biggest markets.

Anything new lately? Haven't kept up to date since that stream with the fishing glitch.

like jumping while in the air.

Japan is pretty irrelevant nowadays. The biggest markets for FF are NA and EU.

it looks too gorgeous now...

If that was irrelevant they won't make PS4 Slim Bundles with P5 and FFXV

Can't jilt the home market, bro.

Yes.

They will all be yaoi.

XV won't sell as many units as NA/EU, but JP games sell for nearly $100 there instead of the $60 here. Not to mention all the tie-ins and marketing deals and what not they can get over there.

Yes.

Prompto captured and gangbanged or GTFO

why is her midsection so long

it looks so wrong

There will be stream tomorrow

Please be Duscae

tall

fag

so where is the video of the new gameplay

It's hard to gauge how big Gentiana's tits are because her outfit is covering them, but from what I can tell from the contour lines these are her tits?

It better be something. Fuckers have 2 more months before release.

link to video?

this game and kingdom heats 3 is the only reason i haven't killed myself yet to be honest

Man they're really at every gaming event out there

>this is how they're going to hid Tifa's titties in FF7R

Who here /lunafreya/ ? I don't think i've liked an FF girl as much since Lulu.

You're optimistic.

That faggot is one of the biggest Nomuracucks I've seen, he was on the FFXV forums too.

They better be. What are we going to do for 60 days? Live off of 3 screenshots and the awful gamescom footage?

We saw a very blurry glimpse of Niflheim, got graphical upgrades (), and the ESRB synopsis told us people are going to get impaled a lot.

Im not surprised he is dirty arab.

Because that is a photo of a poster so the perspective is skewed.

same here
if 2.8 is shit i might just end it early

According to twitter, the latest build has a completely new tree which is nothing like this.

twitter.com/Fotmhero1030/status/782235445765824512

She's kind of eh. I mean she's pretty but she's the female lead, she doesn't get credit for that. She just seems like another Tifa where all of her development is entirely dependent on Noctis's development. Then again this is just going on what I saw in Kingsglaive. I'm still playing catch up with XV

>they better be
Why? We get like 2 trailers a year + scans every few weeks + hours of gameplay from new builds + screenshots and shit
Most games get maybe a trailer per year

It will just be chapter 1 stuff, that's what they are getting people to play at events to give them a taste of the game. Just because we here have all seen chapter 1 stuff doesn't mean everyone who goes to those things has.

k

Is there a better version of this? I wanna know what the text says

>luna
>lulu

You have awful taste.

>FFX-2 Rikku > FFX-2 Yuna > Yuna >>>> Leblanc > Rikku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paine > Dona >>>> Lulu

im trying to fin the video for top but cant find shit becasue japanese.
Any one know where is it from?

There is alot of people who praise the goddess. I just don't want to trigger people for waifu wars. But i really like her. Feel the same, but my favorites always been Agrias and Tifa.

What do people even expect from 2.8? Nomura already said the combat would be more like BBS and the graphics are clearly far from KH3 levels even jugding by early KH3 footage
But people will shit on it no matter what if it's not 1:1 KH2MF
They might as well remake 2FM every year so people are happy

You know I wonder if Gentiana is related to Gladio and Iris.

Back when we first learned her name was Gentiana last year I considered that she is related to Gladio because both of them have flower related names, both their names start with G, and both of them are in a bodyguard position to royalty. And I was thinking that the reason she wears black is because she is actually from Insomnia too.

Isn't it odd that they are just calling her Gentiana and not a last name? She's even on the same page as Iris there. Maybe not a sister or even their mother, but like a cousin maybe?

I agree. There'd be less PR as we get closer to launch.

Hi yassir, you dirty ugly arab.

>FFX-2 versions

Who was he on the forums?

shes flat brah

Grow a penis.

Luna is shit and is pretty much confirmed dead anyway lmao

there´s no video, only screenshots which is werid as fuck.

So basically "Daemons" is the word they use for monsters in XV, or is it just specifically evil monsters. Like is Garula a Daemon even though they are peaceful?

Then don't read through all of the replies. Do you also post every post from forums and other twitter posts here?

I think Genitalia fucks like a mother bear.

Same name as his twitter

Evil creatures who mostly appears at night. Garula is peaceful.

No, it refers to the night-time monsters only. Also the reason why Ignis refuses to drive at night.

Hi

well they're monsters specifically related to the plague of the stars, so they only appear at night.

>Do you also post every post from forums and other twitter posts here?

Yes. Why not?

i enjoyed dream drop desu, now that its in 60fps it is probably going to feel even better to me because of flow motion. 0.2 looks pretty good, and the movie looks like the best movie out of all 3

Nah, that pic only proves my point that her tits are covered but the contours show her outfit is hiding them mammaries.

You shut our dirty whore mouth. She's just wearing a lot of tight wrappings in all black. They're the gold at the end of the rainbow when she finishes slowly unwrapping herself in front of you.

Why? Keep it on those websites

Kill yourself Nomuracuck.

>we finally get new juicy information
>people just complain about tits changing size between renders instead

Have fun

I'm kind of turned on now.

cute angel!

Nah and no

We having fun here, so why not. That why its anonymous board you know.

lulu would probably be my waifu if i ever had one. there just isn't too much fanart of her

So what do you like the sound of more? LunaFreya or LunaFrena?

Oh shit so the one we saw up to now was just the one they put in the demo people played at events then?

haha usernames

Freya of course.

>Freyja (/ˈfreJə/; Old Norse for "(the) Lady") is a goddess associated with love, sex, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death.

yes

Lunafreya since both Luna and Freya are real names and they both have meaning that thematically fit the character and the game. Frena is just made up.

Its from brand new build.

So, is it Frena Crescent in Japanese?

You just post random tweets and then call them cucks on an image board. If that's fun to you then there's something wrong with you
It's out of place just like all the shitposts

I'm normally indifferent towards FF girls (they're hot, but tend to be boring), but there's something about Lunafreya I'm really liking. She kind of reminds me of Ashe, except without the short-sighted edginess.

I pick this one

>Runafurēna Nokkusu Furūre

>You just post random tweets and then call them cucks on an image board.
Are you really this retarded? That tweet was from a post Yusuke Naora did when talking about him leaving SE and that he was greatful to be a part of FFXV team, then that Nomuracuck comes in and spouts "hurr hope it's as good as le nomura's vision XD".

And now you are DEFENDING that fucking retard, that arab shitstain nomuracuck.

No. She was called Freija in moonspeak.

What am i supposed to see here? I don't see the reason in constantly posting tweets

She's a goddess

cute! angel!

>all these posts about waifus and tits

gaming truly is dead and Cred Forums killed it

>I don't see the reason to make fun of Nomruacucks
Because you are one? Of course you'd defend them, you're a fucking apologist.

Better than the constant shitposting. In dick, unity.

Grow up man
Noone gave a shit until you posted it. I use twitter for news and nothing else, there're probably thousands of posts like these. All you do is post them to circlejerk hate them
Your caps words won't make your post any better

Game isn't out yet you smartass grandpa.

So this is the power of xv fans
WOW

CUTE! ANGEL!

You must be new.

So because it's a post where that guy is calling out that yasircunt on being a nomuracuck that somehow means no one gives a shit? Why are you defending him? That yasir faggot posted on the XV forums too and I always see he makes cancer posts to the XV twitter and to XV related twitter posts, always cocksucking Nomura. Why does pointing that fact out bother you? Why are you defending a Nomuracuck?

People talking about waifu's and tits on Cred Forums isn't new.

Why are you so triggered by it that you have to bring it here?

nobody said anything about nomuracucks until you said it. you're just starting shit for no reason

>starting out the thread with shitposting
Fake XV fan detected. You're a phony.

What color are Luna's nipples, pink?

still better than downgrade circlejerking

I wasn't the guy that posted the picture you retard, I'm asking why are you triggered that someone is posting evidence of Nomuracucks being fucking cancer to people who work on XV, on a post where that XV dev is saying he is leaving SE and was grateful to be a part of XV no less. Don't you fucking see how cancer that Nomuracucks shit is? Don't you fucking see how you are being cancer just from defending such cancer?

>waaah no one said anything before the thing happened
Wow no fucking shit dickhead.

I guess filling the Skill tree will take some time

Limit breaks confirmed, neat.

And i'm asking, cause clearly by your logic everyone already knows it

>>waaah no one said anything before the thing happened
>Wow no fucking shit dickhead.
you're acting like a dickhead for no reason. why do you care, why are you starting arguments. so the guy is a nomuracuck and he is cancer, what now? just fucking let it go

I thought she'd be flat but she's got a pretty good size here :^)

Choose, Cred Forums.

I doubt Yusuke even cares, neither should you. I doubt the guy will stop posting on twitter after you post an image of his tweet here

Why are you triggered that people are posting evidence of Nomruacucks being cancer to people on the XV dev team?

No, you are defending a dickhead for no reason. I'm not starting anything, I didn't post the picture, someone else did and it fucking showed a Nomuracuck being cancer to Yusuke Naora on a post he made saying he is leaving SE and is grateful to have worked on XV, then that Nomuracuck spouted his cancer and now you are defending him because it was posted here. Why the fuck are you such a fucking apologist to Nomuracucks?

I'll take both.

I dunno if I should be excited or cautious.

That's not the pro though. That's the regular ps4. Or so they said on the stream.

I'm just wondering myself why you do it, cause by your logic everyone already knows it

The greeneyed goddess.
Easy

Get your shitty fanart out of here.

That's not the fucking point, he doesn't need to say anything, the point is that is proof of Nomuracucks being cancer once again.

It's not even being posted here for him to stop, and I didn't even post that image, that user posted it here to point out that Nomuracucks are cancer and ALWAYS WILL BE. And you are fucking defending Nomuracucks.

If that makes you sleep at night

>No, you are defending a dickhead for no reason. I'm not starting anything, I didn't post the picture, someone else did and it fucking showed a Nomuracuck being cancer to Yusuke Naora on a post he made saying he is leaving SE and is grateful to have worked on XV, then that Nomuracuck spouted his cancer and now you are defending him because it was posted here. Why the fuck are you such a fucking apologist to Nomuracucks?
jesus christ man. i'm really not in the mood to go all out like you are. stop sperging out, i already said he is cancer, but what now? where are you going with this? save your energy for something else

What the fuck are you even trying to say? By my logic what? I'm pointing out a Nomuracuck who is known as being one to people who may otherwise not know, because I've seen him be a Nomuracuck constantly both on the XV forums and on twitter.

Does xv-kun even like videogames?
He acts like every game that came out before and comes out after XV is total garbage

Fuck off Whiny-kun you apologist cunt. Don't you have a "b-but u said the name le usernames and shit XD" meme post to spout in some desperate attempt to defend them while you pretend you aren't?

From a marketing point of view, this was a silly idea.
The skill tree they showcased up to now was crap and unfit for an RPG, it didn't really incite people to buy the game.
They fixed it, but didn't actually tell anyone... what a silly thing to do.

Just fucking stop being an apologist already. If you can't see why that user posted that image showing evidence of Nomuracucks being cancer then you really are beyond help.

Alright, good for you

ok

Where did I ever act that? So apparently I'm not allowed to defend something I look forward to now? So apparently only shitposts are valid statements? So apparently I'm not allowed to say anything to anyone who has anything negative to say about XV because that apparently means I don't like video games and only think XV is the best game ever made and everything else is garbage?

Do you even fucking read the shit you post?

I don't understand how that's supposed to work, isn't Armiger his limit break?

Not today sorry

Who's this literal who you posted, how's he/she able to play a new build of the game? Don't recalling another event coming up soon.

I know it isn't. But the quality of that screenshot is making me think the Pro version will look great.

>that water
>that pubic foilage
>those overblown colors

Do you really think most people go "I'm not buying it unless it has 200 skill nodes to unlock? The mainstream market doesn't give a shit.

Probably someone involved in testing games for Microsoft or Sony.

Yeah, it looks better than any other open world Action RPG on PS4 of comparable scale.

Do you even like any other games except for FFXV though?

I recall Tabata mentioning some really high-level skills last year, with Noctis turning into water mist and such. Maybe it's that.

And it's like you didn't even read what I just said.

Not like it has much competition

you also forgot

>that shitpost attempt

Upscaled instead of native? Seems like a waste and a cash grab.

are you really XV-kun?

Do you though

People that care about RPGs, which are ultimately the people that will buy this, care about this.

I thought you were?

i'm asking because you replied to the guy who was talking about xv-kun only liking xv. obviously.

Of course he is, he's the only one that would take his time to reply to every fucking post seperately

The PS4 has other RPGs?

>with Noctis turning into water mist and such.

That sounds stupid.

Yeah, but do you though

He's literally magic. Why wouldn't he?

And you try and call other people autistic, typical Whiny-kun.

No shit retard.

We are at the point where people just except being called kuns and reply to it accordingly.
These threads are fucking weird

I want to see Noctis clone skill. I think it will be cool.

Why?

Then he should be turning his 3 fag friends into women, make Gladia a futa, and get to Noctis orgying.

So no? That's sad

DONT YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT FFXV

Becoming ephemeral is literally the base of all of his powers.
Did you not see how dodge works?

He said he played it at the Gameforce event in Belgium.
>gameforce.be/

>382 posts
>55ip
Only in FFXV threads, lads.

I won't believe shit until i see it, you guys just believe random people if you like it and say people lie when it comes from sites like neogaf or some shit

Is it looking to just be the 4K upscale it has going for it? If that's the case then I definitely won't be getting one. I was mainly thinking the game would have improvements on the Pro even at 1080p.

6 PM BST tomorrow stream at twitchcon

>Interactive Segment, Exclusive Reveal, and Giveaway

the rts thread that just archived had like 40 or so people in it. this isnt new

I really hope they plan more DLC outfits. I'm not a terribly huge fan of Noctis's plain outfit or any of the DLC so far.

In particular, I'm interested in Squall's attire and Cloud's outfit game or movie. Both are good, but movie would probably look better in motion with all the flowing robe shit and all the jumping around Noctis does.

I don't understand, people having a discussion is funny?

I don't really believe him but it would be pretty interesting if it was true

5-6 posts per 1 poster, what exactly wrong with this?

Screenshots of latest ATR prove he is right tho and game looks very nice.

Plus 999AP abilities means Tabata delivered lmao.

>Antikun on suicide watch
>Kagari BTFO
>Nomuracucks on suicide watch
XV-kun was right all along

Source?

finally some new stuff

Supposedly the original Versus XIII outfit is available as well.

All the new ATR proved is that it looks better than GC

>Noctis in Squall's outfit
Oh god I hope so, I want to see how that looks. Squall is my favorite character. I was let down by him not being featured in LR. At least let us use his fucking gunblade, fuck Lightning's, come on.

You guys blow every simple news out of the fucking water just because some shitposter said otherwise before. Is having skills really that amazing?
It should be something that doesn't even need comfirmation

I was just worried that they won't change Gamescom state of skills, but i think they worked a lot on it.

That would be fine. I liked that one.

Sue me, I'm a fan of big stupid weeb capes/overcoats in my weeb fiction.

Maybe they just locked skills that you'd aquire through story or dungeon progress behind a AP wall

But what's the FPS gonna be in the top when moving?

Of course, it is cool as fuck, while the new one is just gay.

Sadly but not 60. Only stable 30.

STOP POSTING YOUR GARBAGE FANART

JUST STOP

I'd rather have stable 30 than dipping 60

You deserved it you stupid cunt.

I'm probably one of the very, very, VERY few fans of the original game that actually liked Cloud's Advent Children look, even moreso than his ghetto-rigged SOLDIER uniform.

I don't know why, I think it just looks cleaner and more comfortable to wear, but I kind of like the fantasy biker twist they added to it.

His magic looks pretty cool in slow-mo.

you post shitty art.

i like his advent children outfit more. simple designs are lame.

This guy is obviously paid by Tabata and XV-kun. Game is flop.

you're a fish

>paid by xv-kun
kek

literally the first google result for versus xiii fanart

How many times will we have this thread until the game releases?

Why is Gentiana so hot?

First one I posted is drawn byh Nomura (or at least I'm pretty sure it was)...which is the only other image I posted in this thread.

You must have me confused with someone else

because of himecut, ara-ara quality, and dem boots

well we have about 3 threads a day, game releases in 59 days, you do the math.

>that gladio

Seriously how they managed that? Its looks impossible.

16 hours per day working shifts.

I heard you can have a dodge without MP by using warp while having magic equipped.
Can you do that indefinitely?

They suddenly remembered to actually put effort into it

GR1 is like 15-20 hours and 2 is 2.5x bigger

Wow almost as if discussion is taking place.

Depends on the thread
Most XV threads are not exactly discussion for the most part

That person uploaded new screenshots from what they played too, including some new loading screen pics

You can't
Magic warping is just faster, more precise and has more invulnerability frames
It still uses MP

No, warping with magic equipped just consomes lower amount of MP.

Then he should upload some skilltrees

You still use mp but very little and yes you can

whenever i try to do stuff like that i always fail

because mysterious older woman with a hime cut

my mom is a closet gambling addict

At least you have a mom

If you rotate with a greatsword to gain MP, doesn't it mean you can stay in the air and dodge indefinitely?

nice joke

Depends on the final MP gain, but for some extend
It's not too useful you warp in and out all the though at least against the giant. Some enemies might need it, but i doubt it

no 12 is way better

Thank you fucked up Japanese work culture

There was some preproduction stuff on the Kingsglaive bluray, one of the showed Ravus already having his purple mecharm in the scene where he confronts Luna before she leaves. I think they were just using that as placeholder before they made his actual model for the movie.

Sounds retarded, at some point they work on the game half asleep and fuck shit up

Noct is actually holding one in that pic

breh

I wish they kept the purple eyes

I love the idea that the people making the movie have no idea what it will actually look like until the render, which takes weeks if not months, finishes.

Have they announced the PC port yet?

Some of these look like straight out of FF14

Yeah that's one of the preproduction stuff. That also proves Luna did in fact have purple eyes initially.

This is the scene I was talking about here

post a link to the full album nigger

source?

Well it's preproduction stuff that isn't going through any actual lighting rendering or effects passes

Luna also originally in the movie had the roen dress they made for Stella.

novacrystallis.com/2016/09/update-final-fantasy-xvs-visual-quality/

>Tear and share

Oh sweet, thanks.

This art is really great. Whoever did the art for FFXV should be given a raise.

I think its Yosuke Naora :)

And Clarus also still had his long slicked hair and beard design that he did in the 2013/2015 CG stuff. And these were both in mid 2015.

Didn't they mention that KG rendering used some tools from Luminous? ARR is built on Luminous too.

Yuki Matsuzawa. He also did this mural and the art of Regis holding kid Noctis.

This is hands down the most unappealing picture of Luna.

stop posting it

Yuki Matsuzawa, actually. One of the FFXV main artists.

No, why would it use a game engine? It's a CGI movie by SE's Visual Works Studio with a few outsourced CG studios from overseas.

Okay how the fuck do they even use those rifles.

>tfw ill never be able to draw this good

don't give up, keep working on your skills.

Not with that attitude!

Game has no multiplayer, good luck selling more than 100 units

99 is enough

Never heard of him. Seems like SE has alot of good talents.

Just practice.

Actually most of them left and/or are freelancers at this point

It's also not gonna be out on PC. It'll sell 10 copies at best. lmao

post more FFXV art

multiplayer is literally cancer, good lord it doesn't have any

He's a relative newcomer, before XV I've only seen him do some concept art for a game called Murdered that SE published.

how did they do this? No seriously how? 2 months isn't enough to upgrade the game this much.

It is when a few lines can fuck up a lot. According to Naughty Dog, Last of Us also had a lot of problems before the one month delay

Crunch time everyone is working overdrive.

Probably because Luminous wasn't completed 2 months ago

i honestly don't know what they were thinking with the gamescom build, but i have seen some conspiracists say that the GC build was purposefully made to look ugly

I think they really find something that were holding them back, maybe some error in code you know or some stuff like that.
Or maybe they just dowgraded it on purpose to justify delay, but i doubt its true.

Games often come together only at the very last minute. TLOU is a well-known example; it was supposedly completely unplayable 2 weeks before it went gold.

who else doesn't feel lonely when they have a thread open that is actively getting new posts?

I have my cat

I feel lonely 24/7 honestly.

me as well. do you live on your own?

Anyone else just not care about Luna? She just feels like yet another boring generic waif who will end up mainly existing to be waifubait with Noctis. Cidney, Aranea and Gentiana are also all more attractive. She also has a REALLY obnoxious fanbase without the game even having come out.

>tfw i get a subscription to gameinformer just so I could have this cover

worth it

i know probably not feasible especially with cost of taking care of them, but i recommend a pet. really helps with that feeling

Don't even try. Im fan of Luna and im bot obnoxious. Actually youre very toxic right now.
About attractiveness its depends on opinions.

Multiplayer is what maintains the industry healthy
Singleplayer does not contributes anything

I have gaki no tsukai stream open almost all the time.

My cat dies week ago, it was painful to watch.

Yes. I'm 26 years old and I live alone in an apartment right next to school. I haven't had friends since I was in the military 4 years ago

I want a Norwegian Forest cat but my apartment doesn't allow pets

sorry to hear, user. i know that pain all too well, but with time comforted by the fact i had my dog in my life for the time i did and the love we shared.

I feel you. My cat had a difficult operation (which took almost the whole day) and the vet said he had 50% of making it through the night. When I woke up he was already dead.

I agree, you are obnoxious and probably a bot.

jesus fuck that's so cute.

I'm sorry user. Back in May I had to bury my 14 year old cat that had AIDS. It was truly terrible.

My parents also take my dog away from me to their home. They live a little out of town.