twitter.com/KyleBosman/status/708445404400975873
youtube.com/watch?v=7i1ylWxKJjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kyle Bosman?
He's on easy allies several times a week

no one gives a shit about easy allies

we just want Bosman

>3 minutes

Not a big fan of the background. His jumper looks super comfy though.

This show was actually pretty alright.
Except for the youtuber skits that had nothing to do with games.
Like the stupid baby song.

gay weak numale prick

Everything outside the trailers, gameplay segments, Bosman, and Keighley's bit at the end was shit.

The show should just be those two.

>half an hour on some dumb game show no one cares about
>five minutes on "PlayStation VR First Unboxing with iJustine and Nadeshot"

And fucking Bosman gets 3 minutes? Are you fucking serious?

Man, at least we're getting something.

I dunno man, interviews with developers and voice actors seems pretty alright for a live show like this.
But you are right, I couldn't give less of a shit about them bringing popular youtubers.

And bosman doesn't even want to do his own show

so where does that leave us

>eceleb cancer
Fuck off.

I'm fine with the game segments, even if they're not the stuff I'm looking forward to. I'm talking about that Skit game thing with Troy Baker that was barely an interview. And it lasted 20 minutes longer than it needed to.

>"battle born i...i cant help u"
>"a lot of these are from battle born"

vintage bosman

Fuck off Eceleb cancer

No

do it right or don't do it at all
half-assing it doesn't fly

>Bosman back
>For 3 minutes
>No bonus bits

This isn't what I wanted

don't even care, he had a shit taste then,
so probably, he is going to have shit taste now.

>Get canned from GT
>Start EZA
>Make up a flimsy excuse to not do another show for the group even though it would help them greatly
>Do another show separately from the channel anyways
>Barely make new episodes because he's a sperg who needs everything just right and throws out full episodes that people probably would have enjoyed anyways
>Shitcan that show too so he can work for dorito pope

Did anyone watch Bosman v Wozniak today? At the end of the stream Kyle explained that the viewing numbers for youtube Gaming were below what they were expecting, but Kyle's segment was were it peaked with comments/likes etc.

None of the producers could figure it out because they don't know who Kyle is. They approached him after the show and asked him "Why was there so much buzz for your segment? You don't have that many twitter followers or twitch subscribers".

>They approached him after the show and asked him "Why was there so much buzz for your segment? You don't have that many twitter followers or twitch subscribers".

That's both sad and also wonderful that they got thrown for such a loop

If Kyle had made Bosman At Home part of the EZA Patreon he would have been obligated to do it weekly. The EZA Patreon is never going to be big enough to support the crew full-time so they need to find other employment.

I don't know if you've had to write a web show every week, but doing it while also having a full-time job and contributing to EZA probably isn't easy.

how can something feel like such a compliment and a slight at the same time?

Through some inexplicable stroke of luck Bosman stayed under the radar for just long enough to stay pure and positive.

Now that Keighley and youtube got their hooks deep in him that's over.

Maybe they'll give Kyle more time to work with now to try and bring in viewers

Probably. Keighly said multiple times that the show is very much a work in progress and they're looking to take viewer feedback seriously.

>viewing numbers for youtube Gaming were below what they were expecting
Well what the fuck were they expecting?

Higher numbers.

Higher numbers

More people to be watching

Bosman or not, there's no way i'm watching that shit live when it's full of youtube non-personalities

someone needs to make weekly reacaps

this

Bosman isn't an afterthought to a show
he IS the show

So what were everyone's thoughts on LWYTG?

Kinda reminded me of G4 in that the hosts are a bunch of numale shills and dumb bimbos who know nothing about technology or video games are only there to be fapbait. The games featured are dudebro console FPS shit. Will watch next week. 8/10

I meant no one uses youtube gaming because it's stupid. Expecting any numbers at all is a stretch

This.

How does iJustine keep getting work? Does she have pictures of Keighly doing blow or something?

fapbait timecodes?

HHAHAHAHA

SPAM

LE EPIC SPAM

LE BUSSMEN

HAHAHAHAHA

I AM NO SHILL

I AM LE BUSSMAN FAN

HAHAHAAH

VERY GOOD SHOW

YESS

SPONSORED BY LORD SONY!

>not knowing bossman is a nintendo fanboy

>That Battleborn burn
>The EZA podcast this week has the cast railing against Borderlands

Bueno

get the fuck out of here with your shittty channel and ugly fucking cast of retards.

>Kyle Bosman
This fag is a neogaf-tier casual.

how far in the stream?

Very end

sonyggers need to be deported.

How's that autism working out for you?

Instead of iJustine and Pissed off Pedro, LWYTG should be hosted by:

Geoff "Doritos Pope" Keighly
Kyle "Final Bosman" Bosman
John "TotalBiscuit" Bain
Jeff "Giant Bomb" Gerstmann
Brad "The guy from Giant Bomb who isn't Jeff 'Giant Bomb' Gerstmann" Shoemaker

Would be a dream time of eceleb shills desu, would be closer to early G4 (when it was less shit).

let me die

>Kyle Bosman
>Easy Allies

you have to go back

>Brad "The guy from Giant Bomb who isn't Jeff 'Giant Bomb' Gerstmann" Shoemaker
He would add literally nothing to that lineup.

>Stop liking what I don't like
>Guys stop it
>Please...

bosmankino
youtube.com/watch?v=yiHPB_dPyhU

I hope Jeff is a guest soon.

Jeff guesting on other shit is the best because everyone treats him like royalty and he just doesn't give a fuck

Wait a minute is Joe actually a part of this? That'd be hilarious given his freakout at Geoff years ago at the VGAs

Yea, Geoff even called Joe his "archenemy" or something

Joe shuts his whore mouth when the $$$ is right

Will Schluffe make an appearance?

Nope. The cannon ending to The Final Bosman is everyone being turned into lizards

twitter.com/KyleBosman/status/708445404400975873

That was lame. Dunno, I prefer the other EZA/GT people I think.

Hi Ian

I'm sorry people don't like you as much as they like bosman.

I still think you're kinda cool even though you're wrong about most things.

I want to like Ian, but I just can't stand him.

I'm pretty sure Ian must come here given how much he goes on about people accusing him of being a faggot and SJW. Unless people do that everywhere.

Ha, I do actually sort of like Ian. He's better than Damiani and Bloodworth, but worse than the others.

Kyle is good but not way better than Huber, Brad etc.

Blood is just plain boring

Damiani is too autistic and is always talking about Zelda or pretending to be "le epic troll"

I used to like Ian until he wouldn't shut up about being the black sheep of EZA

I like Huber but his own show is pointless. All he does is talk about 3 or 4 favorite games and movies and keeps spouting buzzwords like "culmination". He really needs other people to bounce off of.

Everyone else is great though.

I unsubbed from EZA a month or so after E3
I only watched GT for GT time and bosman but bosman isn't doing anything now and the EZA podcast is shit now

I need more Don's Discount Gaming in my life

Disgusting dudebro shit
Why Kyle
Why

>because Im a genuine autist and people can tell Im /r9k/ as fuck inside but I use this to sell myself to you stupid fucks and get money

I bet you if a Bosman new show was part of the EZA patreon milestones, the money they make would increase by 20k.
A lot of people only watch their shit because of him.

Hed rather hang out with dorito pope and his sluts, bet he gets tons of pussy there

>We'll never know if he ever opened up that Black + Decker box on his kitchen counter

>Make up a flimsy excuse to not do another show for the group even though it would help them greatly
>Do another show separately from the channel anyways

Something weird is going on thats for sure

I really enjoyed the skit but the theme of the skit seems like something that doesn't have legs. I feel like a few weeks from now they'll start running out of games. On top of that, one of the best parts of Final Bosman was not knowing what the next episode would be, so having a theme just feels wrong

>>Do another show separately from the channel anyways
Because he's getting paid for it. EZA does not make nearly enough money to hire all of them fulltime.

>EZA does not make nearly enough money to hire all of them fulltime.

So fire Ian and huber

As far as I'm aware, only Brandon, Ben, and Damiani are full time so firing Ian and Huber wouldn't do much in that regard.

And honestly if we're talking about getting rid of people who just suck to listen to, add Bloodworth and Damiani to that list. And maybe Ben.

Yeah its weird. They are so still on the bombcast while still being their boss and he goes anywhere else he gets worshiped for his seniority since everyone from his day got the fuck out a long time ago

Those 3 in your spoiler are the only ones that arent normalfag retards user.

Ok, so they're some other type of retarded, what difference does it make?

You nailed it. And I feel Blood and Damiani need the others to riff on, and when they're in that element they work great.

I started following GT because of Bosman but recently he's been rubbing me the wrong way for some reason, like he's just not as entertaining anymore. _Ben_ is my favourite member now.

I stopped watching EZA recently, too normalfag and westernfags for me

youtube.com/watch?v=7i1ylWxKJjA

This is painful, who is the target audience?

>too normalfag and westernfags for me

Ben needs his own segment

>He's better than Damiani and Bloodworth

Ben has a gf, he is a normalfag too.

He's such a gregarious personality compared to the others that it feels like oil on water sometimes when they're in the same room. He and Jones oddly seem to go together the best.

My dream now is that this youtube show lets Bosman increasingly get more of the creative control and host spots. He needs more budget, time and guests to express his weirdo opinions on.

This shit is nothing but an ad
No negative opinions will be allowed

>No negative opinions will be allowed
The part about NMS was pretty negative.

>My dream now is that this youtube show lets Bosman increasingly get more of the creative control and host spots
He did say that they went up to him and told him his part got the most attention, so it's possible

Its popular to shit on NMS, the creator is MIA too, no reason to defend him since he isnt paying any more ad money, easy target, dont be fooled so easily by dewrito pope

He doesn't trust EZA enough to bring his Bosman show...Instead he gave it to a youtube meme show... I'm pretty sure he announces that he's done with EZA soon

Dorito Pope did this because he wants answers and feels partially responsible for how big NMS got, given he helped promote the game the first time it was shown off

HE did it because its popular to shit on NMS now, there will be no repercussions and people will applaud
Like how he shat on konami when everyone else was

Guy is a conman with no real opinions or thoughts