Is Unloved the KIlling Floor sequel that tripwire failed to make`?

is Unloved the KIlling Floor sequel that tripwire failed to make`?

store.steampowered.com/app/321270/

youtube.com/watch?v=31MEW7_S1Io

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VN1N05WmiqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's nothing like killing floor. What the fuck are you talking about?

Everything looks too glide and fast, not to mention too dark to see.
Also shouldn't Paul Schneider be busy working on seducing more lolis for shitty sitcoms

wasn't unloved a doom mod? i'd assume that makes it more like doom than kf

Yes, and there was also a sequel in the works but the developer had a breakdown wondering what he was doing with his life making free mods for a two decade old game and decided to make something he could sell.

It's a shame because Unloved the Doom mod was really good.

>tripwire failed
Update your memes my friend, KF2 is good now

Looks more like they're trying to suck the dick of the original Doom.

Seems like it could have potential but those enemy animations are awful and the levels look fairly dull.

while it's gotten better in the past few patches, nothing brings dead games back. it will forever be a poor imitation of the first game.

the only good thing they've done really is unfuck damage resistance. Martial Autist has been completely dropped, katana is now a zerk weapon, and microtransactions are still a thing.

Hell, I'd buy a standalone game if it was basically the mod. But this is all co-op and procedural levels and shit, no thanks.

Dusk looks good.
youtube.com/watch?v=VN1N05WmiqU

who gives a fuck about martial artist, it would be fucking terrible class anyway. how would it be different from zerk? weapon model is feet instead of sword?

>shitty roguelike shooter that's based off a doom mod

Could you be a more obvious shill

What an ugly piece of shit with even worse gameplay. Kill yourself fucking indie enabler.

Tripwire defence force has arriwed it seems...

Your ruse is quite pathetic my man.

looks like absolute shit - and i'm not saying about graphics, but effects, horrible source engine 1 character animations, enemy ai doesn't react at all when you shoot them, what is this level design? lol modders doing awful empty map like this, just awful game overall, paying money for this ROFL, you must be insane i'd rather get screwed by tripwire's microtransaction than this shit at least all things i pointed are top notch in kf2

>implying anyone would defend balding sjw cucks who can't put a clip in a gun like magazines up their ass

Tripewire sucks for going full retard with KF2, Unloved was a pretty cool Doom mod that shits the bed towards the end and goes full slaughterwad, and then the dev decided it'd be a good idea to make yet another procedurally generated retro inspired shooter with a spoopy twist.

It's shit.

still aint buying your game pal

>le dead game meemee
it's a 6 player coop game with 3k players online right now and it's not on sale/free weekend, not even released out of EA. why are you fucks acting like kf1 was a hugely populated game, shit was on life support all the time with free weekends and huge sales

>who gives a fuck about martial artist, it would be fucking terrible class anyway

this

but i will be always disappointed that swat or new class doesn't carry light machine guns :((( how great it would be to kill zeds with fucking MG3 or M240? or even WW2 LMGS? And since Tripwire killed modding and only allow building maps and hats we will never have new class mods like in kf1 russian class mods.

>image

URGE TO KILL RISING

I need more of them.

>animations
>gameplay
>storyline
>graphics

Can't enjoy game with such shitty and stick animations.

Huh, would you look at that, a no name shit indie game released less than a week ago and someone has made a thread about it on Cred Forums.

dont you have a call of duty threat to be in at?

people shill their garbage on Cred Forums, are you surprised?

EA is released. there will be no huge player influx when they declare EA over.

a game that has roughly as many players as Battleborn or Mechwarrior Online is fucking dead.

Cringeâ„¢
The game

>300 vs 3000
>roughly the same
just stop my man

It looks really bad. Like shitty mod bad. If you're gonna sell it, at least make it fucking presentable.

at least tripwire has budget, who the fuck's gonna play this

Those fucking godawful animations, and everything looks like it's just sliding around. Has none of the character of KF, doesn't look anywhere near as tense or interesting to play.

This post just reeks of viral marketing. How much you getting paid per post pal?

>:(((
Are you fucking serious?

>And since Tripwire killed modding
Full modding is going to get released once the game leaves EA.

>autist posts an anime picture

sure sure...

:((( :((( :((( :((( :(((