ITT: games LITERALLY only you played

>ITT: games LITERALLY only you played

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVa-RDdtybM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BATTLEBORN

Got Cursed Crusade for 3 dollars a while back.

It was shit.

I played it, a little.
This on the other hand I actually beat.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVa-RDdtybM

I love this game, if the combat system was a little less monotonous it would be a great game.

Athena 4 lyfe

That makes two of us, partly because I was part of the dev team

So, game dev thread?

>100% UNCUT
OY VEY

>100% uncut

OY VEY, SHIT IT DOWN

I played it. I really hate leaving a game unbeaten but the gameplay was just so fucking dull I couldn't do it.

I never once heard anyone else play this

This game was the first time I heard cunt too

well you;re wrong i played the fuck out of it as a kid and as an adult

>100% uncut
>ends on a cliffhanger

I will never not get mad in this thread

I have posted this before quite a bit, you're the first person to ever reply, congrats

the only reason i can see why someone wouldn't play it is the fucking horrendous accents they gave the main character apart from that it's a 10/10

Loved the shit out of this when I was a kid

Played it and loved it

Didn't like it

I've played half way through Cursed Crusade. It was fucking terrible and I regret ever buying it.

i played this when i had friends split screen

Played and rplayed the demo. Still considering buying it sometimes.

I still play this when friends come over.

I can't point out why, but I've loved this games since I first played it.

I actually kinda liked it....

The difficulty curve on that was ridiculous back when I was like 14, and I was all about strategy at the time.

I just wrote out half a paragraph about how I loved Tzar and was disappointed they made this and then I remembered that game was actually called The First Templar.
Oh well, what's with underwhelming templar games anyway?

It's a slav STALKER meets Far Cry meets Deus Ex kinda affair with a lot of bugs and issues but still a huge open world with a lot of fun to be had.

Played this forever ago, don't remember any bugs but probably because it was so long ago.

Reminds me of this game that I used to have, I bought the big box version with a different cover thinking it was going to be similar to might and magic 7. Boy was I wrong, I still finished it though but it was a weird as fuck game.

Anyone else play this? There was this one underground section with a lot of platforms connected by wooden planks on easy mode, that weren't there when you put up a higher difficulty. I never got past that on the hard difficulty because I accidentally quicksaved mid fall and rage quit. I wonder what else changed on hard mode. Also unsure where all the spells / upgrades were, the maps were big but very foggy and there were plenty of enemies and secret areas. Yet the main character moved so slow that exploring the huge areas was a chore.

Here's another one my friend had, because his mom wanted to buy him something kid friendly. This game was pretty fun, but hard as fuck and the controls + camera were frustrating and difficult in use as well. I don't think we ever finished it, however I do remember having quite a bit of fun with it. Recently I tried to look up a lets play for this game but the only one I could find was unfinished and of poor quality.

Outside my group of friends, i never met anyone that has ever played it.

>Eidos Hungary is dead
>The series will never get another installment

Severely underrated

It's a shame, i really liked these games.

Last one, I remember my older brother loaning this from a friend of his almost 2 decades ago. Back then I could barely read, let alone read in a foreign language. So this game to me at the time was very fascinating, but too difficult and big to understand what I was supposed to be doing. The siren boss gave me nightmares as well, although I don't exactly know why.

Other than that a very fun and challenging game. I wish I had the game genie earlier though, because I would have loved to play it with cheats. Something games back in those days still had, or could be implemented with game genie or other devices.

Besides the 3 games I've posted there were also a ton of CD's going around my school that contained 5 - 10 different complete games. Some of it freeware like doom, and others being full retail versions of games. The catch was they usually weren't AAA games, not really great games or just straight up fucking weird. The CD's usually went rounds because they had GTA 2, Doom, Raptor: call of the shadows or other popular game at the time. Our country had a pretty big developer back then that produced lots of fairly good games (for the time) games in our own language. They were insanely popular, even though many of them were "learning" games like geography or language.

Thanks for the nostalgia OP.

Missions would glitch out with objectives that you were supposed to destroy not registering, if you entered an area to turn in a mission through the window because the doors were locked at night, it would glitch out too. You could literally turn off a plane's engine and fall straight down and still be fine as long as your wheels were upright. You could dupe the living shit out of items, drive vehicles without using gas by keeping your finger on the ignition key, steal spare tires from cars that were a mile away as long as you pressed the inventory button when they were driving right past you.