WAIT HOLY SHIT WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS!?

WAIT HOLY SHIT WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxzBvqY5PP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because everyone who is talking about it is in Cred Forums

what anime?

Danganronpa 3.

New Danganropa sequel to the games

Everybody stopped giving a shit about the anime like a month ago.

Even the threads on Cred Forums are about V3 and potential doujins

It's pretty mediocre

RIP Chiaki

thank you!

Probably because that isn't what they said and the entire DR3 anime was fucking awful.

Anime ruined her.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxzBvqY5PP0
You won't be forgotten unless they bring you back

>and the entire DR3 anime was fucking awful.

The memes were top tier though. And it was a fun ride.

Yeah the only reason I kept up with it was because the threads had some great memes and everyone was basically in agreement that it was a shit anime.

Juzo posts were the best thing to come of it.

No disagreement there.

>junko

because ending was weak as fuck, without a climatic final argumentation battle

however, im glad we finally closed character and plot arcs, the only one im going to miss is hopeman

Because no one cares about Enoshima anymore.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

>Juzo posts were the best thing to come of it.

Going from

> IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL

to

> THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL

Was the greatest meme evolution I've ever seen.

>Everyone who tried to control our boy ended up dead.
Based Juzo.

Truly, we live in dank times.

Friendly reminder that Chiaki was betrayed by her classmate and the teacher that she greatly admired. Friendly reminder that she had the longest, most tortuous execution in the series. Friendly reminder that she died thinking she was unable to make an impact when really she was able to create the bright future she wanted for her friends. Friendly reminder she died right in front of Hajime while desperately pleading for him to remember her. Friendly reminder that Hajime created a tulpa of AI Chiaki and not the real Chiaki. Friendly reminder that there was absoultely no closure in her death, and she died in one of the most miserable ways in the series. Friendly reminder that the instigator behind her agonizing death, Junko, was able to die with happiness and ultimately get what she wanted. Friendly reminder that other popular waifus (Kirigiri, Mikan) came back to life.

Just a friendly reminder.