what the fuck am I watching here

what mod
is it alive
is it fun

>BiA HH
>good game
its good that ubisoft never made a sequel
otherwise it would be another ruined franchise

Wow. I bet you think you're so clever. Posting yet another goddamn women on Cred Forums -Video Games. Haha, guys, look at me! I LOVE THE XX bearing bodies! Isn't that just so funny? LOL Guys look, I can post a WOMEN! You are such an idiot, and I hope you know that everyone wants you to be banished to death. I swear you are a fucking retard. I don't have the energy to tell you off properly, I have to go to the post office. But know this: I will find you and fucking destroy you. Worshipping women, how fucking pathetic. You're the right combination of beta and pussy, the cherry on top would be to reveal you are a cuck who watches anime. Rest in shit as I'm coming for you.

>Brothers in Arms
First one better than Hells Highway?
>what mod
PR?

There are two games befoer HH. They are all story-wise connected.

First and second have the same gameplay, same hud, same visuals, literally 2nd game feels like an expansion point. However level design is super basic in 1, whereas 2 rectifies that a bit. 2 also lets you command more squads, a tank squad or whatever iirc.

There are also some mods for those. There is BOB OST, more NPCs, there are also mods that fix the god fucking awful terrigle RNG accuracy when aiming down the sights. I feel like that is essential at least, in combination with highest difficulty and crosshairs off.

Fun games even today, yes.

Project Reality BF2, WW2 mod.

WW2 is still in beta and isn't in the main game yet.

>dat bowser
>dat pikachu

>Fun games even today, yes.
That's what i've heard. And was pretty skeptical, because HH was pretty awful.

HH was only fun for the first two levels, it went to shit fast. Its also casual as fuck compared to the first two games. Previous games don't have cover system. Also HH enabled you to be retardedly accurate with even the shittiest weapon.

A wrasslin' game where the guy made a bunch of custom characters to look like the Smash roster.

>24'' 12gauge magnum shells
>/k/'s ultimate dream