Will it ever happen?

will it ever happen?

is it too late at this point?

>implying anybody even wants it to happen
the only people left playing are jews and hat collectors, do you think they'll change games?

what new types of characters would you want to see?

I for one think we need more diversity and some female characters. After playing overwatch TF2 feels like a movie from the 40s.

It's way too late
TF2 is packing way too much now to get a respectful sequel.

Apart from Valve having serious difficulty with "3", there are way too many people still playing TF2 regularly for them to bother. Maybe in like 5 - 6 years they'll show us something.

>implying Miss P isn't enough to go around

But Overwatch is stealing long time TF2 players

>muh diversity
shut the fuck up

>tfw you quit OW and went back to TF2 after all these years

I've been looking for a good teambased shooter and I've had it all along. OW was just too small and panicky for me.

It's aesthetic was once 60's spy movie. No longer the case, but still.

Nobody at valve could actually code a full game anymore.

The most they can do is cannibalize community content in games that are already out.

At this point I wouldn't hold my breath, it doesn't seem like Valve will be making any new games ever again. Gamers have spoken with their wallets and Valve is purely in it for the money nowadays.

I want a 30-60 minute TF2 movie. At least Valve can try to make more movies.

Sure, it will be PC2 release title, along with Dota3

I want one as long as they don't bring back fucking Ashley Burch.

Their first game in source 2 will be Half Life and L3D than maybe tf2. Although they might push it all back and release a new orange box, but I doubt that

I played TF2 ONCE after Overwatch came out. Used to play it almost daily.

I haven't touched it ever since. It puts a bad taste in your mouth when you shoot a Demoman who is standing still in the head as a Sniper, and only do 50 damage, despite your ping being below 20 and your lerp at comp settings.

overwatch is tf3

DELET

>After playing overwatch TF2 feels like a movie from the 40s
What's your point

that's funny because Overwatch's hitboxes and tickrates are way more awful than the ever wonky TF2 ones are

But how can you tell who's on what team? 0/10 instant drop.

ugly-ass outlines :^)

btw we still made some heroes red just to confuse you

who gives a fuck anymore

Same shit here, man. OW doesn't have the staying power TF2 does. I was able to play TF2 absolutely non stop almost daily from 2007 to about 2010, I only slowed down for BFBC2, but I keep coming back to TF2 to this day.

I was absolutely sick of OW after a month and a half. Fuck, even TF2 stock I was able to enjoy constantly more than OW and that was arguably a much more simple game at launch. Shit's just missing personality and bite, as well as simple gameplay.

I don't think they know how too. TF2 is nothing short of a masterpiece and I don't think they have the talent or drive to do it again. How would they even improve on the original when they still can't manage basic weapon balances today? For fucks sake weapons like DDS and Short Circuit shouldn't exist.

I'd prefer if Valve stopped making games forever. They wouldn't be able to resist ruining the game with their awful pretend economy bullshit.

Only sellouts make sequels to Multiplayer games.
*Looks sternly at CoD*

Same companies keep the games going under the same name, but they are different games, I don't feel that TF2 can do that, it would need a new name and aesthetic.

Valve just doesn't have the drive to do it anymore.

I agree with you, they are no longer a games company in my opinion, just an online store which sells games.

one nigger is already too much

Will it ever happen?
Will they finally allow you to dual wield AWPs?