youtu.be/GVmeeYwEiQw
youtube.com/watch?v=YqJAnQTwmJs
youtube.com/watch?v=u2CHlySAR4w
youtube.com/watch?v=xzIGVKEGL1s
youtube.com/watch?v=wADy0zZkQMM
youtube.com/watch?v=DI3yXg-sX5c
youtube.com/watch?v=GSdYPkgCvtE
youtube.com/watch?v=bueFTrwHFEs
theguardian.com/business/2014/nov/13/us-wealth-inequality-top-01-worth-as-much-as-the-bottom-90
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8ynvJhAv4
picosong.com/TMzF/
picosong.com/TMzY/
picosong.com/TMz3/
youtube.com/watch?v=m_P-sP698sA
youtube.com/watch?v=KPeHHpXOOds
therainydaysessions/blogspot/com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KH5R_TzdAG8
youtube.com/watch?v=QdKuNtV9WbM
youtube.com/watch?v=IR9NnGcB094
youtube.com/watch?v=9ijHuHjf4oY
youtube.com/watch?v=qD0l7NDXaJg
youtube.com/watch?v=5OUP_Z3iZPs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-2ZpM1NfbI
youtube.com/watch?v=78dbFWWR2gY
youtube.com/watch?v=SFRqhktLckg
youtube.com/watch?v=RmfRj1t3NRg
youtube.com/watch?v=_VCl2kUvBwU
youtube.com/watch?v=S9wnuZoK090
youtu.be/V1CjxQXXA7o
youtube.com/watch?v=bEgLvaMDT4E
youtube.com/watch?v=ubaE2TBlTQU
youtube.com/watch?v=xmqbIUa8RcA
youtube.com/watch?v=0J2xolKQjs8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0QUkdgQO0w
youtube.com/watch?v=lXMguMnsyak
youtube.com/watch?v=-61nRZiLQQg
youtube.com/watch?v=cz2wR2CFtrU
youtube.com/watch?v=PyqVA7N45aw
youtube.com/watch?v=0g1jZONQ_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=kUT-7YajIaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is that comfy? He's outside in a shitty town where it's cold as fuck and snowing, looks depressing.

I wanted to say mafia 2 but oh well.

You never played the game? I don't think you did.

Yes. Yess. Syberia is overrated by the adventure fans a lot but can't refute the comfiness. Third game coming out soon also.

Spoken like a true summer child

>What's up, man?

The snow section of that game and of Grand Theft Auto V made me wish that more open world games had "seasons".

So like a game like Grand Theft Auto V would have days, nights, weeks, months, weather (like it already does, of course)... but then should also have, of course: seasons. God damn how I wish that it would snow on the mountainous and forestry areas of San Andreas, like how it snows in real life in the Angeles National Forest and on the San Gabriel Mountains during winter.

youtube.com/watch?v=g724q9OMXzQ

I've never been so comfy in my life

Anything Anno.

>auto-dock in progess

Sure is comfy, if you aren't playing.

My pants are uncomfortable.

Winter is comfy as fuck

Sweating like a dog in the summer isnt

youtu.be/0a2ENyUfo_8

I dont know why, but this game is incredibly comfy.

>that feel when wrapped in warm winter shoes, warm jacket, winter hat, gloves and a scarf
>that feel when playing comfy music and walking around town
>that feel when coming back after an hour to your warm room and playing vidya while drinking coffee/hot chocolate in a blankie

what are you, a fag?

That part of the game involves the main character coming back to the states on leave from ww2 during christmas. You walk through the town during a winter night with christmas decorations everywhere and sinatra christmas music playing. It is beyond comfy.

>Sweating like a dog
animals doesn't sweat, only humans, you retard go back to school

When will this terrible comfy meme end

Hang yourselves

I want to play it but I have that gamepad issue where gamepad keeps auto-pressing some shit.

You know it.

We're stuck with it because any attempt at creativity is met with speak of reddit and screencaps.

What a fucking roller coaster that was

Comfy has been a thing since 2008 you newfaggiolis.

I'm gonna post my KOTOR screens until someone agrees with me

kotor was always shit, awful combat, awful graphics, awful dialogues, awful overrated game overall

Though only if you stay in the safe shallows, kelp forest and grassy plateau.

Care to go into more detail on why you dislike it? It's quite a controversial opinion so I'd like to hear more.

GT1 Nurburgring was the comfiest thing to free drive on.

technical issues are a given when you try to play this game

that's polar opposite of comfy then m8.
uhhh pretty sure GT1 didn't have n-ring

This. Other racers might get better graphics or improved gameplay, but none will reach levels of comfy and sophistication Gran Turismo adds to the game as whole vibe.

The Ring was added in GT4, friend.

Is there a better song than this made for a racing game? I think not.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQMlzcbfz0I

Recettear.

How can other games even compete

:)

Are you fucking kidding me? Subnautica is about the most uncomfy game there is. Kelp forest is home to maneating alien sharks and the grassy plateau is home to those harmless whale fuckers that float in and out of a deep dark abyss of terrors. The safe shallows are only mildly relaxing if you ignore the fact that you're moments away from drowning at any give time.

This niggu knows what this thread is about

Gran Turismo on the streets, Burnout in the sheets ;)

Forza Horizon 3 is pretty comfy, refunded it yesterday

Okay, niggers. Prepare to be BTFO

Yakuza

where the fuck did you get that chick as a follower

i didn't get that chick as a follower

what the fuck man

Try not putting a saber through her guts and a few points in Charisma next time.

It's October.

this

I want to go and play Bully again now

Trust me, leave the memories in the past. I've been there man.

10/10 discomfort

was she that bitch on the jedi academy planet?

yeah i think I fucked her

I'm aware I'm just saying there's no room for new things.

wintercore

sleeping dogs was pretty comfy

Do you still remember the music?

damn

I was thinking of Sengoku Rance, but unless you're playing Kill the Monkey, game turns pretty stressful at the mid-point.
This also works wonderfully.

Pig.

The phrase is "sweating like a pig".

>RIDERS ON THE STORM
fuck, downloading now

Total Comfy

Combined with the soundtrack is some of the comfiest I've ever been in vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZyNoHwC1k

dogs don't sweat

remember to read the filename my man

I don't give a shit about what you have to say about the gameplay, the atmosphere and story were top-notch in Mafia II.

They sweat through their tongues. Good try though.

Ahh shit you're right. I van't remember what it was I was racing on. It was a nighttime course is all I remember and Nring wasn't even at night

I'd trade all the shit opinions that Cred Forums has for just accepting and recognizing TW1 for the best RPG ever made that it is. TW2 is console trash deprived of any soul or atmosphere, TW3 is good but not TW1 good.

How To Make Subnautica Comfy: A Guide
>Freedom Mode
>Two Air Tanks
>A Stasis Rifle

MY

FUCKING

NIGGER

game?

.... ITS JUST A BUNCH OF NUMBERS YOU TWAT, YOU RESPONDED TO THE WRONG ONE

>comfy
>refunded
Explain.

mafia2
Sorry. Meant to imply that that screenshot has widescreen hud fix and custom texture pack which makes it look that neat. Both are easily found if you google it. Very recommended.

sequel when?

This game overall was trash, but fuck did they understand atmosphere. Comfy as fuck once an area was liberated

I agree, it's a fucking outstanding rpg, but I still love TW2 too. I equally love all the witcher games, but the first nailed the atmosphere 100% which helped me get absolutely immersed in it.

It wasn't trash, it was just unpolished you shit.

>there's a shit command
>you can then pick up the shit with your mouth
>run around barking at that guitar player at the lake in the first level with shit in your mouth
>those fucking squish noises
This game didn't get the respect it deserved when it came out. Was ahead of it's time, pham

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspiration
A lot of mammals sweat. Just not as much as humans do.

A quick google search would have stopped making you look like a retard.

I remember reading a Rockstar interview saying that the only reason they haven't made a bully sequel is that it would most likely be set in a college setting and at that point the only stuff that they would add would end up being too much like GTA so it was scrapped or something like that.

TW1s combat is really bad, I can't consider it the best RPG based off that alone

Unmatched

got it on pc, kept randomly crashing

Name a comfier MMO
You can't

You're wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_zAxPqKa8Y

Did you actually pay any attention to the story? Every part of it was terrible. It was fun as hell though. I put way too many hours into it

I mean come on.
Comfiest shit right there.
And an extremely enjoyable game to boot.

Non action combat =/= shit combat

TW1 combat works briliantly and still has more variety than TW2 dodge rolling sim. Just say that you don't like it, its not hard.

Done.

Ultima Online

That's like complaining that GTA games have shit story. They were never meant to be other than that, just some basic reason to shoot the baddies and for missions to have some super shallow context.

Kamidori alchemy meister is fucking awesome

You'd probably like bully then, or freedom fighters. Iirc both of those gems had seasons. They're ps2 so you can probably emulate them for free

Definitely not after the most recent update. Warpers literally start hunting you whereever you are after a certain length of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=07SahS27dnk

damn this game was comfy

False
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_-O-Qubxo

I'm playing it right now for the first time.
Wasn't really comfy at first because I had no fucking idea what I was doing and everything was crashing and burning constantly.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

>tfw this will never continue

I played it on stupidly hard. It made the so much better by the virtue I had to rely on sabotaging and eliminating as many threats as possible before things went loud, at least on the open world.

Before MGSV, this game probably had the best stealth-action transitions.

Kotor is goat on the comfy scale

Nice b8 me r8 8/8

Dantooine

>be set in a college setting
was really hoping for that

Africa on a thundery night is 10/10

I wanna go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHRhq8bc-58
youtube.com/watch?v=HbELMSD2Q3Q

I don't understand why people think it's so bad they can't play the game because of it. It's fairly harmless rhytmic based combat system. It ain't nothing amazing but it gets the job more than done. Pluss all the flips and shit Geralt does in the combat looks neat.

Well it was smooth and it actually made silenced weapons appealing and genuine tools. Sneaking was hard and probably not the primary approach devs had in mind but it's certainly not undoable.

Really want to replay it I just cant be bothered to go through that 2 hour-long intro aprt.

The Harry Potter games

ARE YOU CALLING ME A FAGGOT!

it's based on twin peaks and that whole show is the definition of "weird+comfy". plus, japanese games that aren't weeaboo shit are pretty comfy, like yakuza, mgs3

more like the opposite. it was comfy af when everything was black&white (unliberated) and you're just climbing shit and taking smoking breaks whie looking at nazis down below

make sure it's the ps2 versions. prisoner of azkaban ps2 is fucking GOAT

these guys get it

ur a faget harry

the whole game

Eventually

Every time someone brings up bully 2 rockstar basically says it will be made but not sure how or when

Basically they have no idea what they want to do with it

Azkaban on the GBA was also good

>comfy
>shooter

you are retarded

unplayable on PC

the fix does not even work anymore

Fuck, I might have to hook up my 360 now to play it, shame the controls are absolute ass.

its also on PC ffs.

>more like the opposite. it was comfy af when everything was black&white (unliberated) and you're just climbing shit and taking smoking breaks whie looking at nazis down below

Looking back, you might be right.

That may be a tie though with driving through french countryside listening to this:
youtu.be/YO2kKtyNKAM

that song started playing in my head immediately

>haven't played in a few months
>start up a new game
>suddenly Stalkers and Sand Sharks are literally everywhere now, even the places near you

How the fuck are you supposed to get anything in the game, say for example seamoth fragments, when they're just lurking around them to nip at you?

Playing pic related, Halo 2 (and Halo 3 beta), Burnout Revenge, Spider-Man 3 and some other stuff at my lakehouse with my first 360 made the summer of 2007 one of the comfiest on record.

so who was the owner of dat ass?
Skylar?

Oh shit I've got that but I haven't played it since 2005 or something, gonna have to rev up my Shrek GBA SP.

In the early game, with equipment unequipped you swim as fast as sand sharks and stalkers. I try to lure them back to their respective biomes or away from what I'm trying to get. They lose interest after like 5 seconds then I put myself between them and the thing I want and I knife them so they swim in the opposite direction.

Sleeping Dogs, driving at night while it's raining and Stateless or Lorn plays on the radio.

absolutely adore old music, especially a classic like the one you posted. for american music though, you can do no better than mafia 2 (OP). the music selection is so well done, pretty much all the classics and big-time songs from the time that EVERYBODY from back then knows are in the game. one of the comfiest games ever.

i fucking hated anything in saboteur that wasn't simply chilling out and exploring the map tho

>pic related

Followed closely by Northern Barrens areas

Winter is comfy to those who never actually had to live in it

THIS. York could make Silent Hills comfy.

I have plenty of winters, love that shit

Which is why virtual snow is the best snow.

kotor is a good game, but it's not comfy

Winter time is comfy when inside.
Summer is excruciating suffering anywhere.

I'd mod it but I always end up being too lazy to go through with all the shit necessary to do so.

DPfix works ok for me. Crashes after 3-5 hours of play though

On the 360 I had no technical issues at all

youtube.com/watch?v=8owXHUK-C9E

I do agree it's basically the 2nd best in the series (story wise), but the combat and redundant items really make it quite the chore to play.

I still love it though.

DELETE THIS

Is the new deus ex comfy at all?

you couldn't be more wrong

Winter and shit loads of snow would be perfect if heated roads ever became a universal standard

Dogs pant for a reason

top tier comfies

Pretty comfy game, yes. That ending though.
youtube.com/watch?v=n7bC_kAR-wU

I just love the artstyle to the game. Shame that it immediately went downhill after beta.

Looks good. How much can you do in the overworld? Is there mini games ala GTA V and shit.

>fucking farted her into a meat grinder for cat food.
This game is fucking crazy

Practically nothing, it's the game's weakest point in my opinion. The rest however is really fucking fun and it's quite a decent length.

How dead it feels once you're done though, fuck.

>being a fatass

Reminds me of spiderman 2. Web zipping through town saving people, stopping doc ock, mysterio and other villains then when it's all over it's a fucking weird ghost town.

What game?

indigo prophecy aka fahrenheit
it had some kind of remaster relatively recently.

Your pic was such a weird spike in difficulty.

Love the ambient in later missions in HW1.
Everything about the soundtrack really

youtube.com/watch?v=2VlgYgN8qos

Half the year is winter here, I still love it.

>Comfy
That went south so fucking fast that its actually stimulating. Youre not just watching shit on screen your trying to comprehend what the fuck lead to this.

If by comfy you mean boring as fuck, then yes, Mafia II is certainly comfy

Is this comfy for you guys? I just find that listening to some radio while cruising along Europe was max comfy

>You'd probably like bully then

Yeah I've played Bully.

But I meant seasons like what you see in that one The Sims 2 expansion, where seasons are timed... not like split up into different sections of the game (like in the beginning of Mafia II), or different areas (like in the snowy areas of Red Dead Redemption), or different missions (like the North Yankton missions of Grand Theft Auto V, or the Liberty City mission of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas), or different chapters (like in Bully.)

So like how you see the weather change throughout the days and nights in Grand Theft Auto V, you see all the different weather effects and the sky change each and every day in-game... I was hoping that it'd also have seasons where you'd actually see snowfall on the high-altitude areas of Grand Theft Auto V during its "winters" (since the mountainous and forestry areas of the game are, after all, largely based off the San Gabriel Mountains and Angeles National Forest of the real world.) So you don't have to replay those very specific missions of Grand Theft Auto V where you get to see snowfall.

Nothing better than night time driving in the desert.

Forza Horizon 3 has been really comfy. Love just cruising around.

>struggling through blizzard
>freezing to death
>wind soaring
>see cabin the the distance
>go inside and light a comfy fire, cook the freshly caught fish with some herbal tea to the sound of the blizzard raging outside

Stop being early access already.

How much is there to do now in the EA? How big is the overworld

wow Cred Forums has shit taste in games what a surprise.

>Hello LA, you're way past your bedtime, aren't you...

Comfiest game of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCm7cAM1HIg&list=PLF22A81021A3950E2

shut up faggot

I seem to have a very different definition of comfy than most other anons.

Thanks m8

don't listen to this fucking guy, if you don't enjoy sacking every random kid who speak to you and hammering their fucking face in then you're beyond help. There's a handful of bullshit missions but it largely owns.

>Guild Wars 1 holiday events

Guild Wars is my comfiest game ever but when they decorated the towns I would just run around and check out all the scenery for hours.

tfw the game is just about dead ;_;

Wow good one sure showed him

shut up faggot

this game was pretty dope. i wish it was never f2p though

Playing Fire Emblem Awakening. Skipping battle animations though,. THis game is real fucking comfy though.

>Syberia is overrated by the adventure fans a lot

Excuse me?

if your main relevance for popularity and quality of games are Cred Forums opinions, then no.

if you actually checked out some dedicated forums and sites for pnc adventures, you'd see that most people circlejerk Syberia games as if they are second coming of christ.

They are not.

>El Centro made it in ATS but not Brawley
God fucking damnit I just want my home town to feel relevant for once

rain is the ultimate comfy, where my rain bros at
jazzandrain.com/

Stranded deep is comfy as fuck, just watch out for the sharks though.

Ah, so it's another one of those it's popular so I'd better hate it to be unique things. Thanks for the heads up.

Have you even played through them?

yea youtube.com/watch?v=7CUGauMEWJg

The Witness was pretty comfy desu

you're right, but they're fat fucks, so no wonder they don't like summer

still the grestest game of all time tbqh senpai

I have spent hours building houses while hearing to this mastahpeece

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs5QGN-zhwM

I tried so goddamn hard to get through this, but having to re-do so much stuff every few hours because of the crashes was too much for me. This is a game that actually deserves a remaster. One of the best worst games I've ever played.

I'm kinda amazed at how no one's posted this yet

:^)

That place always puts me on edge, because you never know when the army bastards decide to attack your fucking camp.

Any racing game that lets you race at night with rain is top shelf comfy.

Driveclub gets a lot of shit but it gets bonus points for having working windshield wipers.

>mfw not even going fast but just chill driving around the track

>He doesn't know that ephemeral joy of a 3 am walk through downtown in light snowy weather when the streetlights reflect off the snow and everything's bathed in that warm orange glow

fuck out son

Nigger I played these games when it came out 15 years ago. I like them and I replay them every now and then.

There is just better stuff out there. But to a pleb like you who only played Syberia, Scratches and Deponia, it might appear different so whatever.

aaaand one more.

Legend of the River King 1 and 2

Fall is the best for outdoor comfy. Winter is the best for indoor comfy.

Spring and summer can fuck off.

I live in the north and our winters are rough but I still enjoy them every year.

It's not comfy without the old water texture. I wish I had saved or could find some shots of old Tirisfal Glades from when nights were still very dark and the moonlight reflected from that ripply old water texture. Maximum comfy right there.

That game had 10/10 atmosphere. The chapter in the little village made me want to move to Serbia and become a subsistence farmer.

refunded the game because the driving was absolute trash

I want more airship games where the designs are seaship like even if they don't make sense.

Its strange how comfy game can feel when it played god tier soundtrack and sounds of disease ridden dying people at the same time

I liked the GBA ones more. CoS on GBA is actually one of the best JRPG's I've ever played.

this game's art was amazing for a GBA game

no contest

Hollywood theme best theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM

Bruh, I live in Wisconsin.
Fall > winter > spring >>> summer

>get to second chapter
>ctds start

Snow is oversaturated garbage, rain is where it's at.

>having secondary weapons

I hope none of you did that.

>implying half life 2 wasn't comfy as fuck
The coast and the underground railroad was 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o

I never really got the point of those when you start with the endgame swords anyway.

momodora was pretty comfy senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi8b5A40cRw

Loved this game. Such a relaxing little adventure.

Dwarven buildings from WoW

A torch was useful if you don't want to bother making cat potions.

I moved to Dubai, reading this made me hngggg to bad you don't understand.

Fable.

Anyone?

Genuinely comfi with a friend and no mics

>tfw snowing outside
>week off
>all dark outside
>wrapped up in a blanket
>playing banished
>hot tea in arms reach
winter cant come soon enough

Twilight princess is god tier comfy for me
I used to replay it every winter on my Wii, i miss it so fucking much

>dark and snowing outside
>not going for a comfy walk alone, because weak faggots can't stand the cold

Are you even living, user?

Literally never.

nigga i live in the middle of nowhere, closest neigbour is a kilometer away and im surrounded by woods.

Fuck off. Fall>winter>>>>>spring>>>>>summer
And yes, I experience freezing winter ever year.

>youtube

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

And you still wont go out when it's dark and when it's cold.

Afraid that the freezing moon might obsess you?

DRAGON QUEST VIII

Turning into the golden bird and just flying around was comfy as fuck. I'd often be flying somewhere in the game, get there... then just keep going.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2iRAfKsAL0

>Mafia II
>10/10 comfy

No.
I can't play it without thinking of how much of a let down it was compared to Mafia

I was starting to think no one was going to mention it. I replayed it about a year ago and it was literally the most comfortable game I've ever played. Everything about it just adds to the comfy, from the music to the overall soft/cartoon aesthetic.

nah I do plenty of walking around, but im not going to do it every night or the entire night now will I

I literally just finished playing through this for the first time since I was like 7 or 8... best nostalgia trip Ive had in awhile

I love this game. Truly is top-comfy

Makes sense that 'muh comfy' shut-in central doesn't like spring, someday you'll grow up

I replay it every winter
I love the soundtrack

>being so fucking autistic that if someone says a figure of speech, you go full ape mode

How have you retards made it this far in life?

He doesn't have an actual reason, people like it therefore he hates it.

What game is this?

I dont really like spring or fall because I always think of the fun stuff I could have done in winter or summer but can't because the weather has already started to turn. Too cold to go out in just a tshirt and jeans in the fall, and despite there being a good two feet of snow in the spring its been slowly melting over the course of two months so its useless for skiing.

Along with Psychonauts

>working like a slave in the junk mail distribution bizz
>hour after hour of trudging along the boulevards and streets of the rich and well to do, bombarding their mail boxes with all manner of papers, under a merciless sun
>after your 12-14 hour shift, return to home, treating yourself with big slices of fresh watermelon (the dark one, the stripped variety can't compete, desu) and litre after litre of ice cold water, munching on bits of ice
>tfw subhuman mediterranean monkey but still comfy
>tfw i like summer better than winter

>tfw your comfy game doesn't run on new os/hardware and you're to stupid to figure out how to run it

I really wished more people played dod:s but any Valve shooter in general was always super comfy. Their skyboxes were fucking amazing,

>comfy thread
>no Arx Fatalis

Picori festival

Only downside to winter is companies are complete fucking jews and still keep their doors open and risk their employees lives because they still have to get to fucking work even if the snowdrifts are almost a foot deep on the roads

If you at home, winter is 100% comfy. I mean, what other fucking season has shit fall from the sky that you can play in and not completely regret it?

What's this? I've seen screenshots befire but never played it.

WHY AREN'T YOU FIXING THE FUCKING GAME SWERY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I BOUGHT IT ON PC FOR A REASON

Yes, I couldn't get past the TW2 first arc, because overall it seemed like such a downgrade from TW1.
I remember getting really hyped for TW2 after finishing TW1 but the combat and the obvious effort to pander to console audience left me with a bad taste in the mouth

Any idea if all the songs are still in there?

In my city a foot of snow on the ground is no big deal. Our snow removal is goddamn horrible, so everyone's used to walking through knee high drifts and going full Takumi on the roads. Last year I saw an 80 year old dude driving a 70's Lincoln landyacht powerslide an intersection while looking bored out of his mind.

There's no series as easy to just hang around in then Assassin's Creed

It's "walk through 6 empty screens everytime to solve puzzle based on poorly written character's logic" bad.

So much fucking this, Freedom Fighters is comfy as fuck when winter comes.

No Obivion? I'm disappointed in you Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=MrED1H2oqC0

Best song?

youtu.be/8RhoVkuGaPg

>summer of '14
>really fucking hot and sweaty weather for like 2 weeks straight, not very comfy
>just had bough AssCreed Black Flag
>suddenly the weather doesn't bother me at all
>doing that main quest, improving the ship and just sailing around
>comfy as fuck
I miss it.

I always found this part in AC Brotherhood to be extremely comfy.

Walking around in this city at night, with lights peeking through the blinds, and voices heard behind the doors, but all alone outside.

top comfy game

top comfy expansion too

Elder Scrolls
GTA
Red Dead

Just to name a few.

Playing Demon's Souls while sitting in bed is superb comf.

Kingdom Hearts II and Okami are also real comfy.

Bruh I posted that Just reinstalled, never played much. Super comfy.

Love Alan wake:AW. What a crime it was so short. The setting is so perfect.

Hell yeah. The atmosphere in DeS is great. Depressing, but like a rainy day.

The Sims and the Sim City games always had one of the comfier soundtracks.

youtu.be/vBszCIKYumk

>Tfw CoC's full A-life just doesn't do it for me.
I might just reinstall SoC for that comfy questline.

Snow is comfy but bad for driving.

No Hotel Dusk yet??

>youtube.com/watch?v=-0V5V0yjTKs

lol your character is pretty cucky, phamiglio

The repeating scenarios really bothered me though, especially considering they had nice looking areas made for that survival mode.

>tfw

Comfy music allowed??
youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q

Way late to the thread but motherfucker do not confuse Sinatra with Dean Martin ever again. That's a good way to get cut.

>When the crew breaks out into shanties.

youtu.be/GVmeeYwEiQw

HUH?

And as the great prophet Ice Cube said: If the day does not require an AK, then it is good.

I live in the rural midwest and when it snows they don't break out snowplows until it stops snowing and they don't get the the back raods for sometimes hours. I have to drive twenty miles on back highways to get to work and if the snow drifts are above six inches, it's virtually impossible to get through them even with four wheel drive

I've been in situations where I've gotten out of work, spun off the road, seen five other coworkers spin off the road in the same place, have a tow truck come out and have the tow truck get stuck trying to pull us out.

I'd walk if I could but 40 miles roundtrip is a little much

Yeah, i just wish they had made more to the desert. It was a xbox arcade game, so they had to limit it down to like a few gb. I love night time desert.

Old school beats sounds so much better than what the fuck they call it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqJAnQTwmJs

I fucking love it when the snow is about a foot, because you can rip the fattest skids in even the shittiest car at low speeds, so theres basically zero chance of demolishing your car/skull.

>You will never long into 「The World」
>You will never talk with online friends while chilling overleveled in the water city.
youtube.com/watch?v=u2CHlySAR4w

no it doesn't grandpa
youtube.com/watch?v=xzIGVKEGL1s

>at my lakehouse

Is this normal for Americans? Do you all have lakehouses?

>Stand on mother base as a storm rolls in

The only thing that could've made it comfier would've been a warm and cosy looking room to sit in and watch the rain from.

youtube.com/watch?v=wADy0zZkQMM

protip: the OST and also a bunch of other similar tracks are in your steam folder

youtube.com/watch?v=DI3yXg-sX5c

they sampled everything from 70's music

at least today there's the lo-fi chill-hop and emotional rap scene

youtube.com/watch?v=GSdYPkgCvtE

Duh. Why do you think we have so many movies taking place at lakehouses? It is because all Americans can relate to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bueFTrwHFEs

Is it still worth playing nowadays? I read a lot about it when it came out but couldn't run it. Now I have it for free on origin though...

You don't even know them and already you're judging their bodies. Projecting much? Besides, winter has as many athletic things you can do as summer.

You're right. All the Americans are very wealthy and rich! They all have lakehouses.

theguardian.com/business/2014/nov/13/us-wealth-inequality-top-01-worth-as-much-as-the-bottom-90

>tfw can't get Rome Total War to run without stuttering on Win8

some of us less fortunate only have a lake shack

Right in the feels

back when soundtracks and branches of game development in general were treat with full respect

god damn, even if it wasnt the best game it had a shit tonne of love put into it and you could tell

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8ynvJhAv4

>Not just using rainymood.
I remember when anons would always make threads posting good songs. Then an user made a couple albums worth of them too.
picosong.com/TMzF/
picosong.com/TMzY/
picosong.com/TMz3/ (my favorite one personally)
Fuck the spam filter srs.

>Tfw Rome 1 runs perfectly on my piece-of-shit all in one

dem fishbones though

This game man
When it got around midnight, turning off the lights and enjoying the music and the mood while sipping a cool cola was the comfies I've felt in a long time

>comfy vidya thread
>almost no Nintendo games

Nintendo is the kind of comfy. What the fuck are you all doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=m_P-sP698sA

Like 5 Different Areas. All interconnected.

No, that user is just a spoiled richfag.

AYE

youtube.com/watch?v=KPeHHpXOOds
A different type of black music.

They doesn't release story yet?

>like caesar3
>want to try cleopatra
>it runs like ass on w7
>no fixes or compatability modes worked
I guess I'll just stick to C3

fuck, these are nice, anymore of them?

Been awhile but you should be able to download em from here.
therainydaysessions/blogspot/com/

a great surprise to be honest but it's comfy as fuck whatever the fuck that means

>all these posts, and no spyro 2 homeworlds with the music
youtube.com/watch?v=KH5R_TzdAG8

>Witcher 2
>Pc exclusive
>Ported to console well after release
Literally nothing about the game is console trash

Moonglow is comfy town

>that music

Fuck

ahahaha this fucking delusion

I fucked up in that old ladys house and they almost got the girl.

Shit escalated so fast

Don't even care if you hate it played the demo comfrey as shit. Don't even care if it a rip off of mine craft because mine crafts Graphics are shity as fuck

Surely.
youtube.com/watch?v=QdKuNtV9WbM

You mean CoS on the GBC

Yeah, GBC. Such good artstyle and insanely detailed world.

fucking loved the hideouts

what is this?

Something like harvest moon?

This is comfy as fuck

>people find being in the cold depressing
Unless you're homeless and forced to be in it 24/7, what the fuck is there to complain about?

The cold weather is sharp on the exposed skin, sure, but that's why you cover up in several layers of comfortable clothing, you're warm from that and the cold that reaches what is still exposed serves to contrast the warmth of the layers - and then there's the feeling of getting home and being surrounded by warmth.

I don't understand people who are unable to appreciate the bliss that is cold weather.

Stardew Valley. It actually has more content than HM.

Update on Monday, I'm fucking ready.
It's an indie Harvest Moon game named Stardew Valley, and it's a damn good one. It also has some combat elements, since you can go through a dungeon for loot. The game is incredibly fun, and the developer is a single person who knows how to do shit. The only bad thing about it is that his game is published by Chucklefish, the ones responsible for Starbound.

Go get it, but wait til Monday. Lots of new things coming out, so it's worth the wait.

video games can't be comfy, it literally does not fit the definition of the word

couches, beds, coats, etc. can be comfy, a video game cannot, so stop this fucking autism

OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL, BUT THE FIRE IS SO DELIGHTFUL, AND SINCE WE'VE NO PLACE TO GO, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW

The Barrens in WoW.

That is not the best song!

youtube.com/watch?v=IR9NnGcB094

I'm russian and I hate winter.

Xtra comfy stage. Also the underwater town. Also the psychonauts camp. Pretty much all levels are A+ comfiness.

Second favourite level.

Also Sonic Adventure

you nailed, memory of these screams make me nostalgic

for free I definitely would. I doubt the graphics have aged that well, but still top tier atmosphere

Hanging out in the root towns of .hack was pretty comfy. Had some of the comfiest music in gaming.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ijHuHjf4oY

does things to my paranoia

Am i glad i didn't finish this game
it would have made me super uncomfortable as a kid..

RE safehouses are pretty comfy, if you can count that.

youtube.com/watch?v=qD0l7NDXaJg

this, totally. I love that game so much

Have you played that game? Even though it looks a bit childish, it deeper than that. Aesthetically, it's one of the best games ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OUP_Z3iZPs

WINTERSDAY IS SO BASED

It was interesting/comfy for like 2/3rds of them game,

Until it took a full 180 on me from being a murder mystery to Spiritual Aztecs Gods or some shit.

Comfy Hunter

you've never been cold in your life

arcanum is still the goat, beautiful scenery and awe-inspiring string ensemble ost
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-2ZpM1NfbI

youtube.com/watch?v=78dbFWWR2gY

it runs like absolute shit on PC. I'm gonna buy an xbone for the game

protip: increase gamma before recording

wtf is this ? you can emulate dead to rights?

L'homme que j'adore est foux, de moi!

Does anyone have a solid suggestion for a racing game/car simulator for the PC where I can just roam around and chill with varying weather?

Truck Simulator doesn't really cut it for me. I want the option to race if possible.

nothing hits me harder in the childhood nostalgia, feels, and comfiness than this fucking game
>those sprites
>that music
>the region
>the day night cycle

The crew if you just wanna roam. Interior view is really good too.

PilotWings 64 birdman at night is the comfy in its purest form

youtube.com/watch?v=SFRqhktLckg

youtube.com/watch?v=RmfRj1t3NRg

I'm not a graphics whore, but I actually cannot play this. It legitimately gives me major headaches. It's a real shame.

Fuck these lazy assholes.

>comfy

I can't
youtube.com/watch?v=_VCl2kUvBwU
youtube.com/watch?v=S9wnuZoK090

That song did not have to be 2 minutes long.

This, especially the Barrens in vanilla

>find my friend and level for a bit together off barren quests
>find a deviant fish cooking recipe
>decide to level our cooking and fishing so we can use it
>spend like 2 hours just at the oasis fishing and dicking around
>meet up with guildies from a like 30 man guild
>make a fire as it gets dark
>everyone turns into pirates and ninjas as we have a huge campfire dance party
>everyone on teamspeak having a good time

miss those days, I feel like I spent so much time in vanilla Wow just chatting and hanging out with people

Where the fuck is Ocarina Of Time and Wind Waker? Half Life 2 wasn't comfy it felt cold and wet.

that game was lovely

Fucking underrated.

I'd spend so much time just organizing my inventory while listening to that comfy atmosphere.
Leaving always sucked, especially if it was raining.
Every time you returned it felt like coming home.

Psychonauts, yes
That's why I said it does things to my paranoia cause of all the photographing and hiding

I find that usually only white people actually like winter.

Fucking hairy pale cave apes

comfy as fuck

It goes so far out the other side of comfy that it loops back on itself to become some sort of ptsd/comfy hybrid.

Can't wait for rs2.

superior genetics buddy. now excuse me, i need to breathe comfortably heated air after funneling it through my elongated nose, and follow it up with my bedtime shave

Going through the houses ceilings was very nice.

pic related

Game totally killed and dead, fuck

the comfiest game of all time
>dat soundtrack
literally the only reason I didn't ditch my Vita yet

Yep. It was even better for me since inn from one of those tiny comfy Washington towns.

I always found Fallout 3 to be quite comfy, tbqh.

Pretty much every town in RO

blowin all yall the fuck out

plus the music:
youtu.be/V1CjxQXXA7o

This game

Halo 3 (and ODST) in the late 2000s was comfy as fuck. Loved staying up all night on weekends doing forge and custom games with a group of friends. Even matchmaking was fun with the right group of people. Even if it was just me alone it was fun because eventually I'd just make friends by partying up over the course of a couple games, but people just don't do that anymore...

>modern game release
>only 20MB
>comfy as fuck

Witcher 1 is the comfiest game by far, the atmosphere in the cities is amazing, the only bad thing of that game is the first hour of gameplay, most people drop it before the main questline even starts and give it bad reviews.

after the first horrible hour of the witcher the game turns goty, you just have to leave kaer morhen

the Temple quarter of Vizima is so good to just stand around

Ok Cred Forums hit me, What are some games with the most comfy Hub spaces to just walk around, no time restrictions, no "you are here only once in the game"

I'm talking Vampire the masquerade level Hubs, places where you can just go back to watch the npcs do shit

>I'm talking Vampire the masquerade level Hubs

I wanna see a hub that can be better than that.

Those 2 have always been in my top 5 games, aw shit.

Dishonored base
Mass Effect
Witcher series
Stalker
First couple of Harry Potter games

Not terribly imaginative I know, but it's the first that come to mind.

I live in fuckin nova socita
Two winters ago, we had 9 feet of snow on the grass and snow drifts over like 20 feet in some areas
It snow stormed every 3rd or 4th day for 2 or so months
Winter is still the most cozy fuckin shit ever.

How comfy is Project Zomboid? I'm tempted to buy it because it looks like the most fleshed out zombie survival rpg-type game and it looks like you can build some pretty comfy shit.

Gothic was so comfy.

Myst was pretty comf.

Chill puzzles with relaxing areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEgLvaMDT4E

one of my favorite places in videogames

Mafia 2 isnt comfy at all, it's a shitty wanna-be GTA.

Yes, The remake train scene was lacking

youtube.com/watch?v=ubaE2TBlTQU
forgot soundtrack

>that file name
Here you go

I second this my fellow wisconsinite. Truly patrician tastes.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmqbIUa8RcA

>DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUDUDU DUN DUN DUN

>grow up
Spring is literally attributed to teenagers in love, most often.
And it's shit because of the spring thaw. I love rain, but everything being sopping wet due to melting snow is awful.
>replying three hours later

My niggas. Alan Wake is just one of those games for me, definitely in my top 10.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

how good is this? i love subnautica but i cant play on anything other than lowest settings and was thinking of rimworld

youtube.com/watch?v=0J2xolKQjs8

THAT
ONE'S
GETTING
AWAAAAAAAAAAAY

I have no idea of the context but that webm is hilarious.

>not Mulgore

mulgore would be great if it wasn't for all the fucking tauren

You get it

Ultimate comfy

comfy=/=boring

RATHS ARE NOT COMFY REEEEEEEE

What game?

This is undeniably a 10/10 comfy game.

Rathalos is a joke. It's been in the series since the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0QUkdgQO0w

>he doesnt play it vanilla then
>he doesnt want to spend hours sneaking and daggering his shadow horse he aquired for this purpose only
pathetic

that's B.A.T.T.L.E.T.O.A.D.S Shadow of the Dark Queen

>dun morogh
>not youtube.com/watch?v=lXMguMnsyak

AHAHAHAHA

;_;

fucking elves

THE RUTHLESS GOOKS

Comfiest of all comfy games.
I mean it.

Once you have your castle mostly built up. I always love just walking around it and talking to the NPCs.

it's pretty great

I thought I was the only Actspammer on Cred Forums. You've given my life new merit user. Thank you.

I always hit max comfy levels when it was Xmas on Pioneer. That fucking music, those fucking decorations. Those fucking presents.

TDU2 my friend too bad the game got abandoned by the devs.

Soundtrack is quite nice, the rain weather is also super comfortable.

LBA

Mods please wordfilter "comfy" to "progressive".

kek

do it fgts

this

Trying to work in the cold, but your fingers aren't working anymore. You'd wear warmer gloves but then you can barely shoot your rifle, and then it happens and your 3 knuckles deep in your friends thigh trying to stop the blood and it's so warm and later you puke thinking about his blood seeping into you glove and covering your hand and him convulsing and puking as he bled out is the last memory you get of him.

Fuck the cold is what I'm getting at.

Agreed.

Mad Max is comfy as fuckk

I think AC2 was the comfiest. Repairing and buying art and shit for your town was comfy as fuck

>denuvo botnet

Got cracked months ago user.

Anyone here have Need For Speed (2015)?
It looks so fucking comfy but I'm not sure if it's worth spending money, but I do want a solid racing game that isn't just HOLD GAS BUTTON BUT SLOW DOWN AT CORNERS.
And looking at gameplay videos this is it.

>Got cracked months ago user.
where? the ones on piratebay look like they have loads of problems, and there are a couple of fakes

Drift: The Game. Seriously, don't even bother building a grip car, you're just going to get shat on in every race type.

Is this game worth going back to play?

I feel like I missed that boat...

So comfy. Does anyone else get reminded of Stairway to Heaven by one of the medieval BGMs?

>all these people who don't know what comfy means

lmao

>not posting the reason why KOTOR is comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=-61nRZiLQQg
youtube.com/watch?v=cz2wR2CFtrU
youtube.com/watch?v=PyqVA7N45aw

Yeah I like drifting though, is it worth buying beside that? the customization looks incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=0g1jZONQ_Jo

It's alright as far as arcade-y racers go, not worth full price because it gets boring pretty quickly.

Kinda sucks how repetitive it became. Couldn't bring my self to play it after about 17 hours of gameplay.

>comfy thread
>cntrl f
>no Stronghold

bunchy of plebians in this thread

When it first came out, I found the hubs in Crash Team Racing to be comfy. It may be due to being a child though.

Yeah same, forced myself to 100% every area before moving to the next one to get all the upgrades and shit but it was too much for me, got 30 hours into it but never actually finished it.

Still a good game though.

every map but the halloween one

Witcher 1
Witcher 3 in certain areas
Mass Effect 1
Assassin's Creed series until Brotherhood
Freedom Fighters
Half Life 1 downtime
.hack AltMintOS

Never played anything comfier than those games

this

Rain is 1000 X better than winter, Canada living is suffering. Moving to BC for the rain alone.

What is this?

fucking.comfy.

oh my fucking god, Why did you remind me. This game was perfect, most comfiest in existence.

very comfy

Whatever, rat pack christmas music then.

wat
gayme

wtf does comfy even mean when using them for video games

Who is this semen demon?

>be comfortable
>enjoy the game without being too on the edge and trying too hard
>engaging enough to not be boring, but not too hard that it's stressful

The world you play in feels like home, feels "right" and like you belong.

It's relaxing and you can play for hours without feeling too distressed.

Maybe it was just my childhood, but Runescape house parties were some comfy ass shit.

it means when a videogame is good

youtube.com/watch?v=kUT-7YajIaQ