What are some games in which I can smoke cigs?

What are some games in which I can smoke cigs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5ebDwmA2DU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mgs

Vanquish

VA-11 Hall-A

came here to post that.

Deadly premonition

the saboteur

Devil's Third

>2015+1
>smoking
>drinking alcohol
>using drugs
>eating candy
>drinking soda
What for? You do realize that you're killing yourself with those things.

What did smoking in Vanquish do? I remember doing it but it didn't seem to have much of an effect.

You must be fun at parties.

>implying he leaves the basement

I only drink distilled water.

I don't really go to parties because people are bound by norms to do the things I previously listed. I can understand the fun behind hanging out and having fun with people, but why would you mix alcohol or drugs into that stuff? You don't need any of those to have fun. You only risk your drinking getting out of hand, which may lead into fights, or other stupid things you could've prevented from happening if you still had some self-control.

I mainly drink milk, but occasionally drink water as well.

You could draw enemy fire by flicking the butts

>Going to parties to begin with

Some people can control themselves.

Gothic 2

I know you're a loser and all that but drinking and smoking does not always equate to bad situations....grow the fuck up

Mcpoyle plz go

>implying that's not the fucking point
dumb moeposter

>breathes
>doesn't know that you take in free radicals that slowly age you and kill you

>he thinks anyone wants to live past 70

>dumb weeb
>doesn't go to parties
you just can't make this shit up

I remember I could do some hard drugs in modded Fallout 3. Heroin, Meth, Coke, you name it.

>2015+1
>not having self control

>You don't need any of those to have fun
speak for yourself fag
>You only risk your drinking getting out of hand
>you could've prevented from happening if you still had some self-control.
hurrr

>smoke weed in video game
>everything gets wavy and unbalanced like you're drunk

I can barely move around when I'm high though

>people are falling for this bait

>70
even going past 40 sounds dreadful

>goes to parties
>smokes the devils cabbage

what are you, fucking gay?

Why do so few games allow us to smoke cigarettes? Especially Fallout - our companions smoke like chimneys and there are cigs lying everywhere, yet we can't light up without a mod.

>Being a straightedge normalfag
>In 2016

Space station 13, MGS, and deadly premonition.
Its actually very useful in DP

Bioshock

I've gotten high enough that I got disoriented once
Granted it was after a bunch of dabs and a few big bong bowls being passed around

we are gonna die anyway, might as well have fun, I'm too much of a loser to have other kind of fun

Drinking milk everyday is unhealthy

Doesn't change the fact that drinking is harmful for your body.
I'd say I respect the people who only drink to get past their social anxiety, but why bother doing that when people will eventually find that out you were not being genuine?
What's one of the main causes for bad situations? People get hurt because some people can't control their drinking. People get debt because they can't control their drinking.

Drunk drivers, alcoholism, family violence, saying stupid things that drive people away from you. The reason for all this is almost always alcohol. Smoking's just pants-on-head retarded because there's no arguable benefit from it. It's disgusting and gives you cancer.

Don't watch the show, sorry.

If killing yourself was your goal to begin with, then I can respect using the things I previously listed.

Can you name an alternative to breathing that does not cause one to die?

You only have one life. Why would you make it as short as possible? If you have problems, fix them.

Nice argument

People who say they have self-control lose control from time to time, too.

>speak for yourself fag
What?
>hurrr
Nice argument.

What? Are you saying I'm "uncool" for not doing any of the things I listed? Okay, don't give a fuck. Have fun with your "Gonna-die-before-the-age-of-50-club".

Nice argument.

>wanting to be alive after your body fails you
Whats fun about being 70 and unable to move?
Can't stop age from killing you

If the pain gets unbearable, just get euthanized. No need to start euthanizing yourself early on when you have the chance to lengthen your life by taking care of your body.

filthy milk drinker

GTa 2

>Don't have fun for entire life in pursuit of old age
>Kill yourself once you've reached your goal

>replying to everyone
Shut up and post more Ritsu.

Yeah but video game characters get it off a single puff of a blunt or bong hit

Wish I had some of what they got

I think GTA V did it well where you took a bong hit and suddenly your character is thinking about all sorts of dumb crazy shit.

>People get hurt because some people can't control their drinking. People get debt because they can't control their drinking.

You gloss over the most important keyword there: some.

Unless you seriously think literally everyone who ever drinks alcohol is a useless drunkard alcoholic, which even you must admit is ludicrous, then it stands to reason that there are also people capable of drinking a moderate amount of alcohol. Enough of it to become a social lubricant, but not enough that you lose your inhibitions or do stupid shit. There is the middle ground which you are completely ignoring in favour of the extremes

Smoking and drinking are the normalfag pastimes of choice though

>>eating candy
>>drinking soda
And here I thought you WEREN'T just trying to stir up some shit.

>another thread gets derailed because everyone responds to a turbo autist

youtube.com/watch?v=q5ebDwmA2DU