This

Anal is the correct answer

are there any NTR mods for this game?

Cheese Pizza

ConcernedApe

are there any sex mods yet

I always put in farming

>he didn't black out animal preference or gender

I'm gonna come and fuck your ass, you ugly fucking idiot.

Be honest. Your favorite things is between your legs.

Fucbois

>no gender slider
>DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER??!!11!!

Yes, there have been for quite some time but they're not all that easy to find. There's even a mod where you can marry the kids that REALLY pissed of the fan base. It was pretty funny.

So they aren't in the pastebins?
Where should I check

I have no idea. I just know that they're not on the primary site or the mod nexus.

>Picking cat

This.

The dog is way better.

I said "Music"

It seemed often enough. I don't go a day without listening to it, and I listen to my own music while playing Stardew, while ocasionally ironically listening to the SDV OST while playing different games.

You have an answer OP, just think of that one thing you do every day without fail that you enjoy the most. Even if the answer is Cred Forums.

"Making terrible threads on Cred Forums."

Did anyone else make a gay female farmer with a punk haircut and androgynous clothes that in your head conceal a deliciously toned musculature required to manage a farm all by yourself, that hated farming and only decided to do it because she hated city life more but slowly grew to love it?

SDV actually has really good music. I would say it's as good or better than the Harvest Moon 64 OST.

No, you goddamn weirdo.

Why is FemSeb/Sabrina the only attractive grill? Also why is the dialogue so soulless?

I mean I applaud the guy who made it, but I can only sit by and imagine how much better it could've been with 5 people sharing the same vision. Just seems puddle deep in every respect.

Videogaems is the answer

K, cool

"Muh Dick"

We'll have to wait and see what it's like after that big update that's being promised. Apparently Concernedape is going to add a bunch of dialogue to all the marriage options along with adding the two new ones.

why are they all such assholes to you at the start
iv never seen a game with such rude npc's
made me not even want to get to know any of them

They're also a pack of mooching assholes who hate you unless you give them a bunch of shit.

that update is out