My Nintendo Rewards

>All the new "rewards" are just discounts for shitty games and themes for 3DS

>Literally no ROMS to download

As expected from Jewtendo.

This new program is a straight downgrade from Club Nintendo.
I miss Club Nintendo

It's insulting how much of a downgrade this is from Club Nintendo, which wasn't even good to start with.

Did they outright remove VC games from the listing for this month, or is Nintendo just 10 hours late?

They just removed the VC games and replaced with shitty discounts

The game selection is so bad I haven't even bothered to make an account despite being able to get coins from various things.
I already own most of those games anyways and the ones I don't are mostly shovelware
Where the fuck are the physical rewards? This is garbage.

I don't expect any physical reward after they launch the NX.

>live in Europe
>Use Club Nintendo since basically when it first started all the way until the end
>US started getting actual digital games at some point, EU didn't
>decide to save for the Game and Watch Ball replica that was 7,500 stars since it seemed like a neat thing to have, even though it was basically the most expensive thing on the store
>repeatedly get to 7,000 stars but then older ones would expire, never ended up having enough
>they announce the service is ending in six months
>"Oh well, whatever. I'll wait to see if they add anything else then spend it on some stupid shit I guess"
>wait three or four months
>nothing gets added
>spend basically all the stars I had on a shitty fucking Mario hat because why would they add stuff in the last two months before it shuts down
>like a week later, before the fucking hat even got delivered to me, they put a shit ton of actual digital 3DS and Wii U games and DLC up on the store
>I could've gotten like two or three actually fucking good games, more if they were virtual console games but I got a fucking Mario hat instead
I am still mad. Really fucking mad.

I used the service for like a decade and a half and all I got was this shitty fucking hat.

You also could have simply bough the soundtracks and sold them on ebay for like 20€ apiece or even more. This way, you could have bought even more games withe the money.

should have waited, tripfags confirmed retarded once again

Thanks for reminding me to check OP, now I can spend some of shitload of coins on those ugly Mario and DK themes

>can't choose between all these rewards motherfucker

>plebian! i make tougher decisions so get the fuck out

I'm stingy as fuck, so I like the discounts

Thats why CFW exists. Japanese themes are pretty dope.

man no fun allowed
>post fake direct picture
>gets deleted instantly

what was it?

just a fake "direct on 13th" image nothing crazy
guess they delete those cause we'd otherwise get one of them every hour at this point, it's cool

this is why I have no problems just hacking my 3DS. I never intended to sign up for MyNintendo and thanks to what you said I never will knowing it's not worth it.

>not even Japan has cool shit

Right on the heels of the Wii Mini fiasco, I'm completely unsurprised that the new rewards program is so anemic. Once bitten, twice shy, and all that.

Way to be a pro memer.

its true though. Well, its 40%, so its a special case.

The new ones directly tied to your eshop account to prevent that sort of problem though.

>Club Nintendo Australia
You fags don't know shit about getting ripped off.

>tfw you got into mynintendo just to get wario ware touched
>it gets removed from rewards at 990/1000points
>you can't buy it

FUCK YOU NINTENDO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS YOU RUINED EVERYTHING I WOULD GLADLY PAY 60 DOLLARS FOR THE GAME IF YOU WOULD JUST LET ME WHO THE FUCK WOULD EVER WANT ZELDA PICTOCROSS

I wish there was more stuff to choose from