Cuphead

what happened to this?

Probably in crunch time now

Is it out yet? did it ever come out?

5 hours

Apparently they're adding actual levels instead of just being a boss battle game

I'm still excited for this, it looks genuinely challenging, plus it's all hand drawn and not generic pixel shit

kind of like megaman?

Taking longer to develop because people want levels instead of a boss rush game.

>Apparently they're adding actual levels instead of just being a boss battle game
If that's true, I'm genuinely excited. The boss rush aspect is what made me decide to not buy it, early on.

I wish they shot their bullets through their straws or something, instead of from their fingers.

Nothing, it's just people who have played it at events agree its nothing special other than having a nice art style.

Below the nice art the game is very very bland

I'm kind of worried about this, the level they showed looked really slapped together. I could honestly make something of a similar quality in a few days.

It's been a while since then though so maybe it'll be fine.

>I could honestly make something of a similar quality in a few days.
Why the fuck aren't you raking in the cash then?

Levels were a mistake. Boss fights look kind of boring anyway though.

CHROMATIC
H
R
O
M
ABERRATION
T
I
C

Same

I'd much rather a solid boss rush game than a slapped together platformer

Basically, was gonna be a simple boss fighter, but then it got a lot of praise and love, so they're putting in work to make it have more content like levels and perks since Microsoft is publicizing it so much.

At this point it'll release when it's ready, not on a specific date.

>boss rush
i knew it was heavily into that art style but didn't think it was all used up on boss's the world map gave me the impression that it would be a full game with real levels

Insider here.

Game will be released in December. The levels we just saw were a sample and not final designs, they want to do something challenging too.

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.

>I could honestly make something of a similar quality in a few days.

It does have CA

Not him but you could program the same thing in a couple days if you had the time or know how, for all you know that user could do that shit in his free time, games jams are a thing and groups of 2 people could even do that