>>353465657

isn't this the game that some user was making

Other urls found in this thread:

unity3d.com/unity/system-requirements?_ga=1.199661293.2134665998.1410464107
store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The game is from a literally who dev, but they've been doing giveaways on Cred Forums. Shit is fucking tight even if it is a little rough around the edges

How much of it is RNG based?

None so far, unless you count your deck being shuffled as RNG (which I suppose it is).

It is.

OP, if you're going to shill your game at least be upfront about it like you were in those other threads.

> $9.99
> Early Access

Um... no?

Devs have to eat too, user. Honestly with the number of hours I've sunk into this I'd say it's worth it. I've almost made back the price just selling spare cards on the market anyways

shill game by posting keys
also
>doesn't run on XP

>Still using XP
user, I..

> Devs have to eat too, user

Nothing against that. But Early Access and paying $10 for what seems VERY rough Alpha in the trailers is a SharkTankI'mOut.gif moment.

I was thinking more like Hearthstone's "Play this card for a chance to win" RNG

I think the trailer is pretty out of date. The game has been in early access for almost a year according to steamspy

There's nothing like that. Everything explicitly states what it does, with no "flip a coin" kind of rules.

Wait what game released in 2016 is still supporting XP? You'd have to support down to directx9 I guess but dealing with multiple windows APIs like that would be a nightmare

OP you already gave me a key for your game ages ago. Will it still work or do I have to buy the game?

Not OP but I don't think Steam keys expire

Thanks for the game in a previous thread, OP

>This card deals 1 damage to the enemy player if they hover over it

well unity still supports it

Unity dropped XP months ago, user

This is literal shilling

Shame on you user

>Card that randomly shuffles field cards between players

>shilling your shitty game this hard

Fuck m8, try a little less hard.

>It's not physically possible for a game to be talked about on Cred Forums unless it's from a AAA studio where they can hire actual shills and slide away indie threads
user pls

>Secret: When your opponent swears, draw a card

Oh my god that's great.

>When your opponent says something in chat, garble the text

unity3d.com/unity/system-requirements?_ga=1.199661293.2134665998.1410464107
>for running Unity games
>OS: Windows XP SP2+
though fuck them for dropping the editor support

Weird, you're right. The games store page specifically says windows 7 or higher though. There must be a reason?

Also,
>Still using XP
At least upgrade to 7 user. DX11 is great.

No, you own that shit. Keys give you the game permanently.

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

Windows XP isn't even 2℅ of the market base anymore. It's not financially viable to keep supporting it, I'd imagine especially from an indie dev standpoint. That's like worse than trying to support Linux.

If keys were stolen somehow they can be revoked, I think.

>Playing this card blocks the screen for the other player

>early access
No

>Ability: play a sound that unmutes opponents audio and maxes volume to let our a horrible scream

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, user. But just because it's early access doesn't Automatically make it bad

Yes, and?

Viral marketing, pretending to not be a shill, hiring employees just to shill, this shit is evil. There's nothing wrong with being upfront and honest, and actually promoting your product to people.

I never said it's bad.
I'm just not going to pay for something that's not finished.

That's fair. I think the game is much further along than most early access titles, but regardless I see where you're coming from. If you catch another giveaway thread you should pick it up.

You were cool to share those free keys some time ago, but using Cred Forums as your personal advertisement board to increase your game's sales... Not cool, not cool.

> On summon: disconnect the opponent from the match, ending it in a draw

>If it's not AAA its a shill
These are the true shills, ladies and gentlemen

>Card doubles attack every turn, cannot be killed for 10 turns

Deck shuffling is definitely RNG based. There's no strategy to fix things if you're very unlucky or your opponent is very lucky.

Some games try to fix it, but then you just need slightly worse luck. I won a game of Pokemon TCG as a kid without knowing what I'm doing because the other guy only drew a playable pokemon in his first hand. It was hilarious, but it really shouldn't be possible.

Since its a video game format, I wonder how people would react to a game that did weighted randomness. Guaranteeing you could play something turn 1. I'd imagine people would take advantage of it though.

> Playing this card swaps mana and hp

Pokemon actually has a rule for that. You reshuffle until you have a playable card, but your opponent also draws a card each time. Huh, I wonder if that's exploitable. It doesn't apply after the first turn, though, so you lose if your next few cards don't keep you going.

Having ways to effect the RNG as part of your strategy (maybe you can sacrifice cards to move a certain card up in the deck?) could make things more fun.

s h i l l

That's neat. I guess it could be abuseable to find where things in your deck are if you're memory is great