Which is more pathetic, people who play smash bros comptitively or people who play dark souls competitvely?

Which is more pathetic, people who play smash bros comptitively or people who play dark souls competitvely?

people

People who play competitively.

Smash bros.
It's a children's party game.
Don't ask them to play the normal version of melee though, they need all the wave-yiffing and l-canceling possible.

Souls. At least people who play Smash get together to play it instead of sitting home in a dark room eating hot pockets.

this guy knows whaddup
learn how to do something practical dummies

People who post this stuff on Cred Forums.

Isn't that the normal version of melee

why would you ever play dark souls competitively when the pvp is unbalanced as fuck

People who make threads about people that play games rather than the games themselves

casul

playing competitively.

People who play smash bros at all. Hell, any nintendo game qualifies in that.

Considering the point of Dark Souls PVP is to stack the odds in your favor as much as possible, why would anyone play it competitively?

I'm going with Smash Bros., because competitive gaming is gay except in certain massive scale cases like Planetside 2 outfits, and I don't think Dark Souls competitive play actually exists in any tangible aspect.

Gonna go with the children's fighting game.

idk, I added some random from DS3 and they said they only play DS for achievements.

I just sat there sighing at how shitty the next generation is when it comes to games.

because the hitboxes are whack as fuck with rolling. almost all of those weird lagstab vids are cause the roll hitbox has a trailing hitbox that allows you to get sucked into a backstab. so pvp tends to be fish for 1 hit ko.

Dark Souls, because the netcode is so bad that playing it with any semblance of fairness between parties is essentially impossible.

The default settings have items on.

Dark souls is a single player game with multiplayer features tacked on poorly that have almost no support at all.
Smash bros is built to be a multiplayer game. Whether you agree its competitive or not its automatically more competitive than Dark souls.

Souls has the thrill of:
>aggressively impeding upon another's homestead
>being greeted by them as though you are a friend
>gutting them like the filthy little pig they are
Melee has:
>none of the aforementioned

>dark souls competitively
wut