Which combat system is better, this or Witcher 3?

Which combat system is better, this or Witcher 3?

>Witcher 3
>combat
that's literally the weakest aspect of the game.

>Witcher 3
>combat

Nioh and its not even a fucking competition. But here come the souls babies and witcher drones saying its LITERALLY just a ripoff of souls even thiugh they improved the combat in every way.

Nioh
Witcher 3 combat is poop

Witcher 3 features more tactical depth and less button spam than Dark So-woops sorry Nioh.

The monsters are also true dark fantasy and well constructed as opposed to weeb fantasy DEMONS WITH EPIC HORNS AND MAGIC AND KANTANAS xd

>Witcher 3
>combat

Nice meme sonyggers

>Witcher 3
>combat

>witcher 3 features tactical depth
>this is what witcher fags actually believe

People who bitch about Witcher 3 combat are the same kinds of faggots who try to play bamham or DMC with a keyboard and mouse and then bitch the game sucks

Totally not a delusional shill!

>Bamham and DMC on the same sentence, implying they have the same level of depth

Confirmed lowest common denominator casual.

>Witcher 3
>Combat system

7/10 bait, got me to reply

lol witcherfag

I wasn't saying they had the same level of depth, I'm saying that if you try to play an action game with a keyboard and mouse you're a fucking retard

Witcher 3's combat is more action than RPG

witcher 3 has objectively better combat

though the board is filled with sonyggers, so ofc you will vote for your shitty exclusive
dont worry, looks like shit and you can keep it

its MILES better than 2 but is not witcher 1

>people unironically defending Witcher 3's gameplay

Be honest, you know it's shit. Absolutely no one plays the Witcher games for their gameplay. Those of you trying your hardest to defend it just come off as either being Polish shills or delusional retards. Comparing its combat to Nioh, or Souls or even those shitty Arkham games is laughable.

You're not fooling anyone but yourselves.

vs wither 3 combat

Bamham's combat is literally pressing the counter button when yellow lightning shines on on an enemy and the cape button when red lightning shines on the enemy.
Shit is so fucking easy that you could map the required buttons to like ~ and M and still easily press them in time to pull off the manuvers.
Comparing that to DMC where you are using the whole array of buttons and commands instead of just 2 to survive a basic encounter with piss weak enemies.

Terrible two games to put together for this.
One is niegh impossible to use with a keyboard and the other is even fucking easier to use on a Keyboard than The Witcher 3 is.

Wow that's some Dark Souls 2 Shockwaves

the whole "series" has shity shockwaves

kek that was fixed after the first patch. still it was super annoying when it did happen

>Shitter 3
>combat

i i've heard that one before

Why are Geralt's moves so floaty and balletic? They seem so exaggerated for no good reason

>user defending witcher 3 combat also defends bamham combat
Like poetry

Bamham controls really well with a mouse actually.